PDA

View Full Version : Not a Fools Joke, but a good laugh

Fulit
04-01-2003, 09:14 AM
I laughed so hard when I saw these pictures.....esp. the middle one, that I had to share this.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003150306,00.html

**Oops, I didn't read the bottom part the first time. Well, its still funny as hell.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Be careful, if you ba-bump a bag, it'll smash up the insides!

According to ads in the weekly coupon newspaper inserts, and that it is NOT an April Fool's joke, you can get a free bag of Lay's chips this Friday from 3-8pm if you go to a Ralph's or Kroger's grocery store. No coupon needed. I wonder how this will work; I'll bite (pun intended).

El Chuxter
04-01-2011, 09:44 AM
The gas required to get to a Ralph's would make this not a good deal. :(

Any good stuff online this year? So far, I've seen:
Google's autocompleter job opening ad
Google's Helvetica gag
Wookieepedia's 3D page (not funny at all)
Wikipedia's Fanny Scratcher article
ThinkGeek's Apple Store playset (and other featured products)
TheForce.net's Holiday Special Blue-Ray (too predictable)

The best is YouTube's 1911 filter by a long shot. Check out the Mace Windu two-parter with that on. The super-speed and crazy action fits the look of a silent picture perfectly.

sebillba
04-02-2011, 05:24 AM
I laughed so hard when I saw these pictures.....esp. the middle one, that I had to share this.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003150306,00.html

**Oops, I didn't read the bottom part the first time. Well, its still funny as hell.

Cool! Gosport is only a few miles from where I live!

Bel-Cam Jos
04-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Well, the free sample bag ended up as a 2 3/4" Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips; nice.

At work, someone put a Xerox flier by our copier that stated it had been updated to a voice-activated feature, where you simply told the machine what function you needed. Funniest part was the note at the bottom saying if it didn't work at first, to repeat as many times as needed. Don't think anyone fell for it, though. :D

I was forwarded a college site, with the following opening paragraph:

Bryn Mawr College will be partnering with the Bithnian University of Science and Technology in the first intergalactic partnership between a liberal-arts college and an alien research university