PDA

View Full Version : Clerks Inaction figures!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-31-2003, 08:03 PM
Ok, myself being a huge fan of the Jersey Trilogy plus 2 and the Clerks cartoon, i couldn't help but pick these bad boys up. I opened the Jay and Silent bob figures and they're really really great. I know some of my fellow SSG folks enjoy the films and loved the cartoon for it's mighty 6 episode span. The sculpting on these figure aren't really spectacular, but if you've seen the pictures, you know they fit well with the design. They're really nifty and i can't help but giggle when i glance up and see them chillin' on my monitor. I recommend if you like these films to pick these up. On the back of the card, the have a pic of series two from "Mallrats" and that just makes me giddier!! There's a pic of:

Steve Dave
Fan Boy
Silent Bob (in his Batman hat)
Jay
Brodie (FINALLY! A Jason Lee action figure!)
Willam
Rene'

no TS figure?!? Oh well..check these figures out! cheers!! :D

Sentinel18725
04-01-2003, 10:03 AM
Can you scan the back in. I haven't seen the series 2. I am going to get these soon!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-01-2003, 12:47 PM
I gotta get my film developed today and i'll toss it on CD and put it up later tonight. The digital cam i use is my friends and it's on the fritz. Cheers! :D

IG-808
04-02-2003, 12:29 PM
I love all the Kevin Smith movies. I just saw pics of the series 1 Inaction figs the other day, I gotta pick those up they look sooo funny. Where did you get them? at a store or did you order them online somewhere? Can't wait to see the pics of series 2.

James Boba Fettfield
04-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
I gotta get my film developed today and i'll toss it on CD and put it up later tonight.

Where's the beef? I mean, where's the pics?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-02-2003, 01:19 PM
Yeah, about those...it seems the camera, um, sucks hugely and the pics have a massive glare on them. I can still post them, and you can vaguely see them. I'm workin' on finding somebody else with a digital camera so i can get a better shot of them. :D

Edit: I picked up them up at a SAm goody, but i'm getting a non-tagged whole set a comic book shop in athens here very shortly.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-02-2003, 02:39 PM
Ok, sorry about the delay. found somebody with an awesome digital camera and got it taken care of.

Without further deelay, here they are, the Mallrats Series 2 figures!!

Kidhuman
04-02-2003, 02:52 PM
I didn't even know they made those figures. They look cool. i love those movies. I am definitley gonna look into getting these. I am glad they said summer of this year. Whats the price on these anyways?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-02-2003, 03:15 PM
The suggested retail price is 9.37 (37?!!?), but will vary most likely. The sam goody i got it at 9.99, but the comic book shop sold me a set for 9.37 per figure. Cheers! :D

James Boba Fettfield
04-02-2003, 03:32 PM
The beef has been found, excellent JMG.

IG-808
04-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Hey JMG thanx for posting the pics of the Mallrats figures, I am soo excited!! Those look soo cool. I found the set of 4 CLerks figures for $37 for the whole set at Jay and Bobs Secret Stash on the internet:
http://store.yahoo.com/jsbstash/clercarinfig.html

Think I will run out to the mall and see if I can find the set!!

I can't wait until the Full Length Clerks Animated movie hits the theaters.......lets hope it does!!

RooJay
04-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Those look great, but DUDE...the Brodie figure looks nothing like Jason Lee. What a bummer. Wonder what happened there. I'd find it hard to believe that Kev wasn't able to get Jason to clear his likeness for the figure.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-03-2003, 05:04 PM
I think it looks very good, Roo, basically cause it bares a resemblence to what he would look like using the Clerks animation style. The characters in the cartoons had good likenesses for the most part, this one just has less of a likeness. I'll buy 2 of him for sure. He'll look good next to my Jay and Bob. :D

RooJay
04-03-2003, 11:15 PM
Do you say that because you have seen model sheets of what he would've looked like on the show? If so then - the ANIMATED Brodie looks nothing like Jason Lee. What a bummer. Wonder what happened there. I'd find it hard to believe that Kev wasn't able to get Jason to clear his likeness for the ANIMATED SERIES. Especially since all the other characters on that show were the spitting images of the live actors they were based on.

