PDA

View Full Version : Durge = the suke

karinations
04-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Just finished reading the first Clone Wars comic Star Wars#51 and had the misfortune of being introduced to Durge.
He may just be the worst character off all time.
Totally contrived and calculated to be "cool" and "extreme".
And also a "bad a*s".
It's like that Simpsons Episode where a talking dog played by Homer was added to the Itchy&Scratchy show,it's that natural.
First off he's about 12 feet tall and as wide as a tank.
It looks totally silly.
Usually when i read a Star Wars comic or book i try and visualize it in my mind in movie terms.
With this guy it can't be done he takes you right out of it.
He's all "extreme" in a mid 1990's IMage comics character sort of way.
His misproportioned body,machine gun bigger than Obi-Wan,the Judas Priest symbol(!)upside down on his knee pads,the strap of bullets(!)he hangs on himself.
I mean all this turd is missing is a motorcycle with flaming wheels.
And he has dialog to match.
He runs off this list of Gungans and others he killed and then says"It's been a damn good week.."
Wow....how Star Wars.
And he totally schools 4 Jedi including Obi-Wan and Anakin taking a lightsaber in the leg a pistol blast to the head and he's all like"I'm going to rip off your head and carbon flush down your throat!"
And like starts tossing the Jedi around like Battle Droids,killing 2.
"I'm a walking nerve cluster,you can't sneak up on me!" he tells Obi-Wan and like throws him 500 feet or something.
And he laughs and gloats and talks like he's the main villian of Lethal Weapon 5.
It's just....it's horrible.
Doesn't Lucas even look at this stuff?
I mean this character is one of the centerpieces(or it's being promoted that way anyway..) of an entire promotional campaign based on one of the most important parts of the Star Wars legend and we get this designed for "extreme cool" factor piece of crap character?
Shouldn't this be run by Lucas first?
Hmm actually maybe George isnt the best guy for quality controll these days...
Shouldn't this be run by Gary Kurtz first?
Actually....can we run ALL Star Wars related stuff by Gary Kurtz from now on?

-V-

http://www.citizenv.com

Also in this issue Arc Troopers are introduced,they are "super soldiers" that are clones but they are "only one step removed from Jang Fett"(says Anakin) Why being one step away from Jango makes them a "super soldier" im not sure.
There didn't seem to be anything super about Jango..
Basicly the Arc Troopers are like good guy versions of Durge,bigger and more G.I.Joe looking and have the ability to think on their own.

See it just got worse...

Beast
04-11-2003, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I agree. After seeing Republic #51 Durge is a total badarse. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-11-2003, 03:51 AM
Hey, what do you expect from EU ? :crazed:

I'm not sure if Kurtz could be all that useful, someone ran "Slipstream" past him and . . . well . . . no further comment. :D

Durge,
take your rightful place in history alongside the Cloned Emperor, Jaster Mareel, IG-88 as the brain of Death Star 2, Jorus C'Boath, Luuuuuuuuuuuke, Boba Fett escaping the Sarlaac, and whatever that was about Dengar or Boba being a best man at the other one's wedding. :happy:

LTBasker
04-11-2003, 06:13 AM
Yeah, I wish Durge had never been made, he's completely stupid. Was he designed by a 10 year old in an RPG chat or somethin? I swear, I haven't even stuff that bad in those really immature RPG rooms, where everything is immortal or completely slick. Han was bad enough for me, oh wait he was sissified in the SE, so I guess this is what it takes now. :rolleyes: Those simpletons.

kadamontaga
04-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Durge rocks! Woo Durge!

JEDIpartner
04-11-2003, 11:59 AM
What's a "SUKE"? :confused:

Beast
04-11-2003, 12:27 PM
I think it's supposed to be some hip way of saying sucks or somthing. Either way, Durge definatly isn't "the suke". Those poor gungans on Naboo's moon. :cry: :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dr Zoltar
04-11-2003, 01:19 PM
This is why I stay away from EU stuff. Some of it is bad, really bad.

karinations
04-11-2003, 01:20 PM
And to make matters worse he's some kind of Sith.
I can see the er..logic of this.
I know what the kids will like guys!
A cross between Boba Fett and Darth Maul!
He will be totally 2 the Extreme!
I bet there was a huge fight over the inclusion of a skateboard at one point.

