PDA

View Full Version : What have you found ?

keithfite
04-30-2003, 08:05 PM
What is the newest stuff you guys are finding. Has anyone got any of the new deluxe packs. Obi wan w/ force power or jango flying. I think I have every basic figure, but I dont know about some stuff. has anyone seen Ashla and Jempa and yoda and chian in stores. Also has anyone seen the Toysrus exclusive 4 packs. Whats the newest thing you can mention? Just if you have time to answer, if not thats cool. thanks

Turbowars
04-30-2003, 08:16 PM
nothing in the stores, but I scored the Chewy and Han wave from EE. The tru 4pack isn't out yet

Kidhuman
04-30-2003, 08:21 PM
I found pegwarmers

Val Da Car
04-30-2003, 09:00 PM
Retail bytes!!!!

Yestertoys.com

Kebcotoys.com

Entertainment Earth

have all come through for me.....

with the word trickling down about the discount happening for the saga line (WalMart, Target's sale during the week of 4/13 - 4/19) it looks like an attempt at clearing pegwarmers......

It has gotten so bad for me at retail that I have started picking up the LoTR figures since at least those are shipping!!!!!

:-)

Dialogus
04-30-2003, 09:23 PM
Went to my local WM today. They're clearing the remaining SAGA figures for $2.00 (FINALLY picked up one of those damned Han Endor Raid:mad:!).

So I guessed VDC is right. They're making space 4 new figs. Just be patient guys!

Deoxyribonucleic
04-30-2003, 10:34 PM
My walmart has been pretty good to me, if that's possible :crazed: The newest figures I have found are Han Solo Hoth and Mynock Hunt Chewbacca a little over a week ago.

:)

keithfite
04-30-2003, 11:02 PM
I have found good stuff at my wal mart. I have found aayla, bariss, lama su, imperial officer, rebel soldier, tusken the ambush, library droids, eeth koth, teebo, yoda council, padme factory chase, geonosian dooku, and acklay obi wan. The reason I started this post is because I saw this stuff a month ago. I was hoping you guys may have found some new stuff. Does anyone know when all the deluxe sets are to come out? I will get the basic figures from kebco. Like you guys said it is a good place to go and get figures and your right that retail sucks. Has anyone got the secret ceremony anakin in a store. And also, is anyone else having trouble finding speeders?

QLD
04-30-2003, 11:05 PM
I found count DooDoo and ultimate resculpt Yoda....that is as new as I have found.

TheDarthVader
04-30-2003, 11:45 PM
I have found padme:chase, rebel trooper (red hair), eeth koth, teebo, research droids, and tusken raider (ambush). That is all for now. I hope new figures will come in soon again!!

Adam
05-01-2003, 12:30 AM
I found Obi-Acklay, Tyranus , and the Tusken. Nothing recently though..

Deoxyribonucleic
05-01-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by keithfite
Has anyone got the secret ceremony anakin in a store.

Anakin SC, Tyrannus, Mace and Flying crap, I mean R2 have been peg warmers here and there around my area compared to the other new ones.

Jayspawn
05-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Pegwarmers, nothing but pegwarmers.

Brainiak76
05-01-2003, 03:46 AM
same here...havent even seen padme, tusken wave YET in retail!! its pretty pathetic in my area!!

Dark Marble
05-01-2003, 10:25 AM
Nothing has been arond here for a while. I have to trek just to find one flying R2 warming the pegs with mace and orn fre taa. I have also been ordering on-line because I am sick of looking at the same figures!

