PDA

View Full Version : Utah anyone?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Mandalorian Candidat
07-09-2003, 12:32 PM
MC- You're amazing! Three times!? Glad to see you're finding what you need.

I've started lurking around here a little aaain, because SLC finds have been sucking the big one.

If you decide to return anything, will you let me know first? Depending on which three you're considering returning, I might be interested in taking them off your hands.

I'm currently looking for:

Hoth Han
Ceremony Anakin
Coleman
Wat
Younglings
Ceremony Amidala
Lama Su and Youth

Anakin speeder bike
Dooku speeder bike

Clone Wars Jedi 3 pack

Let me know what you're looking for as well. Maybe I'll eventually find something up here and we can help each other out again - desperate measures for desperate times, right?

Later,

Deanpaul

Hey DP, good to know you're still alive! ;)

I've heard that the 3-pack has been showing up randomly at TRUs, but I don't know about their availablility on the deluxe bike figures.

If you're looking for the younglings and Lama Su, I believe one of each is in the Wat/Amidala (SC) case.

I'll keep an eye out for you. In fact, if you want me to grab anything for you I'll stop by Target tonight to see if any are left. Just PM me or post back in this thread.

Get your house done yet?

deanpaul
07-09-2003, 02:24 PM
MC,

I would happily take anything you have/can get from my list off your hands. Thanks for offering to keep an eye out for me. What's on your need list?

I've seen the CW 3 packs at WV TRU, I saw the Droid set and Droid Launcher earlier this week. If you need them I could go back there - LMK. I got one clone set for myself, and only need the Jedi which may not be out yet...

The house is almost there - still need a banister and trim, built in shelves, a little stucco and a kitchen island - but it's certainly livable. I had talked about having a get together when it was "all done", which might be some time off still. Maybe I should compromise my standards and host something in pre-finished form?

If we do that, is there still anyone around SSG besides you, DahrJin and jediwolf? Four would make a party, and we could open it to Rebel Scum as well... What do you think?

Deanpaul

Mandalorian Candidat
07-09-2003, 10:55 PM
OK, deanpaul. I went back to Target after school this evening and it looks like they put out another case. So I got you the following:

Secret Ceremony Amidala
Wat Tambor
Coleman Trebor
Ashla & Jempa
Yoda & Chian
Lama Su & Clone Boy

If you want all 6, great. If not that's fine. I can take back what you don't want. Please LMK if you're still interested and if so when you want to get them. Just so you know, I tried picking out the ones with the best cards and bubbles but they're not all perfect. I don't remember if you're a carded collector.

BTW, right now I'm looking for three things: Ephant Mon, Tusken Raider (the new 2003 one), and the Deluxe Clone speeder bike. I'd be happy to trade if you have any extras.

deanpaul
07-09-2003, 11:29 PM
OK, deanpaul. I went back to Target after school this evening and it looks like they put out another case. So I got you the following:

Secret Ceremony Amidala
Wat Tambor
Coleman Trebor
Ashla & Jempa
Yoda & Chian
Lama Su & Clone Boy

If you want all 6, great. If not that's fine. I can take back what you don't want. Please LMK if you're still interested and if so when you want to get them. Just so you know, I tried picking out the ones with the best cards and bubbles but they're not all perfect. I don't remember if you're a carded collector.

BTW, right now I'm looking for three things: Ephant Mon, Tusken Raider (the new 2003 one), and the Deluxe Clone speeder bike. I'd be happy to trade if you have any extras.

Wow!

MC - What is up with that Target!?! Seriously, all of the figures allotted to our state seem to be showing up at that one Target!

I read on RS that Centerville Target had gotten some stuff in, but by 3:30 this afternoon what I wanted had been cleared out. I did see the remnants of the wave, which was promising. I saw the red Battle Droid, so I knew they really had hit.

Thank you thank you thank you for helping me out. I'll send you a pm to make arrangements.

I really appreciate your help!

Deanpaul

jediwolf
07-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Hello DeanPaul, IT is good too know youre still here, what speeder you are looking for ? the Anakin and Dooku, I got them if you want them, Still I have seen nothing new , MC is the lucky one.

deanpaul
07-10-2003, 09:08 PM
PM sent jediwolf!

Man, why did I stay away soooo long?

Deanpaul

Capitan_Moroni
07-11-2003, 01:40 PM
The Bountiful area has been pretty dry whenever I've gone lately, but wich are few and far between. I must have just missed you at the Centerville Target Deanpaul, I went at 4:00....

deanpaul
07-11-2003, 01:55 PM
The Bountiful area has been pretty dry whenever I've gone lately, but wich are few and far between. I must have just missed you at the Centerville Target Deanpaul, I went at 4:00....

It's always funny to consider the other forum members all crawling around the same haunts looking for the same figures, especially when we all might overlap and pass one another without realizing!

I drove to Orem to meet up with Mandalorian Candidat last night. He helped me out last year with Bo Shek and Teebo, and maybe even R4-M9, and this year he scored 5 figures off of my want list. He's an awesome guy, and I cannot say how grateful I am that he helped me out. Beyond its obvious disemination of information function, this forum really has become a community where I've made friends. Thanks again, Mandalorian Candidat. I've got your list, and my eyes are open.

Sugar House TRU has old blue figures after months of no figures at all - Jango Pilot, Clone Pilots, Red Clone Trooper, Jedi Council Yoda - same junk any you could get at any Target for the last 4 months - if you still needed it.

Downtown SLC Fred Meyer had a Spider Droid, Blue Saga figures there are now a reasonable $4.99.

I'm pretty upbeat that things are beginning to arrive in the area. I just hope we have not missed out on waves 11 and 12, and that they will be showing up with the 13's that are being found.

Deanpaul

Mandalorian Candidat
07-11-2003, 02:21 PM
Hope you enjoy the figurs, dp. Don't spoil the fun and open them all at once!

count poodooku
07-14-2003, 01:22 PM
I went to the Orem Target today and bought Ashla & Jempa, as well as Yoda & Chian. They also had Tambor, Coleman, Amidala, Han, and one other. I have decided to really slow down on collecting, so I just picked up the ones I liked.

swatter
07-17-2003, 10:25 PM
The Super Target in sandy had the new package figures there today. However, when I got there at 12:45pm only Han, Leia, and Darth Maul were left. The new packaging looks cool but I already have those figs and did not pick them up.

Mandalorian Candidat
07-18-2003, 10:21 AM
I was surprised to see some Clone Wars stuff at the Orem TRU yesterday. They only had the Droideka Launcher set (3 of them) but it was nice to see the CW stuff finally making its appearance.

I thought they only got one truck in per week and that came Thursday, which would then be put out for Friday morning.

Mandalorian Candidat
07-18-2003, 11:47 PM
TRU must have gotten in new CW stuff today and sold it out. I found a lone AAT, but for $22 I left it there. Two Droideka launchers were left.

deanpaul
07-19-2003, 09:44 AM
The Super Target in sandy had the new package figures there today. However, when I got there at 12:45pm only Han, Leia, and Darth Maul were left. The new packaging looks cool but I already have those figs and did not pick them up.

Swatter,

You've offered really great information over the last year here on the boards. I really, sincerely appreciate it.

However, I am always unsuccessful at scoring off of your posts. Whether I run out the second you post, or later that day I consistently strike out. It's not just you, it happens fairly frequently.

So, considering my terrible luck at finding anything - I think it would be good for me to be the thread clean up guy. You know, the one who posts the follow up saying all of the new figures were off the shelf by 5:30 Friday with only a lone Lott Dodd remaining...

Kind of a "Just cleaned out by someone else" post. ;)

I'm still looking for the Hoth Han and Secret Ceremony Anakin, if anyone spots a set for opening.

Jediwolf, are your speeders still available?

Deanpaul

jediwolf
07-19-2003, 11:30 PM
Hello DeanPaul, Yes I still have them and the Anakin if you want it, and no new figures .

Capitan_Moroni
07-21-2003, 06:39 PM
WX K-mart had one of each of the following 1 half hour ago. New Boba Fett, Hoth Han, C3P0, Snow Trooper, and I cant remember the other one for the life of me.... If your looking for the Boba Fett its hidden behind some of the games at the front of the isle. Good Luck if you still need these!

deanpaul
07-22-2003, 06:39 PM
WX K-mart had one of each of the following 1 half hour ago. New Boba Fett, Hoth Han, C3P0, Snow Trooper, and I cant remember the other one for the life of me.... If your looking for the Boba Fett its hidden behind some of the games at the front of the isle. Good Luck if you still need these!

Captain Moroni, thanks for the report.

In keeping with my oath to report 'Just Cleaned Out" store no-finds, I'd like to state that the Woods Cross Kmart had no new figures left on the pegs when I arrived at 12:30 pm today.

However, tucked neatly behind the game "Skipbo" opposite the SW figs was a minty new Boba Fett. Right where MC posted it would be. I left it there and walked away smiling at my decision to Skipbobafett.

Layton and Centerville targets still empty. TRU in Layton had 2 CW Jedi Fighters, and 2 CW Droid Launchers. Yawn.

Later,

Deanpaul

count poodooku
07-22-2003, 11:00 PM
The AF Target opened today, and they had newer figures, but I passed on them. Almost all had damaged cards. The ones that I remember are: Darth Maul, Destroyer Droid, Yoda & Chian, Ashla & Jempa, Library droids (I wanted but card was messed up), Ceremony Amidala, Coleman, and Tambor. Nothing too great, but in case you need them....

Mandalorian Candidat
07-22-2003, 11:31 PM
The AF Target opened today, and they had newer figures, but I passed on them. Almost all had damaged cards. The ones that I remember are: Darth Maul, Destroyer Droid, Yoda & Chian, Ashla & Jempa, Library droids (I wanted but card was messed up), Ceremony Amidala, Coleman, and Tambor. Nothing too great, but in case you need them....

Yeah, I stopped by as well. I was on my way to a family BBQ in Sandy when we drove by and saw the parking lot full of cars. Of course instead of stopping off and checking it out around 5:30 we waited until the drive back. Thus I probably missed getting the 2003 Tusken Raider, the only 2003 figure I don't have.

