PDA

View Full Version : Cantina Aliens

Pendo
04-18-2003, 04:22 AM
Would you like to see some of the exotic creatures from the Cantina in Episode III, or do you feel they should be saved for the OT?
If you would like to see some, which ones?

PENDO!

TheDarthVader
04-18-2003, 12:42 PM
That is a great question. Hmm...why not? I would like to see a hammerhead, that dude that we see first with the glowing eyes and oval head, a duros, ketwol (without stilts), and elis helrot. That would be cool. But if we do not see these, I would not be disappointed.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-18-2003, 01:36 PM
Yeah, that would be cool. Another way to tie the two trilogies together.

I'd also like to see Hammerhead and some Duros and also Hem Dazon the Arcona and Nabron Leids, Elis Helrot, Kabe the Chadra Fan and Muftak and Lak Sivrak. Those are the ones that really stood out to me from ANH so I wouldn't mind seeing them in EP3. I'll say Bith, but they were already in EP1 so perhaps they will be in EP3 too.

A cameo appearance from Wuher would be pretty funny :)

darthvyn
04-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
Yeah, that would be cool. Another way to tie the two trilogies together.

I'd also like to see Hammerhead and some Duros and also Hem Dazon the Arcona and Nabron Leids, Elis Helrot, Kabe the Chadra Fan and Muftak and Lak Sivrak. Those are the ones that really stood out to me from ANH so I wouldn't mind seeing them in EP3. I'll say Bith, but they were already in EP1 so perhaps they will be in EP3 too.

A cameo appearance from Wuher would be pretty funny :)

to someone not familiar with star wars, almost that entire sentence would appear to be a foreign language! :crazed:

TheDarthVader
04-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
...and also Hem Dazon the Arcona and Nabron Leids, Elis Helrot, Kabe the Chadra Fan and Muftak and Lak Sivrak...A cameo appearance from Wuher would be pretty funny

Yes, that is his name! Thanks...Hem Dazon. And I agree with Kabe, Muftak, and Lak Sivrak. Seeing Wuher would be AWESOME!! ;)

Kidhuman
04-25-2003, 02:47 PM
Seeing some creatures from the Cantina would be great. Hammerhead and Lak would be my top two. Maybe even Walrusman. heck Bring em all on. I would like to see more from Jabba as well and some of his band of followers.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn
to someone not familiar with star wars, almost that entire sentence would appear to be a foreign language! :crazed:

ROFL! Know that I read that back to myself, yeah, it sounds like an outter worldly language! :D

Thank the maker that everyone here knows what I'm talking about! :)