PDA

View Full Version : CROW - What do you like to do with it?

Deoxyribonucleic
03-28-2003, 06:19 PM
I like to watch people eat it!

:D

Down the hatch...mmm mmm GOOD!

DarthChuckMc
03-28-2003, 06:32 PM
I dip it. Then I pluck it. Then I beat it 'til it's tender. Then I roast it for 45 minutes with some Zatarans red beans and rice. Then I cover it with a light glaze of Pineapple and syrup.

Believe it or not, it's still hard to choke down. :(

Kidhuman
03-28-2003, 07:14 PM
I like to sic my cat on them. Theones in front of my house are huge. I have never seen a crow as big as these until I moved to Virginia. I also like to throw rocks at these things. Don't hit them, just scare them.

DarthChuckMc
03-28-2003, 07:14 PM
Anybody got some Alkaseltzer....I won't say why...I'm just asking.

Jargo
03-28-2003, 10:08 PM
I like to wear them close to my sensitive places. tied on with string and cheese. then i go dancing in town.

plasticfetish
03-29-2003, 03:24 AM
I used to like to watch him fight with Tom Servo.

2-1B
03-29-2003, 03:47 AM
I like to use crowbars for breaking into people's houses.

In fact, I'm typing on a stranger's computer right now. :)

Jargo
03-29-2003, 09:52 AM
Get out of my house damn you Caesar! :mad: And that's MY bathrobe. And I hope you're going to brush those toast crumbs off the bed....... You used my shower cap too!!!!!! dammit this restraining order isn't working. Time to call in - the A team.... :eek:

Crow, lightly buttered and sautÚd, served with a medley of seasonal vegetables cooked al dente and julienne style. Washed down with a fruity Chardonnay. Just the ticket for that amorous supper with the one you hope to bag for the night. ;)