The store was slated to "open" Sunday the 27th, but since it's Happy Valley they moved it to Saturday (yeah!). However tonight they had a "sneak preview" unannounced opening from 5-9 PM. Everything was 10% off!

Anyways, they had out one Yoda/Droideka/Jango Fett Pilot/Clone Pilot case, one Wat/Broccoli Padme/Han/Maul/Leia case, and one Aayla/Barriss/2-pack Droid case. I got doubles of some of the Aayla case since they were extremely hard to find the first time around. I was hoping for some Lt. Daytonni wave action, but I guess it's not out just yet.

They also had the AAT, CW JS, and the CW gunship. I passed because of the cost but there were 2 gunships and about 4 or so of the other two. I don't recall seeing any CW deluxe sets/3-packs.

As for Legos, I found all 4 of the 2nd Wave mini ships. I usually don't pay full price for Legos more than a few $ but I couldn't pass these up. They're pretty sweet. There were scads but I don't recall seeing any wave 1 ones (I'm just waited for them to clearance so I can get a podracer set). They also had the new AT-AT (it's so friggin' huge!) and Hailfire droid set. There may have been another big set but I don't remember. They were about ready to close the store so we had to leave right then.

I noticed that all the clearanced Legos were absent. No Jabba's Palace, Jedi Starfighter, Jabba's Droid Message (whatever it's called), or T14.

Anyways, if anyone goes tomorrow morning and sees a tusken raider ambush PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stash it or get it for me!

jediwolf
07-23-2003, 12:19 AM
Hello guys, MC I may have one extra Tusken, I'M going togo tomorrow to the Target in AF I hope I find something.

Mandalorian Candidat
07-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Hello guys, MC I may have one extra Tusken, I'M going togo tomorrow to the Target in AF I hope I find something.

jediwolf, I'd be interested in your extra Tusken. Please let me know if you have one and want to trade or sell it. Thanks.

count poodooku
07-24-2003, 02:38 PM
I do not know if this is news or not, but KB Toys had older figures on sale for $1.99. I picked up 4 that I passed on months ago. Lots of Yodas, Hans, and Clone troopers. Hope this helps someone out. Still nothing at AF WalMart; How long has it been since they had anything new?

deanpaul
07-24-2003, 02:54 PM
Hello DeanPaul, Yes I still have them and the Anakin if you want it, and no new figures .

Sounds great jediwolf! I somehow missed this post earlier - d'oh!

I'm interested in the Anakin and Dooku speeder bikes and the Secret Ceremony Anakin. I'll pm you to arrange a time to pass by - what are you looking for these days?

Deanpaul

no_cool_name
07-24-2003, 08:30 PM
How long has it been since they had anything new?

Since February! :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad:

jediwolf
07-25-2003, 12:20 AM
Hello guys, I got some of the new figures at the Target in AF but I still missing Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, snowtrooper,C-3PO, Jango Fett, and Darth Vader. MC I got The Tusken,

jediwolf
07-25-2003, 10:31 PM
:) Hello guys , Today I got the Bounty Hunter 4 Pack at TRU in Orem, and that All,

Mandalorian Candidat
07-26-2003, 01:20 AM
Hello guys, I got some of the new figures at the Target in AF but I still missing Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, snowtrooper,C-3PO, Jango Fett, and Darth Vader. MC I got The Tusken,

jediwolf, I have an extra Wat Tambor and can probably get ahold of a C-3PO. Do you want to trade either one for the Tusken?

jediwolf
07-26-2003, 07:57 PM
:) Hello MC, yes I will trade you for Wat Tambor. where do you want to meet. And no new figures it all.

Mandalorian Candidat
07-28-2003, 09:42 AM
jediwolf,

I don't know about today (Monday) but tomorrow is good for me. Since you know where I live why don't you come by my place? After 6 would be good for me. Let me know.

jediwolf
07-28-2003, 03:39 PM
:) Hello guys, Today was a good day, I Got the new tie fighter at KB in Sandy and At Target in Sandy I got Wat tambor and Coleman Trebor and I got the new wave of Lord of the Rings ROTK.

Mandalorian Candidat
07-29-2003, 11:19 AM
:) Hello guys, Today was a good day, I Got the new tie fighter at KB in Sandy and At Target in Sandy I got Wat tambor and Coleman Trebor and I got the new wave of Lord of the Rings ROTK.

jediwolf, since you found Wat if you want I'd be willing to trade for the new C-3PO. Let me know

DahrJin
07-30-2003, 10:36 AM
Good to see more folks 'round these parts. :D

Was busy as all get out and then went on Vacation for a week so I haven't been to any boards at all really.

It's good to hear that you all are finding the stuff you are after.

Me, I'm happy.

One collector buddy has a Vader and Luke TRD waiting for me and another collector buddy has a Silver Fett waiting for me as well.

Things are looking up I guess, just wish I could find some of the new Unleashed at retail as well as seeing anything new, figure wise, on the pegs.

deanpaul, a get together would be great. You should do it man. I think extending the invite to rebelscum would work out well. Some good guys there after all.

Would also give us all a chance to put faces to the names, so we can recognize each other while passing in the stores. :p

swatter
07-31-2003, 02:43 PM
Finally found some new stuff at retail. Both the Super Target and Wal Mart in Sandy had Stuff. The Target had one last Han Hoth which I bought. The Wal Mart had several Han Hoths, several throne room Lukes, Several Flying R2s, and the repacked JF,HS,PL, and DM. Nothing else from the wave was present. The Super Target at Fort Union also had the same stuff as the Wal Mart. At least some of the new stuff is starting get out a little more. The State Street TRU had jack. TRU is a barren wasteland. The only new thing that I have seen there in weeks is the rolling droideka set - no thanks.

count poodooku
08-02-2003, 11:21 AM
Does anyone happen to have an extra TRD Luke they would be willing to sell to me? Nothing new at the AF WM, KMart, or Target.

no_cool_name
08-02-2003, 12:39 PM
I haven't seen anything the past few days. :(

DahrJin
08-04-2003, 09:01 AM
Nothing new for me, really.

Haven't been looking all that much since I've got the TRD Vader and Luke and a Silver Fett on hold, there isn't much else I want right now. Well, much but the new unleashed that is. Still can't seem to find those any place.

count poodooku, will keep an eye out for a Luke if you'd like.

DahrJin
08-05-2003, 10:11 AM
HELLOOOOOOOOooooooooooo......

Quite in here these days....a little too quiet?

no_cool_name
08-05-2003, 04:59 PM
nothing here. :cry: :( :mad:

Capitan_Moroni
08-05-2003, 07:20 PM
I found the TRD Vader at the WX Kmart. If your still looking for this its stashed behind the twister games with the same Boba Fett I stashed a week ago :happy:

DahrJin
08-06-2003, 08:48 AM
Nothing new for me.

Still waiting for something to show up.

DahrJin
08-07-2003, 09:36 AM
Just got word that TRU in Layton has been getting the unleashed wave 5 on and off, so it's off to TRU at lunch.

Release the hounds.....the HUNT IS ON...!

deanpaul
08-07-2003, 12:03 PM
I offered on Rebel Scum to have a gathering at my house so we could discuss what each of us wants out of a collecting alliance. I've talked to a couple of people, and we're thinking a Saturday afternoon/early evening. 5pmish. We could grill and hang out, DahrJin suggested a bring-your-own-meat thing. We're looking at the 16th of this month.

What does everyone else think? Let me know.

Sugar House TRU had Obi and Palpatine Unleashed and Bounty Hunter 4 packs this morning at 10am. Good luck.

Deanpaul

no_cool_name
08-16-2003, 12:07 PM
Things are pretty dead here.

Well, if anyone is still out there, I haven't found anything. I am looking for the screne scene packs. If anyone has seen them lately, please help. :(

Mandalorian Candidat
08-20-2003, 09:56 AM
I haven't really seen any new figures, but I did finally manage to get ahold of a 2003 Tusken Raider. Orem Target put out another case of that wave late last night.

n_c_m, if you're looking for a CS the Orem Target had a single one this AM. It was the pack with Dooku, San Hill, and Poggle.

DahrJin
08-20-2003, 09:58 AM
Not too much going on for me in the SW universe right now.

Look forward to getting back on the hunt soon.

no_cool_name
08-20-2003, 09:21 PM
n_c_m, if you're looking for a CS the Orem Target had a single one this AM. It was the pack with Dooku, San Hill, and Poggle

Thanks, I will check it out tomarrow morning. It will probably be gone, but it is worth a shot. :rolleyes: Isn't it. :crazed:

Mandalorian Candidat
08-25-2003, 10:05 AM
Still have yet to find any new Clone Wars stuff and looks like the next wave of Saga figures have yet to rear their heads.

However, I did have a good Lego hunt. I managed to find the Jedi Defense set w/Qui-Gon for $3 at TRU and the Jedi Starfighter and Jabba's Prize set at Target for $1.58 each. Target also had the accessory sets for $2.54 each.

DahrJin
08-25-2003, 02:35 PM
I haven't been activly looking due to money, or lack there of, issues.

With back to school and other life surprizes, other things take the lead when it comes to spending. :crazed:

I did stop in at the Ogden TRU while the wife was at ShopKo, with the hopes of finding the newer Unleashed, bu tas usual I was sadly mistaken. :cry:

Capitan_Moroni
08-25-2003, 03:07 PM
I stopped by the Layton Target after school today and they had a bunch of new stuff (new to me anyway) including the Droid Factory Padme, Library Droids, Tuskan Raider, Rebel Fleet Trooper(s), Imperial Officer(s), Eeth Koth, Lama Su, and Teebo. I only picked up the library droids because they were the only ones that appealed to me.

Mandalorian Candidat
08-25-2003, 05:27 PM
I stopped by the Layton Target after school today and they had a bunch of new stuff (new to me anyway) including the Droid Factory Padme, Library Droids, Tuskan Raider, Rebel Fleet Trooper(s), Imperial Officer(s), Eeth Koth, Lama Su, and Teebo. I only picked up the library droids because they were the only ones that appealed to me.

