PDA

View Full Version : for all you WWE fans or WCW fans GoldBergs Back!

mylow thehutt
04-07-2003, 06:56 AM
:D I never,watched the old WCW but i do know who GOLDBERG is,and last monday on Raw he came back! he walked down to the ring and speard the Rock.also it has been said that Kevin Nash will be returing with his old Disel look.:D

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
04-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Two years worth the wait... :D

Kidhuman
04-07-2003, 07:00 PM
GOLDBERG is the man. I hope they set him up against Nash when he comes back. I belive Nash was the only one to beat him in WCW.

2-1B
04-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Goldberg is great and all, but if they are going to bring back Diesel it better be without that mullet ! :D

And while they're at it, they can go ahead and bring back Razor Ramone - the greatest wrestler of all time ! ! ! :happy:

HEY YO.

Tonysmo
04-08-2003, 03:14 AM
I think its EH YO.. gotta have that lil bit in there.. all I can think of is greasy looking..

Nash made his return tonight on Raw. saved his ol buddy Shawn Micheals.. I think they will have him up against HHH...

As for Goldberg., he has already stated and shown, the ROCK is NEXT. I'll have to say I've lost a lil respect for Goldberg though, knowing what he was holding out for, and what his contract is all about.. Seems pretty selfish to me..

hmph.. bring back Sting.. that would be cool..

and here is a question for all you wrestling fans..

Who didnt think that could have kicked the s*** out of Xpac?
I could take him.. I loathed that guy..

Prince Xizor
04-08-2003, 01:24 PM
Let's hope Goldberg doesn't try to kick Rock or Rocky might end up in the hospital bed next to Bret Hart, the last guy to get kicked by Goldberg.

Kidhuman
04-08-2003, 03:47 PM
NAsh comes back, Glodberg already back. This is good stuff. I don't want to see sting again. He got played out and all in my eyes.

As for the X-Pac thing, anyone could take him. He is a sucker.

Tonysmo
04-09-2003, 03:55 AM
Did Goldberg really hurt Hart with that superkick? I knew he was hurtin people, just didnt ever think it was anything too bad...\

I miss the ol Sting.. He was cool.. the "crow" sting just got old..

Ever wondered about the fact that Ric Flair has wrestled at least 20 guys who are now dead.. ( shudder )

It will be cool to see how things play out though..

2-1B
04-09-2003, 04:09 AM
Bring back David Flair ! :D

Kidhuman
04-09-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
Bring back David Flair ! :D

I don't know if he is still alive after that thrashing the Undertaker gave him.

2-1B
04-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Bring back Paul Bearer !

Kidhuman
04-09-2003, 03:52 PM
ROwdy Piper is back on Smackdown with Pipers Pit. That should be good for a few laughs

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
04-19-2003, 07:41 PM
Jimmy Snuka's appearance a few nights ago was pretty surprising.

Tonysmo
04-20-2003, 04:21 AM
very surprising... and he looked pretty good for a really really old guy.. I certainly dont think youll see him flying off the top rope anytime soon though.... although... Sgt Slaughter had a match not too long ago...

Kidhuman
04-20-2003, 12:56 PM
SNuka will probably end up fighting Piper at the next PPV. Maybe in a tag match with Rakishi and O'Haire.