PDA

View Full Version : region 2 easter eggs?

Jargo
04-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Okay, forget about you region 1 people, everything works hunky dory for you :rolleyes: But accessing my region 2 disks I need help from a fellow region 2 person. Where are these easter eggs and how do I access them exactly? Being a technoidiot you'll need to be very clear.
Oh, and I don't have access to the * button and there's no 10+ button either for some reason. I know that was used to access some stuff on the TPM disks (which I also can't figure out).

Damn alien technology, Damn hidden stuff, why'd they have to go hide it in the first place? I paid good money to watch this entertainment I didn't pay to have go hunting for it you stupid frickin frackin muppets that invented the dumb damn idea!

So any help would be gratefully recieved thank you. :)

Pendo
04-28-2003, 02:32 AM
Disc 1
ALTERNATE MENU SCREENS
As the Uk/Australia Warning screen (the 1st one) is up as you insert the disc, press either 1, 2 or 3 to alternate between menu screens.

BLOOPER REEL
Go to the Language Setup screen. Enter 1 and 1 (11) on your remote. There should be a slight pause. Now enter 0 and 3 (03), and wait for the small pause, then enter 0 and 8 (08). The blooper reel should now begin.

Disc 2
EPISODE II PROMOTIONS
Go to Dex's Kitchen and select the poster which is on the wall in the background. You can now scroll through some EP2 promotions.

Hope this helps :)

PENDO!

Jargo
05-01-2003, 04:00 PM
Yes, yes it did, thank you. I finally managed to access all the easter eggs. I have trouble with the TPM disks though but that could be because I'm using tips for region one disks. It's really this 1138 thing. Got it to work for the AOTC disks but it just won't work for TPM. Oh well, now I'm progressing and actuall managing to work the player I'll see if i can figure it out by myself.

Thanks again PENDO!

RussUAE
05-04-2003, 05:07 AM
My disks are all Region 2, and the exact same codes etc work as advertised for the R1 dvds.

Jedi Master Silas
05-08-2003, 10:37 AM
I'm assuming I'm in region 1 because I live in the United States so, Pendo, do I follow the same directions you listed also to see the blooper reel???

Pendo
05-08-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
I'm assuming I'm in region 1 because I live in the United States so, Pendo, do I follow the same directions you listed also to see the blooper reel???

Yes, Region 1 is exactly the same as Region 2, but depending on your remote control it might need a different way to input. if your remote has a "10+" button on it you will have to press "10+" and "1" instead of 1 and 1. And just 3, and just 8, instead of 0 and 3, and 0 and 8, if you get what i mean :rolleyes:. Just play around with the different methods of entering eleven, three, and eight, I'm sure you'll get it :).

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
05-17-2003, 03:37 PM
You can also access the bloopers real by going to the Title Menu and entering title '15', this is more likely to come in handy for PS2 viewers.

Although I do own a proper DVD player, I haven't got numbers on my remote, so have to use my PS2 to view such features.