Hey CM,

Where do you go to school? Still in high school or are you at Weber State?

Capitan_Moroni
08-25-2003, 07:59 PM
Hey CM,

Where do you go to school? Still in high school or are you at Weber State?

I started at the new Weber State Davis campus today. Are you still in college MC or are you graduated?

Mandalorian Candidat
08-25-2003, 11:10 PM
I started at the new Weber State Davis campus today. Are you still in college MC or are you graduated?

Both. I graduated from Cal State Long Beach and now am finishing up my doctorate in chemistry at the Y.

Anyone going to WM tonight to pick up TTT?

swatter
08-27-2003, 05:54 PM
With the rerelease of the imperial officer, has anyone found the second dark haired officer or just the blonde officer? I finally found the blonde officer but have yet to see let alone find the other dark haired variant. By the way I am going to wait on the Two Towers until the release the super special edition 10 dvd super collector's version of the two towers. Ok maybe not 10 but at least the special edition.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-03-2003, 10:49 AM
The Orem Target put out a case of C1 figures yesterday including SC Ani, Hoth Han, MH Chewie, Dooku, and others.

Haven't seen any individual CW figures or the WA-7 wave yet.

DahrJin
09-03-2003, 10:52 AM
Riverdale Target had 6 of the CW Super Battle Droid 3 packs lastnigt and that was all they had.

Evey single peg marked for single carded SW figures was empty.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Riverdale Target had 6 of the CW Super Battle Droid 3 packs lastnigt and that was all they had.

Do the three packs have a peg dedicated for them or a spot on the shelves? I looked around at the Orem Target and couldn't find anything that mentioned specifically Clone Wars figure 3-packs or otherwise.

count poodooku
09-06-2003, 04:57 PM
I picked up research droids and WA-7 at the AF Target today. I left Dannl Faytonni, Emperor, Trebor, Battle Droid and 1 other (don't remember, sorry.) This was about 3 pm. Was anyone able to order an extra silver Fett from the fan club that they would be willing to part with?

DahrJin
09-09-2003, 10:44 AM
Do the three packs have a peg dedicated for them or a spot on the shelves?

They have their own pegs. One row of about 3 pegs with 2 each hanging.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-12-2003, 02:17 PM
Still no sighting of any new stuff, though Target has been steadily stocking cases from the Amidala/TR and Hoth Han waves.

I finally found new figures at Orem TRU. Last night they had the Luke/Vader TRD case and three new Unleashed: Sidious/Emperor, Luke, and OB1. Sidious isn't labeled as Emperor and looks totally creepy. Not cool creepy, dirty evil old man creepy. Since I don't collect them they're still all sitting there.

DahrJin
09-15-2003, 09:46 AM
Thanks for trying to help me out MC.

Guess I just keep my fingers crossed for the time being.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Thanks for trying to help me out MC.

Guess I just keep my fingers crossed for the time being.

No prob. I didn't think those statues were that popular but since this drought has started I guess everything's in high demand.

Capitan_Moroni
09-15-2003, 02:07 PM
Both Layton Wal-mart and WX K-mart are loaded up with kinda-semi-new stuff (well, new to me anyway) wich includes a ton of SC Anikans and that wave and such..

Capitan_Moroni
09-15-2003, 02:08 PM
Oh, before I forget, has anyone found any of the Clone Wars basic figures? I havent found any in the Layton to Bountiful region.

DahrJin
09-15-2003, 02:09 PM
No basic single, or bonus CW figures have been seen by me in the Ogden area yet.

I'll be sure to let all know if or when I do see anything.

Capitan_Moroni
09-15-2003, 07:22 PM
DahrJin - What stores carry figures up in Ogden? I often find myself up there for school buissiness, so Id like to check while I'm up there.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Count poodooku said he found new stuff last week.

DahrJin
09-16-2003, 08:28 AM
DahrJin - What stores carry figures up in Ogden? I often find myself up there for school buissiness, so Id like to check while I'm up there.

Oh let's see, there's Wal Mart, Target, TRU, ShopKo and KBtoys in Riverdale. Then there's Wal Mart in Harrisville up in north Ogden.

In Layton there's TRU, ShopKo, Big K, Wal Mart and Target.

And soon to be in Clinton a new Super Wally World.

One would think with all these stores within a 15 to 20 mile radius I'd be swimming in new figures, NOT!

count poodooku
09-16-2003, 11:34 AM
I found the WA-7 wave last week, but if I remember correctly they were still on the old card backs. I'm at work-- cannot double check.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-16-2003, 07:33 PM
I found the WA-7 wave last week, but if I remember correctly they were still on the old card backs. I'm at work-- cannot double check.

When you say old card backs do you mean 2002 or the earlier 2003 design?

count poodooku
09-18-2003, 09:06 AM
WA-7 has Attack of The Clones in the gold seal on the left hand side with the white bottom, but the top looks the same as the earlier cards.

DahrJin
09-19-2003, 12:49 PM
Riverdale WM had nothing new in the way of Saga or CW figures.

Only thing that could be considered new, was the Luke and Vader TRD toy sabers.

There were about 4 of each one lastnight.

Capitan_Moroni
09-22-2003, 08:51 PM
Well friends, I hit the motherload today. I stopped by the Centerville Target today before work after hitting the D.I. (some good stuff there too), and found the Padme Droid Factory wave, plus screen scenes series 2 (both of them) and best of all, Clone Wars Figures! :D well, just Yoda and Anikan, but still! :D

Mandalorian Candidat
09-22-2003, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I figured the other local Targets would be getting new stuff. I found all three of the new CW figures (Ani, Yoda, and ARC Trooper). They must have just put them out before I got there because 21 figures were on the pegs (someone must have taken one of each). They also had four each of the Scenes from series 2 plus more AATs and JSs.

jediwolf
09-22-2003, 11:38 PM
:) Hello guys, I got al the new figures the CW wave and the WA-7 wave and the Hailfire and geonosian starfighter sunday at Target in Orem and the LOTR TROTK figuers at Target in AF.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Well, I finally found some WM CW 2-packs. Stopped by the Orem TRU this AM and picked up the Yoda and Ani two packs (no ARC ones left). The dope who stocks in the toy dept. didn't put them buy the SW figures or even in the general area where the action figures or cars are. The display case was over by the dolls along the side aisle. I just happened across it by accident. It was probably sitting there for a week before I noticed it.

There was still one Yoda and one Ani set left.

DahrJin
09-25-2003, 10:10 AM
Good to hear you guys are finiding the new stuff.

Me, not a darn thing. :crazed:

Any of you still seeing the newest Unleashed any place?

I think Santa just might have to bring me a set(s) this year....hey, I been a good lil' boy.

thescalper
09-25-2003, 01:14 PM
hi i am just curious how the people that complain about scalpers on here are able to reconcile with supposed collectors ie. able , deal paul, that were at the last toy show in ogden with booths selling off their "extra" figures that they don't need for oh lets see barriss offee for 25.00 , or simpsons mailaways for 70.00 , thats not scalping? please enlighten me as to the difference.

swatter
09-25-2003, 01:18 PM
Found the Empey wave at the Target in Sandy today. Quite a few figs including Coleman Trebor and Wat. Didn't see SC Padme though.

DahrJin
09-25-2003, 01:31 PM
hi i am just curious how the people that complain about scalpers on here are able to reconcile with supposed collectors ie. able , deal paul, that were at the last toy show in ogden with booths selling off their "extra" figures that they don't need for oh lets see barriss offee for 25.00 , or simpsons mailaways for 70.00 , thats not scalping? please enlighten me as to the difference.

Not this crap again.

Would you kindly keep your snide comments and questions to yourself. You are just trying to stir up trouble, Like you tried over at RS forums.

You know perfectly well that Deanpaul and Able are both active members of both this site and others, and that most of us have done some sort of SW buisness with them in the past. If I remember correctly, Deanpaul has never sold anything at the toy show.

Sounds to me like you are just trolling for an argument.

Seeing how you have to hide behind a mock username and couldn't ask these questions under your own, I must ask you kindly to wait outside.

Because, "We don't serve your kind here."

DJ

Capitan_Moroni
09-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo, my thread has finally been tainted with contention. :( :( I'm with DahrJin, leave it outside buddy! :mad:

thescalper
09-25-2003, 05:43 PM
lmao i must admit that this is hilarious , you have scalpers that you and your groups can buy from but all others are condemned?? do the questions i have asked hit a nerve? this message is not meant to start trouble i am sure there are people in these forums that are in it only for collecting and the love of star wars. but what gripes me to no end is when one of you collectors gets on and gripes about scalpers yet it is ok for some members (already mentioned) of your group to be selling new toys at the toyshow for 25.00 for a 5.00 star wars figure and those people are ok to do that because they have made some trades or sold to some collectors??? sorry if i offended you captain moroni but some people are playing by a double standard and i have every right to speak my peice.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-25-2003, 06:37 PM
...but some people are playing by a double standard and i have every right to speak my peice.

Perhaps a better forum for "speaking your peice" would be PMs. We are concerned with collecting and sharing our finds with other local collectors, not pointing fingers and sowing dissention. If this is your purpose in posting here, no thank you.