-V-

JEDIpartner
04-11-2003, 03:41 PM
You can give him one of those stupid finger bike/skateboard pieces of poo to complete the look...

I still think he looks like "Master Blaster" from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome"

Jargo
04-11-2003, 04:05 PM
You forget his backstory though about being cryogenically frozen and then awakening to reek revenge and furious justice down upon his tormentors.... or some such implausible nonsense. And then there's the medieval horse swoop jousting. He just gets better and better. Having someone like this show up right now makes no sense if vader is supposed to be the all time bad guy, someone like Durge just makes vader seem like a big girly. Vader stomping round in his shiny black leather getting all stroppy but never doing much more than stomp around in black leather and get stroppy. Hardly the arch villain he's supposed to be when you compare this Dirgeful Durge to vader. Lucas licensing need shooting soon. They're just letting any old crap get past. They obviously have no clue about anything other than how to rake in the big bucks. And if that is all this is about then forget it. Shove your EU where the sun doesn't shine and just give us what was on screen thanks.

Prince Xizor
04-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Ok, so the dialog kinda sucked (like most everything Star Wars), but I did like his look.

El Chuxter
04-11-2003, 07:22 PM
I sorta dug the character before reading the comic. This is the most "Marvelized" plot development since the Emperor, Boba Fett, and Dengar (as well as, retroactively, IG-88) returned from the dead in Dark Empire.

JEDIpartner
04-14-2003, 10:59 AM
Jedi Drew and I were disussing this whole thing over the weekend. I suppose I will have to seek out this comic book to get a little more story on who this Durge is before I pass judgment. My feeling on this (and Drew agreed) is that EU is for people who really want to go beyond the films when they play. I know the "play" thing is a foreign concept to some as figures either inhabit dioramas or stay carded. When I was a kid, I just remember wanting to have a Luke or Han that wasn't wearing something related to the film version. Since that didn't exist, I just made the best of it. Now that they are at least TYRING EU figures to allow for different scenarios... I think it's great.

As for Durge- he's a little extreme. I'd probably be a little more receptive of the character if he wasn't so "huge" looking. Still... I don't really have too much of an issue with it. I guess he could be a fun figure to play with...

If you aren't a fan of Durge, don't buy it. If you aren't a fan of the whole Clone Wars tangent... don't support it. As with the standard line of figures there are hits and misses. Hopefully Durge will be the only (near... for me) "miss."

LTBasker
04-14-2003, 12:41 PM
Actually JP, the figure isn't the problem. It's purely the fault of the designers, not Hasbro, the toy actually looks fun. However the main concept of Durge by the comic designers is just too much of a fanboy wetdream to be, well anything believeable even for SW. He's just too much of an indestructable character, like you see in some fanfic creations. Characters are virtually indestructable because they don't want to admit their character must have a weakness, so they just keep making him stronger to be uber-cool.

karinations
04-14-2003, 01:41 PM
>>>Actually JP, the figure isn't the problem<<<

Exactly,the figure isn't the problem it's the character.
As far as EU usually i have a take it or leave it attitude.
Some of it is kind of silly(the entire Marvel comics run pretty much)and sometimes i see characters/situations that are very un-Star Wars like(based on established stlye not my opinion)but i usually just roll with it and take it for what it is.
But this Clone Wars thing is like a Shadows of the Empire media event that will run through books,comics,toys,a cartoon and also tells the story of one of the the most important events in Star Wars history.I'm sure some of you have heard rumors(?)that the next film will take place pretty much after the Clone wars are over,so this stuff will actually be the only clone war we get(aside from the last 20 mins of AOTC.
That's why it's kind of depressing when we get a fan fiction quality character modeled after the Punisher and Lobo as one of the central parts of the whole thing,the main villan.
He can't be hurt,he talks in contrived one liners,and he looks like he belongs in G.I.Joe:Extreme Commandos (c)1995
And he makes Darth Vader look like a damn Sally Mary.
I mean from the way they have made this guy,anyone would assume he could beat Vader.
And he would beat him by plowing him WWE style through a table in a Chicago street brawl match(and falls count anywhere).
He's the nadir of the EU crap.
And the team of company douchebags that designed him need to drive their BMW's into an embankment.
It must have been a market research team who designed him for MAXIMUM cool factor for kids 8-15.
I just can't imagine that one of the creative people at Dark Horse came up with this guy on their own.
This is the kind of crap that makes me not want to buy EU stuff.

