PDA

View Full Version : Aflac and J-Lo

Darth Jax
04-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Ben and Jen's latest blunder

heard reported on radio this morning while on my way to work that the gruesome twosome want to remake casablanca. i'm sorry but there are certain movies that just should be considered off-limits for remake fodder. casablanca will always be humphrey bogart and ingrid bergman. h-town needs to come to their senses and stop them. surprised JBF with his knowledge of potential box office bombs hasn't beaten me to posting this.

James Boba Fettfield
04-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Ha ha, I'm not a fan of Casablanca, so if they want to ruin it with a remake, make it so. DOTD and Suspiria are the remakes that I am crying over.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-10-2003, 10:58 PM
Booooooooo Hissssssssssssssss!

LTBasker
04-10-2003, 11:08 PM
Don't worry, it was just an April Fool's joke gone wrong. It didn't really catch word until after the first, but it was meant as joke fortunately. Frankly it wasn't really the fact it was Casablanca that irritated me, but rather just the idea of her being in another movie. :p

Darth Jax
04-10-2003, 11:17 PM
shows their popularity if an april fools joke about them actually takes 2 weeks to circulate. seeing how they have 2 movies on the shelf starring the both of them, this whole marriage drama is just to draw attention to them, in my opinion.

Jayspawn
04-10-2003, 11:34 PM
Affleck rules!

darthvyn
04-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Jayspawn
Affleck rules!

he was "da bomb" in phantoms... ;) :D

bobafrett
04-11-2003, 12:18 AM
He should have been dropped as a bomb in "Pearl Harbor".

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-11-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by darthvyn
he was "da bomb" in phantoms... ;) :D

Word *#*#, phantoms like a %$@#%@%@@!@!!!! :D

El Chuxter
04-11-2003, 12:04 PM
I really enjoyed Affleck in that little bit of footage we saw from Good Will Hunting II: Hunting Season that showed up a couple of years ago. I wonder when that movie's coming out?

Casablanca. . . one of the best movies ever made. If J-Lo were to touch it, she'd have a special spot in Hades between Dahmer and Hitler. :mad: