PDA

View Full Version : "Forbidden Love" Trailer

pinoysith
11-16-2001, 03:55 AM
For those who haven't yet seen the latest trailer, it's on starwars.com right now !

Lots of good stuff on this one, although it incorporates a number of scenes from "Breathing". I especially liked seeing Padme in the different scenes. Natalie does look "intoxicating" in the backless dress. That would be enough for me to leave the Jedi order.

pinoysith
11-16-2001, 03:57 AM
thank goodness i didn't drop $8 for harry pothead to see this !

ki-adi mundi's bro
11-16-2001, 07:32 AM
i would do that too, pionysith! shes pretty cute!!

JediTricks
11-16-2001, 08:41 AM
I still plan on seeing Harry Potty, but now I don't have to brave the tons and tons of kids who will be cranky and miserable after seeing a 2 and a half hour movie on opening weekend.

I personally thought the DVD trailer was way better than this new one. I think this one would have played better with hardcore SW fans who went through all the trouble to get the DVD and do what sw.com asked and the "Mystery" trailer would have played much better with general audiences.

JEDIpartner
11-16-2001, 08:55 AM
I really don't understand what people have been saying about the "intimate" scenes with the acting looking stiff or forced. I think the scenes are very- well... TYPICAL for film romance. I think that Hayden and Natalie DO share a nice chemistry. Both are quite capable actors and I think we have been truly blessed that they found their way to the saga. Imagine what this film would be with less capable actors!!!

I can't wait to see this film there are so many wonderful aspects of the story that seem to be developing out of the themes that were set by TPM.

WELL DONE!!! :p

bigbarada
11-16-2001, 09:32 AM
I totally agree, JEDIPartner, amazing trailer!! GL made the right decision in casting these two for Anakin and Padme.

Co Jo-Da
11-16-2001, 11:51 AM
I remember reading the trailer breakdown but there is nothing like seeing things in motion. This is the best Trailer out yet not because of the 'Love' side of the story but the last 30 seconds of so give us the first real look at Count Dooku and Anakin's anger.