PDA

View Full Version : Red Battle Droid!

u156446
04-17-2003, 10:03 PM
Major score on the way home from work tonight at the Target in Rosemont: Aayla Secura, Barris Offee, Lama Su, Ashla & Jempa, Yoda & Chian, Imperial Officer (blonde!), and a bonus... RED BATTLE DROID. Didn't realize these were in stores yet! All these at the bargain price of $2.50 each too.

Old Fossil
04-17-2003, 10:06 PM
The Younglings are out! Hooray!

Congratulations on your find!!! Very nice.

seth_quinn
04-17-2003, 11:11 PM
it just figures (no pun), I just got a pair of the Asian sticker card-back ones that arrived about a week ago at about $25US each. the worse part is I only want one of them, I just grabbed the other one 'cause it was there and I was going to pass it on to anyone that wanted to reimburse me for it.

seth_quinn
04-17-2003, 11:16 PM
somebody please kill me. please? Canada hasn't seen a new figure in over 6 months and Chicago wal-marts are practically giving away the figures from the latest wave(s). if anybody's looking for me, I'll be in the kitchen with my head in the oven.

bobafrett
04-17-2003, 11:20 PM
Darn, I live about 25 minutes tops from the Rosemont Target. I went to several targets only to get very little. Keep that oven on seth-quinn, are we baking cookies?

seth_quinn
04-18-2003, 12:24 AM
if that's what you want, I'd personally rather have some nice hot pie.

bobafrett
04-18-2003, 12:38 AM
Chocolate chip cookies and Hot apple pie! Great now I'm hungry, and lost all focus. I don't even have any dessert items to bake here.

seth_quinn
04-18-2003, 01:01 AM
ah...yeah, Apple pie.

7-11 dude, grab a few fruit pies to throw in the nuke'r and grab a carton cc cookie dough i_cream and/or some soft batch cc cookies. at this time of night $10 can't be spent any better.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-18-2003, 01:37 AM
I smell burnt hair! Can someone PLEASE tell me why I am smelling burnt hair. I don't like smelling burnt hair, it makes my nose hairs stand on end, which makes them that much closer to being burnt hair themselves, then it would really smell like burnt hair!

It's the smelly smell that smells. . . smelly!

Congrats on your find thar Mr. Chicago :)

seth_quinn
04-18-2003, 02:10 AM
well it isn't mine. good hair maintenance is a two-way street for both girls and boys with benefits we can all enjoy.

bobafrett
04-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by seth_quinn
ah...yeah, Apple pie.

Oh, were you referring to cherry pie, like in the Warrant song? I would like some of that to, but I don't think 7-11 carries that kind.

I made a run to the Rosemont Target this morning, and nothing but the peg warmers, ah well, try again another day I guess. Good find there u156446!

Dark Marble
04-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Great find u156446. It has been dead up here in Boulder, Colorado. Not a new figure for a long time. I wish things were like last year around this time. Go to a toy store, usually figures never seen before. Now...same same same. :(

Dar' Argol
04-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, I hate to step in and be the bad guy, but we need to keep this on topic:rolleyes:.

Cool finds BTW:D!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-18-2003, 05:14 PM
I also live near Boulder. The last new thing I got in stores was Tusken and black hair Trooper in Fort Morgan Wal-Mart. My Wal-Mart always stocks in the last few 2002 figures (Destroyer, Clone Pilot), and it looks like it's soon time to put some new ones out. Too many Palpatines and Pilot Padmes, but there seems to be less . . .