PDA

View Full Version : Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

dashrender
10-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Ok not a problem, didnt know you were from this area. My apologies.

I was starting to think you were staking my posts. I am in Omaha, and again, only posted here so I could perhaps hit up a person who might be interest in my local area.

Thanks for keeping the boards clean.

Kidhuman
10-06-2005, 10:41 PM
No I mod alot of forums, not stalking, just policing I guess.

kool-aid killer
10-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Didn't they just remodel the Saddle Creek building? Maybe it just seemed different the last time I was there. Not that I ever really shopped there, but what happened with Younkers at Crossroads?

They did remodel, but i want to say its been a couple of years already. Ive never really visited that Target frequently, though it has been the site of one of my most vivid toy hauls when i was a child. I wont go to detail about it because the toys werent Star Wars related, but just thinking about that day brings a tear to my eye. :love: Younkers left Crossroads, much like many stores seem to be doing now. The food court used to be full of restaurants, now there are several that are closed up. The Target could be a big boost to the mall if it helps bring in more traffic. But the move hasnt been without some controversy. There arent any other retail stores around the Saddle Creek area, so the people in that neighborhood are going to have to head out a bit further.

kool-aid killer
10-07-2005, 12:58 AM
I was posting here because these people are local to me and I thought perhaps they might not visit the trading post area.

I check the trading threads quite frequently and im sure msjedi does also. We are relentless in our pursuit of the plastic crack.:yes:

dashrender
10-07-2005, 10:32 AM
You know.. I suppose I should have known that since that is the primary reason I am here now.

As for the Target thing, I feel a little bad for those that live down in the Saddle Creek area now having to travel a few extra miles to get to a store like that. I bet that Family Dollar down the road though is loving it, I have a feeling that thier business will pick up a lot after Target closes.

kool-aid killer
10-07-2005, 11:33 AM
I just got back from Target and Walmart in Bellevue. Target had none of the new figures, but it had a couple of Clone 3 packs w/ the red clone, TIE fighters, collectors cases, and several of the older ROTS figures, like Mace Windu. The bad thing about this Target is there is no machine for me to punch in the DCPI #'s into, so ive got no idea if they have the exclusives in or not. Walmart was even more disheartening. They didnt have anything past Pilot Obi, but they have dozens of 500th Vaders laying around, i wouldnt be surprised to see them in the clearance aisle one day, they just dont seem to be moving.

trandoshan666
10-07-2005, 05:00 PM
They did remodel, but i want to say its been a couple of years already. Ive never really visited that Target frequently, though it has been the site of one of my most vivid toy hauls when i was a child.
Same here. It's also the spot where I dumped my evil younger brother on the floor while pushing him in a cart.:twisted:
Seriously, I did make some killer hauls there, too, but my favorite was always Children's Palace, which coincidentally, was right next to the Crossroads (it's a Best Buy now, I believe). Don't know if you guys ever hit that place for SW toys, but I was scored a ton of vintage ROTJ figures there for 89 cents apiece. Ahh, the good old days

dashrender
10-07-2005, 05:21 PM
I recall the Childrens palace. It was only there for about a year after I moved here before it was closed down. I don't recall the prices I was only about 9 at the time, and didn't pay attention to those sorts of things at that time.

Boy how Omaha has changed in the last 20 or so years.

kool-aid killer
10-09-2005, 09:22 PM
The Target in the Mall of the Bluffs had several of the following figures, Jett Zukassa, AT-RT driver, Pilot Obi, Mustafar Sentry, Utaupan Warrior, and ShockTroopers. I ended up buying one of the Shocktroopers for myself. They also had the new TIE. Unfortunately this Target doesnt have the price scanners that you can punch in the numbers for either, so i have no clue whether the exclusives are in or not.

msjedi
10-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L has 3 each of Bly & Gree, and 100+ Vaders.

dashrender
10-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for these guys, and I know a few others that have been as well. I am now looking for the new X-wing and Republic Gunship large Titanium set. They are a Walmart exclusive as well.

Walmart in Irvington has the full set of the normal Titanium series.

msjedi
10-13-2005, 01:23 PM
Today's toy run results.

Target 180th and Center : Plo Koon Starfighter, Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, & Lego Ultimate Space Battle

Walmart 180th and Center: Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, Plug and Play Video game with grievous face plate.

K-Mart 132nd and Maple: Super Deformed Palm Talker Yoda ( I took the last Darth Maul)

Target Saddlecreek: Clone attack on Coruscant battlepack, Plo Koon Starfighter, and Lava Reflection figures

Good Luck!

kool-aid killer
10-13-2005, 01:52 PM
You found a lot of stuff today, im glad to hear you were able to find the deformed Maul. I just got back from the Target in Bellevue and they didnt have anything new. Im going to try and hit three stores tomorrow, though im going to two for sure. I will let you know what all i come across.

dashrender
10-13-2005, 03:24 PM
How many of the lava's did they have left when you were there?

msjedi
10-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Target on Saddlecreek had 3 each of the Lava Reflection figures as of noon today.

dashrender
10-13-2005, 11:38 PM
When I got there at 6 they were gone, but thanks for the heads up, I'm hoping that at least one set when to one of my friends that was looking for them.

Thanks again for the heads up.

kool-aid killer
10-15-2005, 02:10 AM
Yesterday i found the Wookie Commando at the Walmart on 84th street. He appeared to be the only new figure there, i didnt see anyone else. I went to the TRU on Dodge St. and picked up the Hoth Battlepack, Obis Starfighter, and a Shocktrooper. Obis ship was little more expensive than i thought it would be, but i really like the color scheme of it so i went with it.

dashrender
10-16-2005, 04:41 PM
I don't know about you, but the two Targets I visisted today didn't have the exclusives out. I asked about them and they brought them out. I know that the new shelf set was due today, I had 3 differnt stores tell me that. But alas they didn't do it.

Target 180 and Center has the 5 pack clone troopers in the Assult pack.

msjedi
10-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Target on 180th and Center had 6 each of the Lava figures as of 10:00 am. They also still have Plo Koon Starfighters and 3 or 4 of the Attack on Coruscant Battlepacks.

kool-aid killer
10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
I just got back from the Target in Bellevue, they still have yet to put out any type of exclusives are far as i can tell. I didnt see any pegs for them to go on either. There is a sale going on for Star Wars toys (i believe its 10% off) but the only thing i they have that i want is the Droid Trifighter.

dashrender
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Walmart 132nd and L had the new 1/24th scale X-wing and Gunship out. When I left about 2:30, they had about 10 of each left.

dashrender
10-21-2005, 07:06 PM
I am still looking for the last 12 figures. Anyone have a bead on them?

You can find about 12 pairs of the Target Exclusive at Target 132 and Maple. They also had Plo Koon's Fighter. Though they only had about 10 figures left, all old ones...

msjedi
10-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Walmart on 180th and Center had about 6 each of Gree, Bly, and wookiee Commando as of 3:00 pm today. Other than that I have not seen anything above #60.

kool-aid killer
10-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue.

Anybody know if Walmarts going to put the ROTS dvd out at exactly 12:01 am on Tuesday of next week? I figure since i work by a Walmart and dont get out until 11 i may be able to just hang around for an hour until the magic time happens.

dashrender
10-24-2005, 02:49 PM
I don't know about Walmart, but Best Buy on 72 and Dodge will be. And So will the local 501st. There will be several Stormtroopers, and a vader there, perhaps even a Leia in Metal Bikini and more.

