PDA

View Full Version : Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

msjedi
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Target on 180th and Center has one snowspeeder left as of 1:30 pm today. It is on the end cap along with the new battle packs and Kit's Starfighter.

kool-aid killer
10-11-2006, 11:02 AM
I went to the Target in Bellevue today but i didnt see any of the battle packs or the Snowspeeder. They did stock the pegs though...with the last Endor wave that had the Deaths Star Gunner, Emperor, Chief Chirpa etc.

msjedi
10-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Yesterday Darth Kozy @ RS said that the Target in Papillion has the snowspeeders on an end cap. I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center today but, they didn't have anything new to report.

kool-aid killer
10-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks to a tip from msjedi, i was able to pick up the episode 2 commemorative tin set. I liked the clone and Evolutions Anakin figure, Jango isnt too bad either. I passed on the episode 1 one because it was similar to the battle pack i want, with the exception being that one has two battle droids. I already have the red astromech from the Queens Starship so i had the most appealing of the episode 1 figures. I had a harder time deciding on the episode 3 one. I liked the Anakin figure and the clone was ok, but i didnt want another Yoda or Mace. I passed on it in the end. I figure if i see it again and there isnt anything else floating around (like the snowspeeder and the above mentioned battle pack) i will pick it up, if not its ok too. But, once again, thanks msjedi.

msjedi
10-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I stopped by Krypton Comics today and they are having a 20% everything Sale that runs until Sunday. I didn't pick up anything yet but, I may go back this weekend. KAK, glad I could help. I will keep an eye out for the battle pack and the snowspeeder.

kool-aid killer
10-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Twenty percent isnt bad, im trying to think what all theyve got over there that i might be interested in. I wont be able to head out that way until tomorrow though.

Collecting is tough right now, as i have to split my spare money towards Christmas presents. Got to get a head start on these things while good things are still available.

msjedi
10-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Krypton had a nice selection of Star Wars stuff. I might pick up some figures that my kids want for Christmas.

kool-aid killer
10-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue, just a ton of Heroes and Villains figures. At this rate, they dont look like they will move until Black Friday. Hopefully Hasbro takes note of this and rethinks how they are releasing these greatest hits figures. I ended up buying my first Avatar: the Last Airbender figure instead.

msjedi
10-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Target on 132nd and Center has Snowspeeders and Kit's Starfighters on an end cap if anyone is still looking for these.

kool-aid killer
10-18-2006, 11:27 PM
I went to the new Walmart on 72nd today, and seen one lone Naboo soldier on the pegs. I left him there, if only i had gotten there a little sooner i possibly could have found the rest of the Naboo/Endor wave. One day...

Edit: Its a nice looking store, and probably our new meeting place.

msjedi
10-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Today I saw all three Battle Packs and Snowspeeders on an end cap at both Targets I stopped by. (180th and 132nd & Center). So, Kool-aid killer you might want to give the Target that is close to you a call to see if they have what you want.

kool-aid killer
10-20-2006, 12:53 PM
I went to the Target in Bellevue, and they didnt have anything new figure wise, but on an endcap i seen the three battlepacks. I grabbed the lone Jedi vs Sith i seen. No sign of the Snowspeeder though. Looking at the battlepack, i like the two battle droids (the main reason it appealed to me) and the Jedi dont look too bad, but whats up with Obis cloak? It looks like hes wearing a silk bath robe. But, im happy that i managed to find it.

kool-aid killer
10-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Yesterday was a good day for me, got the above mentioned "Sith Lord Attack" battle pack at the Target in Bellevue, i went the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs later that night and picked up the exclusive Snowspeeder and Zev figure, and put two of the black Endor soldiers on layaway at the Council Bluffs Walmart along with some other stuff for old times sake.

Today i went to the Shopko in Bellevue and found Gragra, Holo Maul, and Obi of the Endor/Naboo wave there. I picked up Gragra and left the other two for whoever else needs/wants them. Gragras a nice looking alien, i like her two accessories.

msjedi
10-21-2006, 10:44 PM
I stopped by TRU on Dodge today. They had the tin sets from Episode 4,5, and 6 if anyone is looking to pick these up @ $29.99 each. Other than that, not much else to report.

kool-aid killer
10-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I think im going to pick up the episode 6 tin when i should see it, but thats because i really like the scouttrooper and rebel soldier. The other two dont apeal to me.

Target in Bellevue finally put out the exclusive Snowspeeder and Kit Fisto Starfighter today. Figure wise they didnt have anything new.

msjedi
10-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Today, I picked up the Walmart exclusive Mr. Potato Head Collector Set (Darth Tater & Spudtrooper ) at the Walmart on 132nd and L street.

kool-aid killer
10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Have you ever seen the R2 potato head at retail? I never have, all that seems to be around is the Darth Tater.

msjedi
10-23-2006, 01:45 PM
I purchased the R2 potato head from hasbrotoyshop.com a few months ago. I have yet to see at any retail store.

kool-aid killer
10-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue, still the same old Heroes and Villains figures sitting around. Black Friday needs to come fast, because i dont see these things moving without some sort of sale behind them.

kool-aid killer
10-27-2006, 12:55 PM
Met up with msjedi today at the Walmart on 72nd st. He got there before i did, and held onto Dud and Mars and Rep Been for me until i got there. Thanks for keeping an eye out for them.

msjedi
10-27-2006, 07:39 PM
I stopped by the Walmart on 132nd and Center later today but, there was nothing new to report.

kool-aid killer
11-01-2006, 10:02 AM
I hope you had a good Halloween. Came home from work last night to see lots of candy.

Target in Bellevue didnt have any of the new figures, but it looked like they had stocked the Star Wars pegs. They still had several Kit Fisto starfighters and Snowspeeders.

Ephantmon
11-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Hello all I am new to this site are you 2 the only people in Omaha posting here?

Kidhuman
11-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Welcome to the forums Ephantmon

msjedi
11-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Welcome Ephantmon. There are three of us from Omaha that post in this thread (kool-aid killer, msjedi, Dashrender) although, Dash has not posted in awhile. I stopped by the Target at Crossroads yesterday but, there was nothing new to report.

Ephantmon
11-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Wal-Mart Irvington had tons of the prequel tin sets this morning. I know Dash from another site.

kool-aid killer
11-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Hello Ephantmon. Im glad to see another Omaha area person posting here, long ago it was just me babbling to myself. But now weve got four, so im really happy. But enough about me, lets get to you. Is there anything youre still looking for? That way, should msjedi or i happen upon it we can stash it or pick it up for you.

Ephantmon
11-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Cool thanks, as of right now I am all caught up on the things I need. I will be looking for a Vader Sith Starfighter when they finally hit the stores. I have my basic figures ordered through EE.com but I am always on the look out for the newest figures. By the way the Target on Maple has the Mace Battlepack in the storeroom. I passed on it cause I don't nned it but ask an employee with the DPCI # and they should get it for you. Later guys.

kool-aid killer
11-08-2006, 11:16 AM
The Walmart in Bellevue had a couple of Rep Beens and some Naboo soldiers, and one Vader, but nothing else from that wave. The pegs and an end cap out in the main aisle were stocked full of H&V too.

