PDA

View Full Version : Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

kool-aid killer
04-15-2003, 08:18 PM
This thread is for collectors around the river cities (omaha, council bluffs) so that they can say where they got what and hopefully help other collectors in our neighborhood. I only know of two other forum members who are in Omaha so i doubt this thread will get many responses. I have a feeling that this thread will be mainly me saying where i got what but if youre a lurker please feel free to post. Today at the Walmart on Cornhusker road in Bellevue i was able to find the two library droids, tusken raider ambush, padme amidala factory chase, and a imperial officer with new head sculpt (blonde) There werent many left so if looking for them (first time i seen any of them in all of Omaha) i advise you go there as soon as possible. Well thats about it for right now but i will update as soon as i get anything new.

force
04-29-2003, 10:24 AM
Great find!

I'm in west 'O' and have only one or two of the new ones you mentioned. I actually just got back from a vacation, so didn't read you post until now. Have you been back recently to see if any figures are still hanging around. Please let me know if they are, so I can cruise down. It has just gotten to be to exhausting to check all the stores only to end up empty handed.

kool-aid killer
04-29-2003, 08:22 PM
Hi, force. I go there about every two days and i have yet to see them again but i will keep an eye out for them. I also usually look at the new Target off of 36th but have yet to see any new figures except I have seen Anakin and Dooku speeders. I check up on various toy stores whenever i can but most Toys R Us and KB's have pegwarmers so i rarely check them. Another store i visit often is the Mall of the Bluffs Target. Their pegs are pretty bare so they should be getting something new someday. But on Sunday, i did see one deluxe Jango Fett kamino battle (the one that comes with that tube thing) wasnt impressed so i passed. Great to finally hear from someone else in Omaha.

force
05-12-2003, 09:47 AM
A fellow collector passed it on to me that the Saga Tie Bombers are at WM located on 108th and Fort.

kool-aid killer
05-12-2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks for passing the info on but i was wondering if thats the first time they have showed up in Omaha. I was able to get mine at least two months ago at the Walmart on Cornhusker road in Bellevue. As for newer saga i have yet to find anymore figures but will post as quickly as possible when i do. One last question, do you know of any other collectors shops in Omaha? I only know of Groundzero comics in Bellevue (not much Star Wars figures) and Krypton comics on 84th in the same plaza as the Shopko. They had a few new figures (Padme chase, Tusken Raider, and the blue Twilek Jedi) but they wanted at least $15 apiece so i passed. Just wondering if there are more that i dont know about. Well it was great to hear from you again and keep posting when you find new things.

force
05-12-2003, 12:00 PM
I don't know if the saga bombers have been in Omaha before. I think that have as a heard someone else mention it once before. I don't know of any other shops that carry as much as Krypton. They're high, but they have a lot. You might also try Dragon's Lair, they have one in Millard I think. Uh, I hear that Lincoln's got a few shops and with it being a college town, you just know that it's a good market. So, have you ever seen the r2 holiday set in this area?

kool-aid killer
05-12-2003, 12:06 PM
I seen at least a dozen once at the Walmart on Cornhusker (my favorite in case you havent noticed) a little bit before Christmas but didnt really feel that i needed one so i passed. I never saw them after that and kick myself constantly for not picking at least one up. In case you post again i wont be able to respond very quickly because i have to be at work at 1 but will check back when im out or tomorrow morning.

kool-aid killer
06-18-2003, 07:07 AM
Hey force, i seen the imperial forces set at the TRU near Crossroads mall yesterday. They had about five. As for other Star Wars figures they didnt have anything special. Hopefully by the time i come back from vacation Targets will have restocked their Star Wars figures too. So do you collect any other lines or are you strictly Star Wars? I collect LOTR and TMNT on the side and was just wondering if you collect MOTU, GI joe, or anyother thing. Well hopefully the next time i post it will be about finding a ton of new figures but take care and good luck on your hunts.

Dball
06-28-2003, 10:20 AM
I have some interesting news for you collectors out there. I work at a Wally-World in West O. I see the new figures there all of the time. Including Star Wars, TMNT, and MOTU. Including for star wars the new Snowtrooper, Luke Jedi, and C-3po. And for MOTU Man-e-faces, Buzz-off, whiplash, and two-bad. TMNT ive found Casey Jones, and April O-neil. If you want them get there early, they stock them overnight and are there early in the morning. I mean get there before 8 or 9 a.m. Everytime I look after 9 they are all picked through or completely gone except for 1 of 2. Good Luck!!!

kool-aid killer
07-06-2003, 07:47 PM
Dball, sorry for the delay in responding but where is the location of your Walmart? I will definitely make my way up there. Good to see another Omahan on the boards.

As for new star wars figures i found ayala secura and barriss offee plus a red battle droid at the Target in Mall of the Bluffs. That was back on June 20th though, i went back today and nothing new.

kool-aid killer
07-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Today at the Target on 84th street i came upon the Spider Droid and the Super Battle Droid factory piece. I snapped both up. There were a couple more of them too. The spider droid is alright but im not pleased with it being a wind up and the factory piece is the only reason i bought the super battle droid. Its pretty sweet looking. Now hasbro just has to make a piece that curves the line.

kool-aid killer
07-15-2003, 07:14 AM
Yesterday at the Target on West Center Road i came across Yoda and Padawan, Lamu, Ayla, Barriss, Red battle droid, and Han but only picked up the first two (only ones i needed) doubt much is left there though, another collector was behind me making his picks.

kool-aid killer
07-15-2003, 10:54 AM
At Twin Creek Target i bought Ashla and Jempa, Wat Tambor, and Padme secret ceremony today. Not much was left but i suggest looking at Target as that is where i have gotten all my latest finds.

kool-aid killer
07-22-2003, 08:47 PM
Today at TRU near Oakview Mall i finally got an AAT. I didnt see any others but at the TRU near Crossroads Mall they had the repainted Jedi starfighter. I like the color but ive already got the saga version. At Crossroads' KB they had both but their price was $24.99 apiece.

kool-aid killer
07-28-2003, 07:44 AM
Yesterday i found the TIE fighter at KB (in mall of the bluffs) a cool looking vehicle especially with how its packaged. It was the only one on the shelf so KB at Crossroads (to the best of my knowledge the only other KB in or near Omaha) may have some more. As for finding new figures it seems that stores have gone back to the Jango pilot wave. Nothing new but keep looking.

kool-aid killer
08-07-2003, 07:19 AM
Yesterday at Target (36th street, Twin Creek Plaza) i bought two screen scenes. They had San Hill, Poggle, and Dooku and the second one contained Mace, Even, and the snake guy. $20 apiece. Not big on the price but i got them anyways.

kool-aid killer
08-13-2003, 10:26 AM
At Target located in the Mall of the Bluffs i found the Clone Trooper 3 pack, the Battle, Super, and Destroyer Droid pack, and the Destroyer Droid launcher. I picked up the Clone and Droid pack (didnt have enought to get the Launcher) yesterday. The Clones had one in blue striped armor. Cool looking figures and only $10.

kool-aid killer
08-23-2003, 02:59 PM
Today at Target in Mall of the Bluffs i found the Clone Wars Jedi 3 pack, Hoth Han, and Snowtrooper. They had quite a decent selection this time of other figs: Droid 3 pack, Destroyer Droid launcher, 3 pack of Clones w/ blue clone, Padme factory chase, Tusken Raider, Blonde imperial officer, rebel fleet trooper, Chewie w/ Mynock and red battle droids.

kool-aid killer
09-05-2003, 10:14 AM
A couple of days ago i came upon Boba Fett, Anakin secret ceremony, Chewie mynock hunt, Darth Tyranus with force lightning, and Obi Acklay battle at Mall of the Bluffs Target. I picked up the Anakin and Fett. Seen them at Target in TwinCreek plaza earlier today so go check them out if interested.

force
09-05-2003, 03:06 PM
A couple of days ago i came upon Boba Fett, Anakin secret ceremony, Chewie mynock hunt, Darth Tyranus with force lightning, and Obi Acklay battle at Mall of the Bluffs Target. I picked up the Anakin and Fett. Seen them at Target in TwinCreek plaza earlier today so go check them out if interested.

KAK, I have been out of the scene for a while, but I wanted to try and catch up on new stuff. Uh... where is twin creek target... is it in Bellevue? What can you report on west O stores?

