PDA

View Full Version : Just a few from new jedi order please!

Dark Lord Kakorotto
04-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Hasbro i was impressed that you made great characters such as Mara Jade and Grand Admiral Thrawn. I loved them. Please recognize the grand thing that is the New Jedi Order. This new york times bestselling series has a multitude of great characters. But all i want is Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, and Anakin Solo in their prime as Jedi Knights and Tsavong La Warmaster and a Yuuzhan Vong warrior. This would be one of my oldest wishes granted and many other star wars fans.

InsaneJediGirl
04-03-2003, 03:06 PM
More EU figures please.I hate to say this,since I am a opponent of exclusives,but even if they just were made available through the FC Website,it would be great.Vong,Solos,some aliens,all would nice.:D

Sentinel18725
04-03-2003, 03:59 PM
I have loved this whole series. I've had to put it on hold ofr a few issues but I would love to see figures of these. Please.

Kidhuman
04-05-2003, 04:10 PM
I have just started reading Eu novels and have gotten 3 NJO books. As I am reading I would love to see these figures. Please Hasbro enlighten us with these figures

James Boba Fettfield
04-05-2003, 04:54 PM
We need Borsk! Bothan representation!

RussUAE
05-04-2003, 06:20 AM
I fully agree, a few more figures from EU would be good. After all, if you can make Djas Puhr, a Vong Warrior would surely sell like hot cakes.