Brodie figure = Cool = Bummer that it doesn't look like Jason Lee.

Jayspawn
04-04-2003, 02:25 AM
I had to pass on these figures. They are overpriced. The likeness is good for the cartoon, but I'd rather have 'movie' themed figures. I'm a huge fan of Kevin Smith's films. His films definatly need action figures. Unfortunatly, Grafitti Designs doesn't do a great job with it's figures (fingers crossed for a better licence).

RooJay
04-04-2003, 02:42 AM
I agree, ten bucks is way too much for what are basically large sized PVCs. They're really cool, but still not that cool. I don't want to have to take out a loan to complete my collection!

bobafrett
04-04-2003, 01:45 PM
I just saw them at a suncoast video store, but $40 bucks for 4 figures that just stand there, I took a pass. I'll stoip in and see if they go on clearance.

Prince Xizor
04-05-2003, 02:03 AM
Yeah, clearence all the way for me. 10 bucks is far too pricey, even if it does have Kevin Smith's likeness on it.

RooJay
04-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Speaking of price - I find it terribly ironic that they even went to the trouble of making a joke of the price of these figures being exactly "$9.37" ("37?!"), and yet Suncoast has them tagged at $9.99! Can they actually do that?! It's printed RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE at the price of $9.37! What makes Suncoast think they deserve the extra 62 cents? What are they offering extra?

evenflow
04-09-2003, 12:52 PM
I have been looking for these but cant find them anywhere. Where did you get them.

Darth Jax
04-09-2003, 10:33 PM
anybody know when series 2 might come out? the packaging says summer 03, anybody got a guess closer than just one season of the year.

bobafrett
04-10-2003, 12:55 AM
I returned to Suncoast today and they had only 1 of each of the figures of Randall and Dante, and 2 each of Jay and Silent Bob. I almost bought them, but I had to watch my spending. Someone is buying these figures!

mm74md
04-22-2003, 03:36 PM
I've never seen these figures in a store. Do any other chains carry them besides Suncoast (like video game stores, etc..)??

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-22-2003, 04:48 PM
As far as chains go, not that i'm aware of. You might wanna head over to the View Askew site and browse around and maybe they have one of those "available at" sorta things. Cheers!! :D

Sentinel18725
04-22-2003, 05:11 PM
These are getting harder to find. I didn't buy them but I think I'm going to ....being a fan of the big dork and all!~

Darth Jax
04-22-2003, 09:38 PM
i found them at sam goody as well as suncoast. both locations selling them for 9.99 rather than the 9.37 printed on the package. just what my collection of sw figs need though is another line clogging my already cramped shelves.

IG-808
05-20-2003, 11:32 AM
With the success of series 1, series 2 is now going to be made. Although I can't imagine how successful they were at $10 each. Anyways go here and vote for you favorites. The top 4 of the 7 in voting will be made. The remaining 3 will be made sometime in the future as series 3 or 4.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/toyfare/TF20030514-Smithvote.asp

Hopefully when these come out they will come down in price a bit, still can't see paying $10 a pop for them.

JediCole
06-03-2003, 03:07 PM
Apart from Suncoast and stores like Sam Goody, these figures were offered to comic shop retailers. You might try your local comic shop or I can get sets to anyone who wants them for $40.00 postpaid.

Jayspawn
06-04-2003, 01:28 AM
As far as I'm concerned, there shouldn't even BE a Series 2. Series 1 was a joke at $10 a piece. What were those guys at View Askew thinking?

Beast
07-17-2003, 10:08 AM
Well, looks like the line will continue after Mallrats. Seems they are planning Dogma as the next one. Including a Golgotha, Bartleby, Loki, Metatron, God, Jay, and Silent Bob. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-17-2003, 11:31 AM
JJB- THANKS FOR THE PIC!!! Those look AWESOME!!!

