PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beast

Eternal Padawan
04-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Remember this old CBS series about Catherine (Linda Hamilton) the asst. D.A. and Vincent (Ron Perlman) her giant cat boyfriend who lived in the sewers of New York, along with a suprisingly large group of people? I was just thinking how cool that show was. It was very romantic and operatic in it's scope. Especially at the end of the final season when..well, I won't go into detail.

They should crank these out on DVD!

Thoughts?

Deoxyribonucleic
04-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Hey EP, I loved that show. Unfortunately not a lot of others did because it didn't have a long run :( But I watched every single episode! I really enjoyed the underground world they lived in...thought they portrayed it very well visually!

I'd buy the dvd

Kidhuman
04-08-2003, 02:50 PM
Couldn't comment either way as seeing how I never saw an episode. I didn't quite like the concept of it. Alot of people who I know watched it really liked it. So just keep campaigning and who knnows.....

2-1B
04-10-2003, 03:50 AM
At least it was better than the Disney movie ! :)

Ron Perlman was in it? Go figure.
I can easily picture Linda Hamilton as that character, but all I remember of Vincent was the big hair . . . and I can't place Perlman's face in my memory.

Okay, I just found a pic and yes that is CLEARLY Ron Perlman beneath the makeup! :crazed: I'll attach.

I remember recently seeing an old SNL sketch with Linda Hamilton as herself and Phil Hartman as Vincent. :D

QLD
04-12-2003, 11:47 PM
I will NOT admit to liking this show........

I WON'T......

Ok....it was fine.......

........IN MY PANTS!