PDA

View Full Version : "I'm not trying to hit on you"

stillakid
04-04-2003, 04:38 PM
As of 2:37pm, April 4th, 2003, I believe that the number of times I've read the phrase (or something like it) "I'm not trying to hit on you, Amy" is up to 5.

Stay tuned for further updates.:D

James Boba Fettfield
04-04-2003, 04:44 PM
I want to see the people who actually used that line here. Man, this made me giggle like a school girl.

Dr Zoltar
04-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Heh, heh, heh...Nice!

LTBasker
04-04-2003, 04:45 PM
And how many times is it believeable? :crazed:

El Chuxter
04-04-2003, 04:49 PM
I certainly hope she doesn't try to hit on me! I'm sure she could break my arm, easy!

:D

darthvyn
04-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
I want to see the people who actually used that line here. Man, this made me giggle like a school girl.

well, there's this...

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=237599#post237599

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=237745#post237745

DarthChuckMc
04-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
As of 2:37pm, April 4th, 2003, I believe that the number of times I've read the phrase (or something like it) "I'm not trying to hit on you, Amy" is up to 5.

Stay tuned for further updates.:D

I'm not trying to hit on her or anything,....but...

nevermind....I guess I just did..:o

stillakid
04-04-2003, 05:27 PM
:D In my own experience, a guy doesn't even talk to a girl unless he finds her attractive or unless he absolutely has to.

Afterall, what guy would say that to a girl that he really didn't want to hook up with? The last thing you want to do is put the idea of the two of you together in her mind.

So a sure fire way to tell if a guy is hitting on a girl is if he says "I'm not hitting on you." It's the safe way to probe for interest on the other side without taking unnecessary risk.

James Boba Fettfield
04-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Much obliged, darthvyn. It's only funnier after actually seeing the text.

DarthChuckMc
04-04-2003, 05:32 PM
:D In my own experience, a guy doesn't even talk to a girl unless he finds her attractive or unless he absolutely has to.

Afterall, what guy would say that to a girl that he really didn't want to hook up with? The last thing you want to do is put the idea of the two of you together in her mind.

So a sure fire way to tell if a guy is hitting on a girl is if he says "I'm not hitting on you." It's the safe way to probe for interest on the other side without taking unnecessary risk.

That's how I probe for interest from strippers.....works ever time.

InsaneJediGirl
04-04-2003, 06:15 PM
This is funny.Wonder how high the count will go?..Perhaps we should set up a system and bet on the number of times:D;)

Fulit
04-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Blame biology.:)

plasticfetish
04-04-2003, 09:03 PM
Well, it is spring isn't it?

Jargo
04-04-2003, 09:09 PM
It's sort of an occupational hazard for girls isn't it? Never hear women say that sort of thing at all, not never no how..... :rolleyes: I get hit on by middle aged women all the time, they want to mother me. I tell them i have a perfectly good annoying middle aged mother and don't need any more thanks for asking. I swear to god that middle aged women actually do say the same lines that young buck men do. "get your coat, you've pulled." :p

James Boba Fettfield
04-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Where'd that tally sheet go....

plasticfetish
04-04-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I get hit on by middle aged women all the time, they want to mother me. I tell them i have a perfectly good annoying middle aged mother and don't need any more thanks for asking.
You know, if you could limit the "mothering" to some home cooked meals and a freshly ironed shirt, you might have something of value.

stillakid
04-04-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by plasticfetish
You know, if you could limit the "mothering" to some home cooked meals and a freshly ironed shirt, you might have something of value.

As long as she wearing a thong I'll take it. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
04-04-2003, 11:59 PM
As long as she wearing a thong I'll take it. :)

left or right? Or both?

:)

Amy
04-05-2003, 12:06 AM
If there is one guy(kid) on the board that really is serious about flirting, its JediBrian. I thought the first few hundred times you addressed me you where kidding, now I dont even care. Your like nails on a chalk board. You seemed fixed on me for some reason.

And please if you(or anyone else) want to think of me as a guy, please do I am more then use to it. I just want fellow collectors to talk to, because NONE of my friends collect, and even tease me about it lol.
I do however wish I would have used my first pick for a Username, which was SWFAN01, but went ahead and used my real name, which is Amy Robertson. Live and learn I guess.

James Boba Fettfield
04-05-2003, 12:10 AM
Where's Howdy, he's usually into these topics. One could say I "hit on" him once before, and didn't apologize for it. Howdy, if you read this, give your posse a shout out. Is that still a relevant street phrase even.

Amy
04-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Believe me, the thought does not flatter me.

James Boba Fettfield
04-05-2003, 12:30 AM
And the thought of a fight in here doesn't flatter me. Hint.

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 12:34 AM
I'm much to old to flirt with anything but old divorced women. How many of them still want to go out with somebody who has his bedroom filled with Star Wars toys.

Lord Malakite
04-05-2003, 12:35 AM
:rolleyes: Can't you people find some place else to pick each other up, like a Pokemon board? :D

Amy
04-05-2003, 12:36 AM
Nor does it me James. For now on I'm just going to ignore all of his posts, and maybe he will do the same:) Everyone can see who started the first negative comments in this thread as alot of users have already told me:)

I'm very sorry guys, it ends here:)

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 12:39 AM
Good you silly little 25 year old.

Amy
04-05-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
[B like a Pokemon board? :D [/B]

LOL!!!! Now there is a hobby I'm glade I never picked up! lol.:D :D

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 12:42 AM
When as big as me you are, so little shall you look!

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Yes, could you please stop now, I'd like to read other threads before retireing for the night! Thank you!

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 12:54 AM
Always with you, it cannot be done..................Hear you nothing I say?

Lord Malakite
04-05-2003, 01:02 AM
Enough from the both of you. Otherwise I'll have to get JT to whip out the ban stick.

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 01:05 AM
Not a problem Lord_Malakite, moving onto another section.

2-1B
04-05-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
This is funny.Wonder how high the count will go?..Perhaps we should set up a system and bet on the number of times:D;)

I'm not trying to hit on you or anything, but I'll bet on 35 times. :)

Oh, who am I kidding - I'm TOTALLY crushing on IJG. :(

Exhaust Port
04-05-2003, 06:54 AM
25 going on 13 years old. This thread is like listening to conversations in high school study hall. Entertaining to say the least. :)

LTBasker
04-05-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Amy
I do however wish I would have used my first pick for a Username, which was SWFAN01, but went ahead and used my real name, which is Amy Robertson. Live and learn I guess.

Actually I think 'Amy' sounds more original than something like SWFAN01. :D

And to add to the bandwagon, no I'm not hitting on you, mainly because there's a slight age difference. ;) (Ok, so you're three years older)

Originally posted by Caesar
Oh, who am I kidding - I'm TOTALLY crushing on IJG. :(

Cae, I thought you didn't want any "misconceptions"? :sur: :p

Though it fits, she's crushin on Hayden, you're crushin on Hayden.. :crazed:

Edit: Just wanted to add I'm not trying to hit on you either InsJediGal or Cae. ;)

scruffziller
04-05-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Amy
Believe me, the thought does not flatter me.

UH OH!!!!!!!!......... :rolleyes: ............................:D

mabudonicus
04-05-2003, 10:23 AM
Awww man, you guys are making me look bad.... I actually use the phrase (or variations thereof) if I'm afraid I'm sending mixed messages, cause it seems that I sort of do that... though cometo think of it, it does usually seem to have less effect than desired, I guess I'll have to think of something more direct... maybe

Unhhhhhh......
*FFFRRRRRRRAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSKKK*

How's that???

Fleep fleep....... fleep fleep............fleep fleep....

Ahhhhhh, perfect, frask it is!!!!!

2-1B
04-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Though it fits, she's crushin on Hayden, you're crushin on Hayden.. :crazed:

Well, I am, that's for sure - as for IJG, I think she's just making fun of me with that sig line. Although, she should be crushin' on him . . . :crazed:

Edit: Just wanted to add I'm not trying to hit on you either InsJediGal or Cae. ;)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you aren't, my little Baskin Robbins. :kiss:

kool-aid killer
04-05-2003, 01:10 PM
I got a question for Dexonubronicoliowhatchamacallit (sorry, i know i butchered your screen name) about your signature line. Did you put "i like nice men" due to the amount of responses Amy got on her thread about any other female fans?

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by kool-aid killer
I got a question for Dexonubronicoliowhatchamacallit (sorry, i know i butchered your screen name) about your signature line. Did you put "i like nice men" due to the amount of responses Amy got on her thread about any other female fans?

No prob about the butchering thing there KAK.

Uhhhhh, well I first have to say that as I read your post I almost fell off of my chair LOL - but to answer your question, NO, that is not the reason. I had that in my sig line before this whole site turned into the dating game. :) It's just a joke between me and a good friend! You know who you are. ;) :)

Why, are you hitting on me??? hehe j/k :crazed:

DarthBrandon
04-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Are you talking about me D? I don't know with all this I wasn't hitting on you crap going on.:D

Kidhuman
04-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Geez, Sir Steves Singles Site.