Darth Juan
09-25-2003, 10:21 PM
Well if the so called scalper likes to talk sh*t and run then it shows who is the wuss. All I have to say about it is Scalper don't accuse anything untill you talk to someone. So let me guess all the people at the toy show are scalpers and won't give people figs at cost. HMM let me see let the sellers pay $90 for the table and pay what they did for their inventory and not make any money. Well if you go to a toy show to buy a fig at cost then you must be smoking crack. And if I recall are prices were the best there that is why we sold out of new figs in the first hour. Excuse the hell out of us for trying to get rid of old crap that we have multiples of. Oh another thing if people should only pay cost then why do people pay $150 for a loose vintage Yakface and not retail of $2.97?????????? Geez some idiot needs to take a business class and see what supply and demand is about. Those simpson figs were my brothers and he set the price. That is why he only made $35, just enough to pay his part of the booth. Scalper go home your mom is calling you! Don't play with the big dogs unless you want to get bit!!!!!!!

thescalper
09-25-2003, 11:36 PM
darth juan , you are exactly what i am talking about, you claim to be selling extra figures but hmmm if you are buying extra figures to resell doesn't that make you a scalper???? old crap that you have multiples of, again why are you buying out the stores and buying multiples if you are not reselling? if you are just a collector you would not be selling at booths at toy shows. the whole point of this post is you guys sit on these forums and complain about people that are doing the exact same thing you are and you all claim to be superior to the rotten scalpers out there and then turn around and do it yourselves. just how did you get the toys to sell at the toyshow? old figures that sell out in 1 hr.?? i don't think so. why does this post bother you all so much that you have to respond with such an attitude? generally when someone heres something that is truthful about themselves that they don't like they react as you are. i called no one here any names or told anyone to go away. play with the big dogs?? lmao , seems like i am playing with petulent children that got caught redhanded with their hand in the cookie jar and aren't men enough to admit what they are really doing. i never claimed to be anything other than what i am and that is a reseller. as for you real collectors on here i wish you all well and good luck finding what you want.

tpugmire
09-26-2003, 12:37 AM
darth juan , you are exactly what i am talking about, you claim to be selling extra figures but hmmm if you are buying extra figures to resell doesn't that make you a scalper???? old crap that you have multiples of, again why are you buying out the stores and buying multiples if you are not reselling? if you are just a collector you would not be selling at booths at toy shows. the whole point of this post is you guys sit on these forums and complain about people that are doing the exact same thing you are and you all claim to be superior to the rotten scalpers out there and then turn around and do it yourselves. just how did you get the toys to sell at the toyshow? old figures that sell out in 1 hr.?? i don't think so. why does this post bother you all so much that you have to respond with such an attitude? generally when someone heres something that is truthful about themselves that they don't like they react as you are. i called no one here any names or told anyone to go away. play with the big dogs?? lmao , seems like i am playing with petulent children that got caught redhanded with their hand in the cookie jar and aren't men enough to admit what they are really doing. i never claimed to be anything other than what i am and that is a reseller. as for you real collectors on here i wish you all well and good luck finding what you want.

How did we get so many multiples you ask? We had 7 sellers all sharing the same booth. Nice of you to assume the worst. Everyone set their own prices for their individal items. Is it scalping to make a few dollars on a few items and take a loss on a lot more? That's exactly what we did. Basic figures for $4.00 anyone? Some Episode One figures were even around $2.00 or so. If you had bothered to do your homework and research what you are talking about before making posts like this, you would know that our prices were well below anyone else's there. The reason that we had so many carded figures was because I recently moved and was forced to get rid of my carded collection for space reasons. That takes a lot of guts for the real scalpers to complain about us because he can't get the figures to sell to us. What a joke! Check this post out while you're contemplating your next witty reply...

http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=001144;p=46

And it's exactly what it looks like it is, I'm calling you out.
-Ty-

sith_killer_99
09-26-2003, 02:58 AM
All right, this is getting out of hand. I suggest that you keep it in PM's if you want to continue. This is the "Just Found" section. It is not for debating the issues of scalping.

DahrJin
09-26-2003, 09:55 AM
Sorry, I'm done!

count poodooku
09-27-2003, 09:38 PM
AF Target had ARC Clone Troopers, Anakin, and Yoda today on the Clone Wars cardbacks. Hopefully enough of you decent guys will be sticking around. Maybe we can just email each other instead of posting, if that sounds like a better idea---lmk, Addamsclan@aol.com

Mandalorian Candidat
09-29-2003, 10:08 AM
Hey guys,

Couldn't find the WM ARC 2-pack this weekend but I got some info from an employee Sat. about who to talk to. I stopped by the Orem WM this AM and met the mgr. of the toy dept. I asked about the availability of the 2-packs and he said they were totally out and didn't think more would arrive. Luckily another worker was right there overhearing the conversation. She said they had some more yet to put out that morning.

Anyways they had two cases of the 2-packs and I think both were put out right then. I got some ARCs from the one over by the Leappads, but I didn't notice where the other one was placed.

It seems to me that there are only 3 packs of ARCs per case of 12 and the other 9 are Anis and Yodas, but I could be wrong.

DahrJin
09-29-2003, 10:21 AM
Congrats on your score MC!

I have found nothing as usual.

I am now convinced that the collecting gods hate me, more than anyone else. :D

count poodooku
10-04-2003, 12:49 AM
AF Walmart had put out the Imperial Officer/Rebel Fleet Trooper cases. I was unable to find any Teebo or Eeth Koth figures. There were also a few ARC's and Anakin--- no Yodas. Oh, yeah, there were also Library droids, Amidala factory, Lama Su, and Sand person. On the pallets were Boba Fett, Chewy, Emperor, Hoth Han and two others. All older stuff sans good figs. Surprise. The employees knew nothing about the 2 packs.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-04-2003, 04:46 PM
On the pallets were Boba Fett, Chewy, Emperor, Hoth Han and two others.

Wait, you mean THE emperor from the WA-7 wave?????

count poodooku
10-04-2003, 10:13 PM
My bad--Darth Tyrannus. I didn't take the figure out of the case, but it had "lightning" and a magnet in the figures' hand. If I am not mistaken it is Darth Tyrannus. Sorry.

no_cool_name
10-04-2003, 10:16 PM
I was unable to find any Teebo or Eeth Koth figures.

I don't think I will ever find these guys. :( :cry: :mad: :cry:

DahrJin
10-06-2003, 09:30 AM
NADA.......

carry on!

Mandalorian Candidat
10-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Target in Orem had two Hailfires last night. No new figures though.

Orem WM had the Ani SC wave this AM, but looks like the 2-packs are all over and done with.

count poodooku
10-08-2003, 06:02 PM
AF Target had CW Yoda and Anakin, Ashla/Jempa, Yoda/Chian, Aayla, Barriss, Han (Alderaan), SC Amidala, Darth Maul, and Leia.

swatter
10-09-2003, 03:54 PM
I can't believe I actually found something today at K Mart. Found the new Deluxe shipment - 2X Clone trooper army with red clone, 2X Durge with speeder bike, 2X Clone trooper with new speeder bike. It was probably just put out. I picked up one of the clone trooper army sets and left everything else. This K Mart is just off of 90 south on the west side of I-15.

count poodooku
10-11-2003, 12:12 AM
Good and bad news. AF WalMart had the WA-7 wave tonight; however, when I went elsewhere in the store I came across a guy with 20+ figures in his cart. I went back and noticed one WA-7, one Trebor, two Tambors and an Emperor on a bad card. I wonder if it was "the scalper". AF Target also had put out the ARC trooper/Yoda/Anakin case again.

MC, I sent you an PM.

swatter
10-15-2003, 11:33 AM
The new green A-Wing is available now at the Target in Sandy. There were plenty(10-12) of them there. They are on the topshelf above the figures. They also had two 12 inch Leia's on Speederbike there as well. The A-Wing is 19.99. It looks pretty cool in the box and the new pilot has some awesome weathering on his uniform. His complexion is a little pale but in space there aren't any really good place to tan I guess.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-15-2003, 03:27 PM
They didn't have the a-wings yet at Orem Target this AM. Also no new figures. Still looking for the WA-7 wave, Ephant Mon (yeah, right!), and hopefully for some SW Lego sets to show up on clearance real soon.

Gotta get the Jabba's Palace and Prize to go with my $1 Message set. :)

Mandalorian Candidat
10-16-2003, 10:28 AM
Orem WM had jack squat this morning. I keep feeling that they are due for new stuff yet I have still to see anything there other than the 2-packs from a few weeks ago.

swatter
10-16-2003, 10:38 AM
AF Target this had 2 Aayalas, a couple of Yoda's+Chian, CW figs including the ARC trooper. I did not see any awings. The Sandy Target still has about 6-7 awings and the 2 Speederbike Leias. I opened the A Wing last night and it was quite impressive for a repaint. Even the pilot was a nice addition. There are no decals for the cockpit but at www.gadders.com they have a list of decals for ships that you can print if you need it.

count poodooku
10-16-2003, 08:42 PM
Orem TRU had all 4 cinema scenes, but for $22 they can keep them. Oh, and one Jango Fett on the pegs.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-17-2003, 07:10 PM
Orem TRU had all 4 cinema scenes, but for $22 they can keep them. Oh, and one Jango Fett on the pegs.

I was there last night too and was really disappointed, except that I finally found the Hoth action pack or what ever it's called.

I am really perplexed with this TRU. People have been finding stuff at Utah TRUs, including this one, but I can never seem to find anything new there as far as new Deluxe and regular figures go as well as the 3-packs.

I also snagged the last of the WA-7 wave at Orem Target (DV, Luke, and Faytonni). Thanks to CP I got the other two at AF WM. BTW, if anyone needs a WA-7 with a slightly dinged bubble, I hid one last night at the Orem Target. PM me if you want it.

count poodooku
10-18-2003, 11:34 PM
AF Target had 2 Command Gunships, 2 Hailfire Droids, and 2 Geonosian Starfighters. Good things come in two's? No new figures.

swatter
10-21-2003, 01:37 PM
I found some yellow clones at Kmart on 90 south. I haven't seen anything in Ut county for a while.

road
10-25-2003, 05:30 PM
I just found all teh clone wars figures at the WM in orem. There are quit a few left.

DahrJin
10-30-2003, 09:48 AM
Anyone find the controversial RED ARC trooper yet?

Sure do want one of them.....

Oh, and like usual, there hasn't been jack squat to be had here up north.

Capitan_Moroni
10-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Centerville Target had the Wat Tambor wave as of yesterday, I'm going right now to pick up my Coleman Trebore I stashed last night (dident have any cash on me and the banks were closed).