Ephantmon
11-09-2006, 07:36 AM
the Wal-mart at 168th and Maple has been clogged with the Naboo wave for about a week. I hope they sell to make room for the next wave soon.

kool-aid killer
11-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Really? I wouldnt mind if they pegwarmed a bit in this area. Right now, im just so tired of seeing Heroes and Villains figures. Hopefully Hasbros next run of them wont be so bad. I usually visit the stores that are closest to my area:

Target, Walmart, and occasionally Shopko in Bellevue.

Target, Walmart, TRU, and every now and then Kmart in Council Bluffs.

Target on 84th, TRU on Dodge St, and Walmart on 72nd.

Aside from those, i dont usually visit any other stores due to not wanting to drive around and end up not finding anything i need.

msjedi
11-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Nothing new to report from Target on 132nd and Center and Walmart on 132nd a L street.

kool-aid killer
11-11-2006, 12:37 PM
At the Target in Bellevue, i found a white rebel trooper yesterday around 6pm. They had most of the other guys from that wave. I then went to the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs, but they didnt have any figures i need. No sign of Maces Squadron at either of them, and i dont think either of those two Targets has the box that allows you to check the stockroom.

Kidhuman
11-11-2006, 05:36 PM
The Target by me doesnt have it either. Find an employee and ask them to run a check on it. Bring your little Bro and say its for him or something. Then buy him a candy bar for the good job.

kool-aid killer
11-11-2006, 06:27 PM
LOL. I'll keep that in mind next time i plan on going to Target. I'll buy him a Ring Pop for his cooperation.

Ephantmon
11-13-2006, 07:58 AM
I have been trying to post this all weekend but my home computer sucks and I had to wait till I got to work. Target on Maple as of Friday evening had at least 6 Mace BPs on the shelves. No DPCI# needed. I hope I am not to late for those who want it, if I am oh well. I also scored the new titanium redeco ARC 170 and the redeco Star Destroyer at 180th and 132nd Wal-mart. They also had Wedges X-wing and Jangos battle damaged Slave 1 but I passed on those 2.

dashrender
11-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Hey all,
I too have found several of the new titanium's out there. I'm still looking for a Holo Maul for a friend, and the white Endor trooper (already have the black one).

kool-aid killer
11-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Ok, i'll keep my eyes out for them. I probably wont go hunting until Friday, i get paid tomorrow and cant cash my check until then. But i'll let you guys know what i see.

dashrender
11-15-2006, 11:45 PM
I'll be in WI this weekend at Film Con, then down to Chicago to visit my brother and go to a toy fair. Shoot me a note if you are looking for anything in particular and I'll keep my eyes open.

dashrender space at space cox space dot space net

If you can't figure out my e-mail address from that, well I guess I won't get your note.

-Dash

kool-aid killer
11-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Made the rounds today. At the Target in Bellevue there wasnt anything new, aside from the Unleashed Shocktroopers, 501st, Jedi, and Palpatine with Guards. Target on 84th street had Mace Windus squadron, picked one up for myself. The Target in Council Bluffs had the new Unleashed figures also, but no new figures. TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have any new action figures either. The Walmart in Council Bluffs had the Naboo/Endor wave, i seen all but Luke there.

kool-aid killer
11-21-2006, 12:20 PM
I went to the Walmart in Council Bluffs, they had nothing but the Endor/Naboo wave on the pegs. No sign of the Endor Troops or Luke, but everyone else was present.

msjedi
11-21-2006, 04:53 PM
I stopped by Walmart on 132nd and L & Target on 132 and Center today. However, there was nothing new to report from these stores.

kool-aid killer
11-22-2006, 10:05 AM
I believe i seen a commercial on MTV2 about Krypton Comics having a Black Friday sale, with significant discounts. 30% off comics and gaming, 40% off trades/graphic books, and 50% off everything else from 6am to 10am. Sounds good, but i dont know if i'll go, it could get really tight in there.

Ephantmon
11-22-2006, 10:40 AM
There isn't anything I want or need that bad to fight the crowds at such a small store. I will be going out on Friday mainly to watch grown adults fight over toys. yes I am a sick person.

Kidhuman
11-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Dude, I worked undercover security in Kmart type stores for years in NEw York City. So black Friday was always a blast to watch people fight. I would let em duke it out and arrest the loser.

kool-aid killer
11-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Thats funny. I remember as an employee at Kmart seeing our security guard get his lip split by some dude stealing two $5 DVDs. Felt bad for the guard, but i thought since he was outside the store he should have just drilled the thief with a traffic cone that was near where they were at.

Ephant, im really debating going, im trying to think about what all Star Wars toys they would have over there, and if the savings are even worth it in the first place. On top of that, there isnt much room to move through the comic book cases when its a regular day, imagine how its going to be when the place is full.

Went to Walmart last night/early this morning in Bellevue, they had the original trilogy tins. I want the ROTJ one, but i dont know if i want to pay $27 for the Endor Rebel Soldier and Scouttrooper.

msjedi
11-27-2006, 12:20 PM
I picked up the Cantina Band commemorative tin today at Walmart on 180th and Center. There are still 15+ there if anyone is still looking for this. I also saw the Shuttle at Target on 180th and Center.

kool-aid killer
11-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Cool, how do they look? Ive seen the other tins here and there, they seem to be appearing with more frequency, hopefully this one isnt too difficult to run into.

Any news on when the newer basic figures should start showing up?

msjedi
11-30-2006, 11:01 AM
The band set looks good but, I have not opened it yet. Today at Target in Papillion, they had the Mace battlepacks on an end cap if anyone is still looking for it. And, I saw more of the Cantina band tins at Watmart on 132nd and Q. Also, kidhuman reported in the Virginia just found section that he picked up the new assortment of action figures at Target. So they shoud start showing up. Good luck!

Ephantmon
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
I am reading everywhere that people are finding Wave 8 and the 3 new vehicles, lets try to help each other out by keeping each other informed on your finds.

kool-aid killer
12-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Definitely. The three new vehicles are the ATT, Hailfire Droid, and Vaders Jedi Starfighter, correct?

Ephantmon
12-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Those would be the 3. Wal-Mart on Maple this morning had the exclusive Darth Maul double bladed lightsaber, and the new Spider man Titanium figures

kool-aid killer
12-02-2006, 12:28 PM
So, aside from Star Wars figures, do you collect anything else?

Ephantmon
12-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Debt and headaches

kool-aid killer
12-04-2006, 11:32 AM
LOL. I think those are a given with this hobby.

The Walmart in Bellevue had nothing new, several of the tin sets. I think its safe to say that the price on those is what keeps them on the pegs. If they were down to $20 they would be a lot easier to convince yourself into buying.

msjedi
12-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Target on 132nd and Center had 2 each of the AAT and Hailfire Droid vehicle. But, no new figures.

kool-aid killer
12-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Nice. Its too bad a couple of cool things are hitting at this moment. Ive got to put Christmas shopping ahead of my own wants, im probably $200-$250 away from being done. Then i can try and pick some of these up before they disappear.