On a side note, i do hope that Steve Dave and Walt are available somewhere else besides the stupid San Diego comic con. I want those figures!

"Tell'em steve dave!"

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-01-2003, 11:17 PM
Steve-Dave and Walt the Fanboy available at View Askew's Website!! Hurry now!!! :D

I was hoping they would offer these bad boys up and they did, AND they're autographed. Cost only 25 bucks (w/ S&H Fedex!) so you're not paying much more at all. Also, the have better pics of the Dogma figures. Those look awesome. Cheers!! :crazed:

Jayspawn
08-02-2003, 12:25 AM
The Dogma InAction figures look cool but I'm still boycotting these. They cost WAAAAYYYYY too much $. They should cost like $2-3.99 at the most! $10+ is absurd.

evenflow
08-03-2003, 03:13 PM
I totally agree. I would love to pick up all these figures, being a huge fan; but they are just too expensive. If they were cheaper i'd be all over them.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-25-2003, 02:25 AM
Got my Steve-Dave and Walt the Fanboy this weekend and they're AWESOME. They're autographed on the bubble, which is stellar too. Pick these up, ASAP! :D

bobafrett
08-25-2003, 10:03 AM
I like the Dogma figures, but once again, it's the high price they are asking for these which will not make them a part of my collection.

Still waiting for the "Clerks" figures to go on clearance......................

evenflow
04-23-2004, 03:37 PM
OK well I know no one has posted anything in here for a while, but I finally picked up all the figures because I found them on clearance at Suncoast video. I really love these things and can't wait for the Dogma series. I picked up Steve-Dave and Fanboy directly so that rocked. I wish we could get some more info on the Dogma wave. It really has been a long time. I found the old issue toyfare with the Kevin Smith interview. He said he would like to do between 60-75 figures. I really hope that is still the plan.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-23-2004, 04:58 PM
OK well I know no one has posted anything in here for a while, but I finally picked up all the figures because I found them on clearance at Suncoast video. I really love these things and can't wait for the Dogma series. I picked up Steve-Dave and Fanboy directly so that rocked. I wish we could get some more info on the Dogma wave. It really has been a long time. I found the old issue toyfare with the Kevin Smith interview. He said he would like to do between 60-75 figures. I really hope that is still the plan.

EF- Damn, it has been a while for this thread!!! I'm glad to hear that you scored these figures as they're all fabulous. Since my last post in this thread, i've scored the Mallrats figures, plus, Rene, which i guess was a rare fig? I also got the comic con Brodie, thanks to a fellow SSGer and i opened up and put one on my TV. So, i now have Brodie with his dixie cup gracing my TV. :p I understand that the Dogma figures are due out in Octoberish. Cheers!! :crazed:

evenflow
04-26-2004, 09:13 AM
Yeah they do rock. I still need the Brodie with the paper cup and I kind of want the Black and White Jay & Silent Bob.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Looks like the "Dogma" inaction figures will be shipping in June!!

http://store.yahoo.com/jsbstash/doinfi.html

I can't wait to get these!! Cheers! :D

RooJay
05-24-2004, 11:46 PM
You know...being a Kevin Smith fan, I had real high hopes for this line when I first heard it announced. It really did seem like Kev was hoping to do all of his characters from all of his films in this format, and it would've been frikkin' great! Then when I heard the suggested retail on them, I knew it would never come to pass. I should add that I have yet to buy a single one thus far. Honestly, I don't see this line continuing at all past this next set. In fact, I'm even a bit surprised that they're actually being released. Not only have they been far too overpriced from the get go, but most of the last two series (minus Jay and Silent Bob from Clerks) can still be had at retail - and still at that original price! With the economy being as screwy as it is, there just isn't a market for ten dollar PVCs. I wish there were, or better yet - I wish they'd been released at a reasonable price point to begin with. :(

evenflow
05-25-2004, 09:11 AM
Well I ordered the ones from the Dogma series last week. As for the price, yeah they are too high. The Clerk and Mallrats series I have, I found at Suncoast at 75% off. They ended up costing me about 2.50. That was awesome. I really hope the line continues past the Dogma wave, but if it doesnt I wouldn't be surprised. Here's hoping.