DahrJin, what is new to you? (or what are you looking for?) maybe I can help you out.

DahrJin
10-30-2003, 03:15 PM
DahrJin, what is new to you? (or what are you looking for?) maybe I can help you out.

Well, I've been looking for the newest waves of the Unleashed, 5 and 6 that is. As well as this RED ARC trooper.

Other than that, just looking for the odd "OTHER COLLECTIBLE" really.

So how have you all been? My cookies for this site got deleted somehow so I wasn't getting any NEW POST alerts. Thought everyone moved on to other sites....:D

Mandalorian Candidat
10-31-2003, 09:58 AM
Anyone find the controversial RED ARC trooper yet?

Sure do want one of them.....

Oh, and like usual, there hasn't been jack squat to be had here up north.

Found it! This morning at Orem WM there were about three. Looks like they're loading up on CW wave 1 pegwarmers so we won't get the next wave any time soon.

At first I thought it was an error but after seeing the news this AM I guess not.

DahrJin
10-31-2003, 10:01 AM
Sweet find MC!

Sure hope Riverdale get 'em in soon.

Yeah right, like that's going to happen.

DahrJin
11-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Got hooked up with a RED ARC on Saturday, by a good friend.

Nice figure IMHO. Looks real good next to the blue one.

Sure hope Hasbro exploits this one and makes numerous color variations like they did with every other clone they have made.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-06-2003, 11:09 AM
Nothing new to report. Looks like zip is going to be put on the pegs this week in Utah County while the Target sale is going on.

swatter
11-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Kay Bees at the Southtowne mall has the bonus clone twopacks. All three were there in abundance. Picked them up after work at about 5pm.

count poodooku
11-07-2003, 01:40 PM
Kay-Bee at Provo Towne Centre had Durge and Swoop Bike, but they cost $15.00. I'll wait, but not patiently.... Nothing everywhere else.

count poodooku
11-08-2003, 12:04 AM
AF WM had the Elan Sleazebaggano wave tonight at 10:30. I have an extra Concept Stormtrooper--will trade for a Durge. Also present were Avy Vida, Bail Organa, Imp Dignitary, Padme, and Obi-Wan. Other collectors were looking through them when I left. Can't guarantee anything is still there.

Jediwolf, found anything? PM me or Addamsclan@aol.com

sithmasteragentsmith
11-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone, im new here but i just want to say that i just found new clone wars pcks at k-bee toys in provo mall and media play in orem has some new figures right now.i still have not seen anything at walmart in orem its stupid,and also target has some figures.i live in the orem area,aslo has anyone seen the new red arc trooper yet? here in utah? please let me know.i have three carded arc troopers and the twin pack arc trooper. sorry if i miss up typing, later everyone. :cool:

no_cool_name
11-09-2003, 07:32 PM
AF WM had the Elan Sleazebaggano wave tonight at 10:30. I have an extra Concept Stormtrooper--will trade for a Durge. Also present were Avy Vida, Bail Organa, Imp Dignitary, Padme, and Obi-Wan. Other collectors were looking through them when I left. Can't guarantee anything is still there.

I was even going to go there last night and decided it would be a waste of time. The one time I . . . :mad:

Sorry, just a little frusturated.

DahrJin
11-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Nada....ZIP....Zero!

Anyone find any Concept Stormies this weekend?

sithmasteragentsmith,

welcome to the boards.

jediwolf
11-10-2003, 07:18 PM
Hello, Count Poodooku Today I got for you Durge at Target in AF. They also had the new anakin starfighter

count poodooku
11-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Thanks. I have a Stormtrooper for you if you don't already have one. I will PM you my phone number. Once again thanks.

DahrJin
11-11-2003, 10:53 AM
Well it looks like the newest Saga and CW waves are hitting all over the valley, so happy and productive hunting to all.

Got hooked up with a Concept Stormie, so now what to look for. :D

Mandalorian Candidat
11-11-2003, 02:06 PM
The CW2 wave hit Orem Target yesterday, but I didn't find Durge. Nada at Orem WM this AM.

swatter
11-11-2003, 02:19 PM
The CW2 wave hit Orem Target yesterday, but I didn't find Durge. Nada at Orem WM this AM.

THere was one Durge left at the Target in Sandy today at lunch time.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-12-2003, 10:02 AM
THere was one Durge left at the Target in Sandy today at lunch time.

Orem Target got it in yesterday. Finally got the whole set.

Now just waiting on the nightclub wave to hit.

DahrJin
11-12-2003, 10:10 AM
Good to hear you guys are finding the newer stuff, or some of it anyways.

I need to ask a favor,

If anyone subscribes to either ToyFair or Wizard Magazine, could they possibly let me have the coupon to redeem for the Exclusive Clone Pilot Mini Bust, if they aren't picking it up? I believe it's to be available in early 2004. The coupon will be an insert in either magazine and I'm not sure wich issue of either.

Thanks,

John

I want one, but I'm not going to subscribe to a Magazine I don't want to get it.

Thought I'd go this route before trying the secondary market when it's released.

jediwolf
11-13-2003, 01:14 PM
:) Hello guys, well today I got the rest of the new Stormtrooper wave at Target in AF. so now looking for the next wave. it never ends.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Just found SW Lego MINI wave 3 at the Orem TRU. I've also seen reported that the Murray TRU has them. There were plenty of all four sets as of a few minutes ago when I stopped by. Nothing new as far as figures go there or at Orem Target.

DahrJin
11-14-2003, 09:46 AM
No longer looking for the Exclusive Clone Pilot Mini Bust Coupon!

Thanks to a fellow collector and good friend I will have it one day.

Nothing new here up north. Well not as of lastnight anyways. Have yet to sneak away from the old rat race to have a look today. :D

Happy and productive hunting for everyone.....

Mandalorian Candidat
11-18-2003, 05:28 PM
Sorry I'm late in posting this, but finally found the Clone biker deluxe set. It was at TRU, along with the Durge set for $10.99. They had plenty of new Unleased stuff but I imagine it's all gone by now.

Orem WM and Target also seem to be stocking good amounts of CW Wave 2.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-24-2003, 12:17 PM
I was able to find most of the latest SAGA wave at Orem WM. It looks like I'm just missing the new Padme, concept stormie, and Achk-Med. I don't know which wave the second Imp Dig is in but I don't have that one either.

ThomasLane
11-24-2003, 01:20 PM
On Saturday, the Springville Wal-Mart had some stuff I hadn't seen before (forgive me for not remembering the character names):

-Lars homestead Padme
-Yoda w/ youngling
-"You wanna buy some death sticks?" guy
-"You don't want to sell me death sticks" guy (Obi-wan)
-Nearly-naked chick from the bar scene
-Blue-girl-Jedi padawan
-Senator Jimmy Smits

It was nice to see something in hanging in front of Orn-free-to-lay and Senator Palpatine for a change.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-24-2003, 05:49 PM
On Saturday, the Springville Wal-Mart had some stuff I hadn't seen before (forgive me for not remembering the character names):

-Lars homestead Padme
-Yoda w/ youngling
-"You wanna buy some death sticks?" guy
-"You don't want to sell me death sticks" guy (Obi-wan)
-Nearly-naked chick from the bar scene
-Blue-girl-Jedi padawan
-Senator Jimmy Smits

It was nice to see something in hanging in front of Orn-free-to-lay and Senator Palpatine for a change.

WOW TL, it's been a while! Sorry, I had to laugh at your figure descriptions. They are right on, though. The Padme, Elan (Death sticks), OB1, Ayy (bodysuit Twiilek), and Bail Organa (Smits) are all in the same wave along with the McQuarrie concept Stormtrooper, an Imperial Dignitary, and maybe the Ackh-Med Beq figure. It looks like that wave has been hitting local WMs this past weekend.

no_cool_name
11-24-2003, 08:18 PM
WOW TL, it's been a while! Sorry, I had to laugh at your figure descriptions. They are right on, though. The Padme, Elan (Death sticks), OB1, Ayy (bodysuit Twiilek), and Bail Organa (Smits) are all in the same wave along with the McQuarrie concept Stormtrooper, an Imperial Dignitary, and maybe the Ackh-Med Beq figure. It looks like that wave has been hitting local WMs this past weekend.

The Ackh-Med Beq is actually coming in the next wave.
this wave just has
padme
imperial dignitary #1 (JAnus Greetas or somethin' like that)
Bail Organa
Ayy Vida
Obiwan club
Elan "death sticks guy"
concept stormtrooper

ThomasLane
11-25-2003, 11:08 AM

Yeah, it's been a while. Up until about two months ago I hadn't even seen a new figure this year, so my interest was pretty low. Seeing all these new non-rehash figures gets me excited again.

road
11-26-2003, 02:57 PM
I am still missing several from the new waves if anyone see's these please let me know... I live in Bountiful but travel as far south as Springville and as far north as riverdale...

Capitan_Moroni
11-27-2003, 08:40 PM
Road: I've been finding new stuff at the Centerville Target as well as the Target and TRU in Layton.

count poodooku
11-29-2003, 12:07 PM
Anyone find anything cool yesterday? Only thing I found was 4 Durge at AF Target. Not a single figure at AF WM.

ThomasLane
11-30-2003, 12:54 PM
Anyone find anything cool yesterday? Only thing I found was 4 Durge at AF Target. Not a single figure at AF WM.

I saw a couple of Orn-fritos and Chancellor Palpatine at Wal-Mart (Springville) yesterday. Even the chaos of Black Friday cannot save them from their fate as eternal peg-warmers.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-01-2003, 10:04 AM
I didn't think Black Friday would be a cornucopia of finding new stuff and I was right. However, I did find the new Stormie and Padme this morning at the Orem Target. Plus the new Lego X-Wing set is on sale for $10 cheaper this week there.

count poodooku
12-01-2003, 10:27 AM
AF Target also had that wave this morning. It had the stormtrooper with the lightsaber in front of him (1st release), but Sleazebaggano didn't have ears (2nd release). Weird huh?