If it was any other EU story who would give a crap,but this is the Clone Wars and i wanted to follow it.
Egh....

-V-

JEDIpartner
04-14-2003, 02:40 PM
as I said... I guess will have to get the comic to find out what this is all about...

Still... you don't necessarily have to go with what they have fed us about Durge. I say... if you like the figure... make up your own story about who he is and what he's all about. After all... you know how these war stories can get blown way out of scope. Just ask your grandpa! ;)

RooJay
04-15-2003, 02:45 AM
What IS "the suke"?!! Someone please explain.:confused: :(

JEDIpartner
04-15-2003, 08:30 AM
I gave up on that about eleven posts back.... :(

aceguide
04-15-2003, 10:00 AM
Durge is cool. I don't care how he fits into the "official" Star Wars lore. That's for the movies - and we only have one more left.

If you do not like something - don't buy it. If the comics irritate you - don't pay money for them, let alone read them.

karinations
04-15-2003, 11:48 AM
>>If you do not like something - don't buy it. If the comics irritate you - don't pay money for them, let alone read them.<<

Doesn't apply here but it sounds good.
And hey i could be wrong about Durge,im an older fan(27) so maybe im just not keyed into the same thing you kids are.
Actually...Durge is more what kids in the mid 90's were into.
Maybe you kids are just a little behind..
But hey i know some 8 year olds that love Jar Jar so who am i to say.
And im going to keep buying whatever the **** i want,thnx:)

-V-

Beast
04-15-2003, 12:07 PM
You kids? You do realize that the majority of the people that post here are around the same age as you. Right? There are younger folks, but the majority are atleast in their mid-20's. Some are even older. I myself am also 27, and while I was originally hesitant about the look of the charecter, after reading his background I've decided he's not all that bad after all. And as you can tell, it's not just 8 year olds that can love Jar Jar. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

karinations
04-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Yeah i was kidding,i don't really believe you have to be 14 to appreciate Durge,you just have to have really bad taste.
Most SW fans i know are my age,it seems like the younger kids are not into it at all(little little ones maybe but not many teens),what's going to happen when we all die?
How will George's kids eat?

-V-

aceguide
04-15-2003, 02:23 PM
Thanks JJB - BTW - You are both youngsters according to my birth certificate.

Using one's imagination can be fun. Buy the rest of the line and leave Durge on the pegs.

Capitan_Moroni
04-15-2003, 02:39 PM
Gungans on the Naboo Moon??

I'm really tempted to....oh, what the heck! ~procedes to rub his eyes~ HWhaaaaat??

Vortex
04-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Wait till you read the second installment of that comic...oh brother.

With his glowing red eyes the only thing I can equate him too is the Terminator...never stops, never gets hurt, can't slow him down.

I think he adds a new element to the star wars universe, don't know if its good or bad yet, but he's interesting to say the least.

Durge = Star Wars Terminator

While where moaning about things...I don't think that female sith apprentice should talk so much. Maul wasn't chatty, neither was vader, Dooku...maybe...and yet this one runs at the mouth.

evenflow
04-15-2003, 04:07 PM
This whole line seems to suck. I wish they would give us the EU that we really want.

JEDIpartner
04-16-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by tjovonovich
I think (Durge) adds a new element to the star wars universe, don't know if its good or bad yet, but he's interesting to say the least.

Durge = Star Wars Terminator

Aside from some of the canny dialogue (could be a G.Lu thing) and the fact that he can't yet be killed... Durge isn't so bad. I think the Gungan massacre was a way of making things "right" with all the people who hated them... ;)

Originally posted by tjovonovich
While where moaning about things...I don't think that female Sith apprentice should talk so much. Maul wasn't chatty, neither was Vader, Dooku...maybe...and yet this one runs at the mouth.