Thanks in advance,
Force

kool-aid killer
09-06-2003, 12:06 PM
Yes, Twin Creek Target is in Bellevue. I suppose the best way for you to reach it would be to go down Cornhusker Road until you hit 36th street. Then take a right down past a movie theathre called Twin Creek Cinema about a block away is a plaza called Twin Creek Plaza and the Target is located at the end of the plaza. I havent checked any west Omaha stores in a couple of weeks but the Target on 84th seems to get newer figures in on a good basis. Last i checked the Target on west center road (around 132nd) had pilot Jango's and other older figures. TRU by Oakview mall may one day get some new figures. I was there about a week ago and they had empty pegs (with the exception of the episode 2 preview figures)

force
09-11-2003, 08:42 AM
just private messaged kool aid.

kool-aid killer
09-22-2003, 10:13 AM
At Target in Mall of the Bluffs i came across the second parts of both the Separatist and Jedi screen scenes. I picked those up but didnt have enough money to get the Hailfire tank and the Geonosian space fighter but plan on going back in a week to get them. At the TRU in Council Bluffs i seen the Hoth 4 pack but will have to go back next week for it.

kool-aid killer
09-28-2003, 04:08 PM
Last Wed. i picked up the Hailfire Droid at Mall of the Bluffs Target. Yesterday i picked up the Geonosian Starfighter and the Hoth 4 pack at the Council Bluffs TRU. They also had the Hailfire Droid there too. Cool looking toys in my opinion.

skuupa
10-19-2003, 10:09 PM
I was at the West Omaha Wal-mart and they had the Wat Tambor wave along with many new saga figures including arc trooper and yoda. I have seen just about all the new figures there in the past two weeks so keep your eyes open!!!

kool-aid killer
10-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Hey, im glad to hear you are finding new stuff. I seen that wave about two months ago only once at a Target. Was Coleman Trebor still there? Hes the only one i missed out on. I seen the recolored A-wing at the Target in Council Bluffs yesterday (though that may be a little out of the way for you) but skipped on them because they werent ringing up on the little scanner boxes. Its good to see another person from Omaha post on this thread. Please keep us updated on what you find and happy hunting! :)

kool-aid killer
10-23-2003, 08:50 AM
Ive seen the Saga A-wing at two Targets (Twin Creek and Mall of the Bluffs) recently and i finally bought one yesterday. I dont think you need to worry about not finding them because both times i seen them there has been about eight on the shelves.

skuupa
10-30-2003, 11:32 PM
These may not be considered new, but Wal-mart in Bellevue and West Omaha have been getting in the Leia Hoth wave and the imperial commander wave in for the past few days. It seems Wal-mart gets in a new case every 2 days. Except for the one in Lake Manawa, it seems they never get any new ones in. Just thought I would share.

kool-aid killer
10-31-2003, 10:06 AM
Laka Manawa Walmart is probably the worst of the local Walmarts. I rarely see anything new over there. So do you visit the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs? They seem to have a decent selection most of the time and IMO is the most consistent of all the stores.

skuupa
10-31-2003, 05:16 PM
No, I usually don't make it down to the Target by the Bluffs. If there are some figures that you really are in need of, let me know and I will PM you or post it so that you can get them. I work at WM, so I see them all the time.

kool-aid killer
11-01-2003, 10:29 AM
If you ever see the Clone wars bonus packs that have the extra clone let me know as soon as you can. Force seen them but i wasnt able to make my way out there until 3 days later and by then i didnt see them. But keep posting what you find and we can help each other out.

kool-aid killer
11-12-2003, 10:12 AM
Yesterday at Walmart on Cornhusker i bought Bail Organa, Padme (Lars Homestead) and an Imperial Dignitary but missed out on the other figures. I almost passed them simply because the paint jobs on Padme and Bail werent too good. But im from the train of thought that if you see it once buy it because you dont know if it will pop up again so i took them. Hope i can find a better version of Padme so i can return that one. I like the hologram figure that comes with Bail. It adds a nice touch to the figure i think.

kool-aid killer
11-25-2003, 08:35 PM
Target on West Center Road had Bail Organa, Padme (Lar's Homestead) Assajj Ventress, Clone Wars Windu and Kenobi, Deluxe Durge, and a couple of Clone Troopers on speederbikes. I picked up Ventress and the lone Clone Trooper 3 pack (white) but almost scooped up Anakins fighter.

kool-aid killer
11-28-2003, 08:21 AM
At Target in Council Bluffs (Mall of the Bluffs) i picked up a Clone Wars Durge and ARC Trooper. At the Walmart nearby i found Ayy Vida and Elan Sleazebaggano too. Sadly nothing Star Wars related seems to be on sale today.

kool-aid killer
12-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Today at Walmart on Cornhusker Road i came across many Clone Wars Kit Fistos, Saesee Tiins, a Kenobi, a couple of Padmes, and a Luke Hoth. I picked up Ack Med Beq (or however its spelled) along with the Imperial Dignitary (orange striping on his outfit) so i was pleased. No sign of the SA Clone Trooper, i dont know whether its short packed, somebody got there before me, or if its included in the wave.

kool-aid killer
12-13-2003, 11:23 PM
A few hours ago at TRU in Council Bluffs i came upon a few new toys. I finally scored a green clone 3 pack, they had a few Wampas, a few Riekkans, and couple of Jedi 3 packs. I picked one of each i mentioned up. They also had some Unleashed, including Boba Fett, but his card was mangled. Some other basic figures and Anakins starfighter were there also.

kool-aid killer
12-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Yesterday went to four stores and two looked promising. First off the TRU near Oakview Mall had empty pegs with a few Obi Outlander Club so keep an eye on it, looks like they have the latest wave on hand. Second the Walmart on 84th had a few newer figures. I scored the Saga Hoth Rebel soldier and R-3P0. The other two stores (both Targets) were full of Clone Wars figures such as Obi, Anakin, and Yoda.

kool-aid killer
12-23-2003, 12:16 PM
Went to TRU in Council Bluffs and picked up the four McQ concept Stormies they had on the pegs. I also picked up the Clone Wars clone 3 pack (yellow) They had all others figures in the Obi Outlander wave there too.

kool-aid killer
01-08-2004, 10:04 AM
My first catches of 2004 were the animated Clone Wars figures. I picked up Mace, Obi, Ani, and Ventress. Found them at the Target in Bellevue. Other than that their pegs for regular Star Wars figures were empty.

kool-aid killer
02-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Finally found something new, at Target in Bellevue i came upon animated Dooku and R1-G4. The pegs were full of regular figures, plenty of R3P0s, Hoth Soldiers, Luke Hoth and Jabbas Palace, and a couple other R1s. Sadly Dooku was the only new animated figure on the pegs, but plenty of Obis and Anis available.

kool-aid killer
03-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Yesterday at the Target in Bellevue i finally found the remaining three Clone Wars figures i needed. There were three other Dirges, but only one Yoda, and no Clones when i was done picking what i needed. The Yoda and Clone were in the aisle with the Peanuts and Wrestling figures, away from the usual Star Wars area. They had plenty of Dookus, Maces, Obis, and Anakins.

kool-aid killer
03-22-2004, 09:31 AM
Yesterday at the Walmart in Bellevue i found empty pegs with the exception of the Dignitary dude. But the trip wasnt a waste because i came across the lone Jabbas Court Denizens Ultra set and i picked it up. I really like it, Bubo is the coolest one of the three. The Monk is okay, ive already got the old exclusive one. The other thing, Wol Cabba***t*e or whatever isnt anything to write home about but is another background character i dont mind having. I did see one Jabba, but i left him because i like my Jabba Glob figure more.

kool-aid killer
04-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Just got back from the TRU in Council Bluffs and i picked up the X-wing with Red Leader. The cardboard cutouts look lame, im wondering if any of my spare droids will fit in the socket that came droidless. The pilot figure is tacky, but he bolsters my Rebel ranks so hes not a complete waste. Other than that there were no new figures.

But at the KB in Crossroads mall i seen Captain Antilles, Jan Dodonna, and the TIE pilot among the pegwarmers. Was excited to see something new, but a look at the price ($6.99) made me decide to wait until i see them elsewhere.

kool-aid killer
06-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Hit the jackpot this morning people. At the Walmart in Bellevue (Cornhusker Road) i ran into a full section of Star Wars toys. I was able to pull out a Jquille, Rappertunie, Admiral Ozzel, Captain Antilles, and Tanus. There were multiple of the all with the exception of Jquille, i grabbed the only one. They also had Dodonna and Dutch Vander (who i had already picked up some time ago) among other newer figures such as Holo Luke and Lando in Jabbas palace disguise. Nice to finally get some new figures.

kool-aid killer
11-20-2004, 05:42 PM
As the big fish in a very small pond (the Nebraska Just Found section) i plan on keeping this thread up to date. Feel free to chime in guys, as much as i love my own voice nothing beats dialogue with somebody else. Lately TRUs have had the Y-wings out, nice ship and a good catch for those who missed out on the initial release one. The colors arent that bad either. Ive been seeing the Bespin Leia, Madine, Han AT-ST wave around more and more. Other than that everythings pretty quiet.

kool-aid killer
12-17-2004, 04:07 PM
Okay, i managed to find Yarua, Rabe, and Pablo Jill at the TRU on Dodge St. Not much left over there, except for the saga lines perennial pegwarmers and some Unleashed. Hopefully they will be good at getting in newer figures and not clogging their shelves. Oh, the price per each figure was $7, so it looks like the increase has hit.

kool-aid killer
12-27-2004, 01:40 PM
TRU at Oakview Mall and Dodge st. are really empty Star Wars wise, unless you need an Imperial Dignitary and Ack Med. But, the Council Bluffs TRU had a little under a dozen of the Naboo 4 pack, something that the other two were missing. Other than that, its pretty dry around here.

skuupa
12-28-2004, 06:28 PM
I am posting this a little too late by now, but a few days before christmas I saw all of the preview figures, sly moore, etc at the Irvington WM in Northwest Omaha. The shelves are pretty empty now, but I'd keep a look out for them at other stores.

