PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett's range finder

RussUAE
04-21-2003, 06:11 AM
In my ROTJ video whilst in Jabba's palace Boba Fett's range finder swaps sides of his helment between shots. Was this something that has been rectified in the Special Edition?

JEDIpartner
04-21-2003, 08:51 AM
no... it's still there.

[DSS]Pedr0
04-21-2003, 08:54 AM
THATS ONLY BCUZ THEY FLIP THE SHOTS IN FILMS LIKE THAT FOR REASONS I CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW....

Pendo
04-21-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by [DSS]Pedr0
THATS ONLY BCUZ THEY FLIP THE SHOTS IN FILMS LIKE THAT FOR REASONS I CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW....

For reasons George Lucas can't think of either :crazed:

PENDO!

RussUAE
04-21-2003, 11:54 PM
Ah well, I guess they may tinker around with more things like that in the DVD version.... I'm happy for it to stay, the errors are kinda fun in these films.

seanmcfripp
04-22-2003, 09:46 PM
The same thing happened in ESB. There's a shot of Luke lying unconcious in the snow just before Obi-Wan's spirit appears. Everything is flipped (holster and head scarf are on the left instead of right) because they flipped the print for that particular shot. Not sure why. The shot of Boba Fett in ROTJ always irked me too. Cape, wookie scalps, range-finder are all reversed.

It's especially annoying when musicians are filmed, either in pictures or movies, and the photographer decides to flip the print. All of the sudden, a right-handed guitarist is playing left handed.