Hope to see you there.

Dash/Jason

kool-aid killer
10-25-2005, 01:54 PM
I may pass by, it really depends on whether the Walmart near my work place has them out at exactly 12:01 and how much (if any) homework ive got to do for the next school day. Less than a week away though, so im really excited.

Leia in a metal bikini? It might be a little too cold to go through with that. Its starting to get chilly around here.

dashrender
10-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Don't ask me, She's the crazy one that wants to wear it to the outing.

Well once again, I hope you come and encourge others to come as well.

Dash

msjedi
10-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Walmart on 180th and Center has the Commemorative ROTS 3pcks. I also picked up the last Spud trooper and 60-62 at Target on 180th and center. They still had a couple 63's left.

msjedi
10-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Walmart on 180th and center had the leftovers of the last five. I was able to pick up R4-P17. They also had Blue royal guard and Meena tills. Target on 180th and center had Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, Neimodian Commander, and #6 (red).

kool-aid killer
10-27-2005, 02:18 PM
The Target in Bellevue has got to be at the bottom of the barrel than, they havent got anything new in for some time. Ive still yet to see the Coruscant Attack or even Obi and Anakin Lava figures over there. I stopped by today after school and didnt see anything worthwhile.

dashrender
10-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Kool-aid,

Are you looking for the Lava Anakin's and Obi's? If so, I have a set for sale/trade.

kool-aid killer
10-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Im not really interested in them, im actually hoping i dont see them that way i dont have to fight with myself whether to get them or not.

I went to the Walmart in Bellevue to buy dog food (it takes two 40 pound bags of dog food to keep my dogs fed for about 10 days) and found a lone R4-P17. I must have just missed out on the others.

A big public thanks to msjedi for helping me find a Republic Gunship yesterday. Id missed the opportunity the first time he directed me towards one but this time i was able to grab one. Thanks!

dashrender
10-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh please please please, help me find a Republic gunship as well. I hope I am able to find one.

Thanks in advance!

Dash

msjedi
10-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Dash, I sent you a PM.

dashrender
10-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks I saw that. I will contact TRU when I get off of the phone.

Thanks everyone.

kool-aid killer
10-31-2005, 01:58 PM
Yesterday at the Walmart in Council Bluffs, Iowa, i found Meena Tills for the first time. Strangely, he was the only new figure on the pegs along with the usual pegwarmers.

As of right now its looking like the Bellevue Walmart is going to be where i pick up ROTS tonight. Hopefully i run across some figures too.

trandoshan666
10-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Yesterday at the Walmart in Council Bluffs, Iowa, i found Meena Tills for the first time.
Are Meena's legs attached?:D

kool-aid killer
10-31-2005, 11:05 PM
I hope so.:) You know, that was the first thing that crossed my mind too once i grabbed him. I tried to see if they were loose by shaking the card around but i didnt hear any jiggling so i figured he was okay. I probably would have bought him even if he was damaged like the first one you had seen, no telling if i would run across it again.

msjedi
11-01-2005, 12:57 PM
TRU on Dodge and 76th had 4 Gunships and 12+ holo Emperors as of 10:00 am today.

kool-aid killer
11-01-2005, 01:35 PM
I wonder if Dash was able to get one last week. I sent him a PM about the location and all but i noticed that it wasnt until later in the day that he said he would call TRU.

Today at 12:01 i grabbed the DVD at Walmart and i also found the Clone 3 pack. I really like these clones more than the first couple of three pack ones that came out. I also managed to get my younger brother Bly and Gree, though he wont get them until Christmas.

dashrender
11-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Thanks, I did find one, and those.. *^^# at TRU told me they had no more Emperors.

I will return and demand one!!

kool-aid killer
11-02-2005, 01:28 PM
For whatever reason the exclusive Holo Emperor did not excite me so im going without one.

Today at the Walmart in Bellevue i found myself another Wookie Commando. The only other new figure was a Neimodian Commander.

dashrender
11-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah I saw these two this morning at 6 am. It sucks walking all the way across the store since both doors aren't open that early.

I know, I'm whining... :P

Iverington Walmart had the titanium set with the x-wing, etc in it...

msjedi
11-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Target on 180th and Center has #57-62.

msjedi
11-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Today at Target I picked up the new assortment of Galactic Heroes and the Target Exclusive Utapau Shadow Trooper. Kool-aid killer & Dash, I sent you guys a PM with store location.

dashrender
11-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Yes, I got that post. Thank you very much. Unfortunately the sales person that I had to deal with was a PAIN, to be nice. They would not help me. So I went to another location and was able to get 2 for myself.

Thanks for the info...

kool-aid killer
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
I didnt find anything new at the Walmart in Bellevue. Im hoping they mark down the 500th Vader someday soon, id spring for one if it were a little cheaper.

msjedi
11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Shopko on 84th and Center had 2 each of #60 Grievous' Bodyguard, #61 Passel Argente, #62 Cat Minn, #63 Neomodian Commander @$5.49 each.

kool-aid killer
11-19-2005, 10:36 PM
At the Shopko in Bellevue today i was able to find a white Bodyguard. They had a couple of the Neimodian Commanders and a Bly too, but nothing else.

msjedi
11-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks to kool-aid killer, I was to get both holo jedi and the Tactical Ops Trooper at Walmart in Bellevue. :thumbsup:

kool-aid killer
11-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Did you notice the new Unleashed while you were there? I liked them a lot, but i dont think i will be collecting them.

msjedi
11-30-2005, 01:09 PM
I didn't pay that much attention to them because I don't plan on collecting them. K-Mart on 144th St. had a Darth Maul and Yoda palm Talker.

kool-aid killer
11-30-2005, 01:31 PM
I found both Seperation of the Twins figures at the Walmart in Bellevue. There were a couple of each still left there, along with a couple of R4-P17s too. I was under the impression that these were going to retail for $10, so the $4.77 price tag brought a smile to my face.

dashrender
11-30-2005, 03:34 PM
I haven't seen the holo's or blue stormie's in a few weeks. I need one more of each.

I too was suprised by the Twins being only 4.77 each. I was more than happy to pick them up.

I did see the mini Unleashed. and decided that all but one was cool enough to pick up.

Let me know if you see the Stormies anywhere.

Thanks.

kool-aid killer
12-01-2005, 12:46 AM
I will keep an eye out for them. I just recently seen them for the first time myself.

Snow sucks.

msjedi
12-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L & 180th and Center both had the Seperation of the Twins figures, Tarkin, and Red Royal Guard.

msjedi
12-06-2005, 11:35 AM
I picked up the Clone Wars 3-packs and the DVD today at Walmart on 132nd and L street.

kool-aid killer
12-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Same here, only i got mine at the Bellevue store. I was scared for a minute, i didnt see the DVDs nor the figures. But i found the box that held both of them right in front of the electronics. It looked like the figures had sold relatively well.

dashrender
12-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Are you talking about the DVD-figs? The ones in the same packaging as the DVD's?

I didn't think these were impressive enough for thier price tag. Perhaps they will fall in price and then I will get them.

dashrender
12-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Hold the phone, were you guys talking about the 3 pack for Clone wars?

I haven't been able to find them. Either in Bellevue or Irvington Walmarts. I hope they have a second release to stores.

