Teeska Mon Eebon
04-26-2003, 09:49 PM
I hate these

The wind picks up and they take over the yard
Does anyone have this problem?

Does anyone want one?

InsaneJediGirl
04-26-2003, 09:56 PM
Hmm..No thanks.Have enough problems with weeds in the lawn.Perhaps you could sell them to people with a lot of money as "art":D

Teeska Mon Eebon
04-26-2003, 10:03 PM
people sadly do that and someone here has a big tumbleweed enterprise and people buy them from her from all over the world for like 25 bucks each! For some reason people in big cities like to use these as decorating stuff.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-26-2003, 10:45 PM
Hehe, speaking of big cities, I live in one and I was driving down the street a couple of months ago (Loins Dr.) and there, in the middle of the street was the biggest, badest, roundest, brownest tumbleweed you EVER saw in your life. I mean this sucker coulda taken out cars as it rolled along. And it was rather funny because it was rolling and then it stopped right in the middle of the street (everyone was stopped and gawking in disbelief) like it was showing itself off or something, then went on it's merrily way and blew into the riverbed. I still have a picture of it burned into my brain! :eek:

I also like to whistle the old western toon you here when they show tumbleweeds blowing across the screen. . .

weeeeOweeeOOOO

:D

EricRG
04-27-2003, 02:22 AM
I had a tumbleweed Christmas tree last year. People loved it.

Tonysmo
04-27-2003, 05:38 AM
Where there is a tumble weed and a keyboard - there is a market!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2318770125&category=20564

Kidhuman
04-27-2003, 11:22 AM
That is hilarious. A tumbleweed on Ebay. I wonder how they will ship that thing. Probably wait til the wind is headed toward that destination and let it roll.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-27-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Tonysmo
Where there is a tumble weed and a keyboard - there is a market!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2318770125&category=20564

NOW, I've seen it ALL!

I wonder how one would package a tumbleweed for mailing and how much it would cost??? :rolleyes: :crazed:

InsaneJediGirl
04-27-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
Hehe, speaking of big cities, I live in one and I was driving down the street a couple of months ago (Loins Dr.) and there, in the middle of the street was the biggest, badest, roundest, brownest tumbleweed you EVER saw in your life. I mean this sucker coulda taken out cars as it rolled along. And it was rather funny because it was rolling and then it stopped right in the middle of the street (everyone was stopped and gawking in disbelief) like it was showing itself off or something, then went on it's merrily way and blew into the riverbed. I still have a picture of it burned into my brain! :eek:

I also like to whistle the old western toon you here when they show tumbleweeds blowing across the screen. . .

weeeeOweeeOOOO

You city folk don't get out much:D That ebay auction is funny..I should start selling sand or alligators,we have enough of both here in Florida.

Kidhuman
04-27-2003, 05:15 PM
I'll take an Alligator.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-27-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
I should start selling sand or alligators,we have enough of both here in Florida.

NOW I've REALLY REALLY seen it ALL! ;) ROFLMAO!

I'll take a half pound sand and one baby alligator. . . to go!

Darth Sidious
04-27-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Teeska Mon Eebon

Does anyone want one?

Ooooooooooooooooo me me me me!! I want one! :D

InsaneJediGirl
04-27-2003, 09:30 PM
So thats two alligators and a 1/2 pound of sand.Your order will arive in 4 to 6 working years,enjoy:D;)Any complaints can be directed to our now non-existant Customer Service Help Center.

Question : Do Tumble weeds ever stop tumbling?:crazed:

Kidhuman
04-27-2003, 09:44 PM
Question : Do Tumble weeds ever stop tumbling?:crazed:

No they keep going and going.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-27-2003, 10:44 PM
So thats two alligators and a 1/2 pound of sand.Your order will arive in 4 to 6 working years,enjoy:D;)Any complaints can be directed to our now non-existant Customer Service Help Center.

GADS! Non-Existent customer service can't even get my order right!!?? I said ONE. . . ONE baby alligator!!! :mad:

;) hehe, j/k there, teeheehee :crazed:

EDIT: Can't stop laughing at this thread and where it's been and where it's going!!

Kidhuman
04-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic

Can't stop laughing at this thread and where it's been and where it's going!!

Kinda like a tumbleweed, what has it seen? Where was it and where is it heaed. This thread is a living tumbleweed.

InsaneJediGirl
04-28-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by kidhuman
Kinda like a tumbleweed, what has it seen? Where was it and where is it heaed. This thread is a living tumbleweed.

Wow,thats deep man:D :crazed:

GADS! Non-Existent customer service can't even get my order right!!?? I said ONE. . . ONE baby alligator!!!

Consider the second a complimentary gift:p

darthvyn
04-28-2003, 10:13 AM
when one of my friends told a really bad joke that no one laughed at, my other friends would roll our fingers in the loping circular motion of a tumbleweed and whistle the theme from clint eastwood's "man with no name" trilogy (like the good, the bad and the ugly...) i think that's what you were talking about, DNA... that was always good for a laugh...

ever have tumbleweed soup? i hear it's good fer what ails ya...

Tonysmo
04-29-2003, 01:33 AM
speaking of selling sand.. I knew a guy who tried something similar.. Genuine Missouri dirt... swear. Dont think he ever sold one.

Kidhuman
04-29-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Tonysmo
speaking of selling sand.. I knew a guy who tried something similar.. Genuine Missouri dirt... swear. Dont think he ever sold one.

Thats because I didn't know about it. I need some dirt for my alligator to roll in. I also need about 2 acres of swamp land.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-29-2003, 04:12 PM
Wow,thats deep man:D :crazed:

Consider the second a complimentary gift:p

WOOHOO!

Non-existent customer service ROCKS!

Mandalorian Candidat
04-29-2003, 04:50 PM
Whew! For a second I thought someone started a thread on that really lame comic strip on weirdly drawn cowboys and indians.

Uhh, carry on...

Teeska Mon Eebon
04-30-2003, 09:15 PM
Darth Sidious, if you accually are interested in one PM me.