Did you forget that you wrote "FEMALE Sith". What do we know about some girls...? ;) :crazed:

Vortex
04-16-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr

Did you forget that you wrote "FEMALE Sith". What do we know about some girls...? ;) :crazed:

Yea I just tried to tap dance around that and not open a can of worms...

JEDIpartner
04-16-2003, 12:39 PM
well... I guess I just made worm puree out of that one! :rolleyes:

Vortex
04-16-2003, 12:45 PM
s'all right. If there's any heat, I'll just deflect it your way:D

JEDIpartner
04-16-2003, 03:08 PM
I'll just pass it onto Jargo... he has a knack of being able to "word" his way out of precarious situations... :happy:

RooJay
04-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by karinations
>>If you do not like something - don't buy it. If the comics irritate you - don't pay money for them, let alone read them.<<

Doesn't apply here but it sounds good.
And hey i could be wrong about Durge,im an older fan(27) so maybe im just not keyed into the same thing you kids are.
Actually...Durge is more what kids in the mid 90's were into.
Maybe you kids are just a little behind..
But hey i know some 8 year olds that love Jar Jar so who am i to say.
And im going to keep buying whatever the **** i want,thnx:)

-V-

If you check that post again, you'll notice that aceguide was not telling you what you can and can't buy; he was offering a suggested solution for how to deal with products you don't like. The auto censor may have caught it, but there is still never any call for language like that. Certainly there was no need to go on the offensive for something like that. If you don't want people to offer their opinions on your thoughts, then perhaps you should think twice about being so free with them. Expect that to happen regularly here and get used to it.
By the way, I'm 29 and I like Jar Jar and Durge. If I didn't I would ignore them and not go around starting topics dedicated to them.

...and...

What is a "SUKE"?!

JEDIpartner
04-17-2003, 09:35 AM
Thought about "Suke" last night... I know, sad... innit? Maybe a "Suke" is like a "S(ith L)uke"...

That still makes no sense...

Jargo
04-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
I'll just pass it onto Jargo... he has a knack of being able to "word" his way out of precarious situations... :happy:

I do? oh, okay then.

huh? I normally just walk away and pretend not to have **** al over the place. :D

well y'know it's fine and dandy to try to kill an argument by saying "well don't buy it then" but that's not really solving anything is it? a good debate over these figure's merits is going to give both sides a chance to air their views in a public space. I hate Durge but like the rest so far, With the addition of the Sith witch and the ARC troopers and some serious kickass action from the core characters I think Durge was simply over-egging the pudding - gilding the lily. Ultimately unneccesary and needless. Star wars has enough decent characters without adding in some kind of Marvel/DC comics cross-over. It's too cute, too hackneyed and cliched even for star wars. Too derivative in an obvious way. All of star wars is derivative somehow but this is just so blatantly so it sticks out like a bloody sore thumb. wearing incongruity like a pink dress at a rodeo contest.

RooJay
04-17-2003, 05:45 PM
Of course, you realize that there surely must have been instances where someone has indeed worn a pink dress to a rodeo contest...;) :crazed:

Jargo
04-17-2003, 06:07 PM
yes. I rather think there must have been many instances where grown men felt the urge to wear a pink dress at a rodeo contest. Brave grown men. or really stupid ones. depending on one's POV regarding such matters. :)

I never understood why dresses were the exclusive domain of women when so many men would look great in a dress or skirt. Kilts are okay but skirts aren't? how contrary and absurd. But this is digressing. And Durge still sucks. or blows. depending on one's POV regarding such matters..... ;)

mylow thehutt
04-18-2003, 11:04 AM
I may be wrong but who agrees they will make Bobba Fett kill this Durge guy to bulid on Fett's most feard bounty hunter storyline.just a thought.

plasticfetish
04-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by RooJay
Of course, you realize that there surely must have been instances where someone has indeed worn a pink dress to a rodeo contest
Yep ... they have these "clown" guys and they run all over dressed all silly. I think I saw one in a pink tutu once.

"SUKE" ... I'm going with ... Japanese slang word. I looked it up and that's my best guess. Having read through some of karination's funny *** stuff ... I figure he's just messing around. (The caption, "I'd almost do this chick if i didn't realize it was me" made me laugh very very hard.) But I digress ...