2-1B
04-05-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
No prob about the butchering thing there KAK.

Uhhhhh, well I first have to say that as I read your post I almost fell off of my chair LOL - but to answer your question, NO, that is not the reason. I had that in my sig line before this whole site turned into the dating game. :) It's just a joke between me and a good friend! You know who you are. ;) :)

Why, are you hitting on me??? hehe j/k :crazed:

I'm not trying to hit on you, but I'm nice men. :)

Obi-Dan Kenobi
04-05-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by bobafrett
I'm much to old to flirt with anything but old divorced women. How many of them still want to go out with somebody who has his bedroom filled with Star Wars toys.

My girlfriend is divorced, with a child, and not only does she go out with someone who has a room full of Star Wars toys, she hunts for them for me, and collects them herself. And she's pretty fine-lookin', too. Needless to say, she's DEFINITELY a keeper.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Star Wars Dating Game...please meet our fabulous bachelorette, she enjoys Star Wars, collecting, music and hanging with her friends......please welcome (one of the 5 female collectors on the site)....(enter applause)

Now, it's time to meet our bachelors.....he's a guy who loves attending Phish shows and arguing in threads...please welcome, EricG!! (enter applause) our next bachelor is the "guy next door" who loves Star Wars, video games and Metallica...please welcome, James Boba Fettfield!!! (enter applause) and last, but certainly not least, he's a sensitive young man who enjoys star wars, knitting and long walks on the beach, please welcome, Lord Malakite!! (enter applause)

Now, let's start with our questions, ms. bachelorette, begin please!

"thanks JMG.....bachelor #2, if you were to describe yourself using the name of a metallica song, what would it be?"

I can just see this now...God help us... :D

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Are you talking about me D? I don't know with all this I wasn't hitting on you crap going on.:D

B, I'm speaking of "nice men" who aren't married :) hehe J/k ;)

AND this thread is cracking me up! :D

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
I'm not trying to hit on you, but I'm nice men. :)

And wouldn't you know it, I happen to like nice men! But I'm not trying to hit on you or anything. ;) :D

James Boba Fettfield
04-05-2003, 05:38 PM
Guyute, a game such as that worries me. Not so much for the present, but the implications it would have in the future. Something like....

My parents met on an internet message board for collecting all things Star Wars.

I hope you can accept my pulling out without any hurt feelings.

kool-aid killer
04-05-2003, 05:45 PM
See thats what i meant. I thought maybe you (Dexo) where a bit bothered by how many guys where busting a you know what trying to a talk to Amy and i thought Cesear was trying to get the hook up cause hes like "Im nice men." I guess i never noticied that on your sig line before.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by kool-aid killer
See thats what i meant. I thought maybe you (Dexo) where a bit bothered by how many guys where busting a you know what trying to a talk to Amy and i thought Cesear was trying to get the hook up cause hes like "Im nice men." I guess i never noticied that on your sig line before.

Again I'm almost falling out of my chair laughing. . . I find it extremely funny that one, you think I'd be upset that Amy is getting BULLDOZED by some guy. Two, I, for all you know, might be spoken for. Three, this is a star wars site, not Chuck Woolery's Dating Game or Scrabble Dating Service or what have you and LAST, I just TODAY saw all this "hit on me" crapola as Brandon so rightfully called it in his post above and have had my sig line for awhile now!

I actually feel sorry for Amy but think she's handling herself extremely well against _________ and until recently my "sex" never mattered to my friends here and it has never been a concern to me or anyone else that I talk to on these boards, as I come here to be with friends.

Now just so you know, so no fighting or bickering will occur, I am typing this with laughter in my belly (and maybe a little :rolleyes: ) and this is NOT a personal attack on anyone!

Thank You

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

ps. this being a star wars site, my "controversial" sig line is actually a line from Princess Leia ESB and I thought most everyone here knew that. It's not some shameless, cheap way to pick up guys :sur: :rolleyes:

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by JediBrian
oh puhlease DNA...like we are offended! Please don't re-assure us. No one here wants you or Amy. It's called flirting and I am very sorry to break to you ladies on this site, but I am spoken for. So STOP hitting on me!

:rolleyes:

kool-aid killer
04-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Sorry if i brought this up people, but please dont argue over something stupid. And JediBrian there is no need reason to get all upset because Dexo said it wasnt a personal attack.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 06:25 PM
sorry for upsetting you sweetie. My relationships don't last long so if and when I break up....you'll be first on my list ok? So smile will ya goregous? BTW, I am not a nice man, but I am sure you can teach me. :-D

:rolleyes:

James Boba Fettfield
04-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Maybe it's the deja vu coming from last night's incident, but perhaps we could stop this **** right here. Just a suggestion.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
Maybe it's the deja vu coming from last night's incident, but perhaps we could stop this **** right here. Just a suggestion.

