PDA

View Full Version : Just got my order in, what a great day!

Amy
03-31-2003, 09:35 PM
Got my box from Brian's Toys, and I must say I LOVE THEM. They are a bit high on the newer stuff, but if your re-building your collection(like me), they are more then fine:)

Here is what I ordered..

Mace Windu preview figure
Shmi Skywalker
Purchase of the droids
Jedi spirets
Jabba's Dancers
Final Jedi Duel
Aunt beru
Deluxe Probe Droid
Deluxe snow trooper
Deluxe hoth soldier
FX Emperor
Gunner station Han
Gunner Station Luke
Luke with Taun Taun
Leia Hoth
Leia and Han Leia collection(bespin)
Leia general
FX-7
Jek Porkins
Obi-Wan potj (old)
Obi-Wan cold weather
Darth Vader w/helmet

Pretty cool aye?;) My collection is slowly growing once again!:D

PoggleTheGreater
03-31-2003, 10:01 PM
A fresh box of star wars figures is always a beautiful sight

bobafrett
04-01-2003, 12:37 AM
Very nice selection of figures Amy! I got a package from EE today, but it was the "No Doubt" set they had by Smiti. I only bought that because when I first was working on my Stormtrooper armor, some of my fellow troopers got to go on stage with No Doubt during there "Rock Steady" Chicago concert.

Kidhuman
04-01-2003, 08:48 AM
Congrats AMy. Hope you enjoy them. Good selection.

Darkross
04-02-2003, 10:59 AM
Yes...although Brian'stoys is expensive...but you can't beat the selection and the service. It was 1 week from the time I ordered my figs to the time I got them...and I live in Canada and didn't even have to pay duty on them! I was happy and I would buy from them again. I just wish the Master Replica stuff wasn't so stinking expensive especially the ROTJ Luke Saber hilt!

icatch9
04-02-2003, 11:11 AM
Amy, if you don't mind me asking....how much to you pay for that bounty? Also, you say "Re-building your collection", why do you have to do that? What happened to your collection? Just curious :D.

BT is high priced, but they've got what you want. Pointing and clicking is a lot easier than hours of hit and miss on ebay.

Amy
04-02-2003, 04:12 PM
$187 was the amount:) I had to sell my collection for personal reasons. It was to help out a friend in need. I cried about losing my stuff for about a week lol. I had everything up to the firat set of episode 1.

My vintage collection was thrown away by my mother.

Turbowars
04-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Amy I have a bunch of POTF2 red and yellow FF's and GC figures. If interested pm me, I'm not out to make a lot of money either. I just need to get rid of it. You can view my list(minus Biggs) in the Saga trade threads under a thread of Need Rebel and Officer hair variations.