PDA

View Full Version : Buffy fans - hook up on the Xbox game - it is fun

AmanaMatt
04-22-2003, 12:18 AM
I picked me up an Xbox and I hate to say it, I am very impressed with it so far. Buffy, as far as the game goes, is a helluva lot more fun and better looking than a true fan deserves, I give it an high grade, and if you can find it used for $20 like I did, a true steal.

Boba Rhett
04-22-2003, 02:50 PM
I agree! I rented it not knowing what I was getting myself into. I just wanted to see what The Collective's new game engine was like. I was amazed by how much fun I had with it! :) I'm planning on buying it soon. You can pick it up almost everywhrre for 30 bucks now. If you liked Buffy you should try out the new Indiana Jones game. It uses the same engine, (Slayer) with a few enhancements.

AmanaMatt
04-23-2003, 03:14 PM
Nice, I actually did buy the Indiana Jones game, but have not even opened it, due to my having a ton of fun with the Buffy game. That is good to hear, as I though the controls on the Buffy game were pretty nice. I very much like being able to toggle the camera as I see fit. Overall, there were only one or two levels on the game that were kind of anal-retentive, but all-in-all, a blast. You can usually buy this at most EBs (I know of ) between the $19.99 and 24.99 range.

jpak001
04-23-2003, 03:21 PM
Huh, I keep hearing great reviews on the Buffy game but haven't checked it out cause I'm just not into the show. Maybe I will check it out now.

I'm currently playing the Indiana Jones game, that game RULES! So much fun to be had there. If Buffy is anything like that it HAS to be great!