DahrJin
12-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Wife picked me up an Asajj, and that's all the new stuff I've got in awhile.

Hope everyones turkey day was most excellent.

road
12-01-2003, 05:31 PM
I wonder if it's worth the drive down to AF..
I am missing sleaze
I'm still looking for a WA-7 if anyone see's one

Capitan_Moroni
12-02-2003, 10:37 PM
I wonder if it's worth the drive down to AF..
I am missing sleaze
I'm still looking for a WA-7 if anyone see's one

I'm tellin' ya friend, Centerville and Layton stores have both had these waves stocked for the last few weeks, there a lot closer than AF.... :D

road
12-03-2003, 12:03 PM
I'll head up to layton today..
I found some stuff in centerville...
thanx for the heads up..

Mandalorian Candidat
12-03-2003, 05:22 PM
Anyone found the Ultra figures yet? I haven't seen them but people are reporting them at TRU and WM.

Found another McQ Stormie last night at Orem Target. All I need now are the 2nd Imp Dig and Achk-Med and <<laugh>> Ephant Mon.

Capitan_Moroni
12-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Road: if your still looking for WA-7 or the Death Sticks guy, it looks like they restocked that wave up at the Layton Target. They had a few of each as of when I got out of school this morning at about 11

count poodooku
12-07-2003, 02:42 PM
AF Kmart had Durge, Sleazebaggano, Ayy Vida, Padme, and a couple others this morning. No stormtroopers :(. These were found in the aisle (4 corner display).

My brother has an extra Ephant Mon he would like to trade for a Darktrooper. Any takers? Addamsclan@aol.com

I like the new look on the site.

road
12-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Thanx Moroni...
I picked up WA-7 and amidala secret ceremony..
I think i may have missed a wave...
I don't have the solo or leia or snowtrooper... have these already been out?

Also i am looking for an ephant mon...
unfortunately i don't have a darktrooper... is he willing to take something else?

DahrJin
12-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Seems like wave 3 of the CW line is hitting all over the valley in quite large numbers.

Good thing too, because it has the SA clone in it. :D

Some have found all the Ultra/Ultimate sets as well. Seems that TRU's are the place for these.

Anyone know when the newest Jedi Luke should hit the pegs?

road
12-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Layton WM had tons of Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin CW figs last night...

Mandalorian Candidat
12-10-2003, 05:54 PM
I got my Kit and Saesee yesterday at Orem WM; they had TONS of each. Unfortunately not a SAC in sight.

Looks like some "unselfish" soul is doing some army building before the rest of us get even one.

count poodooku
12-10-2003, 07:02 PM
I think my brother said he got his Kama Sutra clonetrooper at the Springville WM. Might want to check there.

Road: My brother only wants the Darktrooper, sorry.

road
12-11-2003, 01:18 PM
No problem poodooko...
still haven't found the clone trooper but I'll be looking today...

swatter
12-11-2003, 06:44 PM
Wal Mart in Sandy had quite a few of the new Clone troopers. They also had the Luke wave with Snowtrooper in case anyone is still looking Wal Mart might be the place to catch up on older figs..

road
12-12-2003, 01:07 PM
I hope I'm not too late...
I'm heading there right now...

DahrJin
12-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Layton stores have a bunch of the Saga wave with Bail in it, minus the Concept troopers that is.

Some stores have the remains of CW waves 1,2 and nothing from wave 3.

Man, you'd think since a guy only wants 3 of the figures being released to date, they wouldn't be so darn hard to find.

Got a look at the Han Unleashed and it is nice but it ain't no Fett so I passed until a later day. Sure hope I don't kick myself later for that.

Also, not a single Ultra Set was seen by me in my travels.

road
12-12-2003, 04:49 PM
I missed them :(
went to the sandy WM and that stuff was gone swatter..
also stopped by the WM in midvale.. they had nothing...
I'm heading to a few more places.. after work...

road
12-13-2003, 12:23 AM
TRU in Sugar House has the luke, leia wave. They also have the c3po and reikan ultra figs. There were a couple left...

also Shopko in Bountiful has 2 more articulated clone troopers as of about 1130pm friday night

Mandalorian Candidat
12-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Found Ultra Rieekan last night at Orem TRU. Don't know if I like these after all. I'll reserve final judgement until I find the Wampa.

count poodooku
12-18-2003, 12:19 AM
Sorry, not Star Wars related. Does anyone here also collect Hot Wheels? My illness just doubled. Good thing cars are cheaper.

On the SW front: 0 figures at the AF Target and AF Wal-Mart.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-18-2003, 09:50 AM
On the SW front: 0 figures at the AF Target and AF Wal-Mart.

So they have no new figures or no figures at all?

BTW, does anyone know when the Payson and new AF supercenter WMs will open?

count poodooku
12-18-2003, 11:19 AM
AF Target and AF Wal-Mart had a grand combined total of zero figures. Even AF Kmart had more than them (15?). Shocker, huh? After nothing for 8 months.
Payson WM will open Jan 21, 2004. AF Wal-Mart will open sometime in Feb 2004. Hope this helps.

jediwolf
12-18-2003, 08:20 PM
AF Target and AF Wal-Mart had a grand combined total of zero figures. Even AF Kmart had more than them (15?). Shocker, huh? After nothing for 8 months.
Payson WM will open Jan 21, 2004. AF Wal-Mart will open sometime in Feb 2004. Hope this helps.
Hello guys, today I got the hot wave at TRU in Orem.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-19-2003, 10:41 AM
Hello guys, today I got the hot wave at TRU in Orem.

I was there last night around 5:30 and they were sold out. At least I finally found my Ackh-Med Beq.

I'm surprised that TRU is finally starting to come around about stocking basic figures. It's been about a year since they've had as many as they have now.

Orem and Springville WMs have about zero figures. I'd be really surprised to find out that the Orem store sold all those gazillion SW3 figures. I bet they just pulled a bunch off the pegs.

count poodooku
12-19-2003, 04:11 PM
At 8 am, the AF Target had the Hoth wave as well. I passed on all except for Luke. Hope there are still some left.

count poodooku
12-22-2003, 09:43 AM
Orem Target had the Cartoon Network Clone Wars figures this morning. Mace, Obi Wan, Asajj, and Anakin were there. I passed; the second wave has the more appealing figs (Durge, Clone trooper, Yoda, and someone else).

Mandalorian Candidat
12-23-2003, 10:59 AM
More cartoon network CW figures at Orem Target this AM. Plus they had more deluxe CW stuff. However the CN CWs are $7, not <$5. They're also out of the clearance Lego TIE Bombers and Jabba's Prize.

count poodooku
12-24-2003, 11:59 AM
Both Targets (AF and Orem) had the Army 3 packs on clearance. I bought one each of: droids, Jedi Knights, and clonetrooper (blue) sets. $7 is a very sweet deal. Went back to the AF store and someone had cleaned them out.

no_cool_name
12-24-2003, 01:29 PM
Went back to the AF store and someone had cleaned them out.

That is the way my luck goes. I always just miss the newest hard-to-find stuff by just moments. :( Oh well, I guess this saves me a trip to Target. No Target, WalMart, etc. = no annoying crowds! :)

Capitan_Moroni
12-25-2003, 01:27 PM
Merry Christmas all you Utahns! Heres hopeing we get some more snow eh? :D

Mandalorian Candidat
12-31-2003, 10:14 AM
Nothing new to report here. Orem Target whittled back down the # of SW figure pegs to 4 and they are all full of clearanced Elans, Ayys, and Imp Digs. I wish they would stick some new 2004 stuff up there before they change the clearance price. :)

no_cool_name
12-31-2003, 12:53 PM
Orem TRU, last night at 8:30, had TONS and TONS of the new hoth luke, trooper, r3po, human JarJar, and imperial dignitary #2. They also had an equal amount of the bar scene wave. And there were a few aayla wave thrown in (old packaging). Oh, they also had a few Ultra. No Wampa.

Hope that helps. Most of us have most of these, but at least it is something.

road
01-01-2004, 03:36 AM
I missed the hoth luke but picked up the others..
thanx..

count poodooku
01-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Orem Target has Elan Sleazebaggano marked down to $2.83. There were only 8 of him, and 1 Ayy Vida.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-07-2004, 06:33 PM
I saw that they did the final reset of the toy section at Orem Target. No new figures other than the $7 toon wars wave. Got the Wampa finally. Found two $2.38 articulated cloneys in the clearance aisle.

count poodooku
01-10-2004, 11:27 AM
I managed to get a 12" Leia/Speeder Bike at the AF Target for $12.48. Now I need to find some space to put it.

DahrJin
01-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Been sick, so no looking for toys and junk for me.

So what's new and out there to be had?

no_cool_name
01-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Been sick, so no looking for toys and junk for me.

So what's new and out there to be had?

nothing really. :(

DahrJin
01-12-2004, 01:40 PM
That works for me then.

Post X-mas and doc bills have taken a serious bite out of our so called "extra" money for now.

I did see, at another board, that the SA Clones were here again. Selling for a mere $3.00 and I missed it yet again.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-12-2004, 06:17 PM
I actually did find something new on Sat. Orem TRU had the tail end of the Hoth wave, so I got the generic rebel hoth dude and Imp Dig #2.

count poodooku
01-12-2004, 10:12 PM
The only thing I have seen are General Reikken (?) ultra fig and the cartoon network $7 figures. Not interested in either. Beginning to regret passing on the Wampa. Anyone found the Tatooine wave?

no_cool_name
01-13-2004, 12:59 PM
The only thing I have seen are General Reikken (?) ultra fig and the cartoon network $7 figures. Not interested in either. Beginning to regret passing on the Wampa. Anyone found the Tatooine wave?

Orem TRU had two or three Wampas this morning. No Tatooine wave found by me. :cry:

DahrJin
01-13-2004, 04:24 PM
Still nothing for me.

The sad part is, it really doesn't bother me like it used to.

