PDA

View Full Version : If you could...

PoggleTheGreater
04-09-2003, 06:03 AM
... somehow add a figure to the vintage line what would it be? I'd add Vader with removable helmet and hand. I started working on a custom version a long time ago.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-09-2003, 11:20 AM
I always wanted a Han or Luke in Stormtrooper outift, since I never found the POTF Trooper Luke, so I'd go with the Han. Pulling Han's head off and putting it on a Biker Scout body wasn't good enough.
Others:
2) Rebel Fleet Trooper (a Survival Kit Hoth backpack on a Death Squad Commander wasn't good enough)
3) X-Wing Pilot with removable helmet (there STILL hasn't been a good one of these in the POTF2/POTJ/Saga lines! )

aceguide
04-09-2003, 11:35 AM
I would like to see every figure reissued in the vintage style. Especially from the new movies.

evenflow
04-09-2003, 12:34 PM
Yarna Da'l Gargan all the way. All the prototypes of her look awesome. I wish they would have made her. If only the line would have continued for one more year who knows what we would have gotten.

Dialogus
04-09-2003, 06:49 PM
Hard 2 say...wish they would have made Fleet Trooper, Antilles, Tarkin, Evazan, Wuher, Cantina band, Ozzel, Emperor ESB version, Leia slave, Oola...Yarda would have been great 2.

Thank God at least they made all the ESB bounty hunters, a kid's dream;) !

Kidhuman
04-10-2003, 04:25 PM
I don't know which one I would add. Proably Gen. Reikeen(SP?). Heck there were so many left out it is hard to pick one. Han stormtrooper, some Ewoks, rebel troopers, Wedge, Dak, so many to choose from, Dodonna is another. ARGHHHH brain hurting now.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Ellorrs Madak or Ephant Mon would be a good choice for me. Plus many others I could think of.

good question

LusiferSam
04-10-2003, 11:02 PM
I'd add Grand Moff Tarkin because he is important in SW. A close second is Wedge because he was the character to be in all three films and not have a figure.

And I'll say to kidhuman Luke trooper was made, POTF1, hard to find.

Kidhuman
04-10-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by LusiferSam
I'd add Grand Moff Tarkin because he is important in SW. A close second is Wedge because he was the character to be in all three films and not have a figure.

And I'll say to kidhuman Luke trooper was made, POTF1, hard to find.

I know, it just slipped my mind and someone else said it that it was made before I posted. I will go back and edit.

Arrogant Arse
04-16-2003, 01:40 PM
Tarkin

aceguide
04-16-2003, 02:12 PM
Tarkin is an excellent suggestion. Is there even anything that could be used to customize one from the vintage era??

LusiferSam
04-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Well if your talking about a figure to start from, the Imperial Officer is a good one. A new head (because Tarkin wears no hat) and paint job (black just isn't his color) and there you go.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-16-2003, 08:01 PM
Star Destroyer/Death Squad Commander is the right color, but he has gloves and a helmet. Best head for a Tarkin? Maybe Rancor Keeper's?

LusiferSam
04-17-2003, 12:45 PM
The Star Destroyer Commander is a good too, I had thought about him because of his helmet. Head wise, the Rancor Keeper has a big so it might look a little silly. Another thought is Ben or Anakin's head. Ben's face is thinning but you shave him. Anakin is already shaven but has a rounder face. On the other hand if you enjoy customizing, start from scratch.

JediBoulton
04-23-2003, 10:31 AM
Tarkin or Captian Piett wold have been great back then.
The Han in Stormtrooper was a good suggestion also.

JabbaGlob
05-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Han Stormtrooper - He's clearly missing from the Vintage Line.

DarthChuckMc
05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Slave Leia would be nice