This Durge thing is going to go over big with my kid no doubt. He has 3 Jango Fett figures, he pretends that they're different guys and they all wander around together. Durge will be great for him because he can make up stories about the "Fett brothers" fighting Durge. I on the other hand find him completely boring ... but, I'm a self-absorbed adult whose largely forgotten how to play with toys and no doubt Durge wasn't for me in the first place. BTW ... I'm 34 and I really don't hate the Gungan thing. I don't hate Jar Jar either, but I was surprised that "GL" (the guy who made Greedo shoot first) wouldn't think that some people (like me) might be a little put off by the accent and the particular stereotype that it brings to mind (but that's another thread.) With that said, I'm perfectly willing to admit that their are plenty of other dorky things besides Jar Jar and Durge in the Star Wars universe ... and then move on.

Adam
04-23-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
This whole line seems to suck. I wish they would give us the EU that we really want.

It's my fear that if characters such as Durge don't sell, Hasbro will be even more hesitant to put out EU figures.

I'm still waiting for my Wedge Antilles in Tie Fighter Pilot uniform with snap on Ewok...

2-1B
04-23-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by plasticfetish
I don't hate Jar Jar either, but I was surprised that "GL" (the guy who made Greedo shoot first) wouldn't think that some people (like me) might be a little put off by the accent and the particular stereotype that it brings to mind

Which stereotype? :confused:

I've seen Jar Jar accused of being at least 2 stereotypes, so I'm curious as to which one you are speaking of. :)

plasticfetish
04-23-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Which stereotype? I've seen Jar Jar accused of being at least 2 stereotypes, so I'm curious as to which one you are speaking of.
Not sure that the "Durge = the suke" thread is the right place to fully open that can of worms, but ...
I've seen a few Star Wars characters accused of being a lot of things that are in most cases just untrue and silly. In the case of Jar Jar, I'd assume that we're both talking about the same "stereotypes" and I honestly can't think of a decent way of going into it that wouldn't involve referencing a number of things that probably aren't appropriate here in SSG-land. The real point being, the character seemed to turn a lot of people off for pretty much the same reason ... never, at least among the wide variety of people that I've spoken to, just because he was simply a little "nutty." There have probably been 2 or 3 things like that in eps. 1 and 2 that I've had people point out too me and in most cases their observations seem to be fairly understandable. In all cases though, it's agreed that Lucas no doubt has never intended to offend anyone. From what I know of the man, it's just not in his nature. Yet, while dipping into that big bag of character traits as he's worked to develop the many individuals in his universe ... he has seemingly pulled out a few stinkers. As a fan, (and most people that I know who aren't huge fans agree) I'd say that the good has far outweighed the "not so good" ... which is why we all gladly take what we are given with only a little humble criticism given in return.

RooJay
04-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Perfectly outstanding explanation! That has to be about the best, most objective commentary on the subject that I have ever heard.:happy:

DarthBrandon
04-23-2003, 09:20 PM
Very well said plasticfetish, without saying anything that may spark up a heated discussion. Again well said.

Now on to this Durge fellow, I can't decide if I like him or not. He really doesn't look like he belongs in the S.W. realm. What he looks like to me is a clash between a character from BSG and GIJOE IMO. I may pick him up for my son, but I won't be buying a second one myself, he just doesn't fit in with the group of figures I have now. (Too Bulky):D

RooJay
04-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Honestly though, the real question at hand here is whether or not Durge does in fact equal the suke? I, for one, am not entirely convinced that he does...:( :zzz: :crazed:

DarthBrandon
04-23-2003, 09:31 PM
I have yet to decide whether he's the suke or not either. I will have to wait and read/see more of him to decide that.:D

JangoFart
04-24-2003, 10:51 AM
If "the suke" means "he sucks," I'll agree. "Carbon flush down your throat"??? (Or whatever that terrible quote was.) When I read that in the comic, I almost didn't finish reading it. Just a horribly written and executed character; which is a shame in what has been, up to now, a stellar comic series.

And, I DIG the idea of Boba Fett taking him out!! I'll stand in line to agree with that statement!

J

sith_killer_99
04-26-2003, 12:25 PM
First off he's about 12 feet tall and as wide as a tank.
It looks totally silly.

