PDA

View Full Version : Today I've been a fool for 7 years........

Fulit
04-01-2003, 08:04 AM
Yes, thank you, I've been married for 7 years today to the same wonderful, SW tolerant woman, who, as we speak, is slaving away at nursing school.

When you marry at 18, everyone says it won't last. Who's the fool now?

Do you know my own mom has been married three times, and none of them have lasted as long as mine? Ok, self congratulations aside, take a bow, and......exit.

Kidhuman
04-01-2003, 08:07 AM
Congrats Fulit. Hope you have 70 more great years. A SW tolerant wife is a great find in our universe. I have one as well only for a year and a half, but we getting there.

QLD
04-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Congrats Fulit. I hope my upcoming marriage goes just as well.

JEDIpartner
04-01-2003, 08:45 AM
Congrats!!!!

Keep doing what you're doing... apparently you have the formula! :happy:

PoggleTheGreater
04-01-2003, 09:05 AM
Congradulations, and a magnifcent 7th anniversary to you

The Overlord Returns
04-01-2003, 09:34 AM
Happy 7th to you and your wife Fulit!

r2dee2
04-01-2003, 09:49 AM
BIG Congrats to you Fulit!! I'm always so happy to see long lasting marriages!!:cool:

Fulit
04-01-2003, 10:02 AM
Tank you, tank you veddy much everyone!:D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-01-2003, 12:10 PM
tehehehhehehehe

Man, the SW geek community has come along way since it's conception. First we couldn't talk to girls, then we could, then came dating, and then marriage.....I'm sure everytime Lucas thinks about how his fans have evolved, it brings a tear to his bearded face. tehehheehe :D

and for the lady collectors on the site, i can't say how it's been for you, being a SW collector and a geek and whatnot, so i'm not going to make any assumptions. This observation is merely from a male geek point of view. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
04-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Congrats Fulit!!!

7 is a wonderful number too so hopefully there's only more good stuff to come for you and the wife Fulit :)

LIMP - I'm helluva excited for you my friend. :D

Make sure to watch the wedding cake hehehe

InsaneJediGirl
04-01-2003, 01:39 PM
Congrats to you and your wife Fulit.Hope you have many happy years ahead:)

2-1B
04-01-2003, 05:37 PM
You got married on April 1st? That's classic ! ! ! :D

Are you sure she wasn't just foolin' ? :crazed:

j/k ;)

dr_evazan22
04-01-2003, 06:44 PM
Congrats Fulit!

Does your wife have a sister?

Fulit
04-01-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by dr_evazan22
Congrats Fulit!

Does your wife have a sister?

Umm, yeah, but trust me, you wouldn't be interested. Think of Selma Bouvier from the Simpsons, with a slightly less abrasive personality.:rolleyes:

Tonysmo
04-02-2003, 01:55 AM
congrats fulit

wives are wonderful.. I wouldnt trust anyone else to dust my SW figs..

Emperor Howdy
04-02-2003, 04:15 AM
Yeah, wives ARE great! I met my girl about 10 years ago in a musty nightclub. There were several men in leather and tight, sleeveless clothing dancing around the place. I'll never forget seeing her....on the dance floor...surrounded by these animals. She had long blonde hair that draped down her back. A tight red dress barely covered her muscular 6'4" frame, and her high-heels were lethal! Like a knight in shining armor, I raced down the lighted stairs, took her large, rugged hand, and said, "Let's blow this joint". Her deep laugh sent shivers down my spine. She really seemed in control as she picked me up and threw me over her shoulders. Gosh, I laughed, and laughed, and laughed. We drove her Harley to her modest condo on the beach. We slammed some beers, then she looked into my eyes. I remember she told me there was "something you should know". I put my finger over her lips and said, "Shhhhhhhh. Not now. Maybe someday". She said, "No, really dude, you need to know that I'm actually a...." Once again I touched her lips and said, "Kitten, really, I know already". "Umm, you do!?", she questioned. "Of course I do, you're actually a less aggressive woman with other men. This I know. I have that effect on ladies. Just let it flow." She looked at me peculiarly, smirked, then whispered, "Oooook, don't say I didn't try to tell you." I quirked, "Baby, do me a favor and don't talk so much, alright?"

And so it was. The night lasted an eternity. Between me and you, she was really into some....some "weird" stuff. She'd kill me if I told you all this, but.....I think she has a birth defect. I mean, it's kind of like.......well.....it's hard to explain.....

Anyway, it's the little imperfections that make her so special. The tickle of the hair that grows on her cheeks (she says it's from the latin side of her family). Gosh, how she still makes me laugh, and laugh, and laugh. So on this special April Fool's Day, tell your lady that your love is no hoax! :D

Happy April Fool's Day!!

Psssst, your zipper's down! :eek:

GOTCHA!

Har Har Har, how we laugh, and laugh, and la.....

**suddenly several poison-tipped arrows fly through the window and embed themselves in Howdy's back. He falls head first dead on the keyboard**

a4e096uatz5r-e////////////////////////////////////////

END OF TRANSMISSION

scruffziller
04-02-2003, 05:03 AM
Was it a SW wedding?

LTBasker
04-02-2003, 06:35 AM
It was Apr. Fools day so I'd guess it was a Star Trek. :D :crazed:

Fulit
04-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by scruffziller
Was it a SW wedding?

No, more like a degenerate free-for-all. I wore a spike studded black leather jacket and decayed jeans, everyone was drinking PGA & punch (even our parents & grandparents) and we utterly trashed the place. Then we went to SirLoins Inn and trashed that place too, and nearly got thrown out. They definitely did not think we belonged. Ah, how I long for the chaotic old days sometimes. We really used to be into causing a scene. Now we're old and boring in comparison.

2-1B
04-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Sir Loin.
Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time . . . a long time.

:D

bobafrett
04-02-2003, 12:17 PM
Fulit, do you have pictures from your wedding day? At least ones you can share with us? Congratulations on finding your special someone. Me, I'm still looking! I plan on getting married in my Stormtrooper armor, but I'll see what my special someone says about that, if I ever find her!

scruffziller
04-02-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
No, more like a degenerate free-for-all. I wore a spike studded black leather jacket and decayed jeans, everyone was drinking PGA & punch (even our parents & grandparents) and we utterly trashed the place. Then we went to SirLoins Inn and trashed that place too, and nearly got thrown out. They definitely did not think we belonged. Ah, how I long for the chaotic old days sometimes. We really used to be into causing a scene. Now we're old and boring in comparison.

So it was a "Tales from the Cantina" wedding.:D

Fulit
04-02-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by bobafrett
Fulit, do you have pictures from your wedding day? At least ones you can share with us? Congratulations on finding your special someone. Me, I'm still looking! I plan on getting married in my Stormtrooper armor, but I'll see what my special someone says about that, if I ever find her!

Yes, but theres no telling what box they're stored away in. Me and the Mrs. actually live now in the house we were married in, (the same one we trashed), she inherited it from her family. It's a big *** house, so they're tucked away somewhere I have no idea.
I might be too embarrassed to show them, we were all so damn silly back then. Looking back, sometimes I wish we had done things with more decorum. Then I slap myself and ask myeslf whats wrong w/ me.

Tales from the Cantina, indeed! All we needed was the music! The JP made us turn off our "wedding mix" we had playing, I think he didn't think we took it seriously enough. He was rather appalled, in fact. Heh.