Im sure youre glad to see that the Wildcats made a bowl. Not bad considering theyve got a new coach. If you recall, Nebraska didnt make one in their new coach's first year. I'll be rooting for all Big 12 teams to win in their respective game these upcoming weeks.

Ephantmon
12-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Target @ Crossroads had 2 of the New Tank and Hailfire droid I grabbed 1 hailfire for my son. No Vader SSF yet though. Still no new figures.

Ephantmon
12-08-2006, 08:42 AM
a buddy of mine on another forum site found the comic 2-packs at TRU on Dodge last night. I would like a set but I don't think I will make it in time.

msjedi
12-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center today but, there was nothing new to report unless you are looking for the the Galactic Heroes 10 packs, they were on an end cap behind toys.

kool-aid killer
12-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Nothing new at the Target in Bellevue. Only thing of note was that the lone Fistos Starfighter is marked down to a bit under $14. Everything else was the same as usual. No sign of the AAT or Hailfire Droid.

kool-aid killer
12-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Dash, i went to the SAC museum on Saturday, and it was a pleasure to see the 501st there. Really awesome costumes. A couple of Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers, Scout Troopers, an electronic R2D2, Count Dooku, and Boba Fett. You guys/gals were awesome, always willing to pose for pictures. My younger brother was very thrilled, as were all the other children (and even adults) that were there. I do believe you guys were a bigger attraction than the Santa that was there. It was cool seeing so many little kids with their Star Wars t-shirts and some even came dressed up too. You guys/gals rock.

I found the Cantina band at the Walmart in Bellevue. I bought it, they look cool and you cant have one without the rest. Feels good to have a complete band now. I like their tin too.

msjedi
12-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Nothing new to report from Target on 132nd and Center & Walmart on 132nd and L street today.

Ephantmon
12-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Target on Maple is looking very bare so cross your fiingers that they will restock real soon

msjedi
12-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Oakview TRU put out 3-4 cases of the new wave of action figures on the pegs. I picked up one of each minus Chewbacca and Maul. There was still at least 3 of each 57-62 on the pegs as of 10:00am. Good Luck!

Ephantmon
12-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Got em!!! thanks again. You rock chick-a-dee!!!!

kool-aid killer
12-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Nice haul, how do they look?

Ephantmon
12-12-2006, 02:29 PM
They look great, I think this is one of my favorite waves this year.

dawmer
12-12-2006, 06:28 PM
What up all! It's been forever since I've been to Sir Steves! So long ago that I registered with an old e-mail and had no clue what the password was. Thanks to whomever posted on another site about the forum here and reminding me. See you in the toy isles!

dashrender
12-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Dash, i went to the SAC museum on Saturday, and it was a pleasure to see the 501st there. Really awesome costumes. A couple of Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers, Scout Troopers, an electronic R2D2, Count Dooku, and Boba Fett. You guys/gals were awesome, always willing to pose for pictures. My younger brother was very thrilled, as were all the other children (and even adults) that were there. I do believe you guys were a bigger attraction than the Santa that was there. It was cool seeing so many little kids with their Star Wars t-shirts and some even came dressed up too. You guys/gals rock.

Wow and I get left out in the cold... :P I was Darth Maul. Thanks for coming and showing your support :)

dashrender
12-12-2006, 11:44 PM
The sith fighters and Hailfire droids are flying off the shelves, the AAT's are falling flat.

Thanks for the heads up at TRU this morning. I was able to get everyone except Kit Fisto. Though I still need a new Maul, Chewie and Cody (damaged cards).

msjedi
12-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Dash, Target on 132nd and Center has two each of Maul, Fisto, & Chewbacca on the pegs as of 9:15 today. Also, Walmart on 132nd and L put out an older wave with Scorch and Cody if anyone is still looking for these.

kool-aid killer
12-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Wow and I get left out in the cold... :P I was Darth Maul. Thanks for coming and showing your support :)

How could i have forgetten Darth Maul? Your costume was awesome. Really cool.

Dawmer, welcome to SSG. Its good to see another Omaha area person onboard.

dashrender
12-14-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey KAK,
Next time you see a bunch of Stormtroopers ask for Dash, introduce yourself. It's always nice to know who we are running into in the toy isle.

This also goes for anyone else who I haven't met in person yet. :)

I got skunked today.. nothing new found.

kool-aid killer
12-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Ive got a picture of my brother with you, Count Dooku, and a Scout trooper. There were a lot of people there, so you may not have noticed, but i was wearing a Chicago Cubs hoodie. But i will definitely look for you next time i go to see the 501st.

kool-aid killer
12-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Back from the Target in Bellevue, and not a sight of the new wave or vehicles. They had plenty of figures on the pegs, just nothing new. Of note, they had a couple of sandtroopers, death star gunners, an R5-D4, and some Boba Fetts.

kool-aid killer
12-17-2006, 01:43 PM
At the Walmart in Bellevue, there are a bunch of Endor/Naboo figures on the pegs. Noboyd special. Ive yet to see any of the new figures so im really looking forward to running into them.

dawmer
12-20-2006, 06:37 AM
A buddy of mine found the new wave (8) at the papio Walmart yesterday so it should be soon for you. I also havent seen anything. Always gone by the time I get there.

Ephantmon
12-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Wal-Mart at Irvington had overflowing pegs of figures. Now before you get excited they are all GB, H&V, and everything up to wave 6. YAWN YAWN, but what is this? there is also a full peg of the comic 2-packs. 9.98 each I snagged 1 of each and cancelled my preorder I had made through BBTS.com I like the look of these, I think they are different and fun to look at. I can't wait for more of these to come out.

msjedi
12-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Nothing new to report from Walmart on 132nd and L & Target on 132nd and Center today.

kool-aid killer
12-22-2006, 04:13 PM
I went to the Mall of Bluffs today, Target didnt have anything special. So i went to the Council Bluffs TRU and i found the newest wave of figures. I didnt have much money on me so i was only going to pick two up and leave the rest, but my sister said as a Christmas present she would buy me as many of the figures as i wanted, so i picked up four of the 442nd Siege Battalion, four Fifth Fleet Security, R5-J2, one Clone Trooper Sergeant, one Super Battle Droid, and two packs of the Battle Droids. They had every other figure from that wave still there, but i didnt want those. I wont be able to get them until Christmas though, but its a relief knowing that ive got them, and so many of them, in one swoop. Now i just need to pick up three more of the Super Battle Droids, and two more packs of the Battle Driods, and i will be done with this wave.

Walmart in Bellevue had two AAT tanks, and one Hailfire Droid. I passed on them for now, i hope i dont end up regretting that in a couple of weeks.

kool-aid killer
12-25-2006, 12:53 PM
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas today. Have fun and take care.

Aaron.

kool-aid killer
12-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Got home from Walmart on 72nd street a couple of minutes ago, they had a lone Darth Vaders Jedi Starfighter on the bottom shelf. First time i seen it. Wasnt interested, so i left it and picked up the only AAT they had there alongside it.

msjedi
01-03-2007, 11:03 AM
I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center today. They had all the new Star Wars lego sets and a few left overs from the last wave of action figures. (Clones, Maul, R5-J2)

Ephantmon
01-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Wal-Mart @ Irvington this morning had 2 unopened cases of GB/H&V on the pallet. Give me a friggin break with those already. Clearance them out and get new stuff in.

