PDA

View Full Version : What figure would you like to see be made or re-made

Darthvader7677
04-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Hey all

What figure would you like to see be released in the near future. Either a figure never released of a figure that already was released, but re-done. Tell my what you think.

keithfite
04-28-2003, 11:41 PM
I wish they would make Darth Bane, the Sith Lord. I wish they would make it just like the picture shown in the newest star wars book of characters

Sentinel18725
04-29-2003, 12:11 AM
They need to finish out the Star Wars Shadows line with Dash's droid and Prince Xisor's body guard!

Banthaholic
04-29-2003, 12:14 AM
:cool:

My vote, finish off the vintage figures, and more Ewoks!!!

Dialogus
04-29-2003, 12:41 AM
Humm...

Dannik Jerriko, the Arcona or the Lamproid all from the Cantina scene...hey...sounds more of a Saga Cantina Wave 3!

Dream on baby, dream on...

mark2d2
04-29-2003, 02:03 AM
One figure?

R1-G4.

I have been wanting this guy for ages. . .

RussUAE
04-29-2003, 06:15 AM
I agree with the call for the ewoks.

However, if there was one figure to be made then it is the leather gear Padme - just not with a scary face!

Jargo
04-29-2003, 08:03 AM
Yarna D'al Gargan. True. \M/ :cool: \M/

InsaneJediGirl
04-29-2003, 09:29 AM
I'd like to see a EU line made again,with less cartoon-y figures.:D

Kidhuman
04-29-2003, 09:33 AM
I don't kow that is a toughie to choose from. I would like Yarna as well. Finishing off the vintage line would be cool and so would the Ewoks.

Dark Marble
04-29-2003, 01:53 PM
I would like to see a Lando figure from the end of ESB and a new Luke from Dagobah when he is training with Yoda. Plus more ewoks!

Prince Xizor
04-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Darth Mau-no wait. Jango F-nevermind. Qui-Gon-J-scratch that. Luke: Tato-nope. Darth Vad-hold on.

My vote goes to Guri, Xizor's personal assasin from Shadows. Why they didn't make her the first time around boggles the mind.

evenflow
04-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Yarna Da'l Gargan

mtriv73
04-29-2003, 04:35 PM
red leader

QLD
04-29-2003, 04:39 PM
LANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jargo
04-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Hey! some of you are picking more than one despite the implication in the thread starter that one figure was the only option here. Well if we're going to add more then I want:

Romba, Warok, Lumat, Ewok and glider, Ewok with fallen comrade. Ewoks bashing stormtroopers Screen scene, Ewoks releasing log battering rams screen scene, Ewoks being pulled along by an AT-ST leg deluxe set, Ewok mother with WOKLINGS, dancing Ewok, drum playing Ewok, Paploo, Nikki, Chief Chirpa.

Jawa chief, freaky tall Jawa, timid Jawa, drunk sacked out Jawas, restraining bolt administering Jawa, Herat the fan holding Jawa from Jabba's palace, Landspeeder fondling Jawa from Mos Eisley with hairy arms, dead Jawas from Imperial attack at the Sandcrawler, pod racer Junk stealing Jawas, droid wrangler Jawas, pod race spectator Jawas.

Sharp shooter Tusken raider in crouching position. Sentry duty Tusken raider in sitting postion w/ Tusken raider bedouin tent, Bantha calf w/ Tusken youth.

R1-G4, LIN-V8K, 2X-3KPR, R5-D4, WED-15 treadwell, M-HYD (stovepipe droid) CZ-3, IM4-099 patrol droid, Watto's welding droid, BG-J38, Gonk droid with 'tiered' body shape. Glazier droids from coruscant. tramp freighter cook droid. PK-4 clean up droid, Droideka with defense shield bubble deployed. Jabba's palace gateway w/ gatekeeper droid.

Bom Vimdim, Hem dazon, Feltipern trevag, Dannik jerriko, Hr'Chek Kal Fas/ Saittor Kal Fas 2-pack. Yerka Mig, Rycar Ryjerd, Myo, Trinto Duaba, Brainiac, Elis Helrot, Tech Mo'r w/ knees & Omni box w/ seat. Melas, Dice Ibegon, Leesub sirin. Brea/Senni Tonnika, Danz Borin, Bannis keeg. Kitik Keed'Kak (single carded general release.)

Elom, Whiphid J'Quille, Sgt. Doallyn, Fozec, Wooof, Cane Addiss, Hermi Odle, Mosep, Yoxgit, Ishi tib, B'omarr monk in human form, Bane Malar, Bib Fortuna, Yarna D'al Gargan, Rappertunie, Ak Rev w/ Bantoormian klesplong and half the thunder drum, Umpass stay w/ drumheller harp and half the thunder drum, Ak Buz, Kithaba, Hoover, Wol cabbashhite, Beedo, Zutton, Worrt, Bubo, Loje Nella, Weeba Weeba, Jabba the Hutt with frogs, bowl and pipe throne and backrest rugs and cushions.

Lando Skiff guard disguise w/ improved articulation for action play w/ bendy wraparound Sarlaacc tentacle and Sarlaacc pit playset.

Nien Nunb Millenium falcon co-pilot w/ knees and cockpit rear panel w/ working door, connects to other cockpit sets.
General lando Calrissian Millenium falcon pilot w/ rear left quarter of cockpit.
Smuggler rogue Millenium falcon pilot Lando Calrissian w/ rear right quarter of cockpit.
Han Solo captain of the Millenium falcon w/ knees and ball jointed shoulders, with front left quarter of cockpit.
Chewbacca Millenium falcon co-pilot with removable bandolier and front right half of cockpit.

Biggs Darklighter X-wing pilot w/ removable helmet.
John D X-wing pilot w/ removable helmet.
Tyree Y-wing pilot w/ removable helmet.

Arvel Crynyd A-wing pilot w/ removable helmet.
Mon Calamari B-wing pilot w/ removable helmet (same as mon cal officer).
B-wing pilot human w/ removable helmet.

Rebel commander Evram lajaia
Rebel commander Willard
Rebel comms controller ANH
Rebel foot soldier (green uniform w/ tan cap)
Rebel fleet trooper with staff/long range laser rifle, macromonocular rangefinder, helmet w/ visor down & crows nest observation post.
rebel ground crewman w/ hangar transport barge.
rebel ground crewman w/ vehicle maintenance energiser.

And i haven't started on the prequels yet. :)

TheDarthVader
04-29-2003, 06:58 PM
That is a lot of figures! Yarna& Hem Dazon...never done Re-do Lobot and R5-D4.

plasticfetish
04-30-2003, 03:50 AM
Death Star Gunner
and
Death Star Trooper

kool-aid killer
04-30-2003, 07:41 AM
I know some people are tired of Jedis but i would like to see either another black Jedi besides Mace or one who has Asian features just to add a little variety to them. Nice list Jargo, i hope most of them do come true sometime in the future.

Jargo
04-30-2003, 03:47 PM
Roth Del-Masona is the other black Jedi in the arena. He looks really cool quite frankly and really distinguished with his greying hair. Not enough ethnic faces in the toys IMO. We've had this discussion before but it's true. The lack of new Lando figures proves it. Ethnic groups are overtaking caucasians in the scale of world population and to not have toys reflecting this that ethnic kids can relate to seems somehow iffy. The figures we have that are ethnic are really just token gestures considering how many ethnic faces grace the movies, especially the prequels. Bultar Swan would be another good one to do. Queen Jamillia, EP1 Naboo pilot who I believe is Bravo 4? Bespin guard, Mak Case rebel X-wing pilot, even the ice cream maker guy from Bespin cloud city. There are tons of ethnic faces to choose from in star wars but all we ever get is caucasian faces. The clone wars Jedi 3-pack would have been the perfect place to get one of those ethnic Jedi out but rather than have to pay likeness rights they chose to use generic caucasian human instead. Very sad.

TheDarthVader
04-30-2003, 05:13 PM
I have been wanting a black bespin guard for a long time. It would not be hard to make this figure. It just doesn't make sense. They already made a white guard. All they would have to redo is the head and hands! :(

I am Jabba the Hutt
04-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Luke Skywalker - Hoth Gear

It's obvious that Hasbro's scuplting has improved, I mean look at the new Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader figures :)

Old Fossil
04-30-2003, 07:51 PM
R5-D4 -- using the CTC Artoo mold, with an accurately-sculpted R5 head; and not the Star Tours droid, either. That's NOT R5-D4.

Why is this important little droid so ignored by Hasbro???

DarthChuckMc
04-30-2003, 07:56 PM
Never done...Yarna

Redo...Dagobah Luke

Deoxyribonucleic
04-30-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by kool-aid killer
I know some people are tired of Jedis but i would like to see either another black Jedi besides Mace or one who has Asian features just to add a little variety to them. Nice list Jargo, i hope most of them do come true sometime in the future.

You forgot Native American Jedi, Venezuala Jedi and East India Jedi ;) I agree, they should make the Jedi as diverse as the population of Southern California or the Barbie Line :crazed:

I want to see the vintage line FINISHED!!!

I want to see Bespin Gown Leia on a single

I want to see General Rieekan and Major Derlin

A redo on Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise

I really, really want CZ-3 and Wyoslea

and a whole mess of others!!! :happy:

Grissom
05-02-2003, 10:35 AM
I just finished "Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast" and would love to see some figures from the game. We already have Kyle Katarn from the last release of expanded universe but I would like to see Dasaan and his female Padawan, Jan Ors, Admiral Fyyer, Swamp Troopers, and especially the dark armored Reborn with the force gem. I am surprised they didn't try to get these out with the release of the game. Just a thought

jedimarvin
05-02-2003, 01:21 PM
There are four figures I'm still asking for then I'll be perfectly content.

Luke Skywalker (Final Duel) - normal pose, no action feature, with 12 points of articulation, binders and light saber.

General Veers (Hoth Invasion) - w/ removable helmet and chest armor and blaster rifle.

General Madine w/ pointer and blaster

Ewok 2-pack - Chief Chirpa and Paploo

I also wouldn't mind a resculpted Jabba!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-02-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by jedimarvin
There are four figures I'm still asking for then I'll be perfectly content.

Luke Skywalker (Final Duel) - normal pose, no action feature, with 12 points of articulation, binders and light saber.

General Veers (Hoth Invasion) - w/ removable helmet and chest armor and blaster rifle.

General Madine w/ pointer and blaster

Ewok 2-pack - Chief Chirpa and Paploo

I also wouldn't mind a resculpted Jabba!

NOW you've done IT!!! You went and named 5, instead of 4.... hehe j/k ;)

I still wonder WHY they have not yet made General Madine, that is just strange to me!? I wonder if they will and if they will finish off the vintage line.

They still need to make the black version of the bespin security guard too and dagnabbit, I want them to make the cloud car pilot, he is such a cool figure because he was something they totally made up (Kenner) for the most part but he was accepted into my little circle just like the rest of my toys!

Patient Zero
05-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Well, I still want the Wampa prototype from a few years back. So much cooler then the one that they released. We could use a new Hoth Luke also.

rherk
05-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Bib Fortuna

Joke and Han Stormtroopers

rherk
05-02-2003, 03:21 PM
Oops! That's Luke and Han Stormtroopers

odb
05-02-2003, 03:22 PM
Give a Y...
Y
Give me a A
A
Give me a R
R

On b:sur: ll:sur: cks, I can't be bothered to type it out, just do Yarna

Teeska Mon Eebon
05-02-2003, 07:36 PM
I want more cantina and jabba's palace aliens with Ephant mon's detail and accuracy!