Rocketboy
05-25-2004, 09:48 AM
From Kevin Smith himself:

The Chasing Amy inaction figure line is still planned, but will come in AFTER the J&SBSB line (which comes after the Dogma line). Follow us?
I love these figures but I won't pay the ridiculous prices for 'em. Whenever I see them on clearance, they're usually like 25-50% off, and that is still too high for a hunk of plastic.

evenflow
05-25-2004, 11:48 AM
From Kevin Smith himself:

I love these figures but I won't pay the ridiculous prices for 'em. Whenever I see them on clearance, they're usually like 25-50% off, and that is still too high for a hunk of plastic.

I was wondering where you got that quote from. I would love to read the rest of the article if there is more. Glad to here he still plans to make the others.

.................................................. .................................................. ....
Ok well i saw this after I sadi that. They have the concept drawings for the C.L.I.T. over at the viewaskew message board. I guess that means more are ont he way :)

Rocketboy
05-25-2004, 12:27 PM
www.newsaskew.com - a Kevin Smith newssite. They got it from his offficial message board at www.viewaskew.com.
It was from a few days ago...maybe even last week.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-25-2004, 01:19 PM
I was wondering where you got that quote from. I would love to read the rest of the article if there is more. Glad to here he still plans to make the others.

.................................................. .................................................. ....
Ok well i saw this after I sadi that. They have the concept drawings for the C.L.I.T. over at the viewaskew message board. I guess that means more are ont he way :)

I tracked them down and here is a pic the concept art of the ladies and i think they look pretty sweet. I do hope that this is like a 4-pack or wave 1 as i'd love to get some more from the "Jay and silent bob strike" back flick. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some Morris day and the time action figures. ;)

evenflow
05-25-2004, 02:59 PM
I am actually looking forward to the wave 2 of Dogma figures with the Muse and Metatron.

RooJay
05-26-2004, 11:57 PM
The girls look pretty cool, but I hope that's not it for J&SBSB. I was really hoping for a Mark Hamill [uhh...Member]knocker figure. Now that's one I'd pay $9.37 for! :D

evenflow
05-27-2004, 09:47 AM
The girls look pretty cool, but I hope that's not it for J&SBSB. I was really hoping for a Mark Hamill [uhh...Member]knocker figure. Now that's one I'd pay $9.37 for! :D

I hope thats not it either. C***Knocker would be awesome. Ther eis always Wave 2, and there may be some more from Strike Back, at least I hope so.

Rocketboy
05-27-2004, 11:14 AM
Here are mock-ups of the Dogma figures they didn't make, in case anyone hasn't seen them.

evenflow
05-27-2004, 02:45 PM
Here are mock-ups of the Dogma figures they didn't make, in case anyone hasn't seen them.

Well I believe those will be in Wave 2 of the Dogma figures.

This was posted by Kevin Smith himself, someone was complaining so he answered.

Quote:
How about this though, for the 'Strike Back' set do Bluntman & Cronic insted of another plain Jay & Bob? Maybe? Please?

Twenty steps ahead of you...

Quote:
And get to the 'Chasing Amy' set.

It's in the design stage already.

Quote:
I want my Alyssa action figure! And put her in the Maple leafs jersey damnit!

Um... she's not in the Leafs jersey.

Bluntman and Chronic Inaction figures will be awesome.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-24-2004, 01:17 AM
Well, thanks to Jay and Silent Bob's secret stash and my comic book shop back at OU, i got the set of Dogma figures and i gotta say these are the best ones yet!! The Jay figure with Uzi looks very awesome. Silent bob looks awesome with the "what the hell??!" look he has when he took out Azrael with the club, which he is holding. The Golgothan is HUGE and it even says, ""Squeeze my belly for sound of smelly" so i assume he makes a flatulant noise. However, my fave figures of the set are Bartleby and Loki. Bartleby looks really sweet and has that slightly crazy angry look which Affleck portrayed in the flick at that point. I LOVE Loki too. He has this great drunken look on his face and his wings are very well done. Same goes for Bartleby too on the wings.

