PDA

View Full Version : Sw Trivial Pursuit

Dialogus
04-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Can anyone of u guys tell me if the Classic and Episode 1 Trivial Pursuit editions can still be found in stores:confused: ??

I saw both on Ebay but I would rather buy 'em at retail at a fair price if possible...

icatch9
04-18-2003, 01:54 PM
Check TRU for the Classic Edditions. They used to have tons of them marked down to $10.00. The Episode 1 version of it I only saw once at retail and that was at FAO. I had to get my on ebay, but I got it for $10 as well. Dude listed it wrong and I got lucky.

Good luck, those games are awsome and are great fun!

Exhaust Port
04-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Most all of the TRU's around here had the Classic Trivial Prusuit during the Christmas season at the before mentioned $10. I haven't spent much time in TRU since then so I can verify if they are still there but it's a good place to start.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-18-2003, 06:55 PM
I never saw the E1 version anywhere, except I think the SW Insider had it for $40 or something. I occasionally see the Classic at Wal*Mart or Toys R Us on sale.

Actual question from the Classic: What is the name of Han Solo's ship?
Answer: Dagobah (D'oh! Looked at the wrong category! ;) )

Dialogus
04-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Thanks 2 u guys!

I'll have a look at my local TRU and WalMart this week.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-19-2003, 01:26 PM
I should prolly pick that up too. I remember my friends and i used to play the Star Wars Monopoly till all hours of the night. I remember it was always a race to see who could get the moisture farm first. :D

I remember the only time i played the TP i owned my friend, Dave and i bragged to my friends about it. Then i stopped, and realized that's not really something i should be happy about; knowing more about the SW universe than another person. ;)

Bel-Cam Jos
04-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Anyone buy and open the new Saga Edition TP with DVD questions? How many card questions are there? My holder of cards seems like it's missing a wrapped card pack. I haven't unwrapped anything inside the box yet, although I think I count 300 cards (which adds up to 1800 questions of the 2500 the box lid says). Does that mean 700 questions are on the DVD?

Just curious... :confused:

Kidhuman
04-29-2005, 06:56 PM
I have both Classic Monopoly and TP, but never opened them...

stillakid
04-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Hint:

FHM.com

click on "games"