Oh well, KOTOR here I come.......:D

Mandalorian Candidat
01-20-2004, 12:04 PM
How's everyone doing with finding the Hoth wave? Or is everyone over at RS.com?

no_cool_name
01-20-2004, 01:39 PM
How's everyone doing with finding the Hoth wave? Or is everyone over at RS.com?

I have all of it. Looking for jedi luke wave now. And yes, It think that almost everyone has gone to RS.

road
01-20-2004, 03:12 PM
RS.com???? what's that?

swatter
01-20-2004, 05:00 PM
RS.com???? what's that?

rs.com = www.rebelscum.com it is the other Utah forum that many or us frequent as well. I finally found Luke Hoth at TRU in Orem on Saturday. They also had quite a few of the Jedi 4 - pack. I have decided that I will not buy every rehashed figure that Hasbro is putting out. Or all EP1 or EP2 figs either. I think I will stick mostly to the original trilogy and figs that I think look cool. I got the Luke Hoth because I liked the look over the first couple of iterations of this figure. I passed on the Hoth Rebel Trooper. That one was just plain bad. I have not seen the Tatooine wave yet, still looking.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-20-2004, 07:55 PM
I'm leaning towards that direction myself. I did get the HRT, however, because I packed my POTF2 ones away and can't find them. I wanted at least one for a Hoth diorama once I do find Hoth Luke.

count poodooku
01-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Hoth Luke was at Orem TRU last night around 5 pm. I did get the last Jedi Luke, but there were plenty of R2's and R1's. Why did everyone choose to move over to RS.com? I didn't even know they had a forum until yesterday.

swatter
01-21-2004, 09:06 AM
Hoth Luke was at Orem TRU last night around 5 pm. I did get the last Jedi Luke, but there were plenty of R2's and R1's. Why did everyone choose to move over to RS.com? I didn't even know they had a forum until yesterday.

I frequent both. The Rebelscum site seems to have more info about finds in the northern part of the state. I live in Highland and work in Sandy so I look in Utah county and the Salt Lake area for stuff. Usually I don't go further north than the TRU on State street in Murray.

DahrJin
01-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Yeah I spend more time there, at RS, but still stop by here once in awhile too.

I do believe I've lost my MOJO, when it comes to SW toys anymore. Nothing out there excites me much anymore. With the exception of the Unleashed line, which are hard to come by for the most part.

I may be taking a hiatus soon. Not by any choice of mine, but by life in general.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-21-2004, 08:34 PM
Why did everyone choose to move over to RS.com?

That's a good question and I have zero idea why. Maybe it has to do with the fun we have over there teasing DahrJin about his Watto and Lott Dod fetish. ;)

ThomasLane
01-22-2004, 09:57 AM
A bit off-topic, but has anyone around here (Utah County) found any LOTR "trilogy" figures. All I ever see is empty pegs at Wal-Mart and Target. They have been labeled for these figures for a month, but I don't think they've ever been stocked.

swatter
01-22-2004, 12:00 PM
A bit off-topic, but has anyone around here (Utah County) found any LOTR "trilogy" figures. All I ever see is empty pegs at Wal-Mart and Target. They have been labeled for these figures for a month, but I don't think they've ever been stocked.

Yesterday AF Target had a whole slew of LOTR figs in the new smaller plastic cases.

no_cool_name
01-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Yesterday AF Target had a whole slew of LOTR figs in the new smaller plastic cases.

AF Target had a few yesterday too. I almost bought a couple, but I am running low on money. :rolleyes:

Mandalorian Candidat
01-22-2004, 08:26 PM

Thanks much for the heads up, cp. You came through for me again. I got my Hoth Luke at Orem TRU (finally!) and the new R2. They were out of the R1 but it'll show up again.

count poodooku
01-22-2004, 08:46 PM
No problem MC. Always good to find out you've helped a fellow collector. Anyone know what is going on with Wal-Marts? Slooooooooowww. I wonder if anything will ever show up.

ThomasLane
01-23-2004, 12:36 PM

Thanks. I guess I know where I'm going on my lunch break today. :D

DahrJin
01-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Maybe it has to do with the fun we have over there teasing DahrJin about his Watto and Lott Dod fetish. :D

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....good thing my local WM has not a single SW figure on their pegs, or I might have broke down and bought me one of them there Watto's or Lot Dodds...Thanks you WM, you have saved me.

Seriously, All stores in my area are SLOWWWWWWWWWWW.

WM is barren, Target has stuff no one wants in the first place and have yet to get the urge to go to TRU to have a look at either empty pegs, or pegs full of older POTJ FX-7 wave figures.

It's no wonder my SW mojo is rapidly slipping away.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Bump.

Found more of the Tatooine wave last night at Orem TRU. Thanks to no_cool_name over at RS. They had plenty of stuff stocked, but all the Hoth Lukes were gone.

count poodooku
01-29-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey MC-- AF Target had one Hoth Luke as of 6 pm today. If you want it, call me and I'll snag it for you. 756-3342.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Hey MC-- AF Target had one Hoth Luke as of 6 pm today. If you want it, call me and I'll snag it for you. 756-3342.

Hey, CP. Thanks again. I already have one, though. I was just saying that Orem TRU had all the 2004 figures (so far) except that they were all out of the Hoth Luke.

You might want to edit out your phone number and next time just include in it a PM in case a scalper with an attitude decides to pull some prank calls on you. :)

count poodooku
01-30-2004, 11:39 PM
Must be too late to edit my post. Oh well! I called TRU about the figure giveaway, and they knew about it, but they had no idea what figure they were giving away. The girl that answered asked me to call back Sunday morning and ask. Wow!! Just keep the employees in the dark whydoncha!

Mandalorian Candidat
02-02-2004, 01:32 PM
CP, I'm pretty sure it's just another figure. So it's almost like a buy 3 get one free sale. I'm planning on stopping by this evening.

count poodooku
02-02-2004, 10:20 PM
I went to Orem TRU yesterday and saw the flyer "Spend $14..9 on any SW purchase, get one 4" figure free....while supplies last." Nothing there but the same old crap. Supposedly it lasts for the entire month of Feb. That makes it nice; or it ensures that they will get nothing new until March 1st. Time will tell.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-03-2004, 12:09 PM
I went yesterday and got the Jedi Luke, R-3PO, R1-G4, and Hoth Soldier on the special at Orem TRU. There is so much other crap I doubt they'll put new stuff out any time soon.

DahrJin
02-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Stil nothing up here in Riverdale.

WM has nothing at all.

Target has a few of the CW animated 1st wave.

Haven't had the urge to hit TRU just because I know there will be the same old crap there as well.

Wish there was a store that sold the Unleashed on a regular basis. The unleashed is about the only thing out of Hasbro I'm even remotely excited about anymore, and I can never seem to find them at retail.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-04-2004, 12:13 PM
That's funny. Not ha, ha funny but hmmm funny. I couldn't care less about Unleashed, yet I typically find them at the Orem TRU. I've seen Han, Yoda, and whatever else has been recently released (not the X-Wing Luke wave yet).

Now if I could only convice myself that I don't care about finding the Lando wave and the new ultra sets.

DahrJin
02-04-2004, 12:23 PM
I've lost almost all interest in the 3 3/4" stuff lately. So you can say I've lost my MoJo really.

Just doesn't do much for me anymore. I think it's because what select few I do want to pick up, I never seem to find.

Right now I'd take a SAGA Jedi Luke, CW SA Clonetrooper, Animated clonetrooper and the soon to be available SILVER CLONETROOPER if I ever get the chance. I just don't actively go out hunting basic figures anymore. I do take a gander if I'm at a store, but I don't make it a point to go to look just for figures.

As for the unleashed, I just like the display options with them. I've got most of mine through fellow collectors and local collectors who keep a look out for me.

Last Unleashed I got from TRU was a Sidious, and have seen mass quantities of the Han and Han alone there as well. So I figure I can hold off to pick it up. Looking forward to the next few waves in this line, but I have low expectations for ever finding them for myself.

Sure hope Hasbro can do something to pull me out of this collecting funk soon. :D

swatter
02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Found a lone Lando Skiff at the Sandy Super Target. What's up with the Target price increase. I told the cashier that the price on the peg was 4.99 so that is what I bought it for. I don't think I can justify six bucks a pop. What a ripoff.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Read the thread on the Target prices in the Saga figure section, swatter. Seems like it's happening all over.

Good news that the Target drought may be ending now. :)

BTW, Orem KB has lowered the prices to 30% off.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-12-2004, 09:29 AM
Stopped by Orem Target last night and scored all of the toon wars 2 figs minus Yoda. No Saga figures though. I ranthe price tags on the pegs thru the scanner and they ring up $5.99 even though they do say $4.99. Bunch of punks.

sith_killer_99
02-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Stopped by Orem Target last night and scored all of the toon wars 2 figs minus Yoda. No Saga figures though. I ranthe price tags on the pegs thru the scanner and they ring up $5.99 even though they do say $4.99. Bunch of punks.

:eek: $5.99....lucky #@s#@rd, count yourself lucky! The animated figs are going for $6.99 everywhere else!!! :eek:

Mandalorian Candidat
02-12-2004, 06:09 PM
:eek: $5.99....lucky #@s#@rd, count yourself lucky! The animated figs are going for $6.99 everywhere else!!! :eek:

No, the animated figures are still $6.99. I was referring to the regular Saga figures being $5.99.

sith_killer_99
02-13-2004, 12:37 PM
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.

$5.99 for basic SAGA figures those #@s#@rds!

Mandalorian Candidat
02-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Actually, I went back to that same Target last night and rescanned the pegtags. They all came up $4.99 like they were printed.

Now if they'd only get some figures...

Mandalorian Candidat
02-14-2004, 09:54 AM
Nada at Orem Target this AM. I hate it when they push all the figures toward the end of the pegs. When you walk up the aisle it looks like they restocked but then you see it's only a couple of figures. I hope someone got their jollies off that one.

DahrJin
02-17-2004, 10:00 AM
Riverdale WM had some new stuff for a change. Granted it was nothing I wanted, but hey it was new.

