PDA

View Full Version : Two Southwest Airlines Pilots were fired cause they were flying with no clothes!

I am Jabba the Hutt
04-30-2003, 06:41 PM
ok, I just loved this story purely cause Jay Leno jumped on it and said some hilarious jokes. It's just fodder for Mr Leno :D
Who agrees?

Exhaust Port
04-30-2003, 07:32 PM
From what I heard it was a ferry flight (ie no passengers). The flight attendent wanted a picture of herself in the cockpit naked or close to naked. She left the cockpit to get the camera and the pilots decided to suprise her when she got back by stripping down to their skivvies. Somehow the pictures ended up on the internet and they lost their jobs. I'm sure they got their jobs back but what a stupid knee jerk reaction from a company where the CEO won rights to a slogan in the 80's by arm wrestling the competitor. :rolleyes:

Deoxyribonucleic
04-30-2003, 09:38 PM
I'd rather have them buck naked than drunk like the AA pilots. :rolleyes: Pun intended!

Damn, there was no one around for crying out loud...let's have some FUN!!!

I'm all for naked flying. Woohoo! :eek: :cool: :evil:

QLD
04-30-2003, 10:02 PM
What we need are naked stewardesses more than pilots!

Teeska Mon Eebon
04-30-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Lando In My Pants
What we need are naked stewardesses more than pilots!

OOOO not with some of the stewardists I've seen! :crazed: :eek:

2-1B
05-01-2003, 12:34 AM
On what were their pilot hats hung ?

bobafrett
05-01-2003, 12:38 AM
I got naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot. I have the picture to prove it, but I don't want to get my "butt" banned from SSG.

I have nothing against naked people, well most naked people.

Come fly our Naked skys!

Lord Malakite
05-01-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by bobafrett
I got naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot. I have the picture to prove it, but I don't want to get my "butt" banned from SSG.

I have nothing against naked people, well most naked people.

Come fly our Naked skys!

Okay, and why were you naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot?

Deoxyribonucleic
05-01-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
On what were their pilot hats hung ?

Gosh! I've NO idear???????

:confused: :confused: ;) :confused: :confused:

bobafrett
05-01-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
Okay, and why were you naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot?

Well, it was late at night, the store was closed, and I wanted a picture that I was going to post on the door the day I was going to quit. So on my off night I brought my camera, got down to just my tennis shoes, jumped out and clicked 2 pictures, jumped in my car, and drove home. I don't know, I'm just glad there were no cops cruising past the lot that night.

Just hope my former girlfriend decides not to post a copy on the internet.

Tonysmo
05-03-2003, 02:49 AM
LMAO... wow. I think we will all know when it does hit the net under one of those PRICELESS headers.. too funny..

Im kinda wondering why though.. I mean, a naked shot of you to quit your job? You couldnt just deficate on the bosses desk? There are better ways to quit your job ya know.. just thoughts..

Kidhuman
05-03-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Tonysmo
LMAO... wow. I think we will all know when it does hit the net under one of those PRICELESS headers.. too funny..

Im kinda wondering why though.. I mean, a naked shot of you to quit your job? You couldnt just deficate on the bosses desk? There are better ways to quit your job ya know.. just thoughts..

I have always wanted to deficate on my bosses desk. Heck I'll deficate anywhere, I don't care.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-03-2003, 11:29 AM
Oh, when I first saw the title I figured the pilots were part of a "Mile High Club" flight. Reading the real story, shows it was just a cute little prank. No harm done. They should lose their jobs because of this.

Lord Malakite
05-03-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
No harm done. They should lose their jobs because of this.

Isn't that a little contradicting. ;)

Also, lets try to keep the deficating to a minimum in this thread. I have to work here and don't need all this "crap" in my way after all. :crazed:

InsaneJediGirl
05-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Cool..naked flying.Could be a new trend:D

I agree with DNA.I'd rather have the guy/gal up front naked instead of half wasted.:)This is also why I prefer to take a train,at least your on the ground.

LTBasker
05-03-2003, 10:56 PM
I'd rather drive, and hey if you get your windows tinted you could drive naked!

what?...

bobafrett
05-04-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Tonysmo

I'm also an exhibitionist of sorts. I have several pictures of my naked backside taken. The Wal-Mart one was the best, because you could see the store in the background and me in my birthday suit.

It was a sort of "Kiss my ---" statement, because I had this feeling that one day I was just going to up and quit. Instead, it's just yet another picture I dare not put in my standard photo album, I mean what if my mom were to visit?