Kidhuman
01-04-2007, 03:40 PM
At least yours had 2 of them, mine about about 8-10 the other day

Ephantmon
01-10-2007, 08:03 AM
I think I might have just saw a tumbleweed blow by. This area is so friggin bare. Anyone find the new Titaniums yet?

kool-aid killer
01-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Ive seen nothing new at the Targets and Walmarts i visit. Its been a pretty depressing week toy wise, ive yet to buy one for myself in 2007.

kool-aid killer
01-12-2007, 01:23 PM
So i meet up with Msjedi today at the Walmart on 72nd, hes been generous enough to order me online exclusives, and when one comes in we meet. I got the Republic Commando set today, looks real nice. He also sold me some really nice Star Wars Christmas ornaments, theyll look nice on the tree this year. Thanks.

Ephantmon
01-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Wal-Mart on 72 had tons of the Cantina tin set of clearance for 21.00 over by the garden dept. not in the toy dept. yesterday evening. I may pick up another set if the price drops some more.

kool-aid killer
01-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Figure wise, its been slow these past two weeks. Anybody seen a Hailfire Droid anywhere around?

Ephantmon
01-17-2007, 03:42 PM
I am pretty sure the Hailfire was at Target on Dodge and TRU on Dodge the other night. Great news, my preorder for wave 9 (Appo, Padme, etc. etc.) has been processed at bigbadtoystore. If I choose to have it shipped now I could have them by next week:thumbsup:

kool-aid killer
01-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Lucky dog. If you do get them next week, please let us know how they look. I havent visited TRU in a while, so maybe a trip during the weekend is in order.

Ephantmon
01-18-2007, 11:12 AM
I saw that someone in AZ found the new BPs (Ilum, Felucia, Geonosis, and Degobah) If anyone finds the Ilum or Felucia ones please let me know. break out the DPCI#s

Kidhuman
01-18-2007, 11:23 AM
The DCPI's are in the LA Just found thread.

dawmer
01-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Nice trade with msjedi today.

Found 442nd Clone, Sith training Maul, Super Battle Droid, fifth fleet clone and #38 Vader (had a time finding this one) at the Target on 132nd and Center.

Nothing special at Walmart on 132nd and L and Target 132nd and maple

kool-aid killer
01-21-2007, 02:15 PM
I picked up a Hailfire Droid at the Target in Council Bluffs yesterday. Figure wise, they were pretty empty though.

msjedi
01-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Stopped by Target on 132nd and Center Today. They have Wave 8 on the pegs( Maul, Chewbacca, Fisto, Holo Cody, Clone Trooper, Battle Droids, ECT.) & the Dagobah battle pack.

Ephantmon
01-23-2007, 07:49 AM
I got my wave 9 figures from BBTS yesterday and they are awsome. I may have to pick up a few extra of these when they hit the stores.

Ephantmon
01-23-2007, 02:09 PM
well a guy in NJ claims to have found the wal-mart exclusives on the pegs. So lets keep an eye out for each other cause I think they will be hard to get.

msjedi
01-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I stopped by Walmart on 132nd and L today but, there was nothing new to report.

Ephantmon
01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Went to Irvington this morning and they actually had some room on the pegs so maybe they are getting rid of all the old crap to make way for the new. Cross your fingers.

kool-aid killer
01-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Met up with msjedi today, we spoke for a little bit about upcoming products and completed our deal. I got the DeathStar Briefing set by way of him (thanks!) and the figures all look great. Fantastic head sculpts on the figures.

Ephantmon
01-26-2007, 03:34 PM
The Wal-Mart wave was now spotted in CA now it will only be a matter of time till they hit here. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! I want to find these long before I find my first 30th Ann figures, just so I can have a little break.

Ephantmon
01-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Searched high and low all weekend long even in the middle of the night and still no wal-mart wave. Anyone have any luck?

kool-aid killer
01-29-2007, 11:14 AM
None. Every Walmart ive been to has been full of the Endor/Naboo wave.

msjedi
01-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Nothing new to report from the Walmarts on 72nd (Papillion) and 132nd & L. However, the walmart on 132nd & L was re-setting the toy section and had five pallets of toys to put out. So maybe by this afternoon they will have something new.

dashrender
01-30-2007, 11:04 PM
I saw nothing new at Walmart 132nd and L this early afternoon.

msjedi
01-31-2007, 11:03 AM
Nothing new to report form the Walmart on 180th and Center. But, Target at the same location has the Felucia and Illum Battle Packs on an end cap in the back of toys.

Ephantmon
02-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Every wal-mart in Omaha has jack squat!!! I hit every single one at least once or in some cases twice in the last 3 days and no sign of the Wal-Mart wave. Maybe this weekend

msjedi
02-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Walmart in Papillion has the last wave and the Walmart wave on the pegs as of 1:30 today. Good Luck!

kool-aid killer
02-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue.

So, whats your guys thoughts on the new figures and vehicles shown during Toyfair 2007? Some exciting stuff, in my opinion. Im looking forward to the V-wing. That was unexpected, i had no clue Hasbro was working on one.

Ephantmon
02-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Does anyone here locally have any interest in a 30th AC Canadian carded #03 Mustafar Lava Miner? I have an extra and I am asking 10.00 for it. Let me know.

Phil
phlipper76@aol.com

Ephantmon
02-15-2007, 10:56 AM
well it has begun, wave 1 was found at a Wal-mart in MO. Let the fun begin again.

Kidhuman
02-15-2007, 11:54 AM
The TAC wave 1?

Ephantmon
02-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeppers a guy over at RS posted a picture of his reciept.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2351169&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=8#Post2404115#2351169

Ephantmon
02-16-2007, 11:27 AM
The Wal-mart wave was at 168th and maple this morning. There had to be 3 or 4 full sets and few partial sets if you still need them.

msjedi
02-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the info and Happy Birthday!

msjedi
02-19-2007, 07:48 AM
If anyone is looking to purchase the new Bantha or (Republic Gunship, Large Wing Tie, or Dagobah X-Wing) TRU.com is having Buy one get one free until the end of today.

kool-aid killer
02-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to pass that on to my siblings, my birthdays coming up.

msjedi
02-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Picked up the new Galactic Heroes at Walmart today. (Obi-Wan & Durge, Figrin D'an & Hammerhead, Maul & Speeder, and Anakin & Clone Trooper) Other than that, Nothing new to report from the Walmart or Target at 180th and Center.

msjedi
02-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Walmart in Papillion on 72nd has the Tantive IV Battle Packs on the shelf as of 10:00am today.

kool-aid killer
02-21-2007, 10:58 AM
The Tantive IV pack is out faster than i expected. I was thinking it would be a little bit later. Of Hasbros most recent battle packs, this is the one that i think looks the best.

kool-aid killer
02-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Nothing new at the Walmart or Target in Bellevue today. No Tantive IV battle pack either.

msjedi
03-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Target on 180th and Center has the White Tie Fighters and Saesee Tiin's starfighter.

kool-aid killer
03-03-2007, 06:08 PM
The Walmart on 72nd had nothing new. There was a decent amount of room on the pegs though, so maybe within the next day or two they will put some of the newest wave in there.

dawmer
03-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Heard thought the grapevine today the 1st wave of 30th was spotted at the Millard K-mart. Had a price tag of $7.49. OUCH!

