PDA

View Full Version : Any other g.a.y. fans on SSG?

RussUAE
04-10-2003, 04:08 AM
Read the forums forever but never posted.

Just out of curiosity, wondering whether ther are any other g.a.y. fans on SSG. I read the thread about other female fans and it just made me wonder.

Anyway, cool site and I love to read the discussions. Collecting is a big part of my life now. I missed POTF2 nearly completely, but have been a completist since Ep1. Have a fair vintage collection from when I was a kid too.

And another thing? Are there many fans outisde North America?

Exhaust Port
04-10-2003, 09:20 AM
g.a.y? Is that like M.A.S.K. or K.I.T.T?

Gentlemen against yams?

Grandma's aren't young?

or do you mean the sexual orientation?

Patient Zero
04-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Yes there are....but I'm not one!

Not that there is anything wrong with that!!!

gibbspaulus
04-10-2003, 10:52 AM
We gayers are definately present on the forum. If that's what you mean.

If you mean, are there any fans of the London club G.A.Y. then I come under that one too!

vulcantouch
04-10-2003, 11:13 AM
my latest humpost (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=238638#post238638) ain't the only one to feature my ongoing following of "yall's" cinema :sur: so come on over & jump in, the humpin's fine :D
vt

Jargo
04-10-2003, 03:03 PM
Can you believe that hard faced Mancunian 'musicians' and Beatles tribute band Oasis are thinking of playing G.A.Y.? Imagine that scene if you will :D Nastiness...

Exhaust Port
04-10-2003, 03:30 PM
So g.a.y. is a club?

Jargo
04-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Yeah, quite good if you like partying with gentlemen of a certain type and hangers on. And if you like the smell of CKone :rolleyes: If I remember right it's at the Astoria near Oxford street/Charing cross road junction sort of Soho. Regularly attracts many thousands of Glo-tanned boys and their admirers. Good fun though. Went there a couple of times when i lived in the big smoke.

Exhaust Port
04-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Went there a couple of times when i lived in the big smoke.

Now your talking English. I need to dust off the Engish to American dictionary. :)

Patient Zero
04-10-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
Now your talking English. I need to dust off the Engish to American dictionary. :)

No he's speaking Jarganese. :rolleyes: ;)
He's speaking Jarganese
I really think so!

Jargo
04-10-2003, 05:53 PM
Okay you guys have The Big apple and we have The Big Smoke - the big city. London. Called the big smoke I believe after the peasouper foggy smoggy clouds that engulfed the city in times past. Fog looks like smoke, hence the name. Easy. See? :)