PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy W3 and W4?

Darth Michael
04-07-2003, 10:16 PM
I surrender! Normally, I enjoy the "thrill of the hunt", but I'm fighting a losing battle.

As of right now, stores in Austin are gradually reducing the amount of shelf space allocated to "Star Wars" merchandise. And, since there is a fleet of Solar Sailers on the shelf, they are not reordering any Action Fleet!

If I am to possess the Wave 3 and Wave 4 vehicles, I must put my faith in the advice of YOU, fellow enthusiasts and collectors.

Can you recommend someplace from which I may purchase these toys?

(And, if this question is answered elsewhere, please forgive me. I did search around a bit and came up empty. I'll keep looking, though.)

Humbly and hopefully, yours
Darth Michael

good shot jansen
04-08-2003, 06:37 AM
the best place to order these toys online (imho) would be D & S Toys (http://www.dnstoys.com/)

they offer the closest thing to srp with minimal shipping costs

jonboy
04-08-2003, 10:28 PM
I have to agree, D&S is THE best place to go for AF stuff. Dave is one heck of a guy to say the least. Also, if there is something that you need that is not on the site, they may still have it. Dave will go out of his way to hook you up if he can. Hope it helps.

jonboy
04-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Also, I have the new AT-AT, new Snowspeeder, Assault ship, and Slave 1 for sale if you want them. I accidentally ordered extras and would like to unload them. Sorry, I don't have an extra Gunship though. Email if interested.

Darth Michael
04-08-2003, 11:54 PM
good shot jansen:

Thanks for the tip! It's exactly what I needed!

jonboy:

I'm going to start with D&S and see how far I can get. If I come up short and you have the missing pieces, I'll give you a shout. Thanks for the offer!

Gratefully yours,
D:\Michael

jonboy
04-09-2003, 07:38 AM
No problem man. Good luck.