What section did you find the Clone Wars DVD in? I hope you brought the NFM ad with you, they have it for $8.99.

msjedi
12-07-2005, 09:06 AM
The Walmart on 132nd and L Street had the display with the DVD's and the CW 3-packs up by the check-outs and, they did price match my NFM ad for the DVD for $8.99.:)

trandoshan666
12-07-2005, 06:17 PM
MegaMart had the Volume II DVD for $9? Wow. Time to call my mom :D to wish her happy holidays, of course. Seriously, that is an incredible deal. How long is it going to last?

dashrender
12-07-2005, 07:09 PM
I think the sale goes through Saturday.

dashrender
12-07-2005, 07:10 PM
The Walmart on 132nd and L Street had the display with the DVD's and the CW 3-packs up by the check-outs and, they did price match my NFM ad for the DVD for $8.99.:)

Hey thanks, I did find them, of course they were on the food side, not the merchandise side... damned walmart..

trandoshan666
12-08-2005, 06:41 PM
I think the sale goes through Saturday.

Thanks. That's really helpful info.

msjedi
12-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Target on 180th and Center has 6+ Shadow Troopers on an end cap as of 10:00 am today.

dashrender
12-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Any one seen the Jedi Temple battle packs from Target?

kool-aid killer
12-13-2005, 12:29 AM
Wasnt the Jedi Temple battle pack an exclusive to Kmart? The only exclusive battle pack Target got was the Clone Assault on Coruscant. If youre talking about that one, i havent seen one in a couple of weeks. They were minor pegwarmers at the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs, but they arent there anymore.

Kidhuman
12-13-2005, 01:48 AM
Yes it was exclusive to Kmart. Target had the 5 pack o clones.

kool-aid killer
12-21-2005, 12:40 PM
At the Target in Council Bluffs yesterday i seen about 12 of the Target Shadow Troopers. This Target was way late in putting them out, but i dont think the one in Bellevue did either. Other than them, they didnt have any other regular size figures, which i thought was a little weird. The Kmart in Council Bluffs didnt have anything new either.

dashrender
12-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah, Figs have been missing for about 2 wks now from most stores. Wally world in Bellevue had a few when I was there this morning though. They were all the old ones though.

Good luck finding what you need.

Anyone by any chance have any extra special ops guys for trade/sale? I think it was #68, clone trooper with blue strips.

Thanks

dashrender
12-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Ok, I know this is not the trade forum, but I am hoping that I can make a local trade before I go to main forum.

I am looking for the BK Bail Organa. I managed to get all of the other, and a few more for trades, but I didn't snag a Bail in time.

Anyone have one for trade?

What is anyone else looking for?

Also, I hear a rumor that the Spud trooper was only being packed 1 to a case, i.e. 11 Darth Taders, 1 Spud trooper..

perhaps that's why they are so thin right now..

kool-aid killer
12-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Sorry about the delay, i dont visit SSG as much as i used to. I havent seen a Spud Trooper at all so they could be packed that low to a case. BK Bail, i do remember getting one when Burker King was running the promotion, but i am almost certain that i gave him to my younger brother. Ill have to check to be certain though.

kool-aid killer
12-24-2005, 11:28 AM
Dash, the younger brother does have it now. Sorry i couldnt help you out. Did you ever find that figure i hid for you at the Target Mall of the Bluffs? Hopefully this upcoming year i can be of better assistance to you.

I just wanted to give a big public thank you to msjedi and trandoshan666 for helping me out this year. Even though trandoshan666 no longer lives here in Omaha he was able to help me obtain the first Target exclusive clone earlier this year while he was visiting town. Msjedi has been a huge help to me ever since the day he first started posting here. I cant sing his praise enough, hes always finding things and sending me in the right direction for them. Without him, i would have missed out on several figures this year. Thanks for your help, youre both class acts. I hope you both have a Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year, heres hoping that 2006 will be full of fruitful hunts for all of us.

dashrender
12-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Sorry about the delay in responding.

Thanks for checking on that guy. I guess I will just have to keep looking.

I never did make it over to Target in CB. But I thank you anyways for stashing it.

I now find myself with Extra BK watches of Darth Maul and Luke if anyone needs them.

Have a safe and happy Holiday!

msjedi
12-29-2005, 10:54 PM
Target on 132nd and Center has the new Saga Figures for $6.99 each. They also had the transformers and titanium vehicles. Also, I would like to thank Kool-aid killer for helping me find figures this last year and for being an honest person to trade with.:thumbsup:

msjedi
01-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L street has both wave 1 Carkoon and wave 2 Hoth in stock as of 9:45 am today. Good luck.

msjedi
01-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Target on 180th and Center had most of the Hoth Wave today and Shopko on 84th and Center has the Carkoon Wave.

dashrender
01-20-2006, 12:52 PM
KayBeToys at Crossroads had 2 full sets of the Carkoon wave yesterady.

kool-aid killer
01-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Sorry about not posting in some time, my access to the internet is currently very limited. Lately, ive seen remnants of the Carkoon wave at the Bellevue Walmart and Target. Only once did i see some of the Hoth wave, im hoping that one pops up with a bit more frequency because there are a couple of those guys i want. So hows everybody doing?

msjedi
01-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L street put out 3 cases of the Hoth Wave Today.

kool-aid killer
01-29-2006, 06:34 PM
I went to the Targets in Bellevue and Council Bluffs (Mall of the Bluffs) and i didnt see anything other than a couple of the first Saga wave (Jabbas Palace) but the Council Bluffs one did have some of the new Unleashed figures, the clone commanders, wookies, and Jedi heroes.

dashrender
01-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks for these heads up. I was able to get out and find a few I was missing. I still need a Vader from the latest set though.

Walmart 180 and Center had recieved their 3 cases, but the rarer figs were already gone, they only had a few of the new Titanium series, but nothing else.

Good luck!

msjedi
02-02-2006, 11:05 AM
The pegs are full of Hoth wave figures at Target on 180th and Center.

kool-aid killer
02-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks to a tip from msjedi i was able to find the snowtrooper at the 84th st. Target. They had their pegs full of the first and second wave of Saga figures.

dashrender
02-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Hello all,
I picked up a Yoda from the newest wave today at Target 132nd and Maple. I hope to find the rest real soon.

I also found two of the SW Transformers there for those looking for those as well.

kool-aid killer
02-15-2006, 12:43 AM
Nice find, i didnt even think they had hit Omaha yet. There wasnt anything on the pegs of the Bellevue Walmart today except for a lone ROTS Darth Sidious figure. Heres hoping we all find this wave.

dashrender
02-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Wow.. you know, i was just about to say the same thing.. i visited Wally in Bellevue this moring at 6:30 and still only the lone Sidious on display.

I hope to hit a few more targets today..

msjedi
02-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Today at Targets on 132nd and 180th and Center both have the Geonosis Wave except #21 Scorch. I was able to get one of each except Scorc of course. Still a few of each hanging on the pegs. Good Luck!

msjedi
02-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Target on 132nd and Center put out another 2 cases of the Geonosis wave today. But, once again scorch and the clone trooper#26 were the only figures missing. I guess you have to be there at 8:00am when the store opens if you want these.

dashrender
02-17-2006, 12:21 PM
AGain, hasbro is just killing us all..
I hope that I am able to just get one of each for myself...

dashrender
02-17-2006, 06:58 PM
I managed to get a Jango Fett today from Target 132 and Maple. I did have to ask a person to look in the back. I suggested that she just bring the entire box out since there was plenty of room on the pegs, but she apparently didn't want me to have what I really wanted, a Scorch. I was pleased enough though that she didn't give me any grief about looking. one more down still 5 to go..

kool-aid killer
02-18-2006, 01:29 PM
I just got back from the Target in Bellevue but i was only able to find Poggle the Lesser and two Yodas. This wave (especially the clone) is going to be a pain in the can.

kool-aid killer
02-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Today at the Target in Bellevue i seen the Star Wars Tranformers of Boba Fett and Anakin. First time i had seen them so i was a bit surprised. I dont think msjedi or Dash collect these, but im actually hoping to get some of them for my birthday.

