PDA

View Full Version : Is Aleay still going to be in matrix 2?

mylow thehutt
04-03-2003, 06:45 AM
i heard that the singer Aleay was making 3 movies Queen of the dammed and Matrix 2 and 3,and even after here death her brother said on mtv that she will still be in queen of the dammed since she made it already,I also heard that she will be matrix 2 but i heard that back in 2002 so if any one can confirm this it would help.

Eternal Padawan
04-03-2003, 07:51 AM
Well, since Queen of the Damned came and went in theatres and she was in it, I'd say the answer was yes.

As for the Matrix, the answer is no. They hadn't started shooting before she died, so they recast the role with someone else.

I'm pretty sure all of this information was on cable at some point. :rolleyes:

mrmiller
04-03-2003, 10:55 AM
I think Jada Pinket Smith took her place- who at first impression is a far better choice IMO.

=MATT=

JEDIpartner
04-03-2003, 03:42 PM
I don't really know what the buzz on Aaliyah was anyhow... she was an mediocre singer, (apparently) an extremely nice person, but I didn't think she was that much of an actress.

RooJay
04-03-2003, 06:51 PM
Actually, Aaliyah's role as "Zee" was recast with singer Nona Gaye (daughter of Marvin).

Deoxyribonucleic
04-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Her significance of course and her popularity comes from the fact that she's related to former LAPD Chief Bernard Parks! :rolleyes: :crazed:

HAHAHAAH Ya right!