I don't think these things are having any problem selling. I know that my local shops sold out of them IMMEDIATELY and i can't imagine that the die hard Kevin Smith fans are letting them go. I can see these going on at least until we get one line each for each flick. I do hope they make the Metatron and "God" figures for a second wave of Dogma. I hope we get an Azrael figure too. That would be tops! pick these up now! :D cheers!

evenflow
07-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Any info from the cons? Any pics of new figures or concept art?

Rocketboy
07-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Any info from the cons? Any pics of new figures or concept art?Yep!

Sissy, Chrissy, Missy and Justice all alert and off to do a heist.

Jay and Silent Bob in thier super hero alter ego's as Bluntman and Chronic ready to keep the Knocker at bay.

Marshal Willenholly - barking orders.

All will have new packaging art in a similar style to the Clerks, Mallrats and Dogma figures.

Chasing Amy are already in the works and Graphitti hope to release Holden, Banky, Alyssa and Hooper X

They are also working on a View Askew first - A Marina Diner scene Jay and Bob Diorama from Chasing Amy that will be part of the Clerks animated line of figures.

On display was the prototype of next years Con exclusive figure that will be at all the shows throughout 2005

The Kevin Smith figure captures the main man in his traditional sports shirt and shorts.

Every place the exclusive is offered the shirt will be in the colours of the local sports team.

Next up are the Jay and the Silent Bob wobblers.

An offical name will be anonounced soon first three will come out will animated style and can keep you company in your car. www.newsaskew.com (http://www.newsaskew.com) has the pics!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Rocketboy- THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT. those J&SBSB figures look AWESOME. I sense that i'll DEFINATELY have to get extras of Bluntman and Chronic to open!!! awesome!! :crazed:

and maybe i can tell you who wrote, "the moon rulz #1" on your car. ;) Cheers!!

evenflow
07-27-2004, 10:06 AM
Awesome stuff, I saw the J&SBSB figures over at viewaskew, but all the others news was new. AWESOME!!!!

Rocketboy
07-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Rocketboy- THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT. those J&SBSB figures look AWESOME. I sense that i'll DEFINATELY have to get extras of Bluntman and Chronic to open!!! awesome!! :crazed:

and maybe i can tell you who wrote, "the moon rulz #1" on your car. ;) Cheers!!No problem.
These figs are always very good looking, but I still don't think I'll ever buy them. Too pricey for a solid hunk of plastic.

mrmiller
07-27-2004, 03:11 PM
I really like all of these, but they are way too expensive. I wish they would sell a box set of each series, maybe at the $20-$25 price range. that would seem more reasonable than $10 each.

=MATT=

evenflow
07-27-2004, 09:32 PM
They are expensive, but they do rock. I just love opening them up and displaying them.

evenflow
08-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Well i just got back from Suncoast and found the black & white Clerks figures. If you are interested go check yours out.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Got the "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" figures a week back. A nice addition to to the collection as it includes the 4 gals, Willanholey, Bluntman and Chronic. I got an extra bluntman and Chronic and popped them open. Kinda makes you wish they made a Mark Hamill C---knocker figure, but eh, what can ya do?

Here are some pics of them from the VA site: http://store1.yimg.com/I/jsbstash_1838_2258691 Cheers! :D

evenflow
03-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah i got mine last week too. They are awesome, opened them all up and put them on display with the rest of the inaction figures. The stands for the female figures was a nice touch.

Chasing Amy is next and then they start all over again witht he movies so there is still hope for a C***Knocker figure. I am hoping for him, the Muse and Metatron and god.

The Kevin Smith figure is out as well.

Rocketboy
03-29-2005, 11:23 PM
As wicked slick as they all are, I still can't bring myself to pay that much for 'em.
There is only a small handful that I want (Brodie, original Jay & Bob, & a Kevin Smith).

And those sweet 2 foot tall Jay and Bobs.

Darth Jax
03-30-2005, 10:27 PM
i'm having trouble getting myself to pay for the 4 girls. i've gotten all the others and look forward to a repeat run through the movies.

evenflow
04-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Well I got my Kevin Smith figure, and I have to say its awesome. I knwo that these are over priced, but they are just really awesome. If you play catch-up, you can probably get the Dogma wave on sale at Suncost now, and soon the J&SBSB wave on sale. If they have early waves, they may be marked off up to 75% so its worth checking into if you like these.

drsidious
04-13-2005, 02:50 AM
i'm having trouble getting myself to pay for the 4 girls. i've gotten all the others and look forward to a repeat run through the movies.
ya gotta pick up the girls if not for the bases alone :crazed:

RooJay
04-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Aside from the major pricing issue, the other thing really holding me back from getting these is knowing that this latest series will probably be the last. Meaning there are a lot of figures I wouldn't really feel the line would ever be complete without. Seems to me that they just sort of shot themselves in the foot from the beginning with that price point. Now I'm pretty certain there'll never be a Mark Hamill *Member*knocker figure, no Rufus, no Lafours, no Holden or Banky, Alyssa or Hooper X, Cardinal Glick, John Doe Jersey, Alanis Morissette as God, Serendipity, nor Azrael. I truly believe that if these had been going for 5 bucks a piece like they should've, we could've and probably would've gotten all of them. Since they don't seem to move at 9 dollars I'm pretty sure we've got just about all we'll ever have.

Rocketboy
04-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Aside from the major pricing issue, the other thing really holding me back from getting these is knowing that this latest series will probably be the last. Meaning there are a lot of figures I wouldn't really feel the line would ever be complete without. Where'd you hear that? Fairly recently Kevin was talking about the next 4 or 5 waves (including Chasing Amy and new waves of the other movies).

RooJay
04-14-2005, 11:42 PM
I didn't hear it. That was a personal prediction based partly on the length of time that has passed since the most recent series was announced. There's been a huge gap with no news. Besides that, every series since the second has pretty much sat on the pegs until eventually selling through at clearance prices. Also note that nothing new was shown at Toy Fair, and given the lead time for these kinds of things, it's a pretty safe bet that nothing new is coming this year at least. Thing is, they've already done a series of figures for both Mallrats, Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob that only sold so-so at retail - doubtful they'd double dip after that. Still, stranger things have happened so I suppose it's still possible. I just wouldn't hold my breath.

On a side note, I should like to point out that while Kevin Smith is the creator of the characters, he doesn't exactly work for Graphitti Designs. Neither does he pay them to make the figures. Graphitti licenses the characters just like every other figure producing company out there. If they don't see it as financially feasible then Kevin Smith won't really have much of a say in matters. Sad but true.

drsidious
04-18-2005, 02:40 AM
but there are chasing amy figs coming
and probably a batch for the new clerks movie

evenflow
04-20-2005, 08:08 PM
There has been an annoucement of new figures. Chasing Amy is next, and then they will be doing Wave 2 of each movie.

RooJay
04-20-2005, 09:52 PM
It'd be great, but I'm still not holdin' my breath.

evenflow
04-21-2005, 11:19 AM
It'd be great, but I'm still not holdin' my breath.

I dont know why, there will be more waves.

Rocketboy
07-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Chasing Amy inactions were debuted at Comic Con.
Holden (http://newsaskew.com/images/amyinaction2.jpg)
Banky (http://newsaskew.com/images/amyinaction4.jpg)
Alyssa (http://newsaskew.com/images/amyinaction1.jpg)
Hooper (http://newsaskew.com/images/amyinaction5.jpg)
"Tracer" guy (http://newsaskew.com/images/amyinaction3.jpg)

There will also be a diner playset, but it wasn't ready in time to bring.

evenflow
07-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Very cool, I saw these over at the viewaskew board. I am interested in seeing the playset. I wonder if it will have an exclsuive figures.