Ephantmon
03-05-2007, 09:41 AM
I will wait to get my case from bbts.com or till wal-mart starts to get them. I would like to have them now but I will try to be patient this time around. Anyone find them here? I have a lava miner on trilogo canadian card if anyone is interested.

kool-aid killer
03-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Thats a bit expensive for one action figure. Hopefully, thats just the typical Kmart mark up.

Ephantmon
03-05-2007, 01:48 PM
K-Mart on Maple today at lunch had 1 almost full set of 30AC. I missed out on the Galactic Marine and the Concept Trooper. Let me know if anyone finds extras of those two before I do. I picked up 1 of each #3-8. That's all they had except the extra Obi-Wan which I left. Happy Hunting.

msjedi
03-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Stopped by K-mart on 50th and L street today. They have some of the new wave still on the pegs (2- R2-D2, 2- Obi-Wan, Mace, Lava Miner, Super battle droid) as of 10:30am.

kool-aid killer
03-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Who would of thought the Big K was getting them in first. I used to work there, believe it or not.

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue. Im going to avoid the store for a month, theyve got far too many Naboo/Endor figures hanging on the pegs.

Ephantmon
03-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Wal-Mart @ Irvington had nothing new except the "new" Unleashed.

kool-aid killer
03-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Nothing new at the Walmart on 72nd. The pegs were full, but not with any of the figures that i wanted.

Ephantmon
03-16-2007, 01:07 PM
What were they full of? Saga or 30AC?

kool-aid killer
03-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Saga. Ive yet to see any of the 30AC figures.

msjedi
03-22-2007, 12:10 PM
TRU on Dodge St. must of put out a couple of cases of the TAC Wave. All that was left on the pegs at 10:30am today was 3 each of R2-D2 and Obi-Wan. I picked up 3 figures (Galactic Marine, Lava Miner, R5-J2) so that I would get my free $5.00 gift card with a Star Wars purchase of $20.00. They also have the Vader with Coin albums.

kool-aid killer
03-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Maybe that means the TRU in Council Bluffs has them.

Lately, i havent gone out to look. Im losing the desire to want to search. Anymore, i just look at the toys when im out at a store looking for something specific, i no longer seem to go just to see what may or may not be on the pegs.

Ephantmon
03-23-2007, 10:55 AM
I agree, I haven't had any interest in making specific toy runs anymore. I just don't have the time. I will order all my stuff from an etailer from now on. add a buck or so per item and save a ton of gas and time and it gets delivered right to your door. No problems.

msjedi
03-23-2007, 11:28 AM
I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center and Walmart on 132 and L street today. But, nothing to report from either store. I am not looking to buy all the TAC figures this year but, would like to get all of the coins. So, if anyone is an opener and does not want the coins or has doubles, maybe we could work out a trade.

kool-aid killer
03-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Nothing at the TRU or Walmart in Council Bluffs but bare pegs.

dawmer
03-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Irventon Walmart had about 5 cases of tac out today. They also had a pallet with 3 unopened cases on it of basic figures. On the same pallet, I saw 1 case of vader coin books and 3 or 4 cases of the trechory clones. There was absolutly no room in the toy isle for them.

Soreson Target also had 1 case of the new figs out but by the time I picked some up they were almsot gone. The yalso had the new star fighter... Don't rememebr whos at the moment.

I'm i nthe same boat... I don't d ospecific runs anymore. If I'm at a store, I'll check it out. If I'm driving by, I may stop an take a peak but I haven't went out "just" for a toy run in a while.

I'm also curious what the demand for the coins will be. I'm not going to go crazy on the tac and at $7 I'm definatly not buyiong 2 of each but would like all 60+ coins at some point.

kool-aid killer
03-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah, the price on these figures isnt very endearing. Two of them come out to a little under $15. I didnt find anything new at the Dodge Street TRU.

Ephantmon
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Target on Maple today had the Order 66 packs in stock but not on the shelves. So use the DPCI # and you should be good to go.

msjedi
03-28-2007, 12:55 PM
TRU on Dodge put out more of the TAC Wave 1. There was still two each of the Galactic Marine and Airborne Trooper plus others @11:15am.

kool-aid killer
03-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Target in Bellevue had the usual Saga pegwarmers and a couple of 30AC Obis and R2s.

msjedi
04-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Stopped by Target on 132nd and Center they had a Galactic marine and a SBD on the pegs but other than that, not much else to report.

msjedi
04-09-2007, 04:28 PM
I picked up TAC wave 2 minus Boba today at Crossroads Target. They also have the order 66 packs up by the registers at the front of the store.

kool-aid killer
04-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I found the "Treachery on Saleucami" battle pack at the Walmart in Bellevue. There were two left on the shelf.

msjedi
04-12-2007, 12:11 PM
KB Toys @ Crossroads has a couple of Galactic Marines plus others from wave 1 on the pegs (NO Mc Stormtrooper). They are still having a sale with the purchase of $15.00 worth of Star Wars get a free action figure.

msjedi
04-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Picked up the new set of Galactic Heroes ( Snaggletooth, Ponda Baba, Solo Carbonite, Leia Boushh, Royal Guard, Imperial Gunner, Vader, and Luke) @ Target on 132nd and Center. One more set on the pegs as of 10:00 am.

kool-aid killer
04-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Cool score.

Free Comic Book Day is coming soon, ive saved some cash for the sale, i dont know about figures but i plan on getting some comic books.

Ephantmon
04-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Is there going to be a special guest at KK this year?

kool-aid killer
04-20-2007, 03:48 PM
I dont know, theyre not my favorite comic book shop so i try to avoid them unless i cant find a comic at any of the others or their stuff is on sale.

I went to the Target in Bellevue, no new 30AC figures.

msjedi
04-21-2007, 10:34 AM
Picked up a McFett at Target in Papillion today. They still have a McStormtrooper on the pegs as of 9:30 am.

dawmer
04-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Is there going to be a special guest at KK this year?

Margot Kidder - Lois lane from the Original Super Man is the special guest this year

kool-aid killer
04-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Just got back from the Bellevue Walmart. Same old Saga figures warming the pegs, alongside 30 AC Obi and R2. I should of went to Target instead.

msjedi
05-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Today, Shopco on 84th Street had the TAC wave 2 on the pegs for $7.99 each.

msjedi
05-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L street has a good assortment of all TAC wave 1 & 2 figures out on the pegs as of 9:45 am today.

msjedi
05-04-2007, 10:48 AM
I stopped by The Oakview TRU today and they have 8 of the Bantha Battle Packs on the shelf.

kool-aid killer
05-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Cool. Im undecided on whether i "need" the Bantha Battle Pack or not.