So my question is, how will Hasbro execute this figure? Will they tone him down and make him a regular sized figure to be carded with all the others? He certainly looks that size in the pics.

But from what I'm hearing this guy should have the "Boxed Beast" treatment, I'm thinking Rancor sized!?!?

I still think he looks like "Master Blaster" from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome"

I was going to say the guy looks more like a reject from a Mad Max movie. Maybe Hasbro hired those guy's who did the Mad Max figures to come up with Durge.

BTW, I would like to cast my vote for Fett being the one to kill Durge.

RooJay
04-26-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
BTW, I would like to cast my vote for Fett being the one to kill Durge.

I'd almost be willing to bet!

mabudonicus
04-27-2003, 03:48 AM
Well,we've all seen how well MOTU is doing... what better way to expand the FU (FULLER universe) than to add a guy that's so BAD he's RAD?!?!

Well, okay besides THAT, what else????
Maybe you'll all come around when I release my long-awaited trilogy about Amanaman called "AMANANIN is a Four Letter Word"

If THAT don't grab ya, how bout my biopic for Jorg Sacul, entitled "No, really, he's in this one scene, in the background, I got a pic off the 'net"

Lastly, how's bout "Ketwol- what is and what should never be".... I was totally BAWLING by the end of THAT one.......

OH, BTW, I apologize for my unabashed hatred of the EU (specially to you, JP).....
I can let a lot of stuff slide (A LOT!!!) but many of the aforementioned "concepts"(Caesars first tongue in cheek post names many;)) are just flagrant cash grabs foisted on an imagination-starved consumer base...... so buy my book!!! "Take care sir-The 2-1B Trilogy" is already on the shelves!!!!!!

Paul-Kenobi
04-27-2003, 07:44 PM
:rolleyes: at Fan boys complain that durge isnt cool or he s a rip off

he IS ONE BAD AZZ MOFO EVIL DUDE!

DRUGE 4 LIFE

i just got done with # 51 it kicks *** i think it's the best it has a great story line i canot wait to read Republic #52! damn i hope it kicks ***

( is 16 years old)

story wise it was best if this would of been a moive this would of been WAY better then the clone wars Battle in EPII.

i canot wait for all the clone wars action figures!

one last word...................

CLONE WARS 4 LIFE!

LTBasker
04-27-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
he IS ONE BAD AZZ MOFO EVIL DUDE!

( is 16 years old)

Told ya age had anothing to do with it, I too am 16, and just think Durge is a sad ubercross between Boba Fett and Judge Dredd, I can't wait for his character to be cast aside like Aurra Sing. Since he's EU, it'll take even less time. :)

Paul-Kenobi
04-27-2003, 11:51 PM
i Must disagree i think he is awsome.

stad
04-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Getting back to the main topic of Durge=the suke. Hmm, I just don't know. A suke maybe. But, the suke? I don't really think so.

Banthaholic
04-29-2003, 12:35 AM
Durge rocks, bring on more EU!!!

RooJay
04-29-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by stad
Getting back to the main topic of Durge=the suke. Hmm, I just don't know. A suke maybe. But, the suke? I don't really think so.

You see now...that's exactly what I'm getting at here! It is plain to see that Durge is most decidedly A suke...but THE suke?! I'm just not convinced. Just think of how many other...uhhh...sukes there are out there; surely there is a suke that makes Durge's...sukedom pale in comparison. Further more, when you consider all...uhh...sukes...from throughout the history of...sukiness...Durge would barely register on the scale of...sukitude. In fact, as sukes go...umm...uhh...sukin'...err...sukiluvial...sukin aciousness...umm...oh nevermind...:stupid:

LTBasker
04-29-2003, 01:12 PM
You guys do know the joke died pages ago, right? ;)

RooJay
04-29-2003, 10:29 PM
Who's joking?:confused:

stad
05-01-2003, 08:59 PM
There was a joke?? Did we miss it? Well, that just sukes!

RooJay
05-03-2003, 06:51 PM
Don't you mean that = the suke?

Reagan Davis
05-11-2003, 11:40 AM
Durge is a joke....a bad one. Sorry GL.