PDA

View Full Version : FX Anakin Lightsaber for $79.99

jedihunter25
04-21-2003, 12:38 AM
I just picked up the FX Anakin Lightsaber on the KB Toys website for $79.99 ($87.37 total with shipping). Here is the link- www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/1729439/ctid/17/ls/toys

jedihunter25
04-21-2003, 06:38 PM
I just checked out the Master Replicas site and it looks like they are trying to get rid of them ($89.00 + free s/h) to make way for the Darth Vader FX Lightsaber. So if you planned on ever getting one- now is the time!!!! (looks like only 25% remaining)

mini-rock
04-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Gosh darnit!! I went ahead and ordered one. :D

jonboy
04-29-2003, 08:21 PM
I just got mine in the mail today. This is the coolest thing that I have ever seen!!!! I wish these were around when I was a kid. Actually, I could not afford it if I was a kid, lol!!! Still, you will love your's mini-rock. I am getting the Vader version for sure.

jedihunter25
04-29-2003, 09:48 PM
I got mine last Thursday. It's more toy-like than the SE sabers, but it's pretty cool. Maybe we will see an FX Mace Windu and/or an FX Darth Maul saber in the future. Now that will be sweet!!!

mini-rock
04-29-2003, 10:17 PM
You're right jonboy. I'm sure I will. :D 'm just always a little affraid of collecting too much SW. Still though, I have had my eye on this since heard about it, and I'm a little surprised they are still around. I thought for sure these would sell out a little quicker than they did, and proly why finally decided to get one since they were still around. Now that I'm collecting the FX line I'll be getting as many as they make.

jedihunter25 you read my mind. A Maul or Mace FX saber would be cool as hell! BTW, your collection is very impressive.:D

Darthvader7677
04-29-2003, 10:40 PM
I got mine from KB and it was broken. No sound, so I wrote master replics and they told me to ship it to them. shipping to them was free and two days later I got a new one. So if anyone has this problem. contact masterreplics their customer service is awesome!!! Can't wait til vader's is available

mini-rock
05-03-2003, 05:44 PM
I got mine in this morning and all I can say is WOW!! jonboy was right :D. This is the coolest Star Wars...anything I have ever owned (not counting the movies). It was very well packaged, and inspecting the hilt detected no finger prints or flaws of anykind. I have a pair of gloves that came with my Audioquest speaker wire that I used to take this out of the plastic it was wrapped in, put the batteries in and heard it hum. DAMN! This is frikkin cool! I swung it a few times inside then after the weather cleared I took it outside and gave it a real test. This thing can really take a good workout. The downside is that all my new neighbors all proly think I'm some kind of nutjob now :crazed::D, and my kids want one too even though they have all the Hasbro lightsabers. I'am extremely happy with this purchase, and would like to say thank you to jedihunter25 for pointing out the sale.:)

Now when is that Vader one coming out?:D

AndyW
05-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Just ordered one of these off the ms site as that toy place linked to above has sold out. Still, at $90 odd dollars thats a bargin, even with the $50 (ouch) it costs to ship here thats a fair price considering theres a shop near me selling one for 399! Ouch indeed.

Anyone from the uk bought off master replicas? How long does it take to come? I specified the cheapest shipping option, I was a bit suprised that it won't ship from master replicas for 4-6weeks, is that normal???

AndyW
05-15-2003, 08:10 AM
No one outside the us ever bought one? :D