No sign of the Geonosis wave at the Target.

dashrender
02-20-2006, 12:11 AM
I am looking for the Star Wars Transformers, but I found the latest wave about a week ago.

I lucked out today. I was at Target on Saddle Creek and managed to get a full set of the latest waves. Including the two Clone troopers. ****es me off that Hasbro only puts one of each of these per case. They also have one one Jango Fett in this case as well, but the others, the ones that the average person does not give a crap about, there are two. Why? Could someone please explain to me why Hasbro would purposefully want to short sales? Do they really think that stores will buy more cases just to get more of these clones? I bet that's not the case, I'm sure that stores buy the same amount regardless of what's in the case. Though I suppose somone could show me numbers and prove me wrong.

Sorry for the rant...

Best of luck to the rest of you in finding these clones...

I'll definitely let you know if I find any lieing around...

dashrender
02-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, Hit Target 132 and Maple, and ran into a friend.. and of course he beat me to the clone/Scorch.

Anyone hear any word from Walmarts on when they will see this wave?

msjedi
02-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Dash, I was at Walmart today @132nd and L Street and they had the left overs of the Geonosis wave hanging on the pegs (Yoda, C-3PO, Poggle). No sign of Scorch or the Clone Trooper. So, they must have hit this weekend.

kool-aid killer
02-20-2006, 01:37 PM
I got to the Walmart in Bellevue today at 9 only to find a lone Sun Fac on the pegs. I grabbed him because he is one i wanted but was a bit disheartened that he was the only one around from that wave. I did find another Snowtrooper though.

dashrender
02-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the update, I'll start to keep an eye out at Walmart's now..

kool-aid killer
02-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Went back to the Walmart and i didnt see anything other than the usual Hoth wave figures. So disheartening.

dashrender
02-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Went back to the Walmart and i didnt see anything other than the usual Hoth wave figures. So disheartening.

Which one? I went to 168 and Maple and the one in Bellevue. They both had the new Titanium series at both stores.

kool-aid killer
02-23-2006, 12:44 AM
The Walmart and Target in Bellevue are the stores i check most often. On the weekends i might go out to the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs. Other than that the Target and Walmart on 84th are my other stores. Aside from them i dont hit the western stores too often.

dashrender
02-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Well then you probably don't get hit by the scalpers as much. I ran into a major scalper on this side of town. He buys stuff to sell on consignment at krypton Comic. This is a bit maddening, but free markete and all, I don't complain too loadly...

kool-aid killer
02-24-2006, 01:06 AM
I actually heard them talk about the guy before at Krypton. I guess they dont "own" a lot of the Star Wars figures (at least newer ones) and so they sell them for this guy and get a little bit of the cut, hence why a lot of times they are about $13 each. It sucks, but i dont spend too much time dwelling on it. I just hate when i see something pegwarming at a store and that same person is trying to push it for an extra $10.

dashrender
02-24-2006, 07:53 AM
To me what is suprising is how many SW fans we have. And at the same time, how few are in the Omaha Fan Force. (www.omaha-fanforce.com (http://www.omaha-fanforce.com)) or in the International costuming club, 501st (www.501st.com (http://www.501st.com)).

Perhaps some just prefer to build their collections quietly, :)

kool-aid killer
02-27-2006, 01:21 PM
Nothing at the Bellevue Walmart aside from some of the Hoth guys sticking around. Theyve been like that for about a week now. With my recent luck they will restock the day i dont pass by.

Its getting tougher to fight off the urge of buying Star Wars Transformers. Im hoping i get one or two for my birthday so that i can have an excuse to get the rest of them.

msjedi
02-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I stopped by Walmart on 132nd and L toady around 9:00 and they had put out another case of the Geonosis wave. However, Scorch and the clone trooper were already gone but, if you are looking for anybody else form that wave they were all still hanging on the pegs.

dashrender
02-28-2006, 02:55 PM
I hit Walmart in Irvington a few min ago 1:45 PM, and they also had just put out their cases. I found a scorch, but no clone. I was told by a known scalper here in town that there are cases out there without clones in them. It it possible that is what I ran into at Irvington.

Kidhuman
02-28-2006, 03:26 PM
No it isnt. Check the case asst's listings. It will prove him wrong.

dashrender
02-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Ok, well anyways, one more Utapau trooper and I'll be a happy camper with 2 of each.

kool-aid killer
03-01-2006, 12:13 PM
I went to the Walmart in Bellevue today and i found they had refilled the pegs. But, there wasnt anybody aside from about five Yodas, and at least seven Poggles, Sun Facs, and Battle Droid C3P0 each. No Republic Commando or Sora Bulq. It was quite disheartening to see the pegs so full yet there wasnt a single figure i needed.

msjedi
03-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Today I was able to find the Clone Trooper at Walmart on 84th street in Lavista. Also, the Target on 84th had the new Galactic Heroes and the new assortment of titanium ships with the UGH Slave 1. Now if I could only find Scorch.

dashrender
03-02-2006, 04:01 PM
I assume you are not collecting the Titanium series then? I picked up the Slave 1's from 180 and Center Target.

I also managed to find a clone at Shopko 90 and Fort.

I consider myself lucky. I have managed to find two of both Scorch and the Clone. I will let you guys know if I find any more for trade.

msjedi
03-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Today, I found Scorch. Kool-aid killer, I sent you a pm with location. Dash, I don't collect titanium toys but, if you are looking for something, let me know and I will keep an eye out for it.

dashrender
03-03-2006, 10:26 AM
I do collect them. I am now looking for the large scale Slave 1 and Snow speeder. Thanks

jedi master sal
03-03-2006, 01:44 PM
I hope you all don't mind me butting in on this thread. I noticed you were finding Scorch and some the Utapau trooper. If there's ANY chance anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd pay cost+shipping+a little something extra for your trouble. The little holo doesn't matter to me on these ones.

Have no fear of dealing with me. I've made several deals with SSG members in the past and since I'm a moderator here, wouldn't do anything to bring shame to my name.

Respectfully,
-Sal

msjedi
03-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Sal,
After I help kool-aid killer find a set, I will keep an eye out for you.

kool-aid killer
03-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the tip msjedi, the figures look great!

jedi master sal
03-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Sal,
After I help kool-aid killer find a set, I will keep an eye out for you.

That would be MOST appreciated.

I promise that I'm not trying to horn in on the territory. I just so desperately need the help on these two figures.

Thanks again for any help.

