PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of new figures - Imperial Dignitaries and more!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-01-2003, 09:12 PM
LINK REMOVED

This has pictures of new figures, like the Imperial Dignitaries, Bail Organa, some Ewoks, A NEW JABBA, and the classic re-issues with sweet new bases!!!

OH MAN!!! I was pleasantly surprised, more like AMAZED, to find this cool website today!!!!!! You won't be let down, I promise!!!!!

Deoxyribonucleic
04-01-2003, 09:31 PM
actually, those were really great pics, I can't wait for those figures to come out. They look even more promising than those leachurous clone wars figs! But those are kinda cool I think, don't you JJ?
Let's see, Laramie is the name you said? Ouch, that's upsetting! :D

:) :D ;)

Turbowars
04-01-2003, 09:56 PM
John you suckk!!!

Amy
04-01-2003, 10:10 PM
lol, I knew it was false just going back the amount of replies to this thread. There would be much more if it where real.:p

Deoxyribonucleic
04-01-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Amy
lol, I knew it was false just going back the amount of replies to this thread. There would be much more if it where real.:p

Damn, you were smarter than I, but I was the first to look, so at least I have that excuse ;)

James Boba Fettfield
04-01-2003, 10:28 PM
That "I will kill you" thing is what worried me about this.

seth_quinn
04-02-2003, 12:19 AM
guess I deserved to get sucked in by this thread after the stunt I pulled this morning, nice work. :-)
I wish they hadn't locked the other AF thread so quick, I wanted to post a follow up to all my new friends/enemies that pm'ed me this morning. the best was the first one, it came in about 30 seconds after I posted it, too funny. btw - I drive a vr6 vw golf so a new engine probably would cost 5 grand to replace but I'd move into a cardboard box before selling my collection.

bobafrett
04-02-2003, 12:26 AM
You got me this morning seth_quinn, curiousity got me on this one. I should have known it was a AF joke when I saw the red lettered response from Deoxyribonucleic!

fourtwo
04-02-2003, 02:49 AM
nice work?
april fools?
spammer. you should be banned.
that was not cool at all....usuing us to gain points in some online nerd contest. shame on you.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Well, it worked, didn't it? In case you didn't know, the guy with the most money at the end of the month wins some great crap, like an Xbox, portable DVD player, or cash. And hey . . . read the dark blue writing in the post, anyway! And I needed something to write in my profile, you know . . . and I'm not really 35, either . . . :)

Prince Xizor
04-02-2003, 11:35 PM
I am very upset right now....

SirSteve
04-03-2003, 12:30 AM
Since this is not real, we are closing this thread.