Rocketboy
07-18-2005, 11:23 PM
I'd say it's a good posibility. None of these figures appear to be able to sit at the table.
Plus, no Jay or Bobin the wave.

evenflow
07-19-2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah i think its going to have a seated Jay & Silent Bob

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-06-2005, 04:43 PM
*bump*

http://viewaskew.com/news/dec05/1.html

Yeah, they pretty much look the same as the ones debuted at comic con. They're not saying available in June of 06. Rock on. :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey, in case you kids didn't know, there is a Kevin Smith figure now available at the View Askew site. Thing is, the FIGURE IS SIGNED!!
http://www.jayandsilentbob.com/onstexkesmin.html

I got mine today and it's great to see his scribble on it. and the description on the back is HYSTERICAL. cheers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

evenflow
02-12-2006, 04:50 PM
I have to agree, i got mine last week. Very enjoyable. I can't wait to for the next wave of figures.

Rocketboy
02-16-2006, 11:20 AM
More Inaction news from Newsaskew.com:
Okay, so we all know that the long-awaited Chasing Amy inaction figures are due to hit sometime later this year, if all goes well, hopefully with the first playset (The Marina Diner). However, in the latest Toyfare magazine, Bob Chapman of Graphitti Designs broke BIG news on what's coming next: Two waves of Clerks 2 inaction figures to promote the new film! Here's the dish:Look for Kevin Smith's go-to guys at Graphitti Designs to continue their View Askew line of animated style characters with the newest film. "Right now, we're focusing on the five primary characters in the movie: Randal, Dante, Jay, Silent Bob, and Elias, a new character that works where Randal and Dante are working." said Graphitti's Bob Chapman of the first wave, due to hit sometime after the movie. "The goal would be to do a second set of figures that maybe coincide with the release of the DVD."

evenflow
02-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Awesome news indeed! I can't wait for the playset.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Alright, well, the Chasing Amy figures are in!!! I got a whole set at home waiting for me, but i had to get an extra Hooper figure via e-bay and it came with a Banky figure too, so i figured, "Eh, what the hell?"

I really love these figures. Hooper's figure just kills me as he's wielding his blank infested gun and you know he's yelling, 'BLACK RAGE!!!!' and he DOES have the button that says, 'The Black Man is God.' Banky's fig is posed for a fight with the man who's going to get a chalk line traced around his dead effin' body. Another great set!!

and the back says: CLERKS II is next. We knew this, but just confirming it. Here's to hoping for a dancing Rosario Dawson figure. :crazed:

evenflow
08-19-2006, 08:43 PM
I got my set as well. Perhaps my least favorite yet, but still needed for the collection. I am more excited about the announcement for the CLerks II figures. I can't wait to find out who will be included. I also hope that once the CLerks II figures come out, that they keep their word and go back and do Series 2 for each movie.

Rocketboy
08-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Well, I'd assume Clerks 2 will have:
Dante, Randal (PM4L?), Jay (Silence of the Lambs?), Bob, Elias, Becky, & a mystery figure.
Perhaps...Dante's fiance, Pickle F***er, the LOTR guy, or Kelly?

2-1B
08-20-2006, 01:01 AM
Last summer I picked up the Wizard World Chicago Kevin Smith Inaction figure and also a Willenholly...I wasn't going to buy anymore until I found Missy and Sissy on clearance for a dollar each. :grin:

And I love JMGuy's idea of a dancing Becky figure. :grin:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-12-2007, 02:36 PM
For those of you who care, the online Secret Stash has the Kevin PILLOW PANTS 4 LIFE version for sale. 15 bucks each, autographed by Kev himself! I ordered mine!

http://jayandsilentbob.com/kesminfi20on.html :thumbsup:

evenflow
02-14-2007, 09:48 AM
I got mine in the mail last week, pretty cool figure. I am hoping for an announcement for the next wave of figures though.

evenflow
03-09-2007, 11:33 AM
I have an extra Secret Stash Red Bank Kevin Smith figure if anyone is interested (the one withthe red shirt)