Regards,
-Sal

kool-aid killer
03-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Nothing at the Walmart in Bellevue. Theyve got about four figures on the pegs (and have had those same four for about three days now) so im thinking they will restock someday soon.

dashrender
03-10-2006, 03:19 PM
I found a few of the two packs at TRU on Dodge this morning with the 501st (Blue) clone in them. I might have an extra for trade now.

msjedi
03-10-2006, 08:21 PM
I was out at Target on 180th and Center today but there was nothing new to report. Kool-aid killer, is Scorch the only one you are missing right now?

kool-aid killer
03-11-2006, 01:45 AM
I might have to go look at those two packs tomorrow, i still need Passel Argente and Cat Miin.

msjedi, i do need a Scorch still, but im not too worried about finding him right now. I think hes going to be shipping in future waves.

You guys all caught up?

msjedi
03-11-2006, 09:43 AM
I am all caught up as of right now. :)

kool-aid killer
03-13-2006, 12:33 PM
Nothing at the Target or Walmart in Bellevue. Its been like this for about a week now.

msjedi
03-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Scorch!, Kool-aid killer, I sent you a pm with location.

dashrender
03-15-2006, 12:38 PM
I think that I too am all caught up for now.. but I haven't seen anything new save the titanium Fett's and Vaders out there.

Nice little repreive :P

dashrender
03-15-2006, 03:29 PM
I found the new EP III figures, the next wave, for Saga 2 at Target on Saddle Creek today. I was only able to find Anakin, Gen Grievous and Lushros Dofine. Still looking for the rest.

dashrender
03-15-2006, 11:19 PM
I have an extra Blue Clone trooper for trade for anyone looking for it. Also, I am looking for a Sun Farc, somehow I missed picking one up.

Thanks

kool-aid killer
03-16-2006, 12:42 AM
I'll keep an eye out for one. Nice find on the new Saga figures, i didnt think they were anywhere around here yet.

dashrender
03-16-2006, 01:06 AM
I'll keep an eye out for one. Nice find on the new Saga figures, i didnt think they were anywhere around here yet.

Personally I was shocked that I found them. Well time to start hitting the stores again. Though I have seen that Target is getting loads of wave 1 now.. and vaders are sitting on the shelf.

kool-aid killer
03-16-2006, 01:37 PM
They are hitting now, i managed to grab the lone Lushros Dofine i seen today. Nothing else was seen from that wave though, so i was a bit bummed.

dashrender
03-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Where did you find it at?

kool-aid killer
03-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Target in Bellevue. It looked like maybe it had been there for a day or so, but not much longer than that because i had checked a couple of days earlier. They actually had stocked all four waves, because there were remnants of each one there.

dashrender
03-18-2006, 11:16 AM
I've read reports that there might be mixed cases out there with a afew Wave 4 guys mixed in with wave 3.

kool-aid killer
03-18-2006, 11:20 AM
If so then thats probably what i seen then. Im going to go looking today, though i get the feeling that it will probably be in vain. Its too bad the price appears to be going up at most places, id rather they get rid of the little holo figs if that would help drop it down a bit.

msjedi
03-19-2006, 09:14 PM
I was able to pick up the entire set of wave 4 before I went out of town on wednesday at Target on 132nd and Center. I will keep an eye out for this wave and will let you know when I spot it again. Sorry for the late post but I didn't get back until tonight.

kool-aid killer
03-19-2006, 09:24 PM
No sweat. I see youve made it back just in time to enjoy the weather with us. Its not that bad right now, but i keep hearing how we havent got the brunt of it yet. Im going to Walmart tomorrow, but thats because i need a new shovel. :cry:

dashrender
03-20-2006, 10:26 AM
Yeah I am trying to find what I can for wave 4. I too will post what I find.

kool-aid killer
03-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Didnt find nothing at the Walmart today, so i went to the Target too. At the Target i managed to grab a lone Firespeeder Pilot. The guy looks like he stepped out of a G.I. Joe cartoon.

msjedi
03-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Went by Target on 180th and Center today. Nothing new to report except the price increase.:mad:

dashrender
03-23-2006, 04:46 PM
I hit Target 132 and Maple and Walmart 132 and L. Nothing new there either.

kool-aid killer
03-24-2006, 12:47 AM
That price increase is a bummer. Its only going to keep the peg warmers sitting around longer too. But there really isnt much we can do about it, were held captive by these little guys. :cry:

kool-aid killer
03-24-2006, 01:36 PM
Nothing to be found at the Council Bluffs Walmart or TRU. I was there last week and it looked like nothing had moved since. I hate this feeling, knowing that there is new stuff out but not where its at. Hopefully this weekend will bring something good.

msjedi
03-24-2006, 01:41 PM
I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center today and they only had 3 actions figures on the pegs (Vader, Poggle, Derlin).

dashrender
03-24-2006, 01:49 PM
I haven't seen anything new in over 10 days. I am still looking to collect the remaining wave 4 guys I haven't found.

dashrender
03-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Found a pair of Utapau's at Target 132 and Maple yesterday and one more today. I left the one today.. didn't need any more of him...

kool-aid killer
03-27-2006, 10:08 AM
I just got back from visiting the Bellevue Walmart and they had the pegs restocked but with the Hoth wave. Very disappointing.

Msjedi and/or Dash, if you guys should happen to run into a couple more Utapau clones will you let me know where they are at or stash them for me? My younger brother wants some of them and i havent seen many around here. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Im leaving for Chicago early Wednesday morning so i probably wont be able to post until i return. Im thinking i will be back sometime Friday though. Maybe on the way there i will run into an old stock of ROTS figures somewhere.

msjedi
03-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Target on 132nd and Center also restocked the pegs with the Hoth wave. I will keep an eye out for the clone and pm you when I find some. Also, what figures are you still looking for from ROTS? Let me know and next time I head to Kansas, I can check some of the small towns I pass through.

kool-aid killer
03-27-2006, 12:20 PM
I wouldnt worry about the clone now, after i got out of class i went to the Target in Bellevue and came across two over there, plus i managed to grab a Cody for my brother and myself, along with a holo Ki Adi Mundi. I didnt want the General so i left him, along with Anakin and Obi wan. I want them (namely for their cloaks) but will wait, im sure they wont be hard to find. No sign of Foul though, which was surprising.

Im still looking for Passel Argente, Cat Miin, and Ask Ack. Those were the only ones to elude me.

dashrender
03-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Oh sweet.. Score! I still am in need of a Cody. Please let me know if you anyone finds one.

I hit Target and walmart in Papio (South 84th) nothing but Hoth.

Thanks

kool-aid killer
03-28-2006, 12:49 AM
I will keep an eye out. If it werent for the younger brother being a big Clone head i wouldnt have had a problem directing either of you guys to him. I believe msjedi is caught up so youve got the next one i see.

dashrender
03-31-2006, 12:14 AM
I found an Obiwan from the latest set, still looking for Cody, and the Jedi.

kool-aid killer
05-21-2006, 12:32 PM
I was at the Target in Bellevue yesterday afternoon and managed to grab another Coruscant Obi along with a Coruscant Anakin. I really only bought them for their cloaks and stands. Aside from those two figures i didnt see anything new.

Went to the Walmart on 84th last night, nothing worth reporting.

dashrender
05-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Hip Hip Hooray!!!

The boards are back!

I haven't been out searching for much lately. Been a little to busy, and I knew there wasn't a whole lot I still needed.

Anyone here going to Comic Con SD?

msjedi
05-21-2006, 10:44 PM
I am not going to Comic Con. I am hoping that the exclusive 501st figure will show up on starwarsshop.com sometime after the convention is over. I stopped by walmart on 132 and L today and they had the H&V wave minus the clones and some of the vintage figures on the pegs.

kool-aid killer
05-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Im glad to see you two back here. I went to the TRU in Council Bluffs today but they didnt have anything worth noting.