At the Bellevue Target there was no new action figures, but plenty of Order 66 two packs along with two Sith Infiltrators.

msjedi
05-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Walmart on 132 and L has the new Comic Book Packs on the pegs. Nothing new to report from Target on 132nd and Center.

msjedi
05-30-2007, 10:57 AM
I just picked up wave 3 at Walmart on 132nd and L minus McQuarrie Chewbacca. They still had a Biggs, Luke and 3 Vaders on the pegs plus 6 McFetts. Also, the Walmart and Target on 180th and Center have the Vintage Figures on the pegs.

kool-aid killer
05-30-2007, 12:09 PM
Cool stuff. Im eager to see the vintage figures, hopefully neither of them is a major pegwarmer like last years Greedo.

Kidhuman
05-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Leia will be a pegwarmer, she already is here

kool-aid killer
05-31-2007, 12:21 PM
I think youre right. I just got back from the Walmart in Bellevue and i seen the new VOTC figures, but only Luke and a sizable amount of Leias. No sign of the others. No new basic figures either.

msjedi
05-31-2007, 12:44 PM
FYI, Target marked the Order 66 Packs down to $2.50.

msjedi
06-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Walmart on 180th and Center has the Father's Day two packs out on the shelf today.

kool-aid killer
06-01-2007, 02:23 PM
FYI, Target marked the Order 66 Packs down to $2.50.

I went to the Target in Bellevue looking for the Anakin and Palpatine two packs, but no sign of them.

kool-aid killer
06-11-2007, 12:03 PM
At the Target in Bellevue i found the Jawa and LIN droid. Of all the Jawas done by Hasbro, this one is the coolest. Plus, the droid is unique.

msjedi
06-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks to kool-aid killer, I was able to pick up a stormtrooper at the Target in Bellevue. Thanks again!

Ephantmon
06-22-2007, 10:22 AM
If anyone finds the Titanium Plo Koons SF w/Hyperspace ring can you either grab it for me or hide it and let me know where it is. I have a friend that needs it. Thanks

Ephantmon
06-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Jack squat was at target on Maple today, not that I am really looking. Anyone need the exclusive coin given out at C4? I have 3 that I don't need. Let me know.

kool-aid killer
07-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Happy 4th of July, guys. Have fun and be safe.

Ephantmon
07-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Kinda quiet in here lately. the Target on Maple was all cleared out of vintage figures, they must have went fast after they hit clearance. Crossroads still had plenty. Has anyone found the Legends figures yet? I have seen the Vader twice and that is all I have found.

DarthRusty
07-18-2007, 07:34 PM
I have been hunting all over town for months for the McQuarrie figures. I got out of hardcore figure collecting a few years ago and have since then only collected Vader items. But the McQuarrie figures got me excited and I have so far been able to get myself the Stormtrooper and the 3PO/R2 set from CIV (still hoping to get a Luke for around cost). But as far as Boba or Chewie, I have found NOTHING. So I was wondering if any of you other Omaha folks had managed to find the McQuarrie figs at retail around here. And where? Where should I be hunting?

Thanks!

msjedi
07-18-2007, 08:50 PM
It has been awhile but I have seen the Mcfigs at most the stores around town (Target, Walmart, TRU). I have also read that the guy who re-sales figures at the Komic shop buys them up everytime he finds one on the pegs. Good luck!

kool-aid killer
07-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Anybody been to the new comic book shop in town? Ive yet to make my way out there, but im interested in seeing what all its got.

Ephantmon
07-19-2007, 11:56 AM
there's a new comic shop in town? where is it?

kool-aid killer
07-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Its called "Legend Comics" at 51st and Leavenworth St. It only been open for about a week or two at the most.

Ephantmon
08-01-2007, 01:29 PM
well all the Targets I have been to in the last week or so have done their resets but no new product. What gives? I should be getting my wave 4 case, wave 2 legends case and wave 3 Comic packs from dns in about a week or so. I am so excited.

kool-aid killer
08-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Im hoping now that a certain comic book store moved out west the stores closer to me dont run out of new figures so fast. Thats probably more hopeful wishing than anything else.

Ephantmon
08-02-2007, 04:41 PM
the Komic shop moved? Where did they go? My wave 4 UGH case, Legends wave 2, and comic packs wave 3 shipped today. My R2-KT figs from sws will ship in the next couple days along with my Obi/Yoda packs from hts. Next week will be awesome

dashrender
08-02-2007, 05:10 PM
I talked to the main scalper for that store... he told me that he is no longer looking for figures locally. He is buying buy the case from Hasbro.com and selling the figures to the store. With the increase in gas prices, the store can no longer afford to pay the scalper for the figure and gas fees.

This makes me a lot happier.

kool-aid killer
08-02-2007, 09:35 PM
the Komic shop moved? Where did they go? My wave 4 UGH case, Legends wave 2, and comic packs wave 3 shipped today. My R2-KT figs from sws will ship in the next couple days along with my Obi/Yoda packs from hts. Next week will be awesome

They moved into the plaza at 125th and West Center Road. I really only head out that way when i visit the dollar theater theyve got in that plaza. Traffic can be a nightmare around that area.

Dashrender, thats great news. Heres hoping all collectors here in Omaha are able to pick stuff up a bit easier now. Of course, that all depends on new product being put out too. Its been at least a month since ive seen anything new.

Ephantmon
08-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Well non SW related. Target on 132nd and Center has the new GIJoes and Transformers replica figures??? They were cool but I passed.

DarthRusty
08-04-2007, 03:33 PM
I talked to one of the department managers at Target by my theatre (72nd & Sorensen) and asked about the resets and he said that new stuff should be going up in the next week or so, but he made it a point to say that "Star Wars isn't really a priority anymore" as they are primarily going to be focusing on Transformers as far as stocking up to and through the holidays. I had heard this before from one of the stockers at WalMart a couple of weeks ago (as far as not really caring about much more than getting new Transformers stock up fast). So I guess there goes my hope of finding any of the McQuarrie stuff at retail (other than the Chewie I got a couple weeks back). :( Gonna keep going at it though as I have the chance to hit that location on a regular basis.

If there is anything that you guys want me to keep an eye out for, lemme know as I am really only interested in the McQuarrie and Vader stuff.

Good Luck!

msjedi
08-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L have 6 McChewbacca on a side kick on the end cap by the action figures. Also, lots of wave 3 figures on the pegs.

DarthRusty
08-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Doesn't McFett (or is it McBoba?) ship out in that case as well? 6 Chewie's and no Fett's. Gotta love the scalpers.

Kidhuman
08-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Doesn't McFett (or is it McBoba?) ship out in that case as well? 6 Chewie's and no Fett's. Gotta love the scalpers.

No he doesntn. He ships next as a UGH gold coin figure

kool-aid killer
08-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Nothing new at the Target in Bellevue today. They had restocked wave 3, but by the time i got there they had all been picked through.

