PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Jedi?!?!

mabudonicus
04-19-2003, 12:11 AM
I got a new computer, maybe I hit a funny button whilst changing my avatar.... I'm still evil, I promise, I wanna take the quick and easy path!!!!!!!
What happen?!?

bobafrett
04-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Check out the "Newbies/ How Do I?" section, I believe the question is answered there, or in the section right below it, "question/ suggestions".

mabudonicus
04-23-2003, 11:14 AM
I looked around, couldn't find any explanation, but there's no more sith ranks, musta been dropped to make loading more dynamic.....
Mods???

2-1B
04-23-2003, 11:38 AM
One thing remains:

Lanny. You must face Lanny.

Then, and only then, a Jedi will you be.

seth_quinn
04-23-2003, 12:12 PM
I actually saw The lanny house yesterday. I did not sleep well last night. scary, very scary indeed.

bobafrett
04-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by mabudon
I looked around, couldn't find any explanation, but there's no more sith ranks, musta been dropped to make loading more dynamic.....
Mods???

All will be revealed (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18658)

Hope this helps

Jargo
04-23-2003, 06:29 PM
It's especially disappointing for an evil b'stard like myself. How humiliating to have to use the poxy Jedi titular system. UGH! :zzz:

Lanny moved in opposite me and immediately set to destroying a perfectly good car for spare parts, leaving the carcass in the road so no-one could park and piling up all the parts in his front yard. He striped out the second car to fit the parts into from the first car. And he was driving the third car around. He has five kids of his own but somehow managed to 'find' a sixth from somewhere that now lives with them. He plays some kind of germanic housetechnopop 'music' at arena concert decibel levels and the bass vibrates my entire house. He screams obscenities down the street at nothing in particular. He smokes the biggest fattest reefers I've ever seen in full view of everyone and also in the car while driving the kids around, the kids are subjected to his arena concert decibel level 'music' while in the car. Other Lannies call round at two am and they all stand on the doorstep yammering away until the postman arrives with the morning mail. I'm suffering from repetitive shock trauma and if i go all weird and jumpy it's down to Lanny.

Even when he switches the 'music' off i can still hear it and i still feel the vibrating aftershocks rattling my house. all i want is a little peeeeeeeace and quiiiiiiiet...

2-1B
04-24-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
He has five kids of his own but somehow managed to 'find' a sixth from somewhere that now lives with them.[/SIZE]

That sixth kid actually belongs to his "old lady", the result of a fling she had while Lanny was in for violating probation. :)

DarthQuack
04-09-2009, 10:25 AM
eeeeheee's no jedi.....

Ji'dai
04-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Nee jabba no bodda

HanSololol
04-13-2009, 04:28 PM
I got a new computer, maybe I hit a funny button whilst changing my avatar.... I'm still evil, I promise, I wanna take the quick and easy path!!!!!!!
What happen?!?

LOL I no wut you mean one tiem I saved a old women and DARTH was like YOU cant be eveil now!! LOL vader i mean