Turbowars
05-01-2003, 11:57 AM
I found all (but the Blonde Officer) of the rehash wave, you know Teebo and Rebel and Padme wave at Target, but that was 2 months ago, Oh and I did see a case of the new speeders there to at a different time. I passed on them, they suck bad. Then about 3 weeks ago I got off work early due to ran (I'm in construction) and found 4 Annies, 4 Dooku's, 2 R2's, 4 Obi's, 1 Mace, but no Fett's. I only grabbed a Annie and Mace for trade, because I knew I was getting Mint ones in a few weeks and I did. Now the only reason I found some of this stuff is because I was waking up at 6am to get to WM or driving far to get to a Target that was getting figures while I live 2 miles from a TRU, 3 miles from KB and 3 mles from a new Target that I have not seen a newer figure that JarJar. I stopped hunting at retail for now at least.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-01-2003, 03:39 PM
My wife found a couple of months ago the newer Padme, Aayla, Bariss, the droid 2-pack, Lama Su, the new Tusken, and the repacked Rebel Officer. It was at a WM. She didn't get me the Tusken because she got it confused with the Massif-packaged version and thought I already had it. Needless to say the rest were gone later that day when I stopped by to get it.

Brainiak76
05-01-2003, 05:31 PM
Sweet your wife even buys you figs? she must be a keeper!!:D :D

keithfite
05-01-2003, 06:18 PM
I went searching all day today at TRU, Target, KB, and a Collectors Shop. They had nothing. But I did find out some stuff. Target had absolutely nothing. The lady said Targets havent really got anything since christmas, but are clearing out for new. And TRU last time I was in there they had a huge wall full. Today they only had 5 rows. I think they are getting ready for newish stuff. And a KB in barboursville west virginia had 50% off all basic figures and some other sales on other Star Wars Jive like vehicles. But I saw nothing. No new, No clones or droids to build armies, NO SPEEDERS which I will have.

Mad Slanted Powers
05-03-2003, 08:06 PM
Newest things I have found are the Anakin and Dooku speeder bikes at Target. Wal-Mart and Toys R Us pretty much only have Slave 1 Jango and Padme Coruscant Attack. Target had a case or two of Teemto, Shaved Endor Soldier, Tusken w/Massiff and Lott Dodd. It's been this way for a couple months.

I have the '02 figures 1-53 except for Ephant Mon, but nothing in '03. I did find the Trash Compactor scenes though, but passed on the Holiday R2 and 3PO. When I decided that maybe I would get it, it was gone.

Hopefully some new stuff will arrive soon.

Mad Slanted Powers (http://home.earthlink.net/~npostma/MSP/MSPHome.html)

Val Da Car
05-03-2003, 08:31 PM
I was in Wal Mart this am (about 1am) and fending off the HW collectors and asked the Receiving Associate to open a SW Case.

It contained the Han Solo Hoth, Mynock Hunt Chewie, New Mace Windu, Anakin (secret Wedding), R2D2 Droid Flight (looks horrible), Boba Fett (Pit of Carktoon), Destroyer Droid & Obi-Wan Spear thrower.

I picked up Han & Chewie, Anakin and Boba but on the botton I noticed this.

See picture..

Any suggestions

CrossWizard
05-03-2003, 08:57 PM
On all my local retailers I have found:

Hundreds of Zam's, Arena Padmes, Endor Hans, Pilot Jangos and Teemtos.

In other words I've found jack and ****. :(

Turbowars
05-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Val Da Car
I was in Wal Mart this am (about 1am) and fending off the HW collectors and asked the Receiving Associate to open a SW Case.

It contained the Han Solo Hoth, Mynock Hunt Chewie, New Mace Windu, Anakin (secret Wedding), R2D2 Droid Flight (looks horrible), Boba Fett (Pit of Carktoon), Destroyer Droid & Obi-Wan Spear thrower.

I picked up Han & Chewie, Anakin and Boba but on the botton I noticed this.

See picture..

Any suggestions Well it seems that all new waves from the Droids two pack to now have the euro insert. The case you saw was wave 10 and all of mine have that to. I think it just Hasbro trying to save money. There is another thread about that here.