kool-aid killer
12-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Ive managed to pick a couple up at the TRU on Dodge St. but aside from them i didnt know anyone else was putting them out. If possible, check back on this site just in case i run into anything of interest to you, hopefully it will help you on your hunts.

kool-aid killer
01-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Kmart on 50th and "L" has a decent size supply of the Cantina three pack with Blue Snaggletooth, so i imagine the one or two others that remain in this city have it too. I also managed to find some of the newer figures (such as Pablo Jill and the Yarua) there. I picked up Amidala Naboo (from the celebration at the end of the Phantom Menace movie) for $5.49.

kool-aid killer
01-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Today, at the Walmart in Bellevue, i found the new Clone Wars animated figures. I picked up a blue Clone, red Clone, red ARC Trooper, and General Grievious. They had multiples of them too. They also had a couple of Durges, Windus, Kenobis, Ventress, and the new Anakin figure. They only had around nine OTC figures: two Gamorreans, one Slave Leia, three Darth Vaders, and one other person that eludes me right now. I also bought one of the Guards.

msjedi
01-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Oakview TRU has the jedi council scene 3 & 4 with a shelf price tag of $13.98 unless they changed it after I left. Also, Target on 180th and center has all the Animated figures except the red clone trooper.

kool-aid killer
01-19-2005, 02:31 PM
A newbie? Let me be the first to welcome you to the message boards here at SirStevesGuide. Welcome! Im really glad to see you post in this thread, if youve read through it all im sure you have noticed that its pretty much me just blabbing on about what all ive found. Your tip has already been helpful though, im going to try and make my way out to the 180th Target because im still looking for the yellow clone, thanks for the heads up. Please feel free to post in here whenever, even if your hunts come up empty. Enjoy the boards!

msjedi
01-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Walmart on 180th and center had nothing this morning and neither did the walmart on 132nd and L street. I am still looking for the new animated figures for $5.55 at walmart rather than the $6.99 at Target.

Kidhuman
01-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Welcome MSJedi. Glad to see KAK isnt talking to himself anymore. Now if we can only get Dr Evanzan a friend for his thread....

kool-aid killer
01-20-2005, 03:49 PM
I hear you Kidhuman.

MSJedi, if you want, i would be willing to assist you in finding figures that you seek, just let me know what all youre looking for and what condition you seek in the cards and i will do my best to help. I usually cover the Target and Walmart in Bellevue and the Target, Walmart, and TRU in Council Bluffs. I also hit up the TRU on Dodge St every now and then. Occasionally i stray beyond there but for the most part those are my hunting grounds.

msjedi
01-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Hey Kool-Aid Killer, I am currently looking for the preview ROTS figs and the blue and red clone trooper from the animated series. If you find any of these @ Walmart (cheaper $) please hide them and pm me the location. I will also be willing to do the same for you. Just let me know what you are looking for.

kool-aid killer
01-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Will do. For the most part im all caught up with the exception of the Cantina wave and ROTS preview figures. Do you visit any comic book shops? Ive found that Krypton Comics (near 84th and West Center Road) is good for keeping tabs on what has hit, their new figures give me an idea on what all should be available with some looking.

msjedi
01-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Kool-aid killer, I was in KC for the weekend and I am now caught up on everything until April.:) I will keep an eye out for the Preview ROTS and Cantina figures for you. I also check that comic book store every now and then to see what figures have hit the Omaha area. Last time I was in there, they still had a Sandcrawler if you are looking for one, but that was two or three weeks ago.

kool-aid killer
01-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Lucky! I recall seeing the Sandcrawler there, but i also seen it at a new comic book shop in Bellevue called TenthPenny. Im more likely to get it at the Bellevue shop simply because their customer service is way better than Kryptons. Thanks for keeping me in mind!

msjedi
01-25-2005, 11:02 AM
Target on 180th and center has the cartoon figures all except the red and blue clone troopers. Walmart on 180 and center had nothing on the pegs but an employee told me they have some cases of preview ROTS in the back with a release date on the box of FEb 1st.

kool-aid killer
01-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Perhaps thats why my favorite Walmart (the one in Bellevue) has had their Star Wars pegs completely empty for almost two weeks now. Its probably safe than not to check them until Feb 1st then. Its good to see that they give up some info though, i cant think of many times when thats happened to myself.

msjedi
01-26-2005, 12:28 PM
As of 10:30 am Lavista Walmart had two wookie warriors. Also, TRU on Dodge street has the cantina figures assortment.

kool-aid killer
01-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Cool finds, do you have any idea how filled the pegs were with figures from the Cantina Wave? Im off of work tomorrow, so im going to try and swing by. msjedi, you have really been a ton of help within the short time youve been on SSG. Do you go searching everyday?

msjedi
01-26-2005, 02:10 PM
I try to look as often as I can. If I remember correctly, TRU had two or three each of Myo, and Feltipern, but I think there was only one Dannik Jerriko left.

kool-aid killer
01-26-2005, 02:28 PM
Okay, not as many on the pegs as i would have liked, but its going to have to do until tomorrow. It would be fruitless to try prior to work, Dodge St. gets real ugly around 4:00.

trandoshan666
01-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey Omaha guys, I live in South Dakota but grew up down there, so Iíve been reading your posts since rejoining these forums last week. I live 240 miles away, but do visit friends and family several times throughout the year, and when I do, I hunt for figures. So, if I can ever share some new information on something I find when Iím in town, I gladly will.
The other day I asked whether there were any collectors from my area on this forum and I could swear I heard echoes and crickets chirping, so I plan on lurking in the background and reading your posts ó hope you guys donít mind.

Kidhuman
01-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Feel free to read them all trandoshan666, I read all threads in Just Found in case anyone has extras or is looking to trade. Welcome to the boards.

kool-aid killer
01-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Hows it going, Trandoshan666? Feel free to read the posts, hopefully they will be able to help you out whenever you do come back to visit. This thread used to be on life support, very few participants aside from myself. But now things look to be changing for the better so heres hoping you get some feedback from your area. How is collecting up in South Dakota?

Kidhuman, do you ever PM people if they stumble across something you want in hopes of reaching a deal or do you only approach them if they specifically say they are willing to help another person out?

Today at the Walmart in Bellevue there were no basic figures, but the pegs were full of animated Clone Wars figures. There were tons of the Red ARC, Anakin, and the General but one lone Clonetrooper, the red one. No sign of the Cantina Wave, but im thinking they will show up next week.

Kidhuman
01-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Kidhuman, do you ever PM people if they stumble across something you want in hopes of reaching a deal or do you only approach them if they specifically say they are willing to help another person out?

Yes I do, I have worked out a few trades that way. I usually use the other areas to find whats hitting. LA Just Found seems to get everything first and NJ/NY area as well. I have PM'd a few people who were selling parts of their collection and filled in a few gaps pretty cheaply. They usually post what they have/need and so on. Just look at my sig line. I have traded/done business with a quite a few people here as did yourself.

msjedi
01-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Target on 180th and center still has the cartoon figures all except the red and blue clone trooper. Wal-mart on 132nd and L has no actions figures on the pegs just a few Galactic heroes and some Unleashed.

kool-aid killer
01-28-2005, 02:35 PM
I arrived too late at the TRU on Dodge to find any of the Cantina wave, but they had plenty of Saga pegwarmers sticking around. I might head out to the TRU in Council Bluffs and Target located in Mall of the Bluffs tomorrow, here hoping they have something i need laying around.

trandoshan666
01-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Hey KAK, which Saga figures are pegwarmers at the local TRUs? There are pretty much no pegwarmers left where I live.
In response to your earlier question, I have to say that collecting in this area is generally excellent. That's mainly because there are very few serious collectors to contend with. So, as long as the figures are here ó and they usually are ó I have little difficulty snatching up anything I want.
With that said, there have been occasions when entire waves don't seem to show up anywhere ó that was the case with some of the later Saga waves.

msjedi
01-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Hello Trandoshan666 and welcome. I would be willing to help you out if you are still looking for something that never made it to your stores. Let me know what you are missing and next time I am at TRU I will look through the peg warmers. I know from the last time I was there, they still had an Achk Med-Beq, Imperial Dignitary, and a sneak preview Zam Wessel plus others.

kool-aid killer
01-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Trandoshan666, msjedi just about named all the current pegwarmers at the TRU. They really arent any special figures and i imagine they probably sat in your area too. They seemed to have a decent variety of the POTC figures, but i didnt buy those so i really wouldnt know who all is difficult to find and whatnot. If you ever need help finding something, dont hesistate to post or drop a PM, i will gladly do my best to help out.

trandoshan666
01-29-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah, those are the same ones I'm seeing here.
Thanks for the info.

kool-aid killer
01-30-2005, 01:02 PM
Yesterday at Target in Mall of the Bluffs they had nothing except for a couple of Slys and Rabes. I also went to the Kmart on 50th and "L" and they had some of the newer figs such as Sly, Rabe, Padme, and Pablo. They also had multiples of the Cantina 3 pack that includes Blue Snaggletooth on sale, $17 rather than the usual $20 price. Im hoping they will go down a bit more in price, i really want Blue tooth but not the other two he comes with.

kool-aid killer
01-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Today at the Walmart in Bellevue i found the Star Wars ROTS preview wave, there were plenty of each figure hanging around so i just picked up a Gen. Grievious and a Wookie Warrior. I will pick up the other two in a week or so, no big rush since i fully expect them to be around for some time. Eventually i hope to get four more Wookies, create a mini Wookie army.

msjedi
01-31-2005, 10:52 AM
Glad to hear that the ROTS wave is showing up. I went to Irvington Wal-mart this morning, all they had was 7 wookie warriors.

msjedi
02-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Today's Finds.