DarthRusty
08-15-2007, 12:45 PM
I just hit the new Krypton Komics out in Westwood and saw that they were charging $25(!) for the McChewie?? Is this the norm for local shops on their scalping prices? I mean, I went looking for a McBoba or perhaps a McVader (the guy said that he had already sold two McVaders... couldn't bring myself to ask for how much out of fear of being hauled off to jail for strangling him) and figured I would maybe have to shell out $15 or at worst, $20 a pop. But to see the pegwarmer of the McFigs sitting there for $25? And an Animated Debut Fett for $30?? Looks like I have been right for a while to only hit Krypton when they are having their 50% off day after Thanksgiving sale. Are there any other shops in town scalping for any cheaper than this that anyone knows of? I am just getting a bad feeling about the sinking sales of Hasbro's SW product and am having '85 POTF fears. It's as if they brought back the coins as a way of saying "good bye" all over again. :(

kool-aid killer
08-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Groundzero in Bellevue has more action figures than the Groundzero in Omaha, but even they dont have the amount that Krypton does. In my experience they tend to be better priced, but still a bit much. I hate looking at Kryptons Star Wars section and seeing items that are widely available in stores with an extra $10 slapped on to their original price. Aside from them, i dont know of any other comic/collectors shop that has Star Wars figures.

Ephantmon
08-17-2007, 09:06 PM
there hasn't been crap in my neck of the woods lately. Anyone here collect the 30AC Topps cards? I have almost 2 sets there are some I am missing if anyone wants to do any trading.

jamesbondo07
08-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Are there any Bantha battle packs left at any of the Toys R US in the Omaha/Lincoln area that anyone knows about?

kool-aid killer
08-20-2007, 10:57 AM
About three weeks ago i seen a couple (i dont recall if they were light or dark) at the TRU in Council Bluffs.

Ephantmon
08-20-2007, 12:57 PM
TRU on Dodge has a few I can't remember which versions they are, but they are there.

Ephantmon
08-21-2007, 09:10 PM
anyone want or need a #17 Biggs? I needed the coin so I broke down and bought one. I will let it go for 5.00. Let me know.

jamesbondo07
08-25-2007, 10:58 AM
If anyone wants to do a little trading I would like someone to pick me up one of the Bantha battlepacks. I don't care what version. I have a few extras of this years Galactic Hunts. I have a few extras of some of the wave 4 figures and I think I have a McFett that I would be willing to trade. I live in Nebraska but I don't want to waste the fuel to go to Omaha. If interested PM me.

Ephantmon
09-05-2007, 08:03 PM
where the heck are all of the figures. I will be getting a nice package on friday from DnS.

kool-aid killer
09-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Who knows. I just got back from the Walmart in Bellevue and they had nothing but the usual suspects. Its been dry for a more than a couple of months now.

Ephantmon
09-06-2007, 06:52 PM
ok here is the deal, I got a ton of stuff from DnS today. here are my extras for sale.

MOMC w/Coin - 7.00 each
Airborne Trooper
Stormtrooper X2
Luke Skywalker - Jedi
Yoda w/Kybuck

MOC w/out coin - 5.50 each
C-3PO w/Salicious Crumb
Yoda w/Kybuck
Anakin Skywalker - Tatoos
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Pre Cyborg Grievous - Sold

First come first served let me know.

Ephantmon
09-07-2007, 07:01 AM
well that was quick, all my figures are gone. Thanks to everyone.

jamesbondo07
09-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Keep an eye out for Wave 5. I have found wave 5 at a Nebraska Wal-Mart today. Wal-Mart seems to be the place to find figures from the new waves. At least in my area.

kool-aid killer
09-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Ive yet to see any of the new figures on the pegs.

Ephantmon
09-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Dash found wave 5 at 168th wal-mart this morning

Ephantmon
09-16-2007, 04:49 PM
TRU at Oakview has tons of the 181st Interceptor and Y-Wing. The only thing I picked up was that promo item for 4.00. Kinda lame but I like it.

kool-aid killer
10-01-2007, 01:23 PM
If anyone wants to do a little trading I would like someone to pick me up one of the Bantha battlepacks. I don't care what version. I have a few extras of this years Galactic Hunts. I have a few extras of some of the wave 4 figures and I think I have a McFett that I would be willing to trade. I live in Nebraska but I don't want to waste the fuel to go to Omaha. If interested PM me.

Just out of curiousity, have you been able to pick up a Bantha battlepack yet? I seen some over the weekend at the TRU on Dodge St.

jamesbondo07
10-02-2007, 08:48 AM
I haven't yet but my offer still stands on a trade for a Bantha battle pack

Ephantmon
10-06-2007, 08:32 AM
I need the red and orange versions of the pit droids, the clone commander with sandtrooper rifle (big gun with strap), the 30AC topps cards #62 and animated cel #6 If anyone finds these please let me know.

kool-aid killer
10-18-2007, 03:16 PM
TRU on Dodge St. yesterday had plenty of their exclusive vehicles. I picked up a CZ-4 action figure there.

Ephantmon
10-18-2007, 09:01 PM
anyone here interested in Canadian trilogo 30AC figures? I have a few I would like to get rid of. Let me know. 11.00 each. That's what I paid for them.

Mustafar lava Miner, Galactic marine, and Airborne Trooper

I am also looking for the Nightmare before Christmas DVD, if anyone can help.

kool-aid killer
10-20-2007, 11:00 AM
DeepdiscountDvd.com has the Nightmare Before Christmas bundled with James and the Giant Peach for around $30. I dont think i've seen the DVD here in Omaha for quite some time, but i'll keep an eye out for it.

Ephantmon
10-20-2007, 08:55 PM
I have a lead on a copy for 15.00 from borders so we will see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

jamesbondo07
11-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Quick Heads up. I found Wave 7 today in Nebraska at Wal-Mart.

Ephantmon
11-04-2007, 04:27 PM
can you be more specific? which one? what city?

Ephantmon
11-05-2007, 08:43 PM
got an idea. Do you guys do anything for Toys for tots? I figured if everyone could go out and buy 5 figures each we could make 1 big donation of Star Wars figures. The benefits would be 2 fold. 1) we could give toys to kids that don't have them, and 2) we could get rid of most of the pegwarmers at the stores right now. SO what do you think?

DarthRusty
11-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I am currently planning something for Toys For Tots and the Nebraska Food Bank that is going to tie into the year anniversary of my theatre (Great Escape). Since I am already in the process of attempting to book prints of Star Wars and Raiders Of The Lost Ark for our anniversary screenings (admission will be free with a donation of a toy or two canned food products), if you donate your stuff up at the theatre that weekend, you will also get a free movie out of it. (God that sounds like I am shamelessly advertising for my theatre... sorry. But it's for free stuff, so...)

Anyway, just saying. Oh... and I found McQuarrie Starkiller and Boba Fett's at the Target near my theatre up here on 72nd & Crown Point. If I remember correctly they also had Darth Revan's and a few others. Sorry I didn't get on here to post about it. Been very busy taking over operation of the theatre these past few weeks. I did try to get on here to post about finding McQuarrie Vader at Oak View TRU, but the site was acting screwy. Now just to find the Snowtrooper and so on.......

kool-aid killer
11-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Not a bad idea. I would be willing to donate, my workplace has a couple of the boxes were employees and customers can drop toys off.

