PDA

View Full Version : A few questions on upcoming figures

keithfite
04-19-2003, 09:53 PM
Hi. I have seen all the new figures about to come out such as the clone wars, army builders, new cinema scenes, and vehicles. What I have yet to really see is some release dates. Since someone has always got an answer on this site when I ask a question I figured Id just ask all of you rather than go searchin on the net. So if anyone could let me know some estimated dates on these things, let me know Clone Wars line, Army builders, cinema scenes, ROTJ luke and darth, and does anyone know an official date on when the clone wars cartoon starts. Please let me know. I appreciate it keith

KingOfSting
04-19-2003, 11:20 PM
The Clone Wars series, which include vehicles, figures and three 3-packs (jedi, droids, and clones) are slated for release in the fall. ROTJ Luke and Vader are expected to be released sometime in the early-mid summer, around June or July.

DarthChuckMc
04-20-2003, 10:23 AM
I believe the CLONE WARS cartoons start in November. The toys are scheduled June-July. The ROTJ Vader/Luke wave are supposed to be the last Collection 1 figures we get before CLONE WARS takes over. All basic figures continue on in Collection 2 waves the rest of the year, with NO MORE ACTION FEATURES!

Val Da Car
04-20-2003, 12:13 PM
Maybe by then the manufacturing and distrubtion will have the 1st Qtr wave of figures out to the stores.....

Bariss, Aayla and Lama Su waves.....

TheDarthVader
04-20-2003, 01:14 PM
While we are on the subject, does anyone know if the Vader and Luke will have a removeable arm/hand? Thanks in advance.