Target 180th and center- New Unleashed
Walmart 180th and Center- ROTS preview wave
Walmart 132nd and L - ROTS preview wave
TRU Oakview - Lego tie with light up Darth
TRU Dodge - Nothing new

msjedi
02-03-2005, 12:31 PM
The Oakview TRU has the new Lego Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid set.

kool-aid killer
02-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Do you collect the Star Wars Lego sets? As awesome as they are i dont collect them or else i would have to move about Omaha in a bike.

msjedi
02-03-2005, 07:56 PM
I do collect star wars lego sets, but I only purchase them if I can find them at 50% to 75% off the MSRP.

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Check you WM's. I got the Dagobah X-wing for 20 bucks today. I saw the snowspeeder for 11 and the falcon for 55.

msjedi
02-03-2005, 10:50 PM
kidhuman,
My brother was at a walmart in Kansas where they were running a 50% off the clearance price, so he picked me up an x-wing for 12.50 and a snowspeeder for $6.50 . I guess that store manager was tired of the clearance stuff sitting around.

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Damn nice, thats awesome pricing.

kool-aid killer
02-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Nothing at the Walmart in Bellevue today other than a couple of Episode Three Preview Wookie Warriors. No special Animated Clone Wars figures either. I will probably check back tomorrow in the morning, hopefully they do some restocking over the night.

msjedi
02-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Nothing new at Target or Walmat on 180th and center.

kool-aid killer
02-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Same with the Target and Walmart in Bellevue, at least as of yesterday. Went to Shopko in Bellevue today and didnt see anything new, but the did have Dodonna, Antilles, Rappertunie, and a couple of TIE pilots at the nice price of $7.99 but everythings 15% off, so you can get them for a whopping $6.80 apiece! :eek:

msjedi
02-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Different day, Same story --- Target on 132nd and center and Walmart on 132nd and L street had nothing new as of 10:30 this morning.

msjedi
02-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Tonight at Oakview TRU I found the new Lego set #7264 Imperial Inspection. There were three left as of 7:30 pm.

Kidhuman
02-11-2005, 05:04 AM
How much were they?

msjedi
02-11-2005, 07:34 AM
The Lego set had a price tag of $49.99.

kool-aid killer
02-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Went to the TRU on Dodge and they had saga pegwarmers and Episode 3 preview figures. I had a gift card so i ended up using it on R4 and Tion. Other than that, nothing else stood out, though they do have a promotion of if you spend $30 you get a free lightsaber toy, the one that goes for eight dollars.

msjedi, do you collect any other toy lines?

msjedi
02-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Today, TRU on Dodge had the new jedi starfighter for $19.99.

Kool-aid-Killer, I only collect Star Wars toys. However, if you collect other toy lines and are looking for something that is hard to find, let me know and I will keep an eye out for it.

kool-aid killer
02-13-2005, 02:03 PM
I just missed the Starfighter then, by a couple of days.

I was just curious about whether you did or not, ive been seeing some of the newer Marvel Legends figures around and wondered if you collected that or anything else. I collect LOTR (toybiz figures) and various Transformers in addition to Star Wars. For the most part i can find what i seek from those lines, its just more of the money aspect that holds me back. BTW, how did the auction end?

msjedi
02-15-2005, 08:43 PM
Walmart on 180th and center had nothing new to report. The pegs for the CW animated figures were empty so maybe they will get some in this week. I did not end up winning the auction. However, I am the current high bidder on another one that ends in four days. I will let you know if I win.

trandoshan666
02-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Are you guys seeing any blue clone troopers from the animated line? Also, does anyone know whether the case assortments of the new figures include any Yodas or Dookus?

kool-aid killer
02-16-2005, 02:33 PM
As of lately, nothing new in the Bellevue stores. Im thinking that about right now were going to be at a slow period in Star Wars collecting, which sucks because im really excited about the upcoming figures.

Trandoshan666, when i first seen the Animated figures, there were a couple of blue clones sticking around, since then i have yet to see any more. Im not entirely sure whether or not Dooku or Yoda appeared either.

kool-aid killer
02-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Well, as of lately the only new thing ive seen around is Anakins Starfighter. But whenever i see it there is only one on the shelf, so i dont know whether they are selling quickly or if the stores arent stocking many. I like the ship, its simple to see its similarities to the TIE fighter. I have yet to pick it up, but will do so eventually. Other than that its just the same things sticking around.

msjedi
03-02-2005, 09:12 PM
I haven't seen much in the past few weeks. I have purchased a few of the food promotion stuff but that is about it.

msjedi
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Today at TRU on Dodge I picked up a Darth Tader and the animated Blue Clone Trooper. Darth Tader was $7.99 and is located in the Playskool stuff.

kool-aid killer
03-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Nice haul, im especially glad you were able to pick up the Animated Blue Clone. Im going to have to pass through the Playskool area next time i go out looking, i didnt think of that the last time i was out and was under the impression he wasnt out yet.

msjedi
03-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Today at Target on 180th and Center I found the new ROTS Galactic Heroes. They also had the Grievous Wheel Bike and the Tri Droid Fighter. I didn't purchase the vehicles today but, I will in the near future.

kool-aid killer
03-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I went to the Walmart in Bellevue today and they didnt have squat, not even Darth Tater. Last week (i believe it was Friday) i stopped by at the Walmart and TRU in Council Bluffs but they also had nothing new, except the TRU did have the Wookie Water Blaster.

msjedi
03-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Taget on 180th and center has ROTS spinning Lollipops (Darth Vader, and Chewbacca) Also, they had some ROTS childrens' sunglasses. Other than that not much new to report.

kool-aid killer
03-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Spinning Lollipops and sunglasses? I guess its safe to say that the merchandise barrage is starting. I went to the Kmart on 50th and L today and they had a decent amount of Padmes, Pablo Jill, and Yarua. The Cantina 3 pack that is exclusive to Kmart (with Blue Snaggletooth) was marked down to $14. Im going to give it a couple more weeks in hopes that it dips a little more before i pick it up, since i only want Snaggletooth.

msjedi
03-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Today at Oakview TRU I found 2 ROTS Lego sets. #7258 Wookiee Attack for $29.99 and #7259 ARC-170 Fighter for $39.99.

kool-aid killer
03-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Went to the Target at 129 and West Center Road, they had their two lone preview wave figures marked down to slightly under five dollars, so i picked up the only Wookie Warrior they had. But more interesting was the Grievious wheel bike, Tri-fighter, and Obi wans starfighter they had too. I didnt pick any up, i dont see myself getting Grievious' at all, but i do like the Tri-fighter and Obis ship so i will probably spring for them sometime in the future.

msjedi
03-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Walmart on 132 and L street had the new ROTS lightsabers. Also, target on 180th and Center had the ROTS vehicles all but the Tri Droid Fighter.

msjedi
03-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Today at Target on 180th and center, I found the Playskool Jedi Force Yoda with Swamp Stomper and Anakin with Rescue Glider. I also found them at Walmart on 132nd and L. Walmart also had the new star wars pez.

Kidhuman
03-25-2005, 06:44 PM
The Pez are pretty cool. I got em all, didnt know Vader was out, but I got him the other day. I also found two mispacks of Grievous and Palpy red. They are packed backwards. Would be sweet to find the whole set of them like that.

kool-aid killer
03-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Ive got some of the Pez that came out a couple of years ago still in their little package, im scratching my head now wondering why i bought them, probably just an impulse buy. But nothing new down here, with the exception being Target having marked down what little Preview figures they have and Walmart having empty pegs. Its just a waiting game now, im ready MM to begin. I just got a magazine from Entertainment Earth that had a lot of Star Wars toy pictures in it and it suddenly dawned on me that im going to be very much broke. They have 50 basic figures that i want, plus im going to want at least four of each little army builder guys. That doesnt even include vehicles, deluxe figures, the playset, and other misc. stuff. Im glad most of the other toy lines i collect are dry right now, or else i might have to find me a second job for a brief amount of time.

kool-aid killer
04-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Alright, Walmart in Bellevue didnt really have anything that was new, save for a couple of figures. But plenty of pegwarmers are laying around: Mace, Kenobi, Anakin, R2-D2, and Chewie quickly come to mind. Not many army builders except for the super battle droid and bodyguards (i still need to pick up four of them) but no sight of clones or battle droids. Im going to pick up some more here and there, but am really in no rush since there seems to be so much extra figures left over.

msjedi
04-14-2005, 10:51 AM
Oakview TRU has about 5 or 6 each of the following as of 10:30 am. Mas Amedda, Polis Massan, AT-TE Tank Gunner, and Vader's Medical Droid.

kool-aid killer
04-14-2005, 02:09 PM
So do you think its safe to say that they (figures #33 on up) will be hitting more places now? As of right now, i just need to pick up two Super Battle Droids, three Battle Droids, and three of Grievous's guards and im all caught up to #32.