Anybody see a good V-wing fighter out and about? Im a little late in picking it up (i just grabbed the Sith Infiltrator last night) and the only one i could find looked like somebody had busted the box open.

Ephantmon
11-18-2007, 05:27 PM
I saw a V-Wing at Irvington today

kool-aid killer
11-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Irvingtons a little out the way for me, i live in Bellevue. Maybe over the weekend i can make my way up there.

Todays Thanksgiving, i hope you all have a great time with your families today.

dashrender
11-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Hey all, it's been a while, and I have post at the top of the screen telling me to post.

How is everyone? Anyone seen the new Master Piece Starscream out there? I have only managed to find it over in CB so far.

With Ephantman's help I have managed to find all of this years UGH figures and am currently only looking for the new Blue and Yellow R2 unit.

Piece everyone!

Ephantmon
11-25-2007, 10:19 AM
how cool is the masterpiece Starscream? I haven't seen it. Where would you buy it at?

kool-aid killer
11-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Ive only seen the Masterpiece Starscream at the Walmart in Council Bluffs, and that was before Black Friday weekend. But maybe its price scared some people away from buying it. If youre interested, it might be worth a call to see if its still there.

On Friday i found the two big Battle Packs at the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs. I picked up the Endor one first and hope to get the Hoth one within a week or two.

Edit: I just got back from the Target in Bellevue and saw the following exclusives there:

Endor Battle Pack
Hoth Battle Pack
ARC Elite Squad Battle Pack
ARC Fighter Ship
TIE Bomber
and the set with the two walkers from episode three and a clone commander.

If youre a completist i feel bad for your wallet this month.

dashrender
11-25-2007, 03:35 PM
I got mine about a month again in Sioux City Iowa. Though Kool-aid mentioned, I've only found the StarScream at Walmart in CB. As of Saturday afternoon they had two left on the self. I know these were suppost to be short delivered.. but to only have one store in the entire area have them... that seems a bit to short.

I know they were $50/ea, but that was the same price as the Primes and those still moved fairly well.

The new super battle packs at Target are really cool, but man.. $50...not sure if it's worth it. They are not nearly as cool as the new StarScream (which is possibly one of the greatest Transformers toys I have ever seen).

kool-aid killer
12-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Yesterday at the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs i found a lone Rebel Vanguard Trooper.

Then i went to the Walmart on 72nd and found two of the newer comic packs: Anakin with the Assassin droid and Fell with Klivian.

Ephantmon
12-04-2007, 07:09 PM
all my extras if you are interested. 5.50 w/o coins, 7.50 w/coins:
#28 McQuarrie Concept Darth Vader 1 w/coin
#50 Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalion 2 w/coin
#51 R2-B1 2 w/coin
#52 Naboo Soldier 2 w/coin 1 w/o coin
#53 Rebel Vanguard Trooper 2 w/coin 1 w/o coin
#54 Pax Bonkik 2 w/coin 1 w/o coin

PM me if intersted

Ephantmon
12-20-2007, 05:39 PM
my wave 9 cases will be here on Sat if anyone is interested in my extras.

kool-aid killer
12-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Ephantmon, what carded figures w/coins do you have? If youd be willing to hold onto them a bit longer (i dont get paid again until the 28th) i might be able to take a some of your hands.

Edit: Any Hoth Ultimate Battle Packs hanging around? I still need to pick it up.

Ephantmon
12-22-2007, 05:58 PM
This is what I have left after jamesbondo07 takes 6 of them off my hands. I am meeting some people on Monday who may be interested in some. Which ones are you interested in I will try to hold them for you.

#20 Stormtrooper - 2 with coin
#55 Clone Trooper Training Fatigues – 1 without coin 2 with coin
#56 Padme Amidala– 1 without coin 2 with coin
#57 Jango Fett– 1 without coin
#58 Voolvif Monn– 1 without coin 2 with coin

kool-aid killer
12-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Id be interested in the two clonetroopers in fatigues with coin, a Padme with coin, and a Voolvif Monn with coin.

Ephantmon
12-22-2007, 07:27 PM
sounds good, PM sent

Ephantmon
01-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Anyone find the wal-mart comic packs yet? Anyone have any openings at their jobs? New year cutbacks left me without a job last wednesday. Need work to support my habit oh and my family also :)

Kidhuman
01-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Sorry to hear about the lay off. I hae openings at my job, but its in a. Holla if ya wanna moe.

kool-aid killer
01-06-2008, 03:09 PM
That sucks to hear. If youre looking for quick work try a temp agency, they can usually find positions in a short amount of time.

Ephantmon
01-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Wal-Mart comic packs are at Irvington right now. happy hunting.

Ephantmon
01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
how has everyone been doing? no one posting in a while. I am getting my wave 1 cases from DnS on Thursday along with the wave 5 comic packs.

Ephantmon
03-09-2008, 09:49 AM
wow this thread took a nose dive huh. The new Target is open, I may go check it out today.

jamesbondo07
03-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Major nose dive. I have found wave 1 and part of wave 2 in my area of Nebraska. So maybe you will start seeing these in Omaha. There is also a online coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase on any toys at Target. It is a coupon you print off and can be used at any Target. You can find it on Rebelscum. Some people have used it multiple times.

dashrender
03-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah I would agree that this thread seems to have died.
I don't collect things found locally much anymore. I have moved into collecting Gentle Giant Mini Busts and Statues.

Though I am still collecting the Mighty Muggs and the Titanium series.

Ephantmon
03-27-2008, 10:13 PM
anyone score the order 66 packs yet. They are supposed to be on the shelves on April 13th but other parts of the country have already found them via the dpci#. No luck for me yet.

jamesbondo07
03-28-2008, 01:24 PM
I haven't seen them yet. Are they an exclusive or are they supposed to be at any store?

Ephantmon
03-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Targets only, just like last year.

Ephantmon
04-01-2008, 09:28 PM
scored the order 66 packs today at target on 132nd and maple. had to use the dpci #. 180th, crossroads, Papio, 168th and 132nd all had them in stock. happy hunting

Ephantmon
04-30-2008, 09:16 PM
new mission for anyone who accepts. I saw the new Dark knight deluxe Joker figure picture tonight and I would like it if someone finds it before me. He is in the purple suit with a giant Joker card. Thanks ahead of time.

Ephantmon
06-08-2008, 07:38 PM
whoa what happened here? I guess we are all in limbo till July 26th huh. I grabbed the Han/Protocol droid droid factory 2 pack from wal-mart thanks to the site-to-store feature on walmart.com. Very cool set, can't wait for the rest to come out.

jamesbondo07
06-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Is it just slow or are we the only two people from Nebraska that check Sirsteve's on a regular basis?

jamesbondo07
06-13-2008, 01:48 PM
If anyone starts to see the Wal-Mart exclusive comic two packs let me know.

Ephantmon
06-18-2008, 09:35 PM
snagged the Wal-mart comic packs and Droid factory sets at 180th and Center tonight, they had tons of all the sets.

jamesbondo07
06-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Cool!! I don't live near Omaha but I will start keeping an eye out for them at my local Wal-Marts.