PDA

View Full Version : I RESENT PEOPLE CALLING NINTENDO a KIDDIE system

scruffziller
03-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Just because they are cattering to a younger crowd now does not give them a right to downplay the name!!:mad:

The Nintendo was the system I grew up on, it was THEE system back in the day!!!!!!

And all the so called "kiddie titles" like Mario, etc. were always cool, ARE cool, and always will be cool!!!!! For any age!!!!!:happy: :mad:

QLD
03-28-2003, 11:57 AM
Well, those people are brand loyal....for whatever reason.....I don't really care what they say. I have an X-Box, Gamecube, and PS2, because I don't want to limit what games I can play. These people usually only have one system, and make themselves feel better by trashing the other ones.

This has been going on since the old 16-bit wars.....

James Boba Fettfield
03-28-2003, 12:02 PM
Any company that would release a game like Eternal Darkness is not "kiddie." That's all there is to it.

12inch Lando
03-28-2003, 12:50 PM
Who cares? I own them all and they all have good games... except for the Sega 32X. I say just don't worry about it. Jeez Scruffy, that's a playground argument. Let it pass.

scruffziller
03-28-2003, 01:04 PM
Yes it is a playground argument, and SSG is my playground!!!!!:crazed:

If only we could say that to a number of other arguments going on on these forums.

Patient Zero
03-28-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by 12inch Lando
Jeez Scruffy, that's a playground argument. Let it pass.

I don't know what intellectual minefield you're skipping through, but this is a forum centered around toys!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

bigbarada
03-29-2003, 02:19 AM
The "kiddie" games are the best ones out there for the most part.

Now that I have Zelda:WW for my GCN, I'm planning on picking up Animal Crossing then looking forward to Harvest Moon in the fall. Apart from that, I can't really see any other games I'm interested in.

Maybe F-Zero.

12inch Lando
03-29-2003, 02:35 AM
Funny that Jonna. lol. I usually don't spend much time around here discussing toys. Weird. :D

Teeska Mon Eebon
04-12-2003, 10:59 PM
I bought it for the "kiddie" Games. Mario, Metroid, Kirby , link, Donkey Kong....... The list goes on and on. The Nintendo brand games are the best out there. Yes I own a PS2 also and a few of the older systems and out of all of them nintendo has produced the best games that are apealing to all ages.