Went to Walmart in Bellevue and there wasnt anything new there, the pegs seemed to be down a bit though, which is good because hopefully new product will arrive soon.

msjedi
04-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Yea, I think 33-40 will be showing up everywhere in the near future. I am still missing the Clone Commander, Clone Pilot, Grievous (Exploding Body), Red Royal Guard, and a few peg warmers that I will wait for the next sale to pick them up.

msjedi
04-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Today at TRU on Dodge I found the At-Rt.

kool-aid killer
04-20-2005, 02:15 PM
It seems like TRU is the only place to find the AT-RT, along with the new ship. Other than that i have yet to see them at Walmart or Target.

Walmart in Bellevue had some of the newer figures, most notably Mas Amedda and Vaders Medical Droid since that is all that was really there. These were found in the Star Wars section among the rest of the toys, not in the Star Wars toy display by the bike racks.

msjedi
04-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Yesterday, Oakview TRU had the following. #33 Clone Commander, #34 Clone Pilot, #35 Palpatine (Blue Saber), and #36 Grievous.

kool-aid killer
04-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Big thanks for the tip, i went yesterday and found figures #33-#36 at that TRU. I think this Grievous (#36) is probably the best looking version of him Hasbro has released, he looks cool with his cape covering him. There werent very many of the clones hanging around, but there was a decent amount of Palpatines and Grievous.

So do you think Kohls will suprise again and be the first to put out figures #40 on up?

Kidhuman
04-22-2005, 01:09 PM
So do you think Kohls will suprise again and be the first to put out figures #40 on up?

No, I found 41-44 today at WM. And they were found at a WM in LA too.

kool-aid killer
04-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Okay, so thats a couple more figures to be on the lookout for. It seems that with the exception of the first week, there hasnt been much of a let up on new figures coming out.

msjedi
04-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Today at Walmart on 132nd and L , I found the Mustafar Playset.

kool-aid killer
04-26-2005, 08:59 AM
How much was the playset going for? I have yet to see it anywhere so im just a little curious about what price to expect once i do see it.

The past couple of days i have been visiting my nearest Target, no sign of anything new showing up though.

Kidhuman
04-26-2005, 09:01 AM
Playset retails for 29.99.

kool-aid killer
04-26-2005, 09:06 AM
I now dub you "Postimus Fastimus," i think thats the fastest anybody has ever responded to something i asked. Thirty bucks doesnt look too bad, going by the photos ive seen of the Mustafar playset, and given that Hasbro hasnt produced many enviroments for their figures to use i do think i will get this one.

msjedi
04-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Today, Target on 180th and Center had #33-40. They also had the new Galactic Heroes but I purchased the last chewbacca and clone trooper and somebody else had already cleaned out the Kit fisto with Mace and Super Battle Droid with R2-D2.

kool-aid killer
05-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Went to Target in Bellevue (you know, it might actually be in Papillion, i always thought it was in Bellevue but while heading back home i noticed that i passed the sign that has Bellevues population and mayor, i apologize if i have sent anybody looking around for a Target in Bellevue and there not being one if it is in fact not in Bellevue) and i didnt see anything new except for Polis and the Medical Droid. I will probably go to another Target tomorrow, since ive been to that one four times this past week and have nothing to show for any of those visits.

msjedi
05-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Today at the walmart in York, NE they had Yoda on Can-Cell, Darth Vader Operating table, Clone trooper W/ jetpack, and Vulture Droid Starfighter.

kool-aid killer
05-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Way to go York, NE, i dont think those have hit Omaha yet. Went to Target in Bellevue and Target on 84th today and i didnt see the exclusive clone. The first Target doesnt have one of those boxes to check inventory so i dont know if they have put them out yet. The second Target did but the machine said they had already put them out and i didnt see any so its probably safe to say they sold out. Did pick up one of Grievous guards at the first Target though. Only two more guards to go!

msjedi
05-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Walmart on 180th and Center has the Battle Arena Dooku vs Anakin, and Sidious vs Mace. Target on 180th and Center had nothing new.

kool-aid killer
05-10-2005, 12:28 PM
I went to Walmart and Target in Bellevue and Walmart and Target on 84th street and in those four stores i didnt see anything new. Neither of them seems to be carrying bigger vehicles either, i will probably need to visit TRU for those.

trandoshan666
05-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Have you Omaha guys seen the AT-RT anywhere? I can find it nowhere here in the Dakotas and it's driving me mad. I'll be in Omaha this weekend, and if I can pick one of these up while I'm there, it would be great. Also, has the Target Clone Trooper shown up anywhere? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :ermm:

kool-aid killer
05-10-2005, 12:52 PM
The AT-RT seems to be gone from Target and Walmart, though im sure TRU has a couple. Of the first couple of deluxes it seems to have sold the best among them, i myself need to get one before they disappear. I know msjedi was able to obtain one of the Target Clone Troopers at a Target further out west, but i cant seem to find them at the Targets i visit. I see the pegs with the sticker for the clone, but no clones to fill those pegs. I will attempt to visit the TRUs around here and find out which ones do have the AT-RT so that i can give you a more accurate location for it.

trandoshan666
05-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks a bunch. I really do appreciate the help.

kool-aid killer
05-11-2005, 01:18 PM
I just got back from a couple of Council Bluffs, Iowa, stores and neither of them yeilded anything great. Target (located at the Mall of the Bluffs) didnt have the AT-RT or the exclusive Clone, and they only have the old style regular price scanning boxes and not the new kind that you can punch in the product #'s. TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have the AT-RT either and the Walmart next door didnt have any either.

For myself i picked up the lone ARC-170 plane that TRU had, ive yet to see it anywhere else and since it was the only one there i decided to go for it. I havent opened it but it feels like a solid ship to me, and it looks slick too.

trandoshan666
05-11-2005, 05:52 PM
I just got back from a couple of Council Bluffs, Iowa, stores and neither of them yeilded anything great. Target (located at the Mall of the Bluffs) didnt have the AT-RT or the exclusive Clone, and they only have the old style regular price scanning boxes and not the new kind that you can punch in the product #'s. TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have the AT-RT either and the Walmart next door didnt have any either.

For myself i picked up the lone ARC-170 plane that TRU had, ive yet to see it anywhere else and since it was the only one there i decided to go for it. I havent opened it but it feels like a solid ship to me, and it looks slick too.

Unfortunately, that's typical of my past experiences at the Mall of the Bluffs Target and both of those Lake Manawa stores. Looks like I'll be steering clear of them this weekend.

kool-aid killer
05-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Im trying to recall whether or not the Dodge St. TRU had any AT-RTs but i dont think they did, the Boga seems to be the most prevalent small vehicle and rider toy out. msjedi, do you know if the TRU near Oakview has any hanging around?

msjedi
05-12-2005, 12:20 PM
I stopped by the Target on 180th and center and 132nd and Center today. Neither store had the At-Rt or the exclusive Clone. The Target out on 180th has three empty pegs for the exclusive clone so it might be worth checking this weekend. I have not been to Oakview TRU in awhile, I will try to check this store tommorrow and will report what I find.

kool-aid killer
05-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Cool, so have you got your tickets yet? Ive got mine for the Twin Creek Theater in Bellevue for the midnight premiere and another showing later in the day at 8pm. Im really excited too, its going to be a blast.

msjedi
05-12-2005, 12:32 PM
I don't have my tickets yet but I plan on seeing it opening weekend sometime. Also, I forgot to mention that both Targets have the Battle Arenas but other than that, there was nothing new.

kool-aid killer
05-12-2005, 02:10 PM
I think Groundzero comics (they have a shop in Bellevue and south Omaha) is going to have a little stand for Episode 3 where they sell various toys inside the Twin Creek Movie Theater. I remember for Episode 2 they had some good stuff at their stand so it may be worth checking out. I think they will have it there through the weekend, or at least they did for the last Lord of the Rings movie. Either way, i will check it out and let you know if anything special stands out.

msjedi
05-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Today at Oakview TRU they had about 12 each of the exclusive Jedi Starfighter with Anakin and the Arc-170 Fighter. But, I had no luck finding an At-Rt.

kool-aid killer
05-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Same here, went to the TRU on Dodge St. and they had plenty of the exclusive Jedi Starfighter and ARC-170 but no AT-RT. Sorry we havent been able to pinpoint a location for them, Trandoshan666, but i will keep my eyes out for it in future hunts. The TRU did have several Darth Taters, in case either of you is interested in him.

trandoshan666
05-13-2005, 11:26 PM
Thanks for looking guys. If I happen to see anything special this weekend, I'll be sure to post it. Today I hit the Dodge and Oakview TRUs and saw what you reported. I also stopped at Oakview Kohl's. The only thing of interest there was the speeder with the bonus wookiee warrior. Oh yeah, Saddle Creek Target was pretty weak, too. I plan on visiting a few more stores Saturday, and like I said, I'll be sure to share any finds.

trandoshan666
05-15-2005, 09:36 PM
I found operating table Vader and 43 Wookiee Warrior at Orchard Plaza Target on Saturday afternoon. The rest of the wave had already been snatched up. I also saw several SA clone troopers at Mall of the Bluffs Target, but didn't buy any because I already have one. Also, the Wal-Mart just off the Blair High Road had a ton of AT-RTs as of about midnight Sunday.
I hit 178th and Center Target and the Wal-Marts in Lake Manawa and La Vista, but saw nothing of interest.

kool-aid killer
05-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Ive never been to the Walmart off Blair High Road, i may have to swing by one day should i become desperate for the AT-RT. I went to the Target in Mall of the Bluffs today and i managed to find one of the SA Clones, im very glad i was able to get a hold of one. No sign of #41-44 though.

trandoshan666
05-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Ive never been to the Walmart off Blair High Road

You probably just think of it as something else. If you were wondering, it's the northwest one just off the Irvington exit on 680. It recently replaced the old Fort Street one. I'm glad to hear that you got the exclusive clone. That's great news.
Also, if you guys are interested in models, I saw the Death Star at Hobbytown USA, just off the aforementioned exit. I forgot to mention it earlier.

kool-aid killer
05-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Ah, the light switch has been hit. I know which Walmart youre speaking of, i havent been there in at least a year, i actually forgot all about that one. Now that youve reminded me of it, i may try to get out there this coming weekend.

