PDA

View Full Version : barge

darthcow
04-03-2003, 05:25 PM
This would have to be a playset. A great playset at that. The next thing after hasbro makes the saibarge would have to be Jabba's palace. After all we need a place to park the barge and the skiff. Imagine it all......wow....what a great dream. We would have the ultimate star wars item. I figure this would be on 95% or so of every star wars collectors buying list. But not at $3500... imagine if the guy made it 90% out of cardboard. If i won it for $3500 and it came mostly cardboard Id cry. Very risky! Especially from Chillie, what if the plane crashes or the parcell gets lost, what if it breaks do you send it back and wait for repairs? No insurance claim would cover a $3500 cardboard box with paint and some plastic would it?

Jerjerrod
04-03-2003, 10:30 PM
No need to start a new thread, there's already one about the Chilean Sailbarge on ebay. As for your opinion, I agree it's too risky. Maybe, the buyer is a fake just to get the seller all hyped up, only never to receive any money, and will be forced to keep his creation. I will watch that page closely and let you know what happens to their feedbacks.