PDA

View Full Version : AotC vs ESB

Co Jo-Da
11-16-2001, 05:41 PM
For me, EBS was the best of the original movies with all itís action scenes, deceptions, huge revelations and yes a little love story. But after watching all three teaser trailers over and over again. I canít help but think Attack of the Clones COULD BE the greatest Star Wars movie yet...if ever. Iím not talking about ticket sales or anything like that, just which is the better film.

I want to know what you think (I know the movie isnít out yet.), will Attack of the Clones be better than the Empire Strikes BackÖ?

Mandalorian Candidat
11-16-2001, 06:27 PM
I don't know... I really want the movie to be better than ESB or ANH just to show that the series isn't dead as far as good writing goes. I think it has the potential, but realistically I think ESB will still come out on top.

I think this will be debated until May.

Darth Trasko
11-16-2001, 09:04 PM
From the very first time i ever saw the OT i wanted to see Jedis ...lots of them fighting, the action and the Jedis in AOTC in my opinion could be the best yet

GNT
11-16-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
For me, EBS was the best of the original movies with all itís action scenes, deceptions, huge revelations and yes a little love story. But after watching all three teaser trailers over and over again. I canít help but think Attack of the Clones COULD BE the greatest Star Wars movie yet...if ever. Iím not talking about ticket sales or anything like that, just which is the better film.

I want to know what you think (I know the movie isnít out yet.), will Attack of the Clones be better than the Empire Strikes BackÖ?

I've said for awhile that AOTC would be the better film of the Star Wars films out so far!!! It has every thing we want in it,plus more,More of an adventure than ESB

AOTC!!!!!!!!!!!!

master jedi
11-16-2001, 10:16 PM
I think AotC might be the best one of the prequel trilogy. Once all of the movies are out I'm not sure what to think 'cause all the SW movies are supposed to one big 12 hour movie or story.

bigbarada
11-16-2001, 11:46 PM
From what I've seen thus far, I'm hoping this movie will be the best Star Wars movie ever!:happy:

JediTricks
11-17-2001, 02:10 AM
Don't do it, don't overhype yourself into one of those 2 categories:

1) the film doesn't live up to the hype and you resent it for this;

-or-

2) the film doesn't live up to the hype and you talk yourself into believing it did, only to have the truth secretly eat away at your soul until you become hollow like Rick McCallum. ;)

For myself, I'm gonna say the Mystery trailer made the film look like it could be pretty good, but on its own merits.