PDA

View Full Version : Speeders. Where are you guys finding them?

keithfite
04-18-2003, 07:53 PM
I have yet to find the anakin and dooku speeders. I have seen them in a collectors shop, but not a store. where is the most common place to find them. Also, to those of you that have them. Can the lightsabers be removed from there hands. Please let me know. thanks

74Nova
04-18-2003, 07:57 PM
Target is where I have seen them.

I have not picked one up, so could not comment on the sabers. I don't know, something about these doesn't really get me excited enough to fork over the dough.

keithfite
04-18-2003, 08:05 PM
yeah. me neither. they arent that impressive are they

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-18-2003, 08:29 PM
www.kebcotoys.com has some speeders in stock in case you're still lookin' for them. I haven't seen those in the stores for quite some time now. Cheers!! :D

jpak001
04-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Yep: I've seen them at 2 targets (one time each store), that's it except online & collector shops.

I didn't buy 'em yet for some reason, but I will eventually. I think the bikes are actually pretty decent, it's the Anakin figure that blows IMO (Dooku is OK). It looked to me like the lightsabers were removable too.

Good luck!

kool-aid killer
04-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Ive seen them at Targets but only considered buying them because they were the only new figures i had seen for a while.

Darth Jax
04-18-2003, 10:31 PM
i have em, but they're in the box. there's no tell-tale rubber bands around the hands, but the sabers look like they aren't molded in.

got mine at target awhile back. only place i've seen them, but have seen them often. never more than one of each at a time.

keithfite
04-18-2003, 11:14 PM
cool. I hope I see them soon. I am not sure how much I like them being as ive only seen them in person once. but I agree with jpak001. Dooku looked way better than anakin. But none of you know if the sabers come out of there hands huh? Thats ok, hopefuly someone will have opened them and let us know.

Sentinel18725
04-19-2003, 01:59 AM
Target for me too. I like the box design. It's nice to see the vehicle. One of the problems of being a packaged collector.

mm74md
04-19-2003, 10:46 AM
I got mine at Target. The sabers are removable. Ani has a hard time keeping both hands on the handlebars, but Dooku is fine.

Other than Ani's face (which you can boil & pop with any other Ani), these speeders & figures are great!

Jaff
04-19-2003, 11:47 AM
In recent hunts I've only seen them at Target. The Dooku speeder has to date elluded me.

sease9
04-21-2003, 11:43 AM
Target for me too...a while back though...I bought them cause I hadnt found jack forever and those all in sudden poped up,havent seen them since.