PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Movie Checklist

Jek Porky 2002
03-29-2003, 04:14 PM
At the begining of every year, I like to make a list of all the mivies that I am going to see in that year, this year I have got:

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (May)
Daredevil (February)
Final Destination 2 (January)
Lara Croft And The Cradle Of Life: Tomb Raider II (August)
S-Club: Seeing Double (April)
The Hulk
The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King (December)
X-Men: X2 (June)

What else is coming out? Is Shrek 2 out this year, or next? What is in your list?

Pendo
03-29-2003, 04:18 PM
My head has gone blank at the moment and I can't remember what's coming out this year. Here's some I can remember that I want to see:
Johnny English,
Tomb Raider 2,
Terminator 3 (even though it will suck),
The Matrix 2 and 3,
Return of the king,
X2.

Jek, I'm a little worried about you wanting to see the S Club movie :crazed::p!

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
03-29-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Pendo
Jek, I'm a little worried about you wanting to see the S Club movie :crazed::p!PENDO!

Ooh, erm, ah, er, my er sister wants me to take her to see it, cough!:crazed:

PoggleTheGreater
03-30-2003, 08:40 PM
KILL BILL, Tarantino's upcoming film
Sequels: LOTR, Matrix, Terminator
Finding Nemo
Cold Mountain

James Boba Fettfield
03-30-2003, 09:05 PM
The Matrix movies, 28 Days Later, Terminator 3, Hulk, Daredevil (already saw it), and X-Men.

PoggleTheGreater
03-31-2003, 07:25 PM

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-01-2003, 12:20 AM
Matrix Flicks, 28 Days Later (you're welcome BFF! :D), X-Men 2 (X2), Return of the King, Kill Bill, Terminator 3, Hulk

Shrek 2 last i heard was scheduled for a summer 2004 release. Should be a good year for flicks. Cheers! :D

Sentinel18725
04-01-2003, 09:59 AM
Gotta see all the Marvels: Hulk X2!
Terminator 3
Return of the King
Kill Bill
A man between (I think Vin Diesel's new flick)
Phone Booth (looks weird and I love Keifer Sutherland)
Matrix's

Anakin2121
04-01-2003, 02:52 PM
Dying to see ROTK, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, Terminator3, X-Men2...

And I never knew they were making a sequel to Tomb Raider. :p

icatch9
04-01-2003, 03:51 PM
I want to see all the ones you guys said. The norm summer blockbusters.

It's A Man Apart, not inbetween :D.

Also want to go see Anger Managment, Bruce Almighty, and Dumb and Dumberererererere :D.

Sentinel18725
04-01-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks icatch. Forgot about Anger Managment and Bruce Almighty.

The Overlord Returns
04-01-2003, 05:29 PM
Pirates of the Carribean!

Jek Porky 2002
04-03-2003, 03:56 PM
When is The Hulk out?

I've got a good feeling about this one, it's gonna be totally different to most comic book adaptations, from what I've seen any way.

PoggleTheGreater
04-03-2003, 04:14 PM
I might really be interested in seeing the Pirates of the Carribean, and the Haunted Mansion.

The Hulk: June 6, 2003

RooJay
04-03-2003, 06:44 PM
I simply CANNOT WAIT to see Pirates of the Carribean, and although I much prefer the Haunted Mansion as a ride to Pirates...I somehow doubt, as an Eddie Murphy vehicle set in the present, that this would somehow translate to "Mansion" being a better film project.

Also looking forward to:

Phone Booth
Anger Management
House of 1000 Corpses (if I can manage to stomach the gore I'm told it contains!)
Holes (well...not really at all, but the folks in charge of promotions for this one seem to be insisting that I do. This is apparently going to be the most important film ever made.:rolleyes: )
A Mighty Wind
Identity
X2
Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions
Bruce Almighty
Finding Nemo
Hulk
T3
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (not that it really looks all that great, but I LOVE the comic, and am hoping against hope...)
Once Upon a Time in Mexico (if it's scheduled for this year. Can anyone confirm?)
and of course, Return of the King

As an aside - Anyone else wonder how movies like the following ever manage to get made?!:

the aforementioned "Holes"
What a Girl Wants
From Justin to Kelly, the American Idol movie (Okay...we get it that the show gets good ratings on tv, but is there really ANYONE out there who was asking for this? If so, then just remember...you asked for it!)
The Lizzie McGuire movie (?!!)
The Hairy Tale (about a martial arts chimp)
How to Deal (another Mandy Moore starring masterpiece, I'm sure)

Have there been many other instances of movies like these selling big enough to warrant Hollywood's continung production of this kind of crap?!:confused: :rolleyes:

The Overlord Returns
04-04-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by RooJay
I simply CANNOT WAIT to see Pirates of the Carribean, and although I much prefer the Haunted Mansion as a ride to Pirates...I somehow doubt, as an Eddie Murphy vehicle set in the present, that this would somehow translate to "Mansion" being a better film project.

Pirates of the carribean was always my favorite ride as a kid......I dunno, I've just come to trust that I will enjoy these quirky films that Johnny Depp signs up for..........and the teaser was fantastic..simple yet effective.

James Boba Fettfield
04-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Sorry, I meant to post this earlier when I saw it, but I got caught up watching The Running Man. Just follow my link and see the trailer a day early for your Pirates movie.

Trailer (http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/p/piratescaribbean.php)

I may have to see this movie, because it looks a lot better than I thought.

darthvyn
04-06-2003, 08:04 PM
that really DOES look good!

i saw a man apart... it was really cool. some things were like, "wha?" but the action was great, and the emotion wasn't forced or anything...

RooJay
04-07-2003, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the link Jimmy! Wouldja believe I actually got to see the trailer two days in advance? It actually popped up on the net on Friday! Man was that ever awesome! I love the way the Pirate reaches out with his very live hand and the part that crosses into the shaft of moonlight turns all skeletal and junk.:eek: :happy:

Prince Xizor
04-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Being a big moviegoer, I plan to see a whole slew of movies.

X2
The Hulk
Anger Mangement (This Friday!)
House Of 1000 Corpses (This Friday too)
Return Of The King
Jersey Girl (Is that this year or next?)
Daredevil (saw it, liked it)
Phone Booth (loved it)
Dreamcatcher (hated it)
Terminator 3
The Matrix: Reloaded
The Matrix: Revolutions
Kill Bill
Finding Nemo
League Of Extrodinary Gentlemen (Awesome premise for a film/comic)
Bruce Almighty
Pirates Of The Caribbiean (That trailer was very cool)

PoggleTheGreater
04-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Yeah, I forgot about Jersey Girl, but I don't know if it's coming out this year. To bad Jay and Silent Bob are retired from Smith's movies, though.