PDA

View Full Version : Hallmark Star Wars

Tonysmo
04-07-2003, 04:39 AM
Anyone have a complete list of all the Star Wars Ornaments that have been made?

I have quite a few and I know I'm missing a few. With new ones coming out, I figure I better get a jump on the ones I don't yet have..

regardless, I have yet to see any mention of these in the forums.. that leads me to believe these are closet collectibles that no one wants to admit to having.. or no one collects them but me.. ( which tells me MY christmas tree is WAAAAY COOLER than all of yours!! ) :D

I did give the Hallmark website a quick gander but didnt really find a complete list.. so if anyone has one.. POST IT!! PUHHLEASE!!

Sentinel18725
04-07-2003, 08:38 AM
I have all these and will post a list soon.

Nice quote....a little SNL

bobafrett
04-07-2003, 12:10 PM
I have been meaning to go to the Hallmark site, to see if they had a list of all the Star Wars ornaments to date. I usually buy one set before Christmas, and then buy a second set the day after Christmas, when they are 50% off. I'm pretty sure that I have all the SW ornaments to date, but a list would be nice just to double check. Also the Easter ornaments, I know they had minature replica's of the Star Wars, and the Empire Strikes Back lunchboxes.

r2dee2
04-07-2003, 12:49 PM
I have a list HERE (http://r2toyforce.net/ornaments.htm)

James Boba Fettfield
04-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Hey hey, in my sleeping quarters there's one of those Naboo Starfighters hanging by fishing line from a ceiling light. Great thing to walk by and give it a slap.

bobafrett
04-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Thanks r2dee2! Is that the complete list? I'm going to print it up, and use it as a check list.

r2dee2
04-07-2003, 04:33 PM
bobafrett, to the best of my knowledge it is a COMPLETE list.

As far as the scans go, it is not complete...I haven't done pics from last Christmas's ornaments yet:)

You can find another list HERE at the SW Collector's Bible (http://www.sandcrawler.com/SWB/hallmark.html)

Tonysmo
04-08-2003, 01:35 AM
um.. YOU GUYS ROCK! thank you very much for the list!

stillakid
08-24-2003, 11:40 PM
I was just wandering through the mall yesterday and saw the TIE FIGHTER ornament. Very cool! However I didn't think it was worthy of my $20. Maybe if they go on sale it'll be worth it. Too bad Hasbro can't come up with as good a version as Hallmark.

Tonysmo
08-25-2003, 12:13 AM
I picked it up.. Its pretty nice, very detailed, and of course has the famous sounds of the tie fighter coming in zzzzzzooooooooo.. pretty cool. Id like to try to stay up to date on at least ONE thing star wars..

bobafrett
08-25-2003, 01:14 AM
After walking through a TRU and a KB and not finding anything new, I walked past a Hallmark store and noticed that they had the Christmas ornament display up. I waltzed in abnd picked up a TIE fighter for my collection! I'm glad they don't release them all at once, but I was so delighted about the TIE that I missed the mini clone troopers which they had displayed until after I had already paid for my TIE!

Kidhuman
08-30-2003, 05:10 PM
I was just wandering through the mall yesterday and saw the TIE FIGHTER ornament. Very cool! However I didn't think it was worthy of my $20. Maybe if they go on sale it'll be worth it. Too bad Hasbro can't come up with as good a version as Hallmark.

Your best bet is to pick it up after Christmas when they are 50% off. That is the only sale they have I know of.

bobafrett
08-31-2003, 12:00 AM
Yes, but I have found that some of the early releases aren't around for the after Christmas sale. Last year I was only able to get those SW ornaments that were released closer to the holiday. I do buy one of every ornament before Christmas, and if I should get lucky, try to get the second of each at 1/2 off.

Darth Jax
08-31-2003, 12:43 PM
Your best bet is to pick it up after Christmas when they are 50% off. That is the only sale they have I know of.

the local mall has 2 hallmarks in it. i try to stop in on Dec. 26 and i've yet to find a star wars ornament left over after the holidays. plenty of star trek ornaments typically left though.

i'll buy any piece of junk in the 3.75" scale but the ornaments i'm more selective about, didn't get any of last years offerings. did pick up the TIE but think i'll pass on the mini clones.

Kidhuman
08-31-2003, 05:08 PM
How much are the Ties? I need one for the X-Wing to shoot down

stillakid
08-31-2003, 06:21 PM
How much are the Ties? I need one for the X-Wing to shoot down

I think it's $20 plus tax.

LTBasker
09-01-2003, 12:43 AM
Go to see the 3PO in person yesterday, has anybody noticed this thing is figure scale?? It's got great detail, accurate proportions, and it would be great for displays with figures I think. It's even nice and shiny unlike the mini R2/3PO set they released years ago.

thespar
11-10-2003, 11:44 PM
Have any of you all picked up the new yoda one yet i can of like it.

bobafrett
11-11-2003, 01:26 AM
No, I've only picked up the TIE fighter, 3PO, and the mini Clonetroopers. I was going to stop at Hallmark, but I had already dropped $100 on Star Wars Lego's.