Im at the other site too, my screen name is KAK.

Kidhuman
05-21-2006, 11:41 PM
KAK, you can have Steve change your name if you want. He is accepting them now for a short time only.

dashrender
05-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Well you are in luck! Either hasbro.com or shopstarwars.com is suppost to be getting some of the 501st Figures at some point after SDCC. Though it will NOT be labled as the SDCC exclusive. So if you are a mega collector, you won't really want it.

This information comes from a Very Very reliable source.

Also, I do plan to pick up a few extas, don't know if I'll have any for trade when I get back, there are already a few people I'm picking them up for. I'll let you all know.

msjedi
05-22-2006, 09:28 AM
KAK and Dash, are you guys looking for anything or are you all up caught up? Let me know and I will keep an eye out when I'm out looking. The only thing I am looking for right now is a UGH Scorch.

dashrender
05-22-2006, 10:25 AM
I am looking for an UGH Cody and ATAT driver.

Walmart 132nd and L was putting out 5 cases of VOSC's for those needing any.
Also, Target 132nd and maple, and 132 and Center both had H&V out I saw one clone and one Destroyer droid.

kool-aid killer
05-22-2006, 11:51 AM
I havent been able to catch the TRU exclusive Gunship, so if you happen to see one floating around i wouldnt mind knowing where. Ive gone to the TRU in Council Bluffs twice last week and i didnt see it at all. Usually that store is slower than Omahas two.

Aside from that, im all caught up with the figures that have been released so far, anxiously awaiting the next wave. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the UGH figures you guys seek, though they dont seem to be popping up around here much often.

msjedi
05-23-2006, 01:49 PM
KAK, I stopped by the TRU on Dodge St. and they had 4 Gunships on top of the star wars dispay area as of 11:00am today. Other than that, not much else to report.

kool-aid killer
05-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Ok, i'll swing by before i go to work then. Thanks for the heads up.

msjedi
05-23-2006, 03:22 PM
I decided to go back to TRU and pick up Jabba's Sail Barge Lego set.:pleased: They also had the Star Destroyer lego set.

dashrender
05-23-2006, 04:20 PM
How much is the Star Destoyer?

msjedi
05-23-2006, 05:02 PM
The Star Destroyer was $99.99 and the Sail Barge was $74.99.

dashrender
05-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Ouch!!!!...
Ok I guess I will be skipping those. I need the money for other things. I picked up the last Shocktrooper from Walmart in Iverington. They still had 2 Han's and all 3 Chewie's.

kool-aid killer
05-24-2006, 01:01 AM
Thanks to msjedi's tip, i was able to pick up one of the Gunships. I also grabbed the only vintage Lando i seen there, i figured since ive been picking up some of the vintage figures i may as well grab that one too.

kool-aid killer
05-26-2006, 01:26 PM
I went to the Target in Bellevue today and found R5-D4 and Momaw Nadon. There wasnt anybody else from the wave there though. I bought both of them. I really like Momaw, hes better than the POTF2 one and he comes with realistic accessories, like his staff, a little table and his beverage of choice. R5-D4 has no extras, but hes so much better than the POTF2 one, no crappy missile launching feature. Im surprised this wave hit already, but now weve all got something to look forward to when we go out hunting.

msjedi
05-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Nice Find! I was hoping to find something new today but came home empty handed. I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center and Shopko on 84th neither store had anything worth reporting.

kool-aid killer
05-26-2006, 02:40 PM
I was shocked that they were there, i hadnt heard of anybody in Omaha claiming to have found them. Im a bit puzzled though at why only those two were there. You would think Vader, Han, or Luke would have been left behind instead. But whenever i should stumble upon this wave again i will let you know where they are.

trandoshan666
05-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Awesome find, KAK. That's the first report I've heard of anyone finding this wave now my fever is up. I was in the Big O last weekend, but didn't really see anything except for the usual pegwarmer suspects, so I didn't bother to let you guys know what wasn't out there.

dashrender
05-26-2006, 10:47 PM
Hello everyone!

CIV has been OFFICIALLY announced! In LA next year on Memorial Day weekend.

msjedi
05-27-2006, 10:49 AM
I managed to score the entire wave of Mos Eisley figures today at Target on 180th and Center. They still had one Vader and one R5-D4 when I left. Good Luck!

kool-aid killer
05-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Nice, how is Hem Dazon? Of all the guys in this wave he is one im most looking forward to. How does Garindan look? Is he superior to the POTF2 one from years ago in terms of appearance?

kool-aid killer
05-30-2006, 01:03 PM
I went to the Walmart in Bellevue, they didnt have any new figures, still full of Heroes and Villains. But they did have the new Star Wars Transformers, i seen a couple of ARC170/Clone Pilots' and Imperial Shuttle/Emperors there.

msjedi
05-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Nice, how is Hem Dazon? Of all the guys in this wave he is one im most looking forward to. How does Garindan look? Is he superior to the POTF2 one from years ago in terms of appearance?

KAK, I think all of the new figures look good! Sorry for the slow response but, I was out of town for the weekend. I will let you know if and when I spot the new wave again.

kool-aid killer
06-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Nothing at the Target in Bellevue. If anything it looked like they had leftover from the Coruscant wave again, along with some Heroes and Villains.

msjedi
06-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Nothing new to report from Target on 180th and Center.

kool-aid killer
06-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Went to the Target in Council Bluffs, and found Hem Dazon along with two Sandtroopers. I also stopped by at the Walmart in Council Bluffs and found some of the Episode 2 figures. I ended up getting the Clone Pilot and Peasant Anakin. I was really shocked to see them there, especially four years after they first came out.

kool-aid killer
06-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Nothing at the Walmart in Bellevue. I did pick up another Coruscant Obi Wan for the cloak though. I even went and bought three pieces of some sort of fabric, in an attempt to make some cloaks for my odd ball Jedi customs, like my planned Max Rebo Jedi. I have no idea how to sew so it could get ugly.

dashrender
06-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Nothing at the Walmart in Bellevue. I did pick up another Coruscant Obi Wan for the cloak though. I even went and bought three pieces of some sort of fabric, in an attempt to make some cloaks for my odd ball Jedi customs, like my planned Max Rebo Jedi. I have no idea how to sew so it could get ugly.

I bought a Sewing machine last week. I broke it in Friday morning. If you want some help let me know. I'm no expert seam person, but hey, only one way to get here.

I am currently planning on trying to make my own Royal Guard Cloak.

kool-aid killer
06-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Ive already recruited my mother to do it for me, but i appreciate your offer. Im becoming addicted to making my own Jedi, but the challenge is to keep them looking different rather than slapping a cloak on each one of them.

dashrender
06-09-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm looking for the current Sandtrooper, the Death Star Trooper, and Vader.

Also the new Hunt for Grievous BP.

