PDA

View Full Version : EU Figures

Darth Trasko
11-15-2001, 04:14 PM
I think that if there is going to be anymore EU figures they should not just use the books/comics and games they should do cut scenes too.I for one would love a figure of Biggs from the cut Anchorhead scene any way didn't they already release a Luke from this scene ( Flashback Luke with floppy hat,blaster rifle and binoculars)? or even the girl with Han in the seldom seen cut scene from the cantina that would make my Cantina diorama even better.

master jedi
11-15-2001, 05:31 PM
I'd love to see these figures. I wouldn't classify them as Expanded Universe because they were written by Lucas and were actually filmed.

I noticed that you're new here so welcome to these forums.

Darth Trasko
11-15-2001, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome Master Jedi.....I don't know if my next question belongs here though or in the movies section but does any one know if any of the cut scenes or even stills are available online?

Beast
11-15-2001, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Darth Trasko
Thanks for the welcome Master Jedi.....I don't know if my next question belongs here though or in the movies section but does any one know if any of the cut scenes or even stills are available online?

Here is a site that has a decent breakdown of cut scenes, as well as some stills. http://www.evan.org/cutindex.html

You may also wanna pick up a copy of the "Star Wars: Behind the Magic" CD-Rom. It has the biggs scenes, the alternative Cantina sequence and much more.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

master jedi
11-15-2001, 09:26 PM

I think you might find them at blueharvest.net

GNT
11-16-2001, 12:35 AM
Firstly welcome Darth Trasko to my our forums :) I really wouldn't like to see any cut scene figures because they have no use in our universe unless they are put back into the films,which wont happen anytime soon :( So no Cut scene figures, Yes to EU figures :)

Darth Trasko
11-16-2001, 12:58 AM
We still have to wait for the OT to be released on DVD...so maybe just maybe....

GNT
11-16-2001, 01:04 AM
We still have to wait for the OT to be released on DVD...so maybe just maybe....

Yeah but it'll be released on DVD in like the year 2007,the way I understand it(George wants to release them in order)

evenflow
11-16-2001, 07:13 AM
I would love to see EU and all the stuff from the cut scenes. MAybe after everything is done, then we will get them.

Obi-Don
11-16-2001, 08:49 AM
I wish they would make more EU figures and release the ones they have made,so we [I] can get them without paying a whole lot of money at those on line stores.:rolleyes: