PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy 2003 Figs online

JangoFeet
04-28-2003, 01:42 PM
Hello,

I've been collecting SW figs for a number of years, however right after Episode 1 I sold all of my figures. When I saw the 2002 Saga line, I jumped back into collecting, and I have a fair amount of the 2002 figures MOC.
Here comes the bad part...the stores around me do not have any 2003 figures. The newest ones I can find are Tatooine Attack Anakin and that lame Couruscant Padme. I'm so mad because all of the new 2003 figures look sooo cool, but I can't find them.
I've searched online, but most places either won't guarantee them on mint cards (I collect MOC, but the card doesnt have to be perfect or anything..just as long as it's not in bad shape) or they charge high amounts for them. Or they are just plain sold out :(
Does anyone know of any sites that have the newer figures?

Val Da Car
04-28-2003, 03:57 PM
Kebcotoys.com

A great seller...a little slower due since they want to complete orders but none the less a great online retailer.

Yestertoys.com is also a good site for Saga figures...occasionally they get in new figures but also have older figures at reasonable prices.

keithfite
04-28-2003, 05:08 PM
Kebco is probably the cheapest. Brians toys is good for everything but 2003 stuff. They basically want your *** along with your money. But, I will be getting a shipment of 2003 figs selling them between $6.50 and $10. If you want to buy some or are interested please let me know. I will be getting aayla secura, bariss offee, jedi library droids, factory chase padme, carkoon boba fette, factory flight R2 D2, Yoda and chian, Ashla and Jempa, and a bunch more. Also brians toys is having a sale on C 7/8 figs of the 2003 saga set. if you wish to ask me anything you can e-mail me at keithfite@cs.com Hope you get what your after later

Turbowars
04-28-2003, 08:14 PM
Entertainment Earth has wave 10 (Full case) for $64.99. I live near them, so I didn't pay for shipping. The figures come to $5.86 each and are mint. Great deal.

Darthvader7677
04-28-2003, 08:57 PM
I buy alot online at alot of places. Still you should try these sites
www.Bigbadtoystore.com
www.jamstoys.com
www.cloudcity.com
www.kebcotoys.com

Banthaholic
04-28-2003, 11:40 PM
Wow, I didn't even realize they were making figures anymore in 2003....