Hellboy
05-04-2003, 01:45 AM
The amount of new figures showing up around here are pretty slim but after reading others posts I guess I can't complain much.
I found Han and Chewbacca last week so I've got the first 14 figures of '03.
:)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-04-2003, 03:16 PM
All I've got of the 2003 figures:
*Obi-Wan
*Darth Tyranus
*Mace Windu
*Tusken Raider
*Anakin
*Boba Fett
*R2-D2
*Rebel Trooper (black hair)
My Wal-Mart got in a whole bunch of new figures (all of which I now have), then they all sold out. Still tons of Palpatines, though. :dead:

AdmiralPiett
05-06-2003, 12:03 AM
I'm so sick of senators. 90% of the figures I find nowadays are senators. Orn Free Taa, Palpatine, Lot Dodd, Padme Amidala. All senators. The last new stuff I saw was about a month and a half ago at a Wal-Mart where I found the repackaged Rebel Fleet Troopers and the factory chase Padme. I bought the 2 Rebel Fleet Troopers (luckily!) but I skipped the Padme. I've never seen these figures since. Chicagoland is dry!
Piett

DarthChuckMc
05-06-2003, 12:22 AM
I've got the first 12, plus the reissues, but I buy cases online, otherwise I'd only have about 7 of the NEW, and none of the reissues. Orlando sucks for new toys.

Banthaholic
05-06-2003, 12:27 AM
AdmiralPiett, I couldn't adree with you more. Senator's are clogging the pegs here. I love odd exotic charachters but the senators aren't selling. Just another reason I'm glad the Woookie didn't win the latest fan poll

Prince Xizor
05-06-2003, 01:46 AM
I have seen all the toys from Jedi Council Yoda to Mynock Hunt Chewie and everything inbetween. And it has all been at one Walmart. Nothing else gets in new figures. Not even the other Walmart near me.

And yes, those damn senators clog the pegs here as well.

Paul-Kenobi
05-06-2003, 02:21 AM
I've found Anakin Secret, Mace Windu Arena, Padme Droid, and Clone Jango Pliot's like 40 of them.

Yup it's slow here in FL.

tgr3328
05-06-2003, 09:40 AM
Over the past couple months I have seen the following at my local Walmart:

Yoda: Jedi High Council
Rebel Trooper
Imperial Officer
Eeth Koth: Jedi Master
Teebo
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Acklay Battle
Mace Windu: Arena Confrontation
Padmé Amidala: Droid Factory Chase
SP-4 & JN-66 (Research Droids 2-Pack)
Tusken Raider: Tatooine Camp Ambush
Anakin Skywalker: Secret Ceremony
Boba Fett: Pit of Carkoon
R2-D2: Droid Factory Flight
Lama Su: Kamino Prime Minister w/ Clone Child
Aayla Secura
Barriss Offee
Han Solo: Hoth Rescue
Chewbacca: Mynock Hunt

This has been rather unusual, since they have had almost nothing since long before Christmas. Unfortunately, I did not always buy every new thing when I saw it. I cannot count on finding them later on. They seem to get a case or two every couple of weeks. Someone must be hitting the store really early or an employee may be buying right out of the case because some items such as Tyranus, Yoda and Chian, and Jedi Padawan are conspicuously absent.

aceguide
05-06-2003, 12:07 PM
I have yet to see anything terribly new at retail. Tuskin ambush is about it.

I did get a few non-mint from KEBCO (Mace, Padme, Anakin, Dooku). As I do not open they were just fine!

mm74md
05-06-2003, 12:38 PM
The only new stuff I haven't been able to pickup at retail is Ashla & Jempa, Han Solo - Hoth Gear, and Chewbacca - Mynock Hunt. There was a period of about 10 days that most of the Maryland Target & Wal Marts were getting all the new figures in. Including the above mentioned figs. I just was at the right place at the right time! I even got the Dooku/Anakin speeders from Target.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-06-2003, 03:09 PM
My wife found a bunch of stuff I don't have yesterday. They include the new OB1, Ani, Mace, Boba Fett, R2, Chewie, and Hansicle.

Still no sign of Ephant Mon :(