They had 6 Hoth Troopers and 3-4 R-3PO's as of yesterday afternoon.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Bad news...Provo KB closed down last night as was reported in the RS UT thread. Plus the manager there said Orem will close on March 1. They still had tons of stuff but the clearance was only 30%.

At least I scored my last needed Final Duel I set.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Those stockers at the Orem Target are punks. They have cases of figures in stock, yet they won't put them out.

Nothing new out at Orem WM either.

swatter
02-20-2004, 07:55 PM
I really dislike Target for a variety of reasons. Thanks for giving me one more MC. I found the Hall of Fame wave at the AF K Mart. Otherwise nothing at AF Target and nothing at AF Wal Mart today. Nothing at the sandy Target or Wal Mart either.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-21-2004, 01:56 PM
Just a follow up on the Target situation...went back later that night and they had indeed stocked the pegs but all that were left by that time was Durgex3. Maybe they're trying to make it more fair for everyone to get stuff, but it seems like I've been getting the shaft there lately.

So AF KMart stocks SW, huh? Wish the Orem store would get with the program. I haven't seen anything new in eons. Is it employee scalper helping or just zero new inventory?

Mandalorian Candidat
02-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Nothing last night at Orem Target. I've about given up on that store.

The Orem KB is closing on Saturday and the prices just went down to 40% off. Picked up the last Lego Bounty Hunter Pursuit yesterday for $12.

DahrJin
02-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Still nothing new to report on here up north.

Guess I'll just have to sit back and wait for uncle sam to send me a check so I can get the SW goodies from the people I got holding them for me.

I'll toot my own horn here a bit.

Waiting on

1 Koto Vader Loose complete with box.
1 Super Deformed Vader model kit-loose complete.
1 Santa Yoda MOC.
1 Clonetrooper Mini Bust MIB.
1 Unleashed Boba Fett carded but who cares.

Can't wait........ahhh I can feel the MoJo returning as I tell you this. :D

swatter
02-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Sandy Wal Mart - Nada (unless you're looking for NADA)
Sandy Target - Nada (unless you're looking for NADA)
TRU State Street - Nada (unless your are looking for the unleashed series they had Han Solo and Boba Fett pit of carkoon. They also had the LOTR 3 pack of the invisible hobbits)
Shopko 90 South- Nada (unless your looking for clone ways figs priced at 7.68)
K Mart 90 South - Nada (unless you need Han or Leia HoF)

Mandalorian Candidat
02-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Haven't yet found any HoF figures, so I don't know what they are priced. Anyone know?

sith_killer_99
02-27-2004, 05:18 AM
The HAll of Fame figures are going for basic carded figure retail price. I found 'em at K-Mart. Unfortunatly they charge $5.49 each, so that's what I ended up paying. I'm sure Wal-Mart will be cheaper...$4.77 or whatever.

I hope you find 'em. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!! :alien:

Mandalorian Candidat
03-04-2004, 09:35 AM
Amazingly enough I found new stuff at the Orem KMart yesterday. They had the Ultra Wampa, Jabba, and Denizen sets. The price was the same as TRU's ($10.99) and since I haven't found anything new this year at Target or WM I picked them up.

The B'Omarr Monk is freaking huge. I have the original one and don't think it is as big as this one. The wall-mounted thingy is kind of lame, but the Bubo looks good.

They had maybe one last Jabba and a couple of Wampas when I left. Still haven't put the Jabba's Palace Lego set on clearance.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Finally found toon wars Yoda this morning at Orem Target. Was told they were put out yesterday and had the Antilles/TFPilot wave as well.

They're out of Yoda and Cloneys, but have everything else.

darth-knight
03-07-2004, 06:43 PM
Hey everyone at target in orem they have new cartoon clone wars they have count dooku durge assaja ventress and others. they got a new shipment in. also they had the new jabba the hutt package wampa hoth and bor monkk packages.:)

Mandalorian Candidat
03-09-2004, 10:28 AM
I found that the Orem Target finally got in some cup-figure packs, but the cinema scenes are now gone. I asked an employee about where they went but as usual they claimed ignorance.

Does anyone know if they clearanced them (I looked all over but didn't find any) or if they just pulled them for return to Hasbro?

DahrJin
03-09-2004, 02:18 PM
They pull them off the floor, and wait until a reset before putting them back out.

Sometimes clearenced sometimes not.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-10-2004, 12:08 PM
So you think they're not going to be clearanced right now?

I tell you what they should do. Just dump all those lame-o Gollums that keep crowding the SW shelves and stick them there. Better yet, trash all those crappy Bratz dolls on the clearance endcaps so they can sit there at $10 per.

DahrJin
03-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Hard to say if they will be clearenced or not.

Sometimes Target takes things off the floor, wait for a reset, only to restock them at another time at full price, and then others they take it off the floor, wait for a reset, and then the stuff shows up on clearence end caps or with red stickers on them in the regular SW pegs.

Just keep an eye on them, that's how I got my 12" DooKu for $4.00.

They took all the 12" stuff away and like 2-3 weeks later it was back, yet moved to a different spot the SW section and had red clearence stickers on 'em. :D

Mandalorian Candidat
03-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Cool, thanks for the info.

They'll probably sell them to some scalper out the back door for the toy show in Ogden.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-11-2004, 10:26 AM
Ho hum...the drought continues. Orem WM has now shrunk the peg space down to two while Orem Target has about 9 pegs, 6 of them empty.

deanpaul
03-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey everyone... It's been some time since I posted here. I've been basking in the abuse over at another site, and I've enjoyed seeing some of you there.

I'm here asking for some help...

Ryan reported in the Saga section at RS that he found the Jedi Cinema Scenes at Target for around 5 bucks each... If anyone sees them, please remember your pal Deanpaul. I need the two Jedi sets, package condition is not important.

I'd be very grateful if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

Deanpaul

Mandalorian Candidat
03-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Hey everyone... It's been some time since I posted here. I've been basking in the abuse over at another site, and I've enjoyed seeing some of you there.

I'm here asking for some help...

Ryan reported in the Saga section at RS that he found the Jedi Cinema Scenes at Target for around 5 bucks each... If anyone sees them, please remember your pal Deanpaul. I need the two Jedi sets, package condition is not important.

I'd be very grateful if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

Deanpaul

DP, so you've decide to slum it over here with the rest of us. ;) Actually, some days it's like watching the paint dry.

I've been looking out for them too, but have yet to see any. Maybe they got put out last night at some stores. They do them all differently.

So you want one of each JSC? I'll see what I can find.

Hey, that reminds me. Have you seen any SLC area WMs with clearanced SW Lego sets? If you do please LMK. I'm looking for possible another cheap T-16 so maybe we could trade.

deanpaul
03-12-2004, 12:27 PM
DP, so you've decide to slum it over here with the rest of us. ;) Actually, some days it's like watching the paint dry.

I've been looking out for them too, but have yet to see any. Maybe they got put out last night at some stores. They do them all differently.

So you want one of each JSC? I'll see what I can find.

Hey, that reminds me. Have you seen any SLC area WMs with clearanced SW Lego sets? If you do please LMK. I'm looking for possible another cheap T-16 so maybe we could trade.

Thanks MC - I have not been watching lego, but I'll watch for a T-16 for you. All I need are the Jedi Council Screen Scenes, 1 of each on sale.

Things look a little different since I was last here, although I am still a little nervous an admin will appear and chastise me for not posting "where/what/when" in my thread title... j/k :speech: That's the argument that drove me out initially.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Really? I think that happened a while back and it was one mod w/a B.U.B. trying to keep people from making unnecessary threads. I haven't had any flak for a long time.

The one thing I do like about here more than at RS is 1) the threads aren't 100% SW-centric and B) the people seem friendlier (no flaming).

deanpaul
03-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Really? I think that happened a while back and it was one mod w/a B.U.B. trying to keep people from making unnecessary threads. I haven't had any flak for a long time.

I remember it being more divided than one person... I recall the beef being about some individuals wanting to be able to quickly scan reports from other areas to see what was hitting where without having to enter the thread. Good idea on the surface, but posts like this would have been unacceptable. They wanted to splinter conversations like this into the "community" or "club" section. Obviously it never happened, but there was a lot of heat about it at one time.

Thanks for helping me out with the Cinema Scenes - I'll give you a call to work out a pick up. Thanks to everyone who offered to watch for the sale.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-15-2004, 10:14 AM
Didn't look a whole lot this weekend, but where I did go there was nothing new..or just plain nothing. Still debating about whether this year or last year is worse.

DahrJin
03-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Ah MC, seems as if RS's utah fan base is breaking up.

Most are moving to either Jedidefender and or Tylers new forum.

Like DP was saying, things have happend here much like what's going on at RS right now.

Just too many mods jumping in everyones buisness and trying to tell everyone how to post. It was the beef of not wanting anything more in the FINDS forums than that finds.

I enjoy all the other stuff besides just:
WM: bla bla waxs found at 0:00 on what ever street.

I still browse here and RS but have decided to find a new home, where it's mainly Utah based and eveyone knows your name. Much like Cheers.....:D

sith_killer_99
03-15-2004, 11:05 AM
Stay on topic, or I will shut you down!

Hehehe, JK lol

Mandalorian Candidat
03-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Well, I'll probably follow everyone over to the other forums, but I'm still sticking it out with SSG. I've been here for a very loooong time and still find it to be the best.

Just so we stick to the thread I did look around at Orem Target this AM. No new stuff except for a case of DM/OB1 cups.

DahrJin
03-16-2004, 12:28 PM
MC, have you checked out our newest Utah Locals forums yet?

Capitan_Moroni
03-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Page 100, wow! There goes my little thread all grown up and saving China..

Bountiful Fred Meyers has the wave with R2 and R1 if any of you are looking for those... I'm not really buying stuff anymore since I need my money for other things, which brings up another topic.
I'm moving to Brazil in a week so this is more than likely my last post here (dont quote me on that). Oh, MC, thanks for the info you sent me awhile back on Brazil, I appreciate that. So see you all around, maybe I'll check back here when I get home and see if anybody is still around.