:cool: :)

James Boba Fettfield
04-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Why what happened last night?

Go back a few pages. It involved you.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-05-2003, 06:31 PM
Yes, preach on brother BFF!! preach on!!!

I agree, some of these comments are fun filled, but most of it just getting old. Let's move along...nothing to see here. :D

plasticfetish
04-05-2003, 06:36 PM
I for one am glad that the heat has been taken off of ME for just a little while ... it's been difficult all of these months fending off the numerous advances. Sure, call it innocent "flirting" but I know what you guys mean when you write things like ... "Hey, have you seen that new figure?" and "Who's your favorite bounty hunter?" ... I can read between the lines. You guys are animals ... what is it, the sexy avatar there? I keep telling you ... I'm married and you need to move on.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-05-2003, 06:37 PM
actually, yes, yes, i'm in on this too. I'm using your password to get onto Sir Steves Guide and cause havoc and make comments. You've caught me red handed!! :D

Somebody take me to the detention level so i may no longer be a threat to society or myself. That is all.

plasticfetish
04-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Oh, poo ... AOL chats are lame. I can clear out a room of hopeless chatters in 5 minutes. You just go in to one of those "vampire cafe" rooms and start asking for "Dr. Acula" or something humiliating. THAT's where you need to be careful because my wife, me and my friends have been pranking people in those rooms since they started ... heck, we've been hoaxing people since we first got Prodigy back in '94.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by plasticfetish
heck, we've been hoaxing people since we first got Prodigy back in '94.

Prodigy. . . now there's a name I've not heard in a long time, a long time! :)

and picking on all those AOL users PF. . . I'm so proud! :D

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 07:19 PM
AOL users are unhip man...can you dig?

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Just for the record...I AM hitting on any gal in here that will accept my advances. Please, I implore you. Won't someone have me?

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Roadrunner is the way to go daddy-o. Lightning fast internet connection and HDTV all in one package. AOL is #1 because it's given away free at every Target, Kmart, and Walmart in the country. Plus you get 40 discs a month from them in the mail. People that are buying a computer for the 1st time in their lives (believe or not, some people are JUST buying their 1st), are using it, because it's been shoved in their faces for so long, they don't know any better.

Viva la' resistance

Kidhuman
04-05-2003, 08:00 PM
Aol is too expensive. If it is number one, it should be the cheapest. BTW I met my wife on an internet board so..............:D :D :D :D :D

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Sorry, I didn't know you where picking nits there....Internet provider ehh? I'll say MSN...same features as AOL, only better in my opinion. Going to check that PM now.

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Not to change the subject....but I'm in the middle of watching TIME BANDITS, and one of Robin Hood's merry men is Declan Mulholland, the guy who originally played Jabba in ANH, and he's wearing the same costume...weird.

darthvyn
04-05-2003, 08:13 PM
Roadrunner is a cable modem provider, not an internet provider. AOL program has chat, e-mail, IM, music, news and so much more in one program.

uh, they are both internet providers... one is dial up and the other is cable modem... two different paths to the same internet... one big difference (besides the speed of cable...) is that you don't have to open a dial up program and leave it running eating up valuable ram and processor power. you can chat, email, im, and download music and read news without using aol...

do you work for aol?

i can't believe how many pages there are in this thread...

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey darthvyn,

I know.

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 08:26 PM
The sky isn't blue.....geeezz....The reflection of water on the earth's surface gives it the illusion of it being blue. The sky is REALLY fushia...everyone knows that...duhhh.

InsaneJediGirl
04-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Oh, who am I kidding - I'm TOTALLY crushing on IJG

I thought you were totally crushing on Hayden?Its either me or him Cae;) :D

Well, I am, that's for sure - as for IJG, I think she's just making fun of me with that sig line. Although, she should be crushin' on him . .

I'm not making fun of you,although the Sig line and the story behind it is quite funny.

AOL Does stink..quite expensive for second rate service;)

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 08:48 PM
that's just silly talk...oceans turning grey......why not ask if you could make a doghouse out of pancakes.....you can't.....because ice cream doesn't have bones.

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 08:53 PM
enough AOL bashing......and what the heck is a sig line? Us AOL users do not use this terminology so someone enlighten me.

Notice how everytime someone posts, they have funny little quotes from Simpsons characters or movie lines at the bottom of their post? That's a Sig Line.

