PDA

View Full Version : Campfire stand from ambush tusken

keithfite
04-07-2003, 02:39 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew what the stand that comes with the tusken w/ removable head is supposed to hook to. Its obvious it is supposed to go with something. I have 2 of this figure and both the stands look like they should hook to something. Each stand has a slot on one side beside the campfire that looks like it should snap on to something, and then on the other side there is a peg that looks lik a slot should go over it. Does anyone have a clue what im talking about? what is the stand supposed to hook to. Is it just not known or have I done something stupid like not knowing what this thing obviously hooks to. Let me know thanks

RooJay
04-07-2003, 03:30 PM
I don't think it hooks to anything yet. Maybe something coming down the pike later will have a base to connect this puppy to.

Darth Jax
04-07-2003, 08:25 PM
you can make a chain of tuskens. but there may be another figure with stand that will connect as well later.

Jerjerrod
04-07-2003, 10:43 PM
I predict that new figure might be deluxe dying Shmi with Tusken hut and land to connect. It can also be another female tusken with child.

bobafrett
04-07-2003, 11:43 PM
I would think that a deluxe "dying" Shmi figure would be a bit morbid, but on the other hand, I did buy a custom figure that someone made of of the skelatal remains of Owen and Beru, with card and bubble.

I'm hoping they make a hut though, with maybe another Tusken sculpt to go with the base!

Obi-Dan Kenobi
04-08-2003, 01:48 AM
I believe Hasbro's official word on this was that they were just supposed to hook to one another, and that nothing else was planned for the stand to attach to. I was really disappointed when I heard this.

JEDIpartner
04-08-2003, 02:19 PM
I think it connects into the Arena pieces as well as multiple bases of the same design.

Jargo
04-08-2003, 02:49 PM
I.E. all bases are interlinking with each other in any number of combinations. It might not make sense to more adult minds but to a five year old connecting the tusken base to the naboo balcony or Geonosis war room console will make perfect sense.

These connect for those who display on a shelf, and they connect for extended play avenues. Imagination sold seperately........ ;)

Amy
04-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Hmm, I had no idea the base was made to connect. I have yet to pick my figures up off of lay-o-way(next week:)), so that sounds pretty cool:)

I plane on getting more then one of these lil buggers anywhoo.:D

Dialogus
04-08-2003, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bobafrett
[B]I would think that a deluxe "dying" Shmi figure would be a bit morbid, but on the other hand, I did buy a custom figure that someone made of of the skelatal remains of Owen and Beru, with card and bubble.

Yeah you probably got that on Ebay a month ago or more!! I saw 'em too and thought about getting 'em. Absolutely hilarious:D !!! They were nice customs anyway.

evenflow
04-09-2003, 11:26 AM
I always wanted to have a Lars Homestead with charred remains of Owen and Beru. Is that morbid?

bobafrett
04-09-2003, 11:55 AM
The one I got, I discovered were made from the Skelton that was with the Amanaman fans choice figure, and the skulls were from his staff. The remains were smoked and there is a picture on the card of the Lars burning homestead. I think I won it for under $30! No base to attach to a Tusken campfire though.