Went to Walmart in Bellevue and there was very little selection of basic figures, and the same old deluxes. It looked like the regular figs had sold quite well since i had last been there, i didnt see much of the typical pegwarmers around. Hopefully that means that sometime this week newer things come in.

msjedi
05-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Today at Target on 180th and Center, they had about 5 or 6 each of 42-44. They also had the new Galactic Heroes and wave 2 of the deluxe figures (Vader, Yoda, Clone, and Vulture droid)

kool-aid killer
05-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Somehow, im not suprised that there were no #41s hanging around. I went to Walmart on 132 last night (i didnt know it was open all night, now i have a place to visit after work since its only minutes away) and they didnt have anything new.

Just got home from work and i think my younger brother bought me another one of Grievous' bodyguards. One more to go!

kool-aid killer
05-20-2005, 03:09 PM
I went to the Walmart in Bellevue today and they had a decent amount of Neimodian warriors, Wookie warriors, and Destroyer Droids. No SA Clones though. The Wookie was the darker version in case you may be interested.

msjedi
05-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Today at Target on 132nd and Center, they had #41-44. They also had a few #2 Anakin with the Dooku lightsaber.

kool-aid killer
05-25-2005, 12:31 PM
Im suprised #41 was around, lately i havent seen anything new at Bellevues Walmart, they took down their big display in the entrance of the store and kicked it back into the toy aisle. They seem to have gotten in a new shipment of AT-RTs though, there were several on the pegs.

msjedi
05-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Walmarts on 180th and Center and 132nd and L both had at least 10+ each of 41-44 and anakin w/Dooku lightsaber. Also, the Walmart on 132nd and L, I found 45-47, I think I took the last one of each, but, I didn't search through every figure. I also saw one each blue and Red Royal Guard and a at least 6 or more AT-TE Gunners @ the Walmart on 132nd & L. Good Luck!

kool-aid killer
05-26-2005, 01:32 PM
I could just kick myself, i was just out around there and rather than swing by that Walmart i figured i would do so after work and i went to the TRU on Dodge St. instead. Hopefully once i get off i will find a clone or two still hanging around.

msjedi, have you seen the republic gunship anywhere around? My brother is driving me up the wall asking for one and i have yet to see one at any of the stores i visited today (Target 132nd and Center, Oakview TRU, and Dodge St. TRU) so i was just curious whether you had seen any lately.

msjedi
05-26-2005, 04:04 PM
kool-aid killer, I have not seen any Gunships lately. But, I will keep an eye out for one and let you know if I find one.

kool-aid killer
05-27-2005, 12:07 AM
Thanks. I went to Walmart after work today and managed to grab a couple of more SA Clones for my little army, there were still about four or five of them left. While in the aisle i heard two employees talking about a man who bought up five of the Darth Taters today, he would have taken the sixth and final one too were it not for an employee who went to get a label for them. They said the swine was a "guy who comes in looking for Hot Wheels all the time, hes a big guy..." I was suprised at how candid the employees were about him. Anyhow, thanks for the heads up.

msjedi
05-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Target on 132nd and Center had the leftovers of the Deluxe wave #3. I took the last Stass Allie and left the Crab Droid and Spider Droid. The Clone Troopers were all gone.

msjedi
05-31-2005, 08:26 AM
Yesterday, Target on 180th and Center had the new Deluxe figures in stock.

kool-aid killer
06-01-2005, 11:46 PM
I went to the Target located alongside the Mall of the Bluffs and found the Spider Droid. It was the only one of the new deluxes left. Its gun barrel looks different than the one that came out in the AOTC line, im going to have to dig it out and compare. Aside from that i didnt see anything else notable.

kool-aid killer
06-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Today i went to TRU at Oakview, Walmart on 132ish, and Target on 84th street. Aside from the Mustafar playset at TRU i didnt really see anything i wanted at any of the stores. They were out in force so i decided to wait for some other day to pick it up.

msjedi, i dont know if youre aware or interested but i got something in the paper that the Hyvee near me is having a Yoda look a like contest this Saturday at 1pm. The winner will be chosen that same day and will recieve a Yoda statue that is valued at $3,000. This will be going on at the 35th and L street location. Im unaware if other area Hyvees will be doing this.

msjedi
06-03-2005, 11:44 AM
I went to the Target on 132nd and Center today but, they didn't have anything new to report.kool-aid killer, Thanks for the heads up on the HyVee contest. I didn't know that the grand prize would be so cool. Now if only I had a good yoda costume.

kool-aid killer
06-03-2005, 01:33 PM
I went to Target in Bellevue, Walmart in Bellevue, TRU in Council Bluffs, and Walmart in Council Bluffs today and walked away with the last Grievous Bodyguard figure i need. Other than him nothing new to report.

Yeah, i dont have a costume either so i wont be participating. I might go by and see how it goes though. Your kids would be golden, who could resist little ones dressed up like Yoda? I wouldnt be suprised if the statue is similar to the one at the Walmart on 132ish, thats an awesome piece.

msjedi
06-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Target on 132nd and Center had the new cups with Han, Yoda , and Boba for $12.99 each. I might pick these up if the price comes down or if I find them on clearance.

kool-aid killer
06-10-2005, 11:26 AM
I found Stass Allie w/speederbike and the crab droid at the 132ish Walmart last night after work. No sign of the clones though. Other than those figures i havent seen anything new this whole week.

I wish Hasbro sold the cups seperate instead, i would pick them up in a heartbeat. But the inclusion of a figure i really dont makes me hesitant to buy them.

msjedi
06-22-2005, 10:49 AM
Target on 180th and Center had the Clone 3pck with the red Clone trooper . Walmart @ 180th and Center had a few Early Bird Sets still priced at $29.97 each.

msjedi
06-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L street had about 6 each of the Clone trooper 3pks(white, and blue).

trandoshan666
06-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Has there been any sign of 45-50 showing up down there? Just curious.

msjedi
06-26-2005, 12:35 PM
I found 45-47 on May 26th but have not seen them since and I have yet to find anything from 48-50.

msjedi
06-28-2005, 10:36 AM
Today, Target on 180th and Center had about 6 each of 48-50 (R2-D2, Bacara, and Anakin). They also had the Clone Trooper 3pcks (All White, and Green) and the new Jedi Force Playskool figures (Luke, and Mace).

msjedi
07-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Target on 180th and Center had the Wookie Helicopter and the Chewbacca and Mace Force Battlers.

kool-aid killer
07-01-2005, 12:35 PM
How does the Wookie figure look? Im sitting on the fence with the helicopter and the figure will probably decide whether or not i pick it up.

Went to Walmart in Bellevue today and they are low on Star Wars figures, but what they do have are plenty of Clone pilots and Palpatines. Hopefully within the next week some new stuff shows up.

Kidhuman
07-01-2005, 12:41 PM
The Wookie FIgure looks to be the same as the Preview one.

kool-aid killer
07-01-2005, 12:49 PM
I like the Preview Wookie so im giving the helicopter the green light once i see it.

Any sign of the Tarkin wave out west, msjedi? Down here they seemed to have stopped after the Destroyer Droid wave.

msjedi
07-01-2005, 01:05 PM
The bad part about the wookie in the helicopter is that his knees don't have any articulation so he is permanently in a sitting position. I didn't pick the copter up today but I probably will in the future. I have only seen the tarkin wave once in late May and I have not seen it since.

Kidhuman
07-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Does the Wookies legs move at the top to stand up? I only glanced at him once for a few seconds, looked mostly at the copter and the upper body.

msjedi
07-01-2005, 07:52 PM
I am not sure, but, I think the wookie only had 3 points of articulation, the waist and the shoulders.

kool-aid killer
07-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Walmart in Bellevue had Bacarra, Toasty Anakin, and the new R2. Had to pass on them right now due to being on a tight budget, but i do expect to find them again within a week or so. No new deluxes were found.