-Jason

kool-aid killer
06-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Dash, the TRU at Council Bluffs had at least six of the Hunt for Grievous Battle Packs yesterday. Id give them a call, they might still be sitting around.

kool-aid killer
06-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Nothing special lately. I went to the Target in Bellevue yesterday, only to find the pegs had several of the Coruscant wave. Aside from that nothing new.

msjedi
06-17-2006, 05:11 PM
I stopped by the Oakview TRU and Target on 132nd and center today. There was nothing to report from either store. I am still looking for a UGH Scorch but other than that, I am all up to date.

kool-aid killer
07-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I went to the Kmart on 50th and L a bit ago. Nothing new to report figure wise, but they did have the Unleashed Hoth Luke and Snowspeeder, along with the rebel troops and weaponry. First time i seen them here in Omaha.

dashrender
07-09-2006, 11:05 PM
I went to the Kmart on 50th and L a bit ago. Nothing new to report figure wise, but they did have the Unleashed Hoth Luke and Snowspeeder, along with the rebel troops and weaponry. First time i seen them here in Omaha.

What is the rebel troops and weaponry? are you refering to the battle packs?

I picked my Unleashed Hoth Luke up in MN from Musicland on clearance.

kool-aid killer
07-10-2006, 01:17 AM
The Unleashed set has two rebel troops, one standing and the other sitting with a gun between his legs. Along with them comes the large turret and the big satellite dish weapon they had along their trench.

dashrender
07-10-2006, 09:59 AM
OK, you're talking about the battle packs. I decided after buying the first two that they are something I just rather not spend my money on. More money for Sideshow and GG.

msjedi
07-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Target on 132nd and Center had all of the Tatooine Wave on the pegs as of 4:00 this afternoon. They also have the battle packs and the VOTC figures including Biker scouts on clearance.

kool-aid killer
07-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Nothing at the Bellevue Walmart, aside from a ton of Hoth Vaders. They are doing a lot of reshuffling in there, so i may hold off on going for a couple of weeks.

msjedi
07-14-2006, 08:32 PM
I stopped by Target on Saddlecreek tonight. They are moving next week to the new store on Dodge and 72nd. They are taking an additional 50% off all items that have a clearance price tag. So, it only makes Grievous and the VOTC Han and Greedo about $4.50 each.

kool-aid killer
07-15-2006, 12:03 PM
I went to the Target in Bellevue yesterday, and managed to find another Sandtrooper. The pegs were full, but they had a lot of pegwarmers. Momaw Nadon probably made up the majority of the guys there.

kool-aid killer
07-16-2006, 11:26 AM
I went to the Target in the Council Bluffs Target at The Mall of the Bluffs yesterday and bought another sandtrooper, H&V clonetrooper, and Darth Vaders Tie fighter. I need to look over my ships again, i think i may already have the Tie. They had two Hem Dazons, in case anybody is missing him.

kool-aid killer
07-19-2006, 12:26 PM
The TRU on Dodge St. didnt have anything new, but of note they still had the Clone Wars cartoon Gunship, a couple of Sora Bulqs, and Codys clones hanging around.

msjedi
07-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Walmart on 132nd and L street has a few left overs from the Endor wave as of 10:15am today. (3 each of C-3PO, Moff Jerjerrod, Emperor, Cody)

kool-aid killer
07-21-2006, 12:52 PM
I went to the Target in Bellevue today, and found another Sandtrooper for myself. They had a Cody, some of the Coruscant wave, but their selection consisted primarily of the Tattooine figures.

kool-aid killer
07-24-2006, 12:02 PM
The Walmart in Bellevue didnt have any of the new Endor figures, they still had a decent amount of Tattoine figures sticking around. They recently remodeled over there, so the action figures have been moved up towards were the bicycles are at, which have remained in the same location. I ended up buying a Ninja Turtle toy today instead.

kool-aid killer
07-26-2006, 12:48 PM
I didnt see any new Star Wars figures at the Walmart on 120ish and "L," just a few Cantina figures and one Poggle. I havent found any Endor figures yet, and havent read any report of them either on other Star Wars sites. Heres hoping they appear soon, i really want the Ewok.

msjedi
07-26-2006, 03:59 PM
I have not seen the Endor Wave since I first reported back on 7/19/06 at Walmart on L and 132nd St. I am still missing the Death Star Gunner and Chief Chirpa.

dashrender
07-28-2006, 01:17 AM
I'm only looking for the Emporer if someone runs across one.

Thanks

kool-aid killer
07-28-2006, 10:46 PM
Will do.

I went to the Target in Bellevue a little over an hour ago, nothing new to report from there.

kool-aid killer
08-01-2006, 11:29 PM
My brother found me some of the Endor wave figures, the Moff, C-3PO, and the Ewok. When i asked him about the Emperor he didnt recall if there was one, and said he didnt find any of the Death Star Troopers. These were found at the Walmart on 84th about two hours ago.

dashrender
08-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I picked this DS Gunners up. I saw the Hasbro lady putting the case up. These where the last two that I needed. I know when I was there the Emperor was there, but I can't say for how long.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for more, I believe that DarthKozy has some for trade as well.

dashrender
08-02-2006, 10:48 PM
I found the Gen Grievous V&H 4 lightsaber guy. He looks really good. I also found the blue A wing and the Super Star Destroyer Titaniums at Target.

kool-aid killer
08-03-2006, 06:48 PM
The Target in Bellevue didnt have any of the Endor wave. The pegs were full of the Tattooine wave (minus Sandtroopers, of course) and leftover Coruscant figures.

dashrender
08-03-2006, 10:36 PM
Hasbro has the 501st figures back up.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&ID=17903&PG=1

if you want more get them while they are hot!

kool-aid killer
08-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue. I think im going to stay away from there for a week, hopefully things will get better.

kool-aid killer
08-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Nothing at the Walmart or Targets on 84th st. today. I went to Krypton Comics and ended up getting the Skiff they had for $25, not a bad price.

kool-aid killer
08-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Target in Bellevue had some of the Heroes and Villains wave 2 figures sitting around, among numerous Tattoine guys. They also had Maces Starfighter there.

dashrender
08-17-2006, 10:46 PM
Hello all. I have little to report as of late. I did manage to get a TRU Degoba Xwing from Oakview on Tuesday this week. I also picked up a Viper Mark VII (I think) for the mini Titanium series. That leaves me needing only a Raptor.

On another note, Does anyone play video games here? I downloaded the new Lego's Star Wars II Demo. Man, I was super suprised. It was a blast. I never played the first one, but I am now going to buy this one.

Anyway, talk to you all later!

kool-aid killer
08-18-2006, 11:47 AM
My brother wants me to put in an order for him at a EB games for the Lego Star Wars OT version. Hes had the PT one since it came out back when, and is really interested in this one. Its a fun game, and i imagine the new one will be the same way too.

kool-aid killer
08-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Nothing special at the Walmart in Bellevue earlier this morning. They were stocking the pegs of various toys when i went, but i didnt see any Star Wars toys laying about.

msjedi
08-20-2006, 08:18 PM
I stopped by Walmart on 132nd and L and they also had nothing new to report.

dashrender
08-20-2006, 11:17 PM
Hey, if anyone comes across a Transformers Mirage (Fort GT) Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

msjedi
08-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Walmart on 180th & Center had one C-3PO with painted knee joints and a Death Star Gunner on the pegs as of 10:00am today.

kool-aid killer
08-25-2006, 07:39 PM
I just got back from the Walmart and Target in Bellevue. Walmart didnt really have anything new, just the typical figures. Target had a decent amount of the heroes and villains figures, i seen three 501st troops. I didnt pick anything up from either place.

msjedi
08-27-2006, 06:50 PM
I saw the new packaged Boba Fett & Grievous Unleashed at Target on 180th and Center yesterday on a end cap towards the back of the store. Today, I stopped by TRU on Dodge and they had 3 X-Wings if anyone is still looking.

kool-aid killer
08-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey, i must have missed you by an hour or two because i went to the TRU on Dodge St also today. Nothing really special there, i like the X-wing but i dont think i will pick it up unless it goes on sale, and i dont expect that.

dashrender
09-01-2006, 12:10 AM
I did pick up one of the x-wings. I really like it. I suppose the question is now, do I keep it? TRU on Dodge had one of the Tie Fighters (huge wings)
still on the shelf, but no more x-wings.