DarthChuckMc
04-05-2003, 08:57 PM
DarthChuck, pass that joint this way. LOL

I quit that years ago...you can't do THAT and have kids.....although my brother does...but he has 5 kids.....I guess if I was under that much stress I'd "medicate" myself too.

Anywho, the only thing I'm high on now is life....and Mouse Droids :D

LTBasker
04-06-2003, 12:11 AM
I thought you were totally crushing on Hayden?Its either me or him Cae;) :D

Well if he chooses Hayden (he did have that shirtless scene...) remember, we're basically the same age. ;)

not that i'm trying to hit on you :crazed:

AOL Does stink..quite expensive for second rate service;)

Know what ya mean, try AOL mixed with Windows M.E. :eek: That'll really get to ya.... :dead:

bobafrett
04-06-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Obi-Dan Kenobi
My girlfriend is divorced, with a child, and not only does she go out with someone who has a room full of Star Wars toys, she hunts for them for me, and collects them herself. And she's pretty fine-lookin', too. Needless to say, she's DEFINITELY a keeper.

Hey congrats Obi-Dan, the last lady I dated helped me with some of my collecting, in fact she managed to get me a R2 with holographic Leia! She also had a thing for Ewan, so she didn't mind going to watch EP I & II with me. I've never found that quite perfect person who was also into SW as much as I am, but I'm sure I will someday!

I quit that years ago...you can't do THAT and have kids.....although my brother does...but he has 5 kids.....I guess if I was under that much stress I'd "medicate" myself too.

Anywho, the only thing I'm high on now is life....and Mouse Droids

I agree with that DarthChuckMc, I wasn't heavy into that, but once my son was born, I knew that I had to be an example for him. I'm glad you chose that same path! I also got my brother off of that stuff, because he's a father too.

I go away for a couple of hours and this thread doubles in size!

BTW, I'm not looking for a "Miss right" at the moment, but maybe in the next 6 months.

Tonysmo
04-06-2003, 04:18 AM
Does it count if I think to myself ... I havent hit on her... but if Im ever in Oklahoma, I may have her meet me at the Mc'y D's that stretches over HWY 44.. ( you know the one.. ) for lunch.. ya know.. to talk about STAR WARS!! but to make it OFFICAL - I AM NOT HITTING ON YOU.. I wouldnt want to hurt anyone..

It really is quite amazing that Amy - just being a girl - has cause such a commotion.. It's like some of ya'll have never seen a woman before.. too funny...

LTBasker
04-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Never. Eat. At. An. Oklahoma. McDonald's. Trust me, I live here too. ;)

The commotion is just really joking around, it's like this on just about every messgae board I go like this. It's just fun. :cool:

Tonysmo
04-06-2003, 05:25 AM
AWWWW Cmon! the one that stretches over the highway is sooooo cool..

Darth Jax
04-06-2003, 10:36 AM
how is it that despite protestations that someone's not hitting on Amy, his posts continue along that same line? i certainly can't speak for Amy or even others, but i'm getting tired of reading it.

Lord Malakite
04-06-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
and last, but certainly not least, he's a sensitive young man who enjoys star wars, knitting and long walks on the beach, please welcome, Lord Malakite!! (enter applause)

Is sensitive?!! Enjoys knitting??!!! Enjoys long walks on the beach???!!!! Is on a dating game show????!!!!! Alright, who stole my name and is trying to pose as me?????!!!!!! :confused:

I'm nothing like that.

InsaneJediGirl
04-06-2003, 11:36 AM
Well if he chooses Hayden (he did have that shirtless scene...) remember, we're basically the same age. ;)

not that i'm trying to hit on you :crazed:

LOL.This thread is getting WAY out of hand,its about AMY not InsaneJediGirl:p :D

But good luck finding a mate on here Amy, I hope ya do.

Maybe this has turned into Sir Steves Guide To Star Wars Singles:eek: :eek: :eek: :crazed:

The Overlord Returns
04-07-2003, 01:38 PM
I feel so sorry for poor Amy, having to put up with the advances of all you understimulated louts...........

That being said......I am now going to flirt with porcelina every time I run in to her on the boards ;)

Porcelina
04-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
That being said......I am now going to flirt with porcelina every time I run in to her on the boards ;)

woohoo!

but....i'm confused....what exactly was it you were doing before now? ;)

The Overlord Returns
04-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Ahhh.........I was just bein' nice ;)

The Overlord Returns
04-07-2003, 04:39 PM
you are all sad

Speaking to a mirror again are you?

James Boba Fettfield
04-07-2003, 05:02 PM
Just stop, Brian.