PDA

View Full Version : Wave 5 - any sightings at retail???

SWAFMAN
04-27-2003, 11:22 PM
Just wondering if anyone has seen Ani's or Zam's Speeders, or the spider droid on any retail shelves yet????

Are these the correct ships comprising wave 5?

Been sorta quiet here lately!?!?!?!

Sicqnus, maybe we need something inspiring from your collection of great customs to get us excited again...???

sicqnus
04-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Wave 5 : Homing spider dro´d, Anakin speeder, Zam's speeder. (in late - as usual).
Wave 6 : JSF, Mon Calamari cruiser, Blue A-Wing fighter. (planned for july).

ActionfigureXpress, usually the first place to have the SW stuff from HK, have listed a new asst of vehicles wich includes the Anakin starfighter and a 3,3/4" Jedi Starfighter with hyperdrive ring... rumor or not ?
I don't know if the SARS disease will cause some late in the shipments delivery but I guess there are no problems in HK... yet. I hope we will see the next AF's wave soon (the sooner, the better).
I've read reports of AF wave three surfacing in many Toyshops around the US. Good news ! The AT-TE is still sold out everywhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Spha-T looks like a "Laser Cockroach"... Give me a "Fly-Tox" !:evil:

SWAFMAN
04-28-2003, 08:57 PM
re: "I've read reports of AF wave three surfacing in many Toyshops around the US. Good news ! The AT-TE is still sold out everywhere."

I scored 2 clean, boxed snow AT-ATs yesterday at Wal Mart. I couldn't believe it when I saw them. I really needed a snow AT-AT in a good box.