I'm trying to recall the last thing I found that I picked up. Probably one of the Titanium figs.

Though I'm so happy to report that my George as Stormtrooper finally showed up. Apparently someone wrote the wrong state and zip for my information. Fortunately that address did not exsist in that city so it was sent back to hasbro where they found their mistake and sent it to me this time. YA!

Anyone here looking forward to playing Legos Star Wars II? I never played the first one, but I have to say I love the demo for the second one.

Well until next time.

msjedi
09-01-2006, 09:04 AM
I plan on getting the new GBA Star Wars Lego game for my kids. I was at Target on 132nd and Center yesterday and they were getting ready to put up the Star Wars end cap with the Unleashed (new packaging). They also had a shocktrooper on the pegs.

kool-aid killer
09-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Dash, my younger brother has the first LEGO game for his PS2 and so i had EB games reserve a copy for the second one, hes going to love it.

Star Wars action figure wise, i havent seen anything worthwhile in a couple of weeks. Im eagerly awaiting for the next wave to arrive.

Funny Money
09-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi, I am here in the Omaha area until Sunday evening. I was wondering if there are any toy shops or flea markets I should check out. I am here playing the Omaha FunnyBone comedy club. If toy hunting is slacking this weekend, come check out the show and say hello.
-Heath
AKA Funny Money

dashrender
09-07-2006, 06:30 PM
What bad timing. I will be in Minneapolis this weekend.

You should check out the Westroads. There is a store there on the main level (lower level) that has star wars toys right now. You will need to look though, when you walk by, it looks like there is only Nascar stuff, but go inside and to the back.. you'll find a lot of SW there.

msjedi
09-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't know of any good flea markets around. If you want to stop by Crypton Comics, they have a nice selection of star wars. All though, most of the items are a bit overpriced ( South of Center Street on 84th in the plaza with Shopco). Other than that, there is always Targets, Walmarts, and TRU's. Hope you have a good time hear in Omaha.

msjedi
09-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Picked up the Naboo Wave of figures today at Walmart on 168th and Maple thanks to a tip from RS. I also picked up the DVD's price matched to the NFM Ad for $12.99 each.

dashrender
09-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Wow... the naboo wave is now out and I am finding myself completely broke. :(

Anyone interested in seeing some stormtroopers, please stop by Suncoast at Westroads on Saturday. We are also looking into being there today, but aren't sure yet.

kool-aid killer
09-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Nice find, msjedi. So what are your thoughts on the figures?

msjedi
09-12-2006, 02:02 PM
I have not opened any of them yet but, the figures look good on card.

kool-aid killer
09-12-2006, 02:07 PM
This is a cool looking wave, i guess i should start visiting the stores more often now that they have been found.

Kidhuman
09-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Did you also find the rest of the Endor wave with them?

msjedi
09-12-2006, 02:14 PM
This was my first time to the Walmart on 168th and Maple. I don't go up north very often. They still had all of the following on the pegs when I left. Rebel Trooper, Gragra, Naboo Soldier, Dud Bolt & Mars Guo, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Rep Been. I think I took the last Luke Skywalker and Holographic Maul.

Kidhuman, you posted while I was typing. But, yes I did find the rest of the Endor wave with them.

kool-aid killer
09-13-2006, 11:01 AM
So i went to the Walmart in Bellevue around an hour ago. At first i didnt see anything new, but then as i was thumbing through the pegs i seen the Vader with electricity flying around his dome and padawan obi-wan, and a naboo guy. I picked up the naboo guy, figuring that i really dont need the other two, at least right now. Obi wan looked okay, though.

msjedi
09-19-2006, 01:13 PM
TRU on Dodge St. has all three big vehicles (AT-AT, X-Wing & Tie Fighter). They also have the new Lego X-Wing.

kool-aid killer
09-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue. I was hoping they would have stocked some new Endor figures since they last appeared there a week ago, and didnt last long, but it didnt happen today. Nothing else worth noting over there though.

msjedi
09-20-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't know if this is new or not but, KB Toys @ Crossroads has the Unleashed Vader.

kool-aid killer
09-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue again. I may pass by the Target later today, but last time i went (a week ago) they were filled with heroes and villains wave 2 so im a bit doubtful that theyve managed to move many of them.

kool-aid killer
09-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Checked out the Council Bluffs stores today, nothing much. Target at the Mall of the Bluffs had a lot of Shocktroopers and 501st, TRU had an AT-AT and several grey TIEs, and Walmart only had Sun Facs and Poggles.

kool-aid killer
09-30-2006, 06:11 PM
I went to the TRU on Dodge St. today, they didnt have much figure wise, but plenty of TIEs and a couple of AT-ATs. The more i look at the AT-AT, the more i like it so i need to stop going to TRU before i decide to pick it up.

Halloween is upon us, anybody dressing up in anything Star Wars related? If i decide to hit up a Halloween party, it will probably be in a Jedi outfit or something, but my brother has his 501st outfit ready. I just need to get him the blaster and he will be all set.

msjedi
10-04-2006, 01:25 PM
Stopped by Target at Crossroads and TRU on Dodge. Nothing new to report for either store. My sons are dressing up as Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper this year for halloween.

kool-aid killer
10-07-2006, 12:35 PM
I went to a couple of stores yesterday: TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have any of the battle packs, i ended up buying Starscream from the Transformers classics line. I went next door to the Walmart, and found a lone Naboo Soldier. Unfortunately his case mates werent around. Later on in the day i went to the Target on 84th, and bought the two Chief Chirpas they had for customizing purposes.

msjedi
10-08-2006, 09:57 PM
I saw the new Commemorative tin sets (Episode 1,2,3) today at Walmart on 132nd and L. I passed on all of them. Other than that, not much new to report.

kool-aid killer
10-09-2006, 11:57 AM
The Walmart in Bellevue had a ton of Heroes and Villains figures,with some Death Star Gunners mixed in. I even seen the Carkoon Battle Pack there too. No sign of the Commemorative Tin Sets so im a bit disappointed. Hopefully theyll be there when i go back later in the week.

msjedi
10-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Walmart on 132nd and L had the three new battle packs out today ( Jedi vs Darth Sidious, Sith Lord Attack, and Battle above the Sarlacc)

kool-aid killer
10-09-2006, 03:06 PM
132nd and L seems to be getting a lot of the newer stuff, its too bad i dont work out that way anymore, id be able to pass by. Are you all caught up msjedi, and if not, what are you looking for so i can keep my eyes peeled?

msjedi
10-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Right now I am all caught up. Is there anything you are looking for that I can keep an eye out for? Just let me know. I just got back from the Oakview TRU but they didn't have anything new to report.

kool-aid killer
10-10-2006, 03:43 AM
Right now, im still after most of the Endor/Mos Espa wave, the battle pack with the two battle droids, the commemorative tin from episode 2, and the Target snowspeeder. Aside from them, i dont think there is anything else out that im after.