PDA

View Full Version : 'Cuse in Da'House OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

The 'Xir
04-08-2003, 12:25 AM
YEAH BABY!!! I JUST GOT HOME FROM CELEBRATING! I CAN'T ******* BELIEVE IT, THERE'S DANCING IN THE STREETS BABY, WE
'RE NATIONAL ******* CHAMPIONS!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!

SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

2-1B
04-08-2003, 12:59 AM
Way to go, Orangemen ! :)

The Overlord Returns
04-08-2003, 09:01 AM
Well....it's nice to see Syracuse get......well...something.

EricRG
04-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Great, exciting run for SU. It's about time. And twice as sweet in the same house where they lost to Indiana. IF Carmello stays...look out!

Kidhuman
04-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Su was awesome. That was one of the better finals I have seen in a while. Not a blowout down the stretch. It was all about the Big East this year in mens B-Ball.

The 'Xir
04-08-2003, 04:57 PM
Tell me about it Kid! The Big East was snubbed in the tournement once again, when they only got 4 teams in! The thing with the Big East, what makes it the best, is that ANY team in the conference can beat the other at any given time, year in year out! The problem with this is, is the teams' overall records suffer because of it and that's why they get snubbed! Once again another conference was touted as the best, this time it was the Big12 and we now all know how good they really were!
Syracuse... Big East(reg. season) National and Big 12 champs!!!

And two Big East teams that shouldN'T have got into the tourney, advanced to the NIT championship game!!!

BIG EAST RULES!!! 'CUSE is in Da'House!!! Oh My God! Oh My God!

Oh, and Overlord, what are you talking about..something? Why don't you count the gazillion Lacrosse National Championships SU has!

Amy
04-08-2003, 06:26 PM
Cool congrats!!!:D

Kidhuman
04-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by The 'Xir
Tell me about it Kid! The Big East was snubbed in the tournement once again, when they only got 4 teams in! The thing with the Big East, what makes it the best, is that ANY team in the conference can beat the other at any given time, year in year out! The problem with this is, is the teams' overall records suffer because of it and that's why they get snubbed! Once again another conference was touted as the best, this time it was the Big12 and we now all know how good they really were!
Syracuse... Big East(reg. season) National and Big 12 champs!!!

And two Big East teams that shouldN'T have got into the tourney, advanced to the NIT championship game!!!

BIG EAST RULES!!! 'CUSE is in Da'House!!! Oh My God! Oh My God!

Oh, and Overlord, what are you talking about..something? Why don't you count the gazillion Lacrosse National Championships SU has!

Don't forget about SJU in the NIT.

The 'Xir
04-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Hey Kid!

uummmm... I didn't! ;)

I guess I should have actually stated St John's and Gerogetown, but didn't feel it was necessary at the time!

and ThanX Amy! What's up there tough girl!

Kidhuman
04-09-2003, 09:24 AM
Had to mention the name. Give 'em props too.

The Overlord Returns
04-09-2003, 10:14 AM

Well, I've travelled through Syracuse a few times in the dead of night en route to NYC and....it's a scary looking place. However, I was really just yankin' yer chain ;)

Anakin2121
04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
Why don't you count the gazillion Lacrosse National Championships SU has!

Word up, G holmes. True'dat! :D:Pirate:

Kidhuman
04-09-2003, 02:58 PM
In the Womens UCONN won it last night, so the Big East kicked serious butt in CBB this year. East Coast stomping