Kidhuman
07-07-2005, 04:58 PM
If you are ever tight on cash, use lay-a-way. It helps. I would rather drop 2 bucks now, than 20 a figure on ebay if I cant find em later on at retail.

kool-aid killer
07-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Yeah, i thought about using the layaway thing but decided against it because just last week i finally pulled out some other figures i had on there. I probably will throw the Mustafar playset in there sometime this month, it doesnt appear to be going anywhere as it is. But now that i live on my own im not entirely sure how much the bills will come out to be and right now im flat broke so it probably wouldnt be in my best interest to be picking up toys, but next week i should have some cash.

msjedi
07-09-2005, 03:12 PM
TRU on Dodge has the new M-Pire figures and the Wookie helicopter.

kool-aid killer
07-11-2005, 12:53 PM
I seen the Mpire figures at the Walmart in Bellevue today, but all those toasty Anakins and Commander Bacarras i spoke about last week were gone, and in their place were the usual guys. About the only thing good i found was that they still had the Tri-fighter there, im thinking of throwing it, Obis starfighter, and the Mustafar set on layaway around next week.

Kidhuman
07-11-2005, 11:32 PM
The Droid ship is sweet, I would get that, I did get that. It comes with 5 Buzz droids in open and closed molds. A nice ship.

kool-aid killer
07-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Went to Walmart in Bellevue today and found a Bacera and toasty Anakin. Barely had enough money but managed to get them and a little bit of popcorn chicken too. Im so happy, its been a while since ive been able to pick up some figures.

msjedi
07-15-2005, 12:11 PM
K-Mart on 50th and L have the new Battle Pack Jedi vs Sith.

kool-aid killer
07-15-2005, 01:40 PM
I went to a couple of stores in Council Bluffs today (Walmart, TRU, and Target) and came away empty handed from all. Walmart had nothing new, TRU was still sitting on tons of Neimodians and Wookies, and Target had very little at all, it had to have been less than twenty figures, not counting the deluxes. Of the three, the Target seems most likely to be the first to get newer figures.

msjedi
07-17-2005, 08:56 PM
I found a 500th Vader today at Krypton Comics for $30.00. It is still there if anyone wants to pay almost twice the price of retail.

kool-aid killer
07-18-2005, 12:29 PM
Just got back from Kmart, a bit too late to find the Sith vs Jedi battle pack. There was nothing else there that was new either. Thankfully they arent swimming in Wookie warriors and Neimodian troops, so they may get new figures in soon.

msjedi
07-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Today at Kmart on 134th and Maple, they have the Jedi vs Sith Battle Pack and the Anakin to Vader Evolution Set. Each had a price point of $23.49.

kool-aid killer
07-20-2005, 11:54 PM
I went to the Walmart on 132nd-ish and "L" tonight and didnt see anything new there. Hopefully something new will pop up within what remains of this week. I see pallets on the floor but i dont have the audacity to rummage through them so i dont know if there was anything new waiting to be stocked.

Kidhuman
07-21-2005, 10:13 AM
You need to go through the cases. Thats where you get the good stuff. If I didnt do that I wouldnt have 1/2 the ROTS stuff I have. I found many, many, many figures that way.

kool-aid killer
07-21-2005, 11:11 AM
I cant bring myself to do it, i would hate to be getting in an employees way and/or hindering the work theyve got to do. Maybe next time i will just ask them if they have anything new and if so will they put it out right then, in my most polite voice.

Today Walmart in Bellevue had nothing, but the Target there did turn up something i was looking for: the Wookie flyer. The Wookie included looks insanely huge, plus he looks like he has some war paint on his head. What i really like about this vehicle is that it has room for another wookie to sit on the back, which is awesome considering very few vehicles seem to have room to accompany another figure on them. Not bad for $15 in my opinion.

kool-aid killer
07-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Both Target and Walmart on 84th had nothing new. But Target did have the Yoda and Han cup sets. I like the cups, but am not very big on the figures so i passed on them.

msjedi
07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Today I stopped by Walmart on L & 132nd, and Center &180th also Target on Center &132nd, and 180th and Center, there was nothing new to report from any of these stores. Hopefully next week some new product will be out.

trandoshan666
07-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Today at Kmart on 134th and Maple, they have the Jedi vs Sith Battle Pack and the Anakin to Vader Evolution Set. Each had a price point of $23.49.

Wow, you mean the Kmarts down there are actually stocking Star Wars stuff? The ones in South Dakota seem to be a total waste of time as far as ROTS merchandise goes. Great find, MSJedi.
By the way, how did the Anakin-to-Vader figures look?

msjedi
07-24-2005, 08:05 PM
From what I can remember, the set looked pretty nice. I didn't want to pay K-marts price of $23.49 but, I will pick it up when I see it at Target or Walmart.

Kidhuman
07-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Wow, I paid 21.99 fore mine in Va. Hell of a price jump.

They look nice T-666. The box looks a little odd, but its a nice set.

trandoshan666
07-25-2005, 06:25 AM
Cool. Thanks guys.

kool-aid killer
07-25-2005, 11:34 AM
Went to Target in Mall of the Bluffs yesterday and they hadnt VERY little Star Wars figures, i dont think they will put anything new out until they reset so i will probably not check there for a couple more weeks.

I just got back from the Walmart in Bellevue and didnt see anything new there either. Lots of Neimodians though, if only we had seen these guys in action during ROTS they wouldnt be such major pegwarmers.

msjedi
07-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Today at Target in Papilion, I picked up # 51 and 52(Zett Jukassa). They still had one #51 (Captain Antilles) left and they also had a red royal guard and the clone trooper 3pck (blue) on the pegs.

msjedi
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Target on 180th and Center has everything from 48-53. Also, today at the Target in Papilion, I picked up the last 500th Vader on the shelf for $14.99.

kool-aid killer
07-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Ah, so i just missed Vader than, i got to the Papillion Target at about the time you posted your find. Did you notice the "build your own lightsaber" kit? It looks pretty cool, but i think the $40 price tag will scare off several buyers. I also went to the Target in Bellevue, but the only notable thing they had was a deluxe Clone with jetpack, i left it since i already have two of them.

msjedi
07-31-2005, 08:41 PM
Today, Walmart on 180th and Center had #54 and #55. They also had #33 Clone Commander (green). The Walmart on 132nd and L had the Anakin Evolution Pack.

msjedi
08-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Today, Target on 180th and Center had 6 of the 500th Vaders and a few Anakin Evolution packs.

kool-aid killer
08-02-2005, 12:04 AM
I just got back from the Walmart on 132nd and L but i didnt see any sign of the Anakin Evolution pack, or anything else new for that matter. But im kind of glad about it because im on the fence with whether to get it or not and i think if i had seen only one or two i would have bought it surely out of impulse.

kool-aid killer
08-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Today at the Twin Creek Target i seen the Sith vs. Jedi battle pack, 500th Vader, and Anakin Evolution. No new basic figures though. I ended up picking up the battle pack and passing on the other two. I like 500th Vader, but dont really feel i need him. I really liked the AOTC Anakin figure from the Evolution set, but passed in hopes of being able to find it some other day. I like Obis clone armor, its probably the only real reason why i bought the battle pack, the Anakin figure is too horrible either in my opinion.

kool-aid killer
08-03-2005, 08:14 PM
I went to Ground Zero comics (the Bellevue store) a little bit ago and was browsing around when i seen they had a stash of figures on a counter. Among the figures were the green clone commander, shock troopers, and AT-RT drivers. I passed on them due to their price ($12) and went down the street to the Walmart in hopes of finding them, but all i ran across there was Pilot Obi (#55) so i must have missed out on at least the driver and Mustafar Sentry. Sucks too because i was out around that spot earlier today so i probably could have found them. :cry:

kool-aid killer
08-08-2005, 12:42 PM
I went to Walmart in Bellevue today, i ended up putting the Mustafar playset on layaway, since it was the only one i seen still on the shelf. The figures dont look very impressive but i couldnt resist having another playset to eventually pose my figures on.

kool-aid killer
08-12-2005, 12:37 PM
At the TRU on Dodge st. i seen the exclusive Obi with Jedi starfighter. I passed on it for now but will most likely pick it up later since i really like this starfigthers paint scheme. Other than that there was nothing new. Tons of older figures there, i think the newest thing they had was the Neimodian wave.

msjedi
08-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Today at Walmart on 132nd and L, they had Tarkin, Ask Ask, Meena Tills, Captain Antilles, Zett Jukassa, Utapaun Warrior, Obi Wan Pilot, Red Royal Guard, and the Blue Royal Guard.

kool-aid killer
08-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Oh man, i knew i should have checked SSG prior to leaving for work. I was just out within that area and didnt bother to check, i need most of those guys you listed too. Man am i kicking myself. But if they hit there, maybe it means that they will reach the Walmart in Bellevue soon.

kool-aid killer
08-13-2005, 03:14 PM
I couldnt wait, so i went back out there today and i managed to find Antilles, Zett, and the Utapuan warrior. I didnt see any Tarkins, Ask Asks, or Meena Tills though so im still missing out on that wave. I then went to the Walmart on 84th street and they had a few of the first three i mentioned, but at a lower price. So i went to customer service with my receipt and explained how i had bought the ones at the 132nd and L location for $5.88 and they refunded me some money, since they were only charging $4.98 for their Star Wars toys. A little odd, but i left content. Thanks for the heads up, msjedi.

