PDA

View Full Version : anything in vancouver

Sean the Hutt
04-17-2003, 03:57 AM
i moved up here but there is nothing to be found. where do local bc'er's go for figures....and don't say seattle!

seth_quinn
04-17-2003, 04:50 AM
I think you'll find that jjreason will be the authority on where to look in BC but he's in the process of runnning amok here in Ontario right now so it may be a day or two before he shows up and tells you to save your patience and start ordering from kebco. sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I think a wee bit more has shown up out west but here in Ontario we really haven't seen much since the luke/vader bespin wave in early October.

Darkross
04-17-2003, 11:36 AM
Same goes with New Brunswick and Maine. I haven't seen anything new in quite a long while. I'm going to Moncton on Saturday...so I'm hoping to see some new stuff down there...maybe!

jjreason
04-17-2003, 08:16 PM
My wife actually had a good look for me in Nanaimo last month, nothing new there (even though they have a spankin' new Wally and a big TRU). Both stores stocking peggers like Endor Han and the first 14. When will TRU learn?

Snowtroops has a BC just found as well, no news is bad news. I think you should order from Kebco (damn, am I that predictable?).

Sean the Hutt
04-18-2003, 04:33 AM
oh my! I have a bad feeling about this....I will be in San Diego fo a month in June, I guess I will have a good look down there. I might be at disneyland if anyone is interested in those figures!

jjreason
04-18-2003, 08:54 PM
We're mired in the same slump as all of Canada, Sean. Sadly, your US option may be the only way to find anything new any time soon. Chin up, though, there's always SSG for your griping needs - a better support group you won't find!!!!

Sean the Hutt
04-19-2003, 06:45 AM
yeah thanks! I really like Vancouver...the star wars collecting is the only downside! I will be bringing back an extra b wing , y wing, and some other ...ah rare to Canada stuff. I wanted to have a fleet of ships and giant diramas, but my apt size up here won't allow it. Though i am in a loft with 16 foot ceilings, so I should be able to get something cool looking together! Anyway, I will keep posting from the outer rim of star wars collecting! Canada...Go Cunucks!

jjreason
04-22-2003, 09:52 AM
Go Canucks indeed. Big game tonight....

Sean the Hutt
04-23-2003, 02:35 AM
CANUCKS WIN! oh yeah what a series. Sorry blues fans

jjreason
04-23-2003, 01:29 PM
That was awesome and so was the Leafs losing!!!! Go Canucks!!!!

fourtwo
04-23-2003, 10:24 PM
i bought a lott dod today for 9.99 at a toy store.
:D
first fig i've bought in soooooooo long.

mabudonicus
04-24-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by jjreason
That was awesome and so was the Leafs losing!!!! Go Canucks!!!!

Yesss, that IS good news, and- WAIT a minute.....

Originally posted by jjreason
and so was the Leafs losing!!!!

:Pirate:
At least you weren't still here in the 3rd:)
Oh, and we saw many Lott dodds, surprisingly, in Niagara Falls, NY on our hunt on tuesday!!! If you're from this area and need em, they got lots of lotts, endor han, teemto at the K.B. and TRU for like 3.99 US