PDA

View Full Version : Sith or dark Jedi?

Darth Trasko
11-17-2001, 03:36 AM
If there can be only two Sith where does this leave Count Dooku?He must die if Ani is to become the next Sith Apprentice or is he only a dark Jedi ...do they even exist jedis, who favour the dark side either directly or indirectly?

JediTricks
11-17-2001, 03:50 AM
I don't know the spoiler on this issue, but being a fan of the video game "Jedi Knight", I'm definitely leaning towards Dooku being a "dark Jedi" rather than an actual "Sith".

bigbarada
11-17-2001, 02:18 PM
I think Dooku has his own ideas about ruling the galaxy, just like Palpatine so I doubt he'll be too eager to sacrifice himself.

master jedi
11-17-2001, 02:58 PM
I think Dooku is a Sith because he has a Sith name, Darth Tyranus(sp?). I think he does get killed because you'd think you would at least hear about him in the original trilogy if he was still alive.

Darth Trasko
11-17-2001, 04:21 PM
Is "Darth" strictly Sith? would a dark Jedi use Darth also?

Magnolia-Fan
11-17-2001, 05:20 PM
As far as I know he is a sith, and I doubt he will know that the Emperor is planning on replacing him with Anakin.

However, he may have plans of his own.

Think about Luke...

Vader said to Luke, "...together we will rule the Galaxy as father and son." Sounds like Vader was thinking about throwing over the Emperor to keep the two-sith policy in effect.

Meanwhile, the Emperor knows the rules far better than Vader, and he is probably planning on discarding Vader after Luke turns to the darkside. Perhaps that is one of the reasons he is laughing after his "new apprentice" Luke beats the crap out of the old apprentice Vader.

Remember, Sith are sneaky and power-hungry. I'm sure they are willing to stab each other in the back for more power.

Darth Trasko
11-17-2001, 06:07 PM
If Luke had turned to the darkside and killed Vader and became a Sith apprentice i wonder what name he would have taken....

master jedi
11-17-2001, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth Trasko
Is "Darth" strictly Sith? would a dark Jedi use Darth also?

Darth is strictly Sith. A Dark Jedi is simply a Jedi that has turned bad. A Sith is basicaly a Dark Jedi but follow some sort of code like the Jedi. This is basically how I view it.

ki-adi mundi's bro
11-17-2001, 08:05 PM
oh, god! now the sith have a code to disagree on! the horror!

Co Jo-Da
11-18-2001, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
Darth is strictly Sith. A Dark Jedi is simply a Jedi that has turned bad. A Sith is basicaly a Dark Jedi but follow some sort of code like the Jedi.

Yup...and I agree with bigbarada that Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) has his own plans to rule the galaxy but in Episode III Palpatine will have Anakin bump him off (possibly).

Sith Lord or Dark Jedi, who really cares...look he's just EVIL...

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=episode2/newspics/forbidden/59.jpg

Fixer
11-20-2001, 12:47 PM
If Luke had turned to the darkside and killed Vader and became a Sith apprentice i wonder what name he would have taken....

Darth Wormie.

browndroid
11-20-2001, 01:18 PM
how about Darth Whiney? I think that pretty much describes him.....;)

Mandalorian Candidat
11-20-2001, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by browndroid

how about Darth Whiney? I think that pretty much describes him.....;)

Aw... I was going to say that. :cry: whine :cry:

After the X-Wing figure came out you could call him Darth Stoner.

bigbarada
11-20-2001, 09:40 PM
Darth Bawl!! Get it? ....... awwww nevermind...:rolleyes:

Co Jo-Da
11-21-2001, 01:09 AM
Darth Winie or Lord Cry-Baby sound about right to me...