PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 3 the Wayans bros are out and Kevin Simth is in.

mylow thehutt
04-11-2003, 11:24 AM
:) Scary movie 3 is comming out this year and it said it will be spoofing movies like the ring,sighns,and the matrix actors include Charlie Cheen,Eddie Griffin, and Um...The one guy that was in kangroo jack the chubby guy anthony somthing.and it was also said that the actress that played Cindy and brenda will also come back.But it seems that Shorty and Ray will not be back,i read that the wayans bros have jumped ship to sony to make a rival spoof what ever that means. so who has taken there spot,Kevin Smith.kevin smith played Slient Bob for thoes who don't know his name. well i can't say I'm happy with no wayans in the movie but theres still some good actors in it.

Thoughts.:)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Actually, isn't Jerry Zucker (naked gun) making these movies. I could be wrong, but that's what i heard was going down. :D

James Boba Fettfield
04-11-2003, 12:46 PM
Kevin Smith had little involvement, and I stress little, with this movie.

Beast
04-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Yeah, Kevin Smith has even said that all he did was read over the script and submit a few joke ideas. Apperantly enough to earn himself a writing credit on the film. But he's nowhere near as involved as that Mylow. By the way, when did it become about The Ring, Signs, and The Matrix? Last I heard it was "Scary Movie III: Lord of the Brooms" and was spoofing LOTR's, Harry Potter, and Star Wars. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

El Chuxter
04-11-2003, 01:05 PM
Man. . . I'd heard about Kevin Smith being involved and was really hoping for a full-on collaboration with Keenan Ivory Wayans. I suppose they can always team up later on Lando: The Animated Series. :)

mylow thehutt
04-11-2003, 02:34 PM
Well my guess is that since the wayans jumped ship to sony maby thats the new rival spoof,spoofing all the sci-fi shtuff i found this to just a littel somtin

Release Date: October 3, 2003
Studio: Dimension Films
Director: David Zucker
Screenwriter: Kevin Smith, Pat Proft, Brian Lynch, Craig Mazin
Starring: Anna Faris, Charlie Sheen, Regina Hall, Denise Richards, Anthony Anderson, Simon Rex, Jeremy Piven, Eddie Griffin, Timothy Stack, Darrell Hammond, William Forsythe, Camryn Manheim, Peter Boyle
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: Not available
Official Website: Not available
Review: Not available
DVD/VHS: Not available
Movie Poster: Not available
Plot Summary: You're warned in 2003. From the director "Airplane!" comes the final instalment of the hilarious Scary Movie trilogy. The story follows Cindy and her newly acquired friends as more strange things occur such as the appearance of crop circles and disturbing video tapes. Now Cindy has to discover the truth behind these mysterious happenings, in order to rid the world of evil... whilst being stalked by several crazy photographers.

I'll find more and it is david Zuker i'm not good with names.

James Boba Fettfield
04-11-2003, 03:20 PM
"SCARY MOVIE 3 is set to spoof everything from THE MATRIX and SIGNS to LORD OF THE RINGS and HARRY POTTER instead of just slasher films on this go round, something that Hall is looking forward to."-Fangoria article with an interview with Reginal Hall, cast member of Scary Movie 3.

That should answer what you were asking about, JJB.

James Boba Fettfield
04-14-2003, 10:42 AM
I just read that a 4th movie has already been given the ok by Dimension. It's supposed to include Zucker with writers Craig Mazin and Pat Proft and producer Bob Weiss.

darthvyn
04-14-2003, 06:44 PM
man, four of them? i didn't even see the first one, but i saw the second one, and it was terrible... just a half hour of funny BJ jokes, and then another hour of UNfunny BJ jokes...

now, if hasselhoff were in it... ;)

evenflow
04-15-2003, 04:12 PM
If Kevin Smith was really involved it would be good. He is awesome.

James Boba Fettfield
04-17-2003, 10:43 AM
Leslie Nielsen has reportedly joined the cast along with that bovi-...actress Camryn Manheim.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-17-2003, 11:05 AM
My lord, isn't there a spoof movie that Leslie Nielsen can NOT be in?!?!?!!??! I mean, i love his work, but he needs to do other work besides spoofs. :D

James Boba Fettfield
04-17-2003, 11:08 AM
He killed Ted Danson in Creepshow. Excellent movie, but I love his spoof material.

mm74md
04-21-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
He killed Ted Danson in Creepshow. Excellent movie, but I love his spoof material.

Creepshow - GREAT MOVIE!