msjedi
08-13-2005, 10:14 PM
I will keep an eye out for Ask Ask, Tarkin, and Meena Tills and will let you know if and when I find them.

kool-aid killer
08-14-2005, 02:08 PM
I went to several stores today, didnt find much though. The TRU in Council Bluffs was void of any new figures. The Walmart next door had Zett, Utapuan warrior, Mustafar sentry, and Antilles. The Target in the Mall of the Bluffs yielded my only score, the blue clone three pack. Other than that they didnt have anything either. The last store i visited was the Kmart on 50th and L street. They didnt have anything new to report.

msjedi
08-15-2005, 02:51 PM
Today at the Walmart in Bellevue I picked up a Mustafar Sentry thanks to kool-aid killer for the tip. They had about 3 or 4 left and about 9 500th Vader figures.

kool-aid killer
08-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Glad to read you got him. With the exception of the repainted figures are you all caught up?

kool-aid killer
08-20-2005, 05:29 PM
I went to the TRU on Dodge St. today, nothing new at all. Those exclusive Obi Jedi Starfighters i spoke about a couple of posts ago, were all gone. Nothing at the Crossroads KB toy store, but that was expected.

kool-aid killer
08-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Just got back from the Walmart on 132nd and L street, nothing new there. They did have a couple of the deluxes, most notably Yoda on the Can Cell (or whatever its called) and the Droid fighter. Other than that, nothing but the usual pegwarmers.

msjedi
08-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Target on 180th and Center had #48-50 and the Walmart out there had a few #54 and #33(Green).

kool-aid killer
08-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Walmart in Bellevue didnt have anything new that i needed. About the newest figure there was Antilles, i didnt see any of the other figures he comes with though.

kool-aid killer
08-28-2005, 08:11 PM
I was told by my younger brother today that the Kmart on 50th and L had the Jedi Temple assault so i went only to find that it had been snagged by someone else. They did have three of the Emperors Throne Room sets though, for anybody who may be interested in them. They were going for slightly over $26 apiece.

msjedi
09-08-2005, 03:36 PM
K-Mart on 50th and L had the new Playskool Jedi force Han Solo and Chewbacca action figures.

msjedi
09-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Target on 180th and center had the new Tie Fighters. Also, the Oakview TRU had the new Hoth Battle Packs.

kool-aid killer
09-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Cool. I might head out to the Oakview TRU tomorrow, it really depends on where all my younger brother wants to go hunting at. I found the new TIE at the Twincreek (Bellevue) Target today. I took the only one they had out.

EDIT: I also seen the Target five packs of ROTS plastic cases too.

kool-aid killer
09-11-2005, 10:28 AM
I went to the Walmart on 84th, TRU on Dodge St., and Target in Mall of the Bluffs yesterday and nothing new was found at any of them. Waiting for the final twelve figures to hit is killing me.

kool-aid killer
09-17-2005, 11:34 PM
I went to the KB in Crossroads today and found they had three of the deluxe clone three packs, unfortunately they were the blue stripe so i left them. The most notable figure they had was a AT-RT driver. Other than that nothing else stood out.

msjedi
09-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L had the Rebel vs Empire battle pack. Also, K-Mart on 132nd and Q had the Jedi Temple Assault and the Imperial Throne Room Battle Packs.

msjedi
09-21-2005, 10:45 AM
I was at the Target on 180th and Center today and noticed that they were putting out Christmas stuff. They had some Star Wars Ornaments and a Holiday Yoda Snowglobe. The only thing new in the toys was the Tie Fighter.

kool-aid killer
09-21-2005, 11:58 PM
Im trying to convince my mother to get my younger brother the 501st Clonetrooper costume, along with the Vader head to hold candy.

At the Walmart in Bellevue they had recently restocked some of the initial waves of ROTS figures. They had plenty of 500 Vaders too, he doesnt seem to be moving so well now.

kool-aid killer
09-28-2005, 12:13 AM
At the Walmart on 132nd and "L" i just found several of the deluxe figures. They had a couple of each: Crab Droid, Clone with Jetpack, the General, Rebuild Darth Vader, and Clone 3 pack (white,) along with the perennial pegwarmer Stass Allie. Nothing good single figure wise, just the usual.

My mother has bought the younger brother a 501st Clonetrooper costume. You guys dont know how much the geek in me is excited by this. Lil KAK is turning out quite nicely in my opinion.

kool-aid killer
10-02-2005, 11:30 AM
On Friday at the Walmart on 84th street i found a couple of Shocktroopers, black Clone pilots, and green Commanders. I picked up one of the Clone pilots and left the rest. I apologize for the late update, but its been a busy weekend for me. Also note, the figures were closer to the hunting/sporting goods area then the Star Wars spot next to the pet foods.

dashrender
10-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Kool-aid killer,

Are you a member of the OFF? Omaha-fanforce.com?

msjedi
10-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Walmart on 132nd and L had Commander Bly#57, Commander Gree #59, Neimoidian Commander #63, and Sith and Clone Evolution Sets. Walmart on 180th and Center also had #57,59, and #58 Wookie Commando.

dashrender
10-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah I just made this run myself and found nothing I need. I am saving my money for a new costume, so I'm limited to only one of each at this point.

Anyone here a member of the 501st? Or looking to be?

kool-aid killer
10-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Im not a member. Aside from msjedi and myself, to the best of my knowledge there are no other Star Wars collectors on SSG who live in Omaha, or at least not ones that post. Trandoshan666 has some ties here and visits every now and then, but for the most part its just us. Ive thought about looking into the 501st, but right now i dont have the change to get a costume so its not a real priority at this point. But maybe in a year or two things will change. So what costume do you have now and which one are you looking at buying?

dashrender
10-03-2005, 03:07 PM
I have a standard TK armor set, the Storm Troopers from the original set of movies.

I am now looking at either a Darth Maul, I did it once after Phantom Menace for Halloween, but I was missing things like the gloves and the cloak.

But I am also looking at a Royal Guard

kool-aid killer
10-04-2005, 12:33 PM
A Royal Guard (especially the blue ones from the prequel movies) would look really nice. You dont see too many of those around, so one would naturally stick out.

The Walmart on 132nd also had a deluxe Clone 3 pack with the red marked clone in it, all the rest were the plain white ones. I passed on those because ive already got enough white ones.

msjedi
10-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Shopko on 84th and Center has the #34 Clone Pilot (black) for $6.99. But, they are running a sale buy one get one 50% off.

dashrender
10-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Hell all, I need to find some trades so that I can get a rating on the trades board.

I have a set of the new Target Exclusives for trade, I'm looking for the older Target Lava Vader.

I might have another item or two worth trading if you don't have the Vader I'm looking for.

Please let me know.

kool-aid killer
10-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Are the Target exclusives you have the Mustafar Obi and Anakin? I dont have an extra Target Vader to spare so i really cant help you, but maybe someone else might be able to assist you.

msjedi
10-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Taget on Saddle Creek Rd has the new Exclusive Lava Reflection Action Figures. After I picked up one of each, there were still 4 of each left on the pegs. Good Luck!

kool-aid killer
10-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Cool find. Im skipping on them though, they just dont really appeal to me.

I was under the impression that Target was leaving sometime this year.

msjedi
10-06-2005, 01:20 PM
I think the Target store will be moving to the corner of 72nd and Dodge (Old Yonkers Building) at the mall. I don't think the figures are worth $12.99 but, I still wanted them for my collection.

kool-aid killer
10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Yeah, right now i say im not interested in them but the real test will come when i see them on the pegs. The price of these Target exclusives is a downer, but im a sucker for exclusives so its hard to resist.

OK, so the Target will move in to the Crossroads mall then. Could be a good thing, given how that mall has fallen behind the other ones in Omaha. Currently Crossroads looks like its on its way to being a bigger version of the Southroads Mall in Bellevue, that "mall" is a ghost town now.

trandoshan666
10-06-2005, 02:47 PM
I think the Target store will be moving to the corner of 72nd and Dodge (Old Yonkers Building) at the mall. I don't think the figures are worth $12.99 but, I still wanted them for my collection.

Didn't they just remodel the Saddle Creek building? Maybe it just seemed different the last time I was there. Not that I ever really shopped there, but what happened with Younkers at Crossroads?

Kidhuman
10-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Hell all, I need to find some trades so that I can get a rating on the trades board.

I have a set of the new Target Exclusives for trade, I'm looking for the older Target Lava Vader.

I might have another item or two worth trading if you don't have the Vader I'm looking for.

Please let me know.

Dash, please post any trades you want to make in the trading section. Please do not post this in these sections. I know you are new here and just explaining the rules, not scoldin ya. Beleive me, we all were new here at one point and made trades. Look at my sig, Kool-Aids sig and many others, we all got it worked out. Dont sweat being the n00b.

dashrender
10-06-2005, 04:01 PM
I was posting here because these people are local to me and I thought perhaps they might not visit the trading post area.

Kidhuman
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Ok not a problem, didnt know you were from this area. My apologies.