PDA

View Full Version : Ric Olie was in Wayne's World 2 ?

2-1B
04-13-2003, 11:28 PM
He sure was ! :)

I watched these classic Wayne's World films for the first time in . . . too long . . . and I just find the character of Del Preston to be pretty funny. Sleeping in those anti-gravity boots, using the line "we had to beat them to death with their own shoes", the whole burned out roadie look, etc. - it's just so silly. :D

I checked the credits to see who played Del, and I'll be damned if it didn't say Ralph Brown. I remembered that name as the guy who played Ric Olie in TPM and at first I couldn't believe it - but if you take away the WW2 wig, it's him !

I just thought it was so funny because I really don't like Ric "shield generator's been hit!" Olie AT ALL. :crazed:

I also think it's funny that I'm bothering to start a thread about Wayne's World. :crazed:

Rogue II
04-14-2003, 07:16 AM
Wow.

Can you believe Wayne's World is over 10 years old?

I haven't watched either Wayne's World movie in a looooong time. For some reason, it is too hard to actually look through my VHS tapes and put in the VCR. I almost bought the 2 on DVD last year, but I decided not to.

Eternal Padawan
04-14-2003, 05:39 PM
So this is the Ralph Brown fan thread is it?

He also played 85 in Alien3. :)

"Why do you guys call him that?"
"When he first docked a few of us had a look at his charts. It's his I.Q."

When I first saw TPM, every time Ric Olie came onscreen I had to mumble "...and I beat him wif his own shoe." I couldn't help it. :D

darthvyn
04-14-2003, 05:50 PM
we were in sri lanka, formerly ceylon, and we had to find one thousand brown "M&M's" to fill a brandy glass, or ozzy wouldn't go on stage...

i can't believe that's him, but it is...

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Brown,%20Ralph%20(I)

Mandalorian Candidat
04-15-2003, 12:07 PM
In his imdb.com filmography he's also credited with a role in The Crying Game. Was he that guy that takes Jaye Davidson into the alley outside the pub to beat up?