Deoxyribonucleic
05-01-2003, 04:53 PM
Lucy and her alter ego!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-01-2003, 04:56 PM
well, are you?

Patient Zero
05-01-2003, 04:58 PM
Thank God! I just saw the title and got really scared!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-01-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
Thank God! I just saw the title and got really scared!

You would! ;) :p ;) :p teehee

Eeegads, I have TOO much time on my hands!

Isn't that a song?

Kidhuman
05-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
I have TOO much time on my hands!

Isn't that a song?

Yes and I hate it. My father in law is always playing it. Ick

I thought this was gonna be some thread on how to torture animals or something. Like pretending to throw food and watching your dog chase after nothing over and over again.

Deoxyribonucleic
05-01-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by kidhuman
Yes and I hate it. My father in law is always playing it. Ick

I thought this was gonna be some thread on how to torture animals or something. Like pretending to throw food and watching your dog chase after nothing over and over again.

NEVER!

I like animals WAY more than I do most human beings! Except for most of the people here on SSG! ;)

Who sings that damn song btw?? lol

Kidhuman
05-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Styx it says on Kazaa

Patient Zero
05-01-2003, 07:48 PM
I like animals WAY more than I do most human beings! Except for most of the people here on SSG! ;)lol

You really think that ;) is going to make it all better!?! Just soak up the pain like a Hefty paper towel? Well, that won't work here, missy! I'm bleeding...yes, cut open from your comments! No, wait...my evil hand has taken to stabbing my leg with that seven pronged fork again. My bad! Forget I said anything.

Jargo
05-01-2003, 07:59 PM
If lucy is a mouse then I'm scared :eek: biiiiiig mousey.

I don't have pictures but I like to straddle Buster black dog and grab his ears and rev him up and play easy rider. As he starts to walk away I follow along and ride my canine Harley D. :) Or I grab his ears and hold them up so he can do his Batdog impression. One of my other dogs Venny liked to stand with his paws on my shoulders and we'd dance a waltz together to the lilting sweetness of Sandie Shaw. Oh yeah, Buster black dog likes to stand in the bathroom when i shower and catch the spray droplets so I aim the jet high and giggle as he tries to drink the spray but his muzzle gets wet and he hates that so he's juming back and forth like a lunatic. Um and saying p.u.s.s.y.cats gets him mad as hell and he runs round checking the perimeter of the house and looking out all the windows and making this gruff gruff sound because in our house barking is forbidden so we allow him to gruff instead which comes out like some sort of hoarse cough and sounds really stupid and funny and Buster comes running back and glares at you because there was no cat and then demands to be given a biscuit by going grmmmmmm. And sitting by the dogfood place in the kitchen. Then you say 'have you been good?' and Buster replies grmmmm and then you say 'do you deserve a biccie?' and Buster says hnf grmmmm so you give him his biccie and then - that's all.

So fun with animals was it.....? :sur: no, no fun with animals here...

bobafrett
05-01-2003, 11:25 PM
You would! ;) :p ;) :p teehee

Eeegads, I have TOO much time on my hands!

Isn't that a song?

Yes, blame the man on the left.

bobafrett
05-01